March 28, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 203445 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: March 31, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »

I do not believe any witness said he saw Joran coming out of the pond.  It can't be seen from those houses. 

So only seeing Joran wet, if that even happened, does nothing to confirm the pond as a location for anything.  If it was Joran, he could have become wet in any number of places and methods.

Why do so many reporters change that fact to say the witness saw Joran coming out of the pond?  Because otherwise, it make no sense just as Hans Mos said.

The reporters are changing what the witness said to make it make some sort of sense because just seeing a wet Joran does not add up to Joran putting remains in the pond.  That is pure BS supplied and endorsed by YKW and his minions.

We all have theories and places we would like to see searched.  It takes a special kind of egocentric evil to pretend they are facts and we have inside knowledge.  No shortage of that, unfortunately, it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 31, 2009, 03:33:38 PM »

I do not believe any witness said he saw Joran coming out of the pond.  It can't be seen from those houses. 

So only seeing Joran wet, if that even happened, does nothing to confirm the pond as a location for anything.  If it was Joran, he could have become wet in any number of places and methods.

Why do so many reporters change that fact to say the witness saw Joran coming out of the pond?  Because otherwise, it make no sense just as Hans Mos said.

The reporters are changing what the witness said to make it make some sort of sense because just seeing a wet Joran does not add up to Joran putting remains in the pond.  That is pure BS supplied and endorsed by YKW and his minions.

We all have theories and places we would like to see searched.  It takes a special kind of egocentric evil to pretend they are facts and we have inside knowledge.  No shortage of that, unfortunately, it seems.

Natalee Holloway Investigation: The Witness was Afraid to Come Forward & Aware that Paulus van der Sloot had Powerful Connections in the Prosecutors Office.
Posted September 16, 2008

DIARIO

THE WITNESS’ STATEMENT

On May 30th, 2005 he was sleeping in his room; when he was awaken by the alarming sound of barking dogs. He opened his eyes and checked his alarm clock; it was 4:05 am.

He got up and listening to where the barking was coming from, he went in the living room and peeked thru the window to find out why the dogs sounded so alarmed.
Under the street light, he saw someone walking towards his house, from the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond and hotel area.

While the person was walking under another street light, he could clearly see the person. It was undoubtedly a man, notably tall, slim, Caucasian, with short and dark hair, relatively young and he looked like a Dutch citizen.

He could see his profile and one side of his face. He was wearing a red t-shirt and light colored pants. The witness noticed by the way the person was limping, that he was missing his right sneaker or shoe. He also noted that the person was breathing extremely hard, as if he just had been running very hard for a long time. His chest was heaving.

WET AND MUDDY CLOTHES

The witness stated (and probably also in the lie-detector test), that the person clothes were wet and that he also saw a muddy stripe on his chest, more or less about 5 centimeters above his chest.

The muddy stripe on his chest clearly showed that he was completely wet.
At first glance, the witness though that the person maybe had been in a fight with someone, and he was running not to get beat up. But his face showed no bruises or blood.

But because he didn’t look back not even to check if someone might be following him and just kept walking fast with his head down, the witness thought he did something other that fighting.

The person walked past his house, and kept walking, until he was out of sight, and he never raised his head or looked back, and just kept walking in the hotel’s direction. This happened in about one minute.

NEW INFORMATION

After the witness saw the person walk past his house and was out of sight, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes. He then noticed a car driving slowly, coming from the hotel area. Behind the wheel was a middle-aged, Caucasian man. Next to him, the witness saw the young man that was walking past his house a few minutes earlier.

The witness said they were driving a red jeep, and that they were driving extremely slow. He stated to the American investigators that was clearly that the driver and the passenger were looking for something on the floor. He said that the car just keep going in the direction of the Monserat pond.

HE RECOGNIZED THE DRIVER

According to the witness, in the following weeks he recognized the young man as Joran van der Sloot, when his pictures started to circulate in the press, and that the disappearance of Natalee Holloway became an international media frenzy. He also recognized the driver as Paulus van der Sloot, Joran’s father. The witness stated that, that was everything he saw and that nothing more happened. The question in everyone mind is: What were Paulus and Joran looking for on that road? The fact that the witness passed the polygraph test and is telling the truth is enough to focus the attention on that.

Of course the public wants to know why this witness didn’t come forward in 2005.
The witness was afraid of the consequences of his statement, since he was well aware that Paulus van der Sloot has powerful connections in the Prosecutors Office. Paulus is a lawyer, and he was studying to become a judge.

Knowing that the justice system in Aruba is totally in Dutch hands, he felt compelled to keep his mouth shut. This went on for more than 2 years, and in the end of 2007, he felt the need to reveal what he saw that day from his house.

The witness hired a lawyer to defend him, because in such a complicated case, even the witness has to be prepared for any eventuality, and also for guidance.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 31, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »

And I didn't see even one photo of Fred with his arm in the muck up to the shoulder as promised.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 31, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »

Kermit may have already connected the following dots and ... I missed her post.

Could Herman equate Geerman when Jossy's accent is taken into consideration?

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

LIST OF WORKERS’ ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION

ARUBA

Federacion di Trahadornan di Aruba
(F.T.A.)
Bernhardstraat 23
San Nicholas

President: Mr. Jose R. Geerman
Vice President: Mrs. Jane Braafhart
Tel. 297-584-5448
Fax. 297-584-5504
E-mail: fetraua@setarnet.aw
federacion@hotmail.com

http://www.ilocarib.org.tt/portal/images/stories/contenido/pdf/WorkersActivities/caribbean-unions.pdf

Janet, I think this is it.......sounds a lot like Geerman.

Jose Giron

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 31, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »

Kermit may have already connected the following dots and ... I missed her post.

