April 27, 2024, 11:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205609 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 30, 2009, 02:45:11 PM »

Well, well, well, so POOCHY has finally made it on your 'who can we bash next' checklist.    

I have always been interested in what the codetalkers had to say. Most of my posts are over on that thread. And YES I am very interested in what CAPS had to say, as well as what other posters (well, most other posters) have to say.

Is it a crime to read forum pages on which I am a member? Would it please you more if I logged in as "Guest" the next time I read SM?

We are all looking for Natalee in our own way. Everyone on this board wants closure for this family. Unfortunately a handful here have chosen to tear apart posters while playing armchair detective so much that posters are leaving this forum.  Is that your intention?   

Why are you so cruel to posters who dedicate time out of their lives to search for clues into her disappearance? So I don't believe some fuzzy, grainy crab trap internet pictures. Is that a crime in your book? Hey,  I don't quote your posts and bash them - I just merely scroll past the tomes of repetitive crab trap and Kyle/Caps bashing posts that have been on here month after month ad nauseum.   

"...Unless I missed something that a professional said, like Greta, on national tv said that Natalee's remains were definitely in that trap, then I will believe it, but until then, to me it is just another theory. Nobody knows.

Poochy

I never once read where you upheld Kermit when that "cruel" Frog thread existed at GM ... a thread created because she dared to expose Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that John Silvetti participated with the Arubans in furthering the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Actually ... I have never read where you have upheld any of the Monkeys who have been bashed and mocked in the Natalee Holloway threads at GM.

The Frog thread is gone from the site and ... many of the dispicable posts have been deleted.  However ... never fear ... all has been saved for safe keeping on Tamikosmom's hard drive.

From this day forward ... if one Gold Monkey accuses any Scared Monkey of being cruel ... of hurting feelings ... I am ready to start cutting and pasting.

Janet

Poochy..Do you believe CapsLockWizard.Yes or No..Very simple!TIA

Still waiting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 30, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »

Janet - I have never seen a video of that show with Jossy giving the witness' name.

Thanks Jen.

OK ... where is my hidey bag?  Please return it in the next post.

Janet

Newp!!  I had a nice bonfire - all the hidey bags are gone. 
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: March 30, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »

Well, well, well, so POOCHY has finally made it on your 'who can we bash next' checklist.    

I have always been interested in what the codetalkers had to say. Most of my posts are over on that thread. And YES I am very interested in what CAPS had to say, as well as what other posters (well, most other posters) have to say.

Is it a crime to read forum pages on which I am a member? Would it please you more if I logged in as "Guest" the next time I read SM?

We are all looking for Natalee in our own way. Everyone on this board wants closure for this family. Unfortunately a handful here have chosen to tear apart posters while playing armchair detective so much that posters are leaving this forum.  Is that your intention?   

Why are you so cruel to posters who dedicate time out of their lives to search for clues into her disappearance? So I don't believe some fuzzy, grainy crab trap internet pictures. Is that a crime in your book? Hey,  I don't quote your posts and bash them - I just merely scroll past the tomes of repetitive crab trap and Kyle/Caps bashing posts that have been on here month after month ad nauseum.   

"...Unless I missed something that a professional said, like Greta, on national tv said that Natalee's remains were definitely in that trap, then I will believe it, but until then, to me it is just another theory. Nobody knows.

Poochy

I never once read where you upheld Kermit when that "cruel" Frog thread existed at GM ... a thread created because she dared to expose Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that John Silvetti participated with the Arubans in furthering the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Actually ... I have never read where you have upheld any of the Monkeys who have been bashed and mocked in the Natalee Holloway threads at GM.

The Frog thread is gone from the site and ... many of the dispicable posts have been deleted.  However ... never fear ... all has been saved for safe keeping on Tamikosmom's hard drive.

From this day forward ... if one Gold Monkey accuses any Scared Monkey of being cruel ... of hurting feelings ... I am ready to start cutting and pasting.

Janet

I beleive IN CapsLockWizard. Yes, it is very simple. I thought my post that you keep quoting explained how I felt about Caps as a poster.

Caps would post many theories as he tried to untangle the many codetalkers prose. Detangling codetalker prose is not something you can do in one day. So depending on what codetalker prose he read and deciphered, he'd go in that direction and post - to put feelers out to see how others reacted. What a "normal" poster would do. Caps is trying to find where Natalee could have been buried. So YES, I agree with what Caps is doing 100%. I didn't agree with all he posted but enjoyed reading his posts. Is that a crime?   

And NO - I don't agree at all about the crab trap. Like I stated in my earlier post, I believe news about the crab trap when I see it on TV or professionals tell me that she was in that crab trap. I cannot believe something from a fuzzy internet pic, sorry.

