April 24, 2024, 01:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205402 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 31, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »

Birmingham ABC channel just said that Fred Golba and his dog are wrapping up the search in Aruba.
He will issue a report of his findings later.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: March 31, 2009, 01:47:41 PM »

I think the biggest mistake ever made was not going after tourism like a tiger. Right for the jugular on day 5 when it was apparent that this was all going down hill fast.

Apologizing to two raping murdering Neanderthals was totally useless. Not to blame Beth or anyone - you just have to do what they ask of you when you're in that predicament.

The lesson for the next person or family that experiences justice Aruban style is to go after tourism and scream boycott on every news channel all night long. I don't know if it will work better, but cooperating sure hasn't produced any results whatsoever.

Lots of lessons learned about how to handle Aruba and their minions I suppose.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: March 31, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

Jen ... I think I need that hidey bag RIGHT NOW!!!

For the past week ... at least once a day the phone (hardwired) rings ... I answer it and ... nobody is there and ... there is no dial tone.

Hubby said that I was not to worry ... it was his girlfriend just following his instructions if a "woman" were to answer when she called.

Janet

Does your telephone system have a last call type function?  Here in the states, you dial *69 and it tells you the last number that called you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 31, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »

Jen ... I think I need that hidey bag RIGHT NOW!!!

For the past week ... at least once a day the phone (hardwired) rings ... I answer it and ... nobody is there and ... there is no dial tone.

Hubby said that I was not to worry ... it was his girlfriend just following his instructions if a "woman" were to answer when she called.

Janet

Does your telephone system have a last call type function?  Here in the states, you dial *69 and it tells you the last number that called you.

We do have that *69 feature ... however only dashes show up when I attempted to trace the call.  Maybe that implies the caller has blocked his/her number or maybe it means it was and international call.

Obviously ... I am not too concerned.  I have not researched further.  I wonder for a minute following a call and then forget about it until the next time.

Thanks Jen.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 31, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

I wonder....why Golba is not going to search the other pond, and what pond it was.

and...........if Dave refused to further fund Golba's search.             
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 31, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

Maduro & Curiel's Bank NV

Board of Supervisory Directors

Eduardo De Veer

http://www.mcb-bank.com/extra_pages/AnnualReport2006.pdf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #946 on: March 31, 2009, 02:34:41 PM »

Good afternoon (or evening to some) Monkeys!

I don't really have time to read it but thought I would go ahead and post this regarding the court case:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54656.php

Google translation:

Court ruling: "Dissolution Agreement Astec not sure '
March 31, 2009, 15:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - It is the court is far from certain that Astec 'satisfaction should take damages. May decide the arbitration concession that "full compliance" should be, says the award of interim relief between stevedoring company Astec and port authority APA last week. "Unlike the APA and in the background directing public view, there is no question of a run game."

Government side is not yet officially reacted to the verdict. Edison snort Minister of Tourism and Transport, was on vacation last week and yesterday made the first port authority APA. In the course of the week will be a reaction, thus breeze, which does not want, or not appeal is considered.

Astec won last Wednesday the interim measures which Aruba Ports Authority (APA) are prohibited to proceed with the tender for an operator of the new container port in Barcadera. Astec stretched brief proceedings, leading the ruling of the arbitration. After APA on January 28, 2009 letter with the concession Astec per 1 January, 2010 cancellation, the stevedoring company decided in February to appeal against going to arbitration. Astec known as a survival interest in maintaining the agreement with APA, the court decided in favor of the stevedore company. Moreover, it was clear, the structural preparations for the move continue because Astec has no objection to the move as such, but in the new situation "as a contract partner of APA wishes to continue."

Not authorized
"APA had poison in that Astec can take the road to the tribunal (arbitration, red) would take." Where the court in the award. The court alleges that the APA is the termination of the concession agreement with Astec not first have a review by the Arbitration Committee. "They had (this) itself time gains."

Although the APA court strictly speaking "could not be required to have the termination, was such a pro-active approach was reasonable." The court rejected this in an earlier attempt by APA to the contract with Astec to say. The award of the Arbitration Committee in 2003 shows that the port authority "in this agreement is not empowered to order on whether or not to extend to decide." Because APA proposes' huge interest in the unfettered export of its plans, had quickly clarified by itself may have to move to arbitration instead of waiting until Astec did, the court concludes.

Concession
Since January 1, 2002 APA has Astec with a written agreement on an exclusive basis stevedoring work in the ports of Aruba. This agreement funds for five years, for each five years. The agreement, according to its terms be terminated only if the other defaults. Moreover, the other party notice in writing of the failure and the opportunity for at least 30 days still to fulfill. Premature termination by registered letter must be at least a year before the date on which the withdrawal takes place. Differences on the interpretation of this Agreement shall be submitted to the Arbitration Institute of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The arbitrators will within four months after commencement of arbitration on this issue.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 31, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »

I wonder....why Golba is not going to search the other pond, and what pond it was.

can

Dave's reasoning for funding the latest search by Fred Golba was to  search the Monserat pond in the process of elimination.  A witness who stepped a little over a year ago implicated Joran as being in that location on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing and was never seen again.