Could Herman equate Geerman when Jossy's accent is taken into consideration?

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

LIST OF WORKERS’ ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION

ARUBA

Federacion di Trahadornan di Aruba
(F.T.A.)
Bernhardstraat 23
San Nicholas

President: Mr. Jose R. Geerman
Vice President: Mrs. Jane Braafhart
Tel. 297-584-5448
Fax. 297-584-5504
E-mail: fetraua@setarnet.aw
federacion@hotmail.com

http://www.ilocarib.org.tt/portal/images/stories/contenido/pdf/WorkersActivities/caribbean-unions.pdf

Janet, I think this is it.......sounds a lot like Geerman.

Jose Giron

My DIL is Dutch American who only speaks enough Dutch to get by in a pinch.  She is at work right now but I just emailed her to ask her parents which name Giron or Geerman sounds more like Herman when a Dutch accent is taking into consideration.

Jossy does have a Dutch accent?

Janet

++++++

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao
Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB

Lisette Malmberg – suplente
Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:
Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Pader S. Tomasik – suplente
Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Jan v/d Straten – suplente
Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

*  solamente por escrito y cu nomber/datos di contacto di e remitente (EFORMULARIO DI KEHO);

*  partidonan involvi y partidonan politico lo worde tendi.

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB
L. de Souza – KvK, tel. 582-1120 ext. 29/fax. 588-3200
email: management@arubachamber.com

INFORME DI EVALUACION DI CAMPAÑA ELECTORAL:

Despues di eleccion un evaluacion di campaña electoral a tuma lugar. Pa por mira e documento por favor primi aki.

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm
http://www.arubachamber.com/Comision_bon_boluntad/rapport_CBB.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: March 31, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »

Birmingham ABC channel just said that Fred Golba and his dog are wrapping up the search in Aruba.
He will issue a report of his findings later.

Or his lack of findings!  How does all that bikini underwear end up in a pond? 

AZSunny ... you are so naive.

Good Morning.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

Kermit,  when you are back in Janet's pond, would you check it out for me?  I think there is more than she is telling us.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: March 31, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »

There are many, many Geermans in the Aruba phone book.
There are three Girons.
I can't find any Hermans.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 31, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »

I have never thought of Jossy's accent as being Dutch.

He was born in Aruba so not sure what it would be considered.

Your DIL might be able to tell your hubby that windows are washed on Wednesday instead of Saturday, however.  What was that man thinking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 31, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

I have never thought of Jossy's accent as being Dutch.

He was born in Aruba so not sure what it would be considered.

Your DIL might be able to tell your hubby that windows are washed on Wednesday instead of Saturday, however.  What was that man thinking!

Around this house ... outside of windows get cleaned on the day that sunlight shining through obscures ALL vision.  It could be any day of the week.

Anyways ... Anna you are Dutch.  Which name sounds more like Herman when spoken by a Dutch person ... Giron or Geerman?

bastibro ... Yoo Hoo!!  Easy question for a Dutchman.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 31, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »

Birmingham ABC channel just said that Fred Golba and his dog are wrapping up the search in Aruba.
He will issue a report of his findings later.

Or his lack of findings!  How does all that bikini underwear end up in a pond? 

AZSunny ... you are so naive.

Good Morning.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

Kermit,  when you are back in Janet's pond, would you check it out for me?  I think there is more than she is telling us.   

EEEEEW!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 31, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »

There are three Girons.

When you consider Jose Giron's associates are taken into consideration ...

I think you are right Magnolia.

However ... those who do the transcript of the Greta show obviously heard Herman.  It would be interesting if to know if Giron sound like Herman in whatever is Jossy's native tongue.

Janet

Janet

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao

Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

*  solamente por escrito y cu nomber/datos di contacto di e remitente (EFORMULARIO DI KEHO);

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB

Despues di eleccion un evaluacion di campaña electoral a tuma lugar. Pa por mira e documento por favor primi aki.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: March 31, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »

There are three Girons.

However ... those who do the transcript of the Greta show obviously heard Herman.  It would be interesting if to know if Giron sound like Herman in whatever is Jossy's native tongue.

Janet

Janet

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao

Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB

I think that Kermit told us yesterday that another Freebird had discovered the witness was Jose Giron.

I had been trying to match a Geerman to an address near the pond for several days.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »

Anyways ... Anna you are Dutch.  Which name sounds more like Herman when spoken by a Dutch person ... Giron or Geerman?

bastibro ... Yoo Hoo!!  Easy question for a Dutchman.

Janet

BUMP!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 31, 2009, 04:53:05 PM »

There are three Girons.

Janet

Janet

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao

Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB

I think that Kermit told us yesterday that another Freebird had discovered the witness was Jose Giron.

I had been trying to match a Geerman to an address near the pond for several days.

Magnolia ... were you conclusively able to identfy Josen Giron's residence on the road leading from/to the Monserat Pond?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: March 31, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

There are three Girons.

Janet

Janet

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao

Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB

Magnolia ... were you conclusively able to identfy Josen Giron's residence on the road leading from/to the Monserat Pond?

Janet

No,  I have not been able to identify the name of the street that goes past the witness' house.
I have looked everywhere I know to look.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #975 on: March 31, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »

Blondeeeeeeeeeee........are you locking?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #976 on: March 31, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »

I CAN! I CAN!!  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: March 31, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »

Hey Nut! 

I bet Janet has already gone into the new thread so she can be first.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 31, 2009, 05:01:19 PM »

No,  I have not been able to identify the name of the street that goes past the witness' house.
I have looked everywhere I know to look.

LA PALMA!!  Magnolia is La Palma a name of a street in that area.

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 31, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
Herman is what I`ve heard. Geerman is the answer to your question.
Giron isn`t even close.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.