And since when are posters FORCED to take sides? Yes or No? My goodness. And why am I supposed to uphold a Frog or any other SM poster on another board? If I don't like your post I scroll on by. If I like your post I want to post more with you. That's my rule. I live in the land of the free - I have my own opinions and can state my own opinions, and did not know I was supposed to make friends with everybody. Geesh, I find this all so ludicrous, so childish.

I stand with Natalee - nobody else.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 30, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

Poochy

Janet

I beleive IN CapsLockWizard. Yes, it is very simple. I thought my post that you keep quoting explained how I felt about Caps as a poster.

Caps would post many theories as he tried to untangle the many codetalkers prose. Detangling codetalker prose is not something you can do in one day. So depending on what codetalker prose he read and deciphered, he'd go in that direction and post - to put feelers out to see how others reacted. What a "normal" poster would do. Caps is trying to find where Natalee could have been buried. So YES, I agree with what Caps is doing 100%. I didn't agree with all he posted but enjoyed reading his posts. Is that a crime?   

And NO - I don't agree at all about the crab trap. Like I stated in my earlier post, I believe news about the crab trap when I see it on TV or professionals tell me that she was in that crab trap. I cannot believe something from a fuzzy internet pic, sorry.

And since when are posters FORCED to take sides? Yes or No? My goodness. And why am I supposed to uphold a Frog or any other SM poster on another board? If I don't like your post I scroll on by. If I like your post I want to post more with you. That's my rule. I live in the land of the free - I have my own opinions and can state my own opinions, and did not know I was supposed to make friends with everybody. Geesh, I find this all so ludicrous, so childish.

I stand with Natalee - nobody else.

Thank You Poochy.I do appreciate you clarifying you believe in CapsLockWizard..I believe many Monkey's have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt what CapsLockWizard represents..DISINFORMATION..If you choose to believe in that,it is your right..Again.Thank You for the clarification.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: March 30, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »

This is a post from Daphne/Poochy at GM in the code talkers thread.

I found it very telling.

I spent the past few days emailing my buddies back and forth (they do not belong to this board but are Christians, and for years in search of the truth to Natalee's disappearance as all of us are).

We found this:

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/oz.htm

And we collected pages upon pages of shango related themes to this site. Including the 'answer lies on the whispering wind".. Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven...Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road...

"...No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run. The Yellow Brick Road is the runway in which alters were trained to fly off from to exit their internal world and take the body. The Yellow Brick Road also pertains to the assignment that an alter is given. To follow the Yellow Brick Road is to go down the road that has been assigned by command. The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child’s mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, “Follow the Yellow Brick Road.” To get someone onto the Yellow Brick Road you must know the access code to get them through the poppy field. The color codes are important to get an alter through the field of poppies.

“Fiddler” is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of “the
programmer is here, go over the rainbow”) and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are words meaning “instructions.” In the 1900 edition of the book on page 3 1-32 says (programming cues are in raps), “She closed the door, locked it, and put the KEY carefully in the pocket of her dress. And so, with Toto trotting along soberly behind her, SHE STARTED ON HER JOURNEY. THERE WERE SEVERAL ROADS NEAR BY, BUT IT DID NOT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND THE ONE PAVED WITH YELLOW BRICK"

If you get a chance to read the OZ html page on afpn (link is above).  Those who studied codetalker prose for many years will see alot of correlations to it. Is this where Shango was leading us?

- What adult still needs the Wiz of Oz theme in there lives at 18 years old? Not my kids even at 14/15.
-  Who's mother would be associated with John Ramsey, who's own daughter was murdered on a satanic high holiday?
- Who's mother would be associated with Bo Dietl, handler for Johnny Gosch?
-  Who's mother and step-father would smile as they came out of the masonic looking alto vista church in the pitch black of night, and then return back into the cab (or so it was reported??)
- Dompig said Jug walks in Cheney circle of friends- and said  that is the "CLUE"
- Google Cheney and Cathy O'Brian
- Google Johnny Gosch
- Google Johnny Gosch and Bo Dietl
- Hidden in plain site is witness protection plan.
- the answers are all there on the internet, just like Charles Croes said they would be. He said there wre "far reaching implications, some not easy to handle..." but they are all there.

This is a satanic world we live in folks. Filled with satanic symbolism, filled with satanic worship. Most of us are not aware of what is going on in the world. Ask God to open up your eyes. We are indeed living in the latter days.

It is real, animal and human sacrifices are very real. Google bohemian club and alex jones. See the 'effigy of care' being 'burned' - being 'offered' to the giant owl/molach. Our own presidents are there for crying out loud!

