April 27, 2024, 09:22:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205576 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »

Had it been you, Kermit, it would have the red-nosed reindeer in it.

Or a frog

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »

Stupid Stupid Questions - but could some one please answer me!!

BFN = Blogs For Natalee?   ran by  DEBBIE & IAN (Ian hosts the server)
BNH =                            ran by    LOIS/ROBIN/REALITY
Freebirds                        ran by    NOT SURE MAYBE JEN?
RU = Refugees Unleashed   ran by  JOYNOW, VICTIM'S CRY & KAY_THE_KITTEN
FOK   FOK is a Netherlands based website that has a forum.  I don't know who runs is.

My answers in red.

Thank you Klaas - I am sure the person that I ask all my Natalee questions is so thankful too!!  I let her know that she owes you one!! LOL   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: March 30, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »

Debbie,

You have spent a lot of time monitoring here, but have contributed very little of late, or anything, for that matter.  jmho.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: March 30, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

It may come as a big shock to some people but I have absolutely no respect for blogs that welcome those who have stalked posters for personal information, stalked their children, posted lies about them and done all manner of sleaze.

If those posters are welcome on a forum, I must assume that forum approves of that.  I told no lies and did nothing to deserve being attacked and yet I was as others have been.

Those who sustain and support those who do this are no better than the actual stalkers and freaks who do the actual stalking.

Maybe worse as I think some of the stalkers are mental cases and the supporters just plain evil.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: March 30, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Just my unsolicited opinion, BUT, I think people have one Helluvva nerve coming here and trying to tell Klaas how to run this forum. Especially since those same people seem to have every lunatic on the web running amok on THEIR forums.

They sit in the rafters here  and like pigs hunting for truffles, they grab posts and run back to their hidey holes with them. If this place is so bad then why do they hang out here and steal all the posts for their forums?
Nevvah mind. I know the answer to that. No original thought produces no original posts..they have to steal.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 30, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »

Stupid Stupid Questions - but could some one please answer me!!

BFN = Blogs For Natalee?   ran by  DEBBIE & IAN (Ian hosts the server)
BNH =                            ran by    LOIS/ROBIN/REALITY
Freebirds                        ran by    NOT SURE MAYBE JEN?
RU = Refugees Unleashed   ran by  JOYNOW, VICTIM'S CRY & KAY_THE_KITTEN
FOK   FOK is a Netherlands based website that has a forum.  I don't know who runs is.

My answers in red.

Thank you Klaas - I am sure the person that I ask all my Natalee questions is so thankful too!!  I let her know that she owes you one!! LOL  

The person you picked doesn't know for sure on BNH.  Charlie Rat a former poster here is said to be part of admin there as well.  They all require registration to even read except RU and FOK.nl.

SM and RU are the only forums that are open for all the read.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: March 30, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »

It may come as a big shock to some people but I have absolutely no respect for blogs that welcome those who have stalked posters for personal information, stalked their children, posted lies about them and done all manner of sleaze.

If those posters are welcome on a forum, I must assume that forum approves of that.  I told no lies and did nothing to deserve being attacked and yet I was as others have been.

Those who sustain and support those who do this are no better than the actual stalkers and freaks who do the actual stalking.

Maybe worse as I think some of the stalkers are mental cases and the supporters just plain evil.

MO

Yes, Anna. Some of those forums LOVE their lunatics, just LOVE Them!  I think this is very apparant by the things they post.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: March 30, 2009, 09:30:19 PM »

Just my unsolicited opinion, BUT, I think people have one Helluvva nerve coming here and trying to tell Klaas how to run this forum. Especially since those same people seem to have every lunatic on the web running amok on THEIR forums.

They sit in the rafters here  and like pigs hunting for truffles, they grab posts and run back to their hidey holes with them. If this place is so bad then why do they hang out here and steal all the posts for their forums?
Nevvah mind. I know the answer to that. No original thought produces no original posts..they have to steal.