Janet

++++++

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Dave Holloway, the father of missing teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared four years ago while on a senior trip to Aruba, said Tuesday morning he really doesn't think his daughter's body will be found during this latest search.

But he didn't want to spend the rest of his life wondering, "what if" either.

"The guy whose claims prompted this latest search at the pond has been bugging me for some time," said Holloway of Meridian. "He is convinced he saw something and he passed not one but two polygraph tests conducted by reputable technicians. Now, I'm not really sure just how accurate polygraph tests are but I kept thinking, 'what if he is right.' I just couldn't see any reason why he would lie about what he believed he saw."

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: March 31, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »

So is Fred packing his bags and bringing Rhino the Wonder Dog home?  Did Rhino ever get to get out of the back seat of the car? 

The dog has a very intelligent gaze and demeanor.  Unlike some in the photos.

Did anyone else have a fearful moment that Goldba was thinking of using that pair of underwear he found as a doo rag?

doo rag ROFLMAO

You have been killing me with your posts about that dog
in the hotel tearing it up
at Renfro's

I hope she sues Fred. HA HA HA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 31, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

And I didn't see even one photo of Fred with his arm in the muck up to the shoulder as promised.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: March 31, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

Birmingham ABC channel just said that Fred Golba and his dog are wrapping up the search in Aruba.

Or his lack of findings!  How does all that bikini underwear end up in a pond? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 31, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »

Kermit may have already connected the following dots and ... I missed her post.

Could Herman equate Geerman when Jossy's accent is taken into consideration?

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

LIST OF WORKERS’ ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION

ARUBA

Federacion di Trahadornan di Aruba
(F.T.A.)
Bernhardstraat 23
San Nicholas

President: Mr. Jose R. Geerman
Vice President: Mrs. Jane Braafhart
Tel. 297-584-5448
Fax. 297-584-5504
E-mail: fetraua@setarnet.aw
federacion@hotmail.com

http://www.ilocarib.org.tt/portal/images/stories/contenido/pdf/WorkersActivities/caribbean-unions.pdf

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: March 31, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »

LOOK IT'S DEEPAKS CAR
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 31, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

According to the news report, this guy sponsors Fred Golba's trips to Aruba and Dave Holloway reimburses him
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 31, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »

AZSunny ... you are so naive.

Good Morning.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: March 31, 2009, 02:57:40 PM »

Kermit may have already connected the following dots and ... I missed her post.

Could Herman equate Geerman when Jossy's accent is taken into consideration?

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

LIST OF WORKERS’ ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION

ARUBA

Federacion di Trahadornan di Aruba
(F.T.A.)
Bernhardstraat 23
San Nicholas

President: Mr. Jose R. Geerman
Vice President: Mrs. Jane Braafhart
Tel. 297-584-5448
Fax. 297-584-5504
E-mail: fetraua@setarnet.aw
federacion@hotmail.com

http://www.ilocarib.org.tt/portal/images/stories/contenido/pdf/WorkersActivities/caribbean-unions.pdf

I can tell you that I know there is more then one working together.
In other words, caps is not alone. So you were correct all along that his English changed.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: March 31, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

AZSunny ... you are so naive.

Good Morning.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: March 31, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

can

Dave's reasoning for funding the latest search by Fred Golba was to  search the Monserat pond in the process of elimination.  A witness who stepped a little over a year ago implicated Joran as being in that location on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing and was never seen again.

Janet

++++++

By Brian Livingston

Dave Holloway, the father of missing teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared four years ago while on a senior trip to Aruba, said Tuesday morning he really doesn't think his daughter's body will be found during this latest search.

"The guy whose claims prompted this latest search at the pond has been bugging me for some time," said Holloway of Meridian. "He is convinced he saw something and he passed not one but two polygraph tests conducted by reputable technicians. Now, I'm not really sure just how accurate polygraph tests are but I kept thinking, 'what if he is right.' I just couldn't see any reason why he would lie about what he believed he saw."

Janet

Thank you Janet.  I get that. 

I was being facetious, wondering why these things are reported/said then
not followed up on,
then, wondered if Dave has put a stop to Golba.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 31, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

May the Lord bless the slow-witted, for they shall be the last to realize the error of their ways.

Idiots.   

This cracks me up.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 31, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »

can

Janet

++++++

By Brian Livingston

Janet

Thank you Janet.  I get that. 

I was being facetious, wondering why these things are reported/said then
not followed up on,
then, wondered if Dave has put a stop to Golba.

can

I have often been taken seriously when I all I was doing was making an obviously futile attempt at being sacastic.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.