Can someone tell me about the warehouse Beth and Jug used to go to, with their MB buddies? On a private site I recall reading they had this warehouse and used to go there weekly...and that they also used to re-decorate it every month. Why I ask? Because I want to know what types of rituals were taking place there, that's why. And who were the folks that initially flew down with beth and jug? Anybody know?

My loyalty is with Natalee, not her parents (although I find Dave more believable...) Just setting the record straight that's all.

Also on this private site I recall a poster stating there was a 'dark side' to Natalee. Did we just find out what that 'dark side' might be? Is it dabbling in the occult? Satinism? Anybody know?

Why did the chaperone wait until the kids were up in the air on the airplane tbefore he notified authorites Natalee was missing?

Feast of St. John (anybody want an alibi from St. John??) Google it, but make sure it is the "Feast of St. John the Baptist".. which takes place in June.. The feast... light the fires, the decpaitated head to wash up on shore..." The 'key' that is SCREAMING to be heard.

It is all there folks. It is giving me the creeps finding it and I have only posted 1/1000 of what we have found. My brain and heart cannot wrap around the other 999% of it.

Project Monarch is very real. Google on...

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #685 on: March 30, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »

Adil Toubia, Chief Executive Officer, GCC Energy Fund

Adil is the Chief Executive Officer of the GCC Energy Fund, a private equity firm that invests in the energy and power sectors in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.

As the founding CEO of the region’s first energy sector focused private equity firm, Adil has been able to build a portfolio of diverse companies with exceptional value creation potential. Following on from its success, the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) based management company is now in the process of launching its second fund.

Adil is a director on the board of Dhofar Power Company, Gulmar Energy and Stellar Energy (MENA), all of which are companies in which the GCC Energy Fund has strategic holdings.

Prior to his present role, Adil was associated with the global oil and gas industry for over 20 years, having managed various businesses for Schlumberger, the world’s leading oilfield services company, the last 5 years in the position of President.

Adil holds a Masters degree from Columbia University in New York.

GCC Energy Fund

GCC Energy is a private equity firm focused on the energy sector in the Middle East and North Africa, with its management company based in the DIFC.

At the end of 2007, having generated exceptional returns for its investors, the Firm has embarked on raising additional capital for a second fund.  With an experienced team and a strong pipeline of deals, the second fund is generating substantial interest from potential investors.

The Firm offers a unique investment opportunity in oil & gas, power and the energy intensive industries as well as associated service industries.

http://www.peimedia.com/conferencespeaker.aspx?spkID=297

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »

Greta Blew It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She Had The Sporter Spinning In His Lies & Not Once

Did She Counter His Claims With Good Questions ..........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 30, 2009, 02:57:19 PM »

Too Many Long Posts To Read .........

I Need Evelyn Wood .............

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 30, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »

If Y'all Want Peace Of Mind ..........

Pay Your Neighborhood Sicko To Get You Your Answers ...........

Malcolm X ..........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 30, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

I found it very telling.

I spent the past few days emailing my buddies back and forth (they do not belong to this board but are Christians, and for years in search of the truth to Natalee's disappearance as all of us are).

We found this:

And we collected pages upon pages of shango related themes to this site. Including the 'answer lies on the whispering wind".. Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven...Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road...

"...No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run. The Yellow Brick Road is the runway in which alters were trained to fly off from to exit their internal world and take the body. The Yellow Brick Road also pertains to the assignment that an alter is given. To follow the Yellow Brick Road is to go down the road that has been assigned by command. The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child’s mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, “Follow the Yellow Brick Road.” To get someone onto the Yellow Brick Road you must know the access code to get them through the poppy field. The color codes are important to get an alter through the field of poppies.

“Fiddler” is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of “the
programmer is here, go over the rainbow”) and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are words meaning “instructions.” In the 1900 edition of the book on page 3 1-32 says (programming cues are in raps), “She closed the door, locked it, and put the KEY carefully in the pocket of her dress. And so, with Toto trotting along soberly behind her, SHE STARTED ON HER JOURNEY. THERE WERE SEVERAL ROADS NEAR BY, BUT IT DID NOT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND THE ONE PAVED WITH YELLOW BRICK"

If you get a chance to read the OZ html page on afpn (link is above).  Those who studied codetalker prose for many years will see alot of correlations to it. Is this where Shango was leading us?

- What adult still needs the Wiz of Oz theme in there lives at 18 years old? Not my kids even at 14/15.
-  Who's mother would be associated with John Ramsey, who's own daughter was murdered on a satanic high holiday?
-  Who's mother and step-father would smile as they came out of the masonic looking alto vista church in the pitch black of night, and then return back into the cab (or so it was reported??)
- Dompig said Jug walks in Cheney circle of friends- and said  that is the "CLUE"
- Google Johnny Gosch
- the answers are all there on the internet, just like Charles Croes said they would be. He said there wre "far reaching implications, some not easy to handle..." but they are all there.

This is a satanic world we live in folks. Filled with satanic symbolism, filled with satanic worship. Most of us are not aware of what is going on in the world. Ask God to open up your eyes. We are indeed living in the latter days.

It is real, animal and human sacrifices are very real. Google bohemian club and alex jones. See the 'effigy of care' being 'burned' - being 'offered' to the giant owl/molach. Our own presidents are there for crying out loud!

Can someone tell me about the warehouse Beth and Jug used to go to, with their MB buddies? On a private site I recall reading they had this warehouse and used to go there weekly...and that they also used to re-decorate it every month. Why I ask? Because I want to know what types of rituals were taking place there, that's why. And who were the folks that initially flew down with beth and jug? Anybody know?

My loyalty is with Natalee, not her parents (although I find Dave more believable...) Just setting the record straight that's all.

Also on this private site I recall a poster stating there was a 'dark side' to Natalee. Did we just find out what that 'dark side' might be? Is it dabbling in the occult? Satinism? Anybody know?

Why did the chaperone wait until the kids were up in the air on the airplane tbefore he notified authorites Natalee was missing?

Feast of St. John (anybody want an alibi from St. John??) Google it, but make sure it is the "Feast of St. John the Baptist".. which takes place in June.. The feast... light the fires, the decpaitated head to wash up on shore..." The 'key' that is SCREAMING to be heard.

It is all there folks. It is giving me the creeps finding it and I have only posted 1/1000 of what we have found. My brain and heart cannot wrap around the other 999% of it.

WoW. . . . just wow.

That does explain a lot of things, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 30, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »

Keepthefaith, Kermit, Tamikosmom, Magnolia, ksl, adoronron, Lifesong, wreck, BoxerDawg, oldiebutgoodie, jen3560, 2NJSons_Mom, SuzieQ, hotping, carolinamom, camochance and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Welcome Monkey's ...Anything to ADD Adoronron???

Keepthefaith

Unless his/her position has changed ... I do believe that adoronron said it all in the following post.

Janet

+++++

adoronron
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »

Mum,

I pop on every few days to catch up. I used to get involved with the discussions but for some time now, it seems to me, not much headway is being made. And I think the reason is the diversions that occur. It's as if someone or several people are watching SM and every so often they determine SM is on to something and they implement a diversion. Whoever he, she, or they are, they must be very satisfied with their most recent endeavor what with all the terse posts of late among the SMer's.

I agree with your comment "As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion".

My own opinion is; No body no case + incinerator operator suicide = no body. JMO

Ado

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605405#msg605405

Again..No answer...

Keepthefaith,

I don't have time to follow along as much as I used. I visit just a few times a week and read a few pages.
I don't have anything to add.
Is there some particular point you want my opinion on?

Ado

BUMP..

Didn't know if you were still typing or just didn't want to answer ADO???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 30, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »

I found it very telling.

We found this:

- Google Johnny Gosch

OMG Magnolia...What I would like to see is any responses She got to this post over at GM...

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »

... And why am I supposed to uphold a Frog or any other SM poster on another board? If I don't like your post I scroll on by.

Poochie ... let me if I have this straight.

You do not feel the need to uphold SM's who are being disrespected at GM.  You just scroll by.

However ... you do feel inclined to uphold GMs who are being disrespected.

It appears to be a double standard.

Janet

+++++++

Why are you so cruel to posters who dedicate time out of their lives to search for clues into her disappearance?

Poochy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 30, 2009, 03:13:10 PM »

I found it very telling.

We found this:

- Google Johnny Gosch

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 30, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »

Janet - I have never seen a video of that show with Jossy giving the witness' name.

Thanks Jen.

OK ... where is my hidey bag?  Please return it in the next post.

Janet

Newp!!  I had a nice bonfire - all the hidey bags are gone. 

You had no right!!  You may have a death wish but ...

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 30, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Off for the afternoon Monkeys.

I hope all are having a good day.

Janet
12:20 PM PT

_____

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 30, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »

All Monkeys .........

Get Up Out Of Your Chairs ...........

Go Over To The Window ..........

OPen It Wide & Shout ..............

I'm Sick & Tired Of This Shit ..........

& I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore ..........

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: March 30, 2009, 03:18:20 PM »

Off for the afternoon Monkeys.

I hope all are having a good day.

Janet
12:20 PM PT

Go Play Tennis ...........

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: March 30, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »

All Monkeys .........

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 30, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

All Monkeys .........

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.