And apparently lie as well or endorse and sustain and support those who do even if they KNOW full well the person is lying.  That was a bit of a disappointment at first but my expectations have sunk so low for the behavior of those who lecture others that it really doesn't shock me any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

You don't want your name associated with SM??You've sat in the rafters many of hrs,days and weeks for the past few months Debbie..You keep your forum a hidey-hole for a reason!If you want TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY OPEN YOUR FORUM UP FOR ALL TO READ.......

keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:48 PM »

Debbie,

You have spent a lot of time monitoring here, but have contributed very little of late, or anything, for that matter.  jmho.

I never had the opportunity to ask for my membership at BFN to be removed...it just was....maybe because I didn't post...I'll never know...oh,well.  Whatever. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 30, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

Debbie

Monkeys are not slandering the crew of the Persistence.  It was the ROV operator and analysis on board that vessel who exposed in his own words the betrayal of John Silvetti.  His name is Kyle Kingman.

Dave Holloway has to wake up.  His sincere quest to find answers to the disappearance of his beloved daughter is not going to have a positive outcome when he fails insist on joining forces with the enemy ... the enemy who has ... in posts ... to various Natalee Holloway forums has  dispicably bashed Natalee and her mother as well as Dave himself.  Debbie ... prior BFN becoming a haven for Mark Purcell .. you were not even spared his wrath.  That was in the days that you and I were on the same page.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN
November 17, 2006

I am not sure who is posting riddles or why! I don't understand why anyone would do that! There were a lot of rumors going around and I hope MIP6 was able to put some of them to rest when he made this initial topic post. We are just glad he is doing what he can to help us and I want to thank Reality for all he did to put Dave and I directly in contact with him. We need all the help we can get when it comes to finding Natalee and MIP6 is trying to help us do just that!

+++++++

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: March 30, 2009, 09:37:21 PM »

That Debbie....not a lick of class. 

And we have been very tolerant of her sitting up in our rafters all this time.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: March 30, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »

MO

Yes, Anna. Some of those forums LOVE their lunatics, just LOVE Them!  I think this is very apparant by the things they post.

Why yes, they do!  Hail them as heros even knowing full well the lying they have done, too.

And every day is open season on Beth and the MB kids.  Snarky remark after snarky remark is OK but dare to question the wisdom of hiring somebody to blast with a fire hose the place they claim Natalee may be and all heck breaks loose!

I'm personally just tired of it and certainly think it is about as low down as it gets. 

And yes, I will openly state that my first loyalty is to BETH and if anybody doesn't like that, too bad!  It isn't Beth who has been playing the divisive role all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 30, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blonde
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee.

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: March 30, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

You echo my post about her monitoring our forum for some time.  No comments, no ideas, until now.  Whatever.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

Evening all. Just a side question, is the search dog still working the pond? If they are still searching then a small list of sites would be useful. I wouldn't mind a quick walk through of the arch area. Only because it was close to the area of the tape with the hair. Also mentioned in Shango, one month prior to the collapse of the arch. The debris field can not be searched without a crane. Its quiet and not traveled at night by tourists. Just throwing that out there while we have this many posting and reading that could pass that along.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

I think some people like for those ATA/AHATA clowns to blast Beth and even Natalee because they enjoy reading it.  They must LIKE for them to do it or they wouldn't have sought out those particular people to befriend.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »

You echo my post about her monitoring our forum for some time.  No comments, no ideas, until now.  Whatever.   

Pigs rooting around for truffles.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

klaasend
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

ROBIN HOLLOWAY[/b]

Blonde
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee.

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

JULIA RENFRO

Originally published June 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM | Page modified June 9, 2007 at 2:02 AM

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family

Arubans helped search for the Alabama high-schooler, who disappeared two years ago, but now they're embittered by the negative publicity.

By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

Twitty did not respond to e-mailed requests for an interview.

The Seattle Times
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

Pigs rooting around for truffles.

Sometimes I would want to say.....Hey Debbie, what ya doin up there....rootin' for truffles?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.