April 28, 2024, 12:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227382 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1020 on: April 01, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

Russel says, "Some people don't want to think Susan is a good person who loved her children. So they have to make her a mean, terrible somebody. If not, they think, 'Whatever happened to her could happen to me.' And that scares them."

Good article Nut ...

I don't believe that ... call me a black and white person (sees not much gray area) ... but I will never believe that someone who loves their children (more than themselves) could kill them unless they suffer from a debilitating mental illness. 
I'm sure my mom wanted to kill me at times, but she never did. Especially when I chased my sister down the street with a butcher knife.

She had it coming, she broke a ceramic pie plate over my head!

OUCH JSM.    I bet that hurt.   Did you ever catch your sister?   

I just can't imagine killing anyone - especially my own child - for any reason.   
Nope, she had a head start on me out the door, she ran all the way up the street until my friend picked her up. I wouldn't have hurt her but she did deserve it. My sister has selective memory about the mean things she did to me back in the day! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: April 01, 2009, 07:13:12 PM »

JSM I think we grew up in the same family!  Yet when mom and dad came home nothing had ever happened!  I threw a cactus once my sis grabbed a knife.  Also was a pellet gun incident and a rope.

Are you all close, now? 

We would be there for each other in a heartbeat but we are far geographically and don't see each other a lot.

That's cool.   My sibs and I were very close when we were young - now we barely talk.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »

Russel says, "Some people don't want to think Susan is a good person who loved her children. So they have to make her a mean, terrible somebody. If not, they think, 'Whatever happened to her could happen to me.' And that scares them."

Good article Nut ...

I don't believe that ... call me a black and white person (sees not much gray area) ... but I will never believe that someone who loves their children (more than themselves) could kill them unless they suffer from a debilitating mental illness. 
I'm sure my mom wanted to kill me at times, but she never did. Especially when I chased my sister down the street with a butcher knife.

Nope, she had a head start on me out the door, she ran all the way up the street until my friend picked her up. I wouldn't have hurt her but she did deserve it. My sister has selective memory about the mean things she did to me back in the day! 

I meant OUCH for you!   The ceramic plate must have hurt!   Silly!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »

Northern Rose, our posts blended perfect...it was like a BING BANG  and you lit the BOOM!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »

Sources: Anthony Friend Got $20,000 For Story
Also, Judge Denies Motion For Secret Hearing
POSTED: 8:52 am EDT April 1, 2009
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT April 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two sources tell WESH 2 that the friend of Casey Anthony deposed on Wednesