April 27, 2024, 07:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205547 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 31, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

This was posted earlier. Can we keep this link around? Good reading.

http://bustarubamisinfo.blogspot.com/

Is Charlie, as the crow flies, Croes believed to be an identity and helper of CLW?

That is an interesting read. Did you check out the link someone left in comments there? Its very good and very funny!

This one, Art?   Yes, it is entertaining.

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/2009/03/shango-tango.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 31, 2009, 12:55:40 AM »

This was posted earlier. Can we keep this link around? Good reading.

http://bustarubamisinfo.blogspot.com/

Is Charlie, as the crow flies, Croes believed to be an identity and helper of CLW?

That is an interesting read. Did you check out the link someone left in comments there? Its very good and very funny!

This one, Art?   Yes, it is entertaining.

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/2009/03/shango-tango.html

Yes, Anna, lol. I had to laugh when I saw that. Somebody has a sense of humor
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 31, 2009, 12:57:39 AM »

Until posted, I had never read in print the nature and extent of the realtionship between Robin and presumably Dave) with the likes of Renfro, Mark Purcell, and others !!! Simply beyond comprehension !!!

Dave seems like the type that never wants to piss someone off. A neutral, make no enemies kind-a-guy.
He may have needed to kiss some ass to make progress in the past, but come on...

They have (figuratively): spit in his face, slapped him in the face, punched him in the gut, and kicked him in the nuts at every chance given.  Maybe I am missing something...  

If another ocean search is conducted, it seems almost sickening and unfair.  

It seems fairly apparent, at a bare minimum, that something was in the trap that Aruba did not care to share with others. Putting two and two and two and two together: Aruba is surrounded by water, Joran has mentioned disposing of NH at sea, the exact thing they were looking for - a crab trap in the ocean - was found, trained experts on the boat noticed a skull and fabric in the trap, members of the crew were removed for liability reasons, police divers covertly arrived on the scene to collect contents and left without saying bye-bye, images surfaced of ziplock baggies in trap, secretly shopped network deals, and the stalling of handing over evidence to be tested by the FBI. So.....................

How could they be letting these people do all these new searches when they certainly know the whereabouts of the body? It sisquite sadistic and cruel to the family. But, go figure...It seems to be a publicity stunt designed to somehow "make them look like they are sincerely helping." I guess so; they know nothing will be found. If they really want answers, they could probably ask some of their own (ALE). They probably assisted in the disposal of the body as well as the clean-up of crime scene(s), evidence collection, and search warrant suppressions.  

Having said all that, I would be all ears if someone had incinerator evidence. But if the incinerator theory were true, what was such a damn secret about the findings of the trap if it were not NH?

My ramblings...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 31, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6XsHPH0Ab8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/b6XsHPH0Ab8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 31, 2009, 01:04:40 AM »

The site is too dangerous to use the cadaver dog, LOL     Wow, Golba really does his homework 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 31, 2009, 01:06:13 AM »

The site is too dangerous to use the cadaver dog, LOL     Wow, Golba really does his homework 

Jeesh. What a farce 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 31, 2009, 01:06:37 AM »

She said that anything found will be handed over to ALE.

Also that another pond and strip of land is going to be searched.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 31, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »

Claims he's going to stay on a few more days to search another pond and another strip of land 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 31, 2009, 01:07:42 AM »

Claims he's going to stay on a few more days to search another pond and another strip of land 

Go to the rocks I say!  Go to the Moko near Joran's house in Montanja.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 31, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »

Maybe he will search where Jonathan wanted him to? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: March 31, 2009, 01:20:33 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  Interesting. . . tune in tomorrow to see the latest developments.

Goodnite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #891 on: March 31, 2009, 01:23:05 AM »

Thanks Klaas! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #892 on: March 31, 2009, 01:23:52 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  Interesting. . . tune in tomorrow to see the latest developments.

Goodnite, all!

Good Night Anna!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »

Well I'm off to play a few games then calling it a nite.  Goodnight all!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 31, 2009, 01:46:42 AM »

Well I'm off to play a few games then calling it a nite.  Goodnight all!
[/quot

Your back Klaas..Games get tha best of ya!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 31, 2009, 02:03:27 AM »

Alone in the cage.................................................................................................

BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF.BAD KTF...

Did,did,did,did i just say BILLB......

GOODNIGHT SCARED MONKEY'S..JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 31, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »

Where you be BILLB????We can't Stackalack the end of these threads without you...............

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 31, 2009, 02:07:38 AM »

Where you be BILLB????We can't Stackalack the end of these threads without you...............

If i STACK 5 pages by myself!

1.I'll be passed out from all the stacks
2.I'll wake up to a BIG white screen that say's KTF...YOUR FIRED....OK BANNNED..Klaas could start her own reality show like Donald Trump and say "YOU'RE BANNED"......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 31, 2009, 02:08:51 AM »

If i STACK 5 pages by myself!

1.I'll be passed out from all the stacks
2.I'll wake up to a BIG white screen that say's KTF...YOUR FIRED....OK BANNNED..Klaas could start her own reality show like Donald Trump and say "YOU'RE BANNED"......

Mere...If you tell on me!I'll get Billb and Wreck to handle it....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:49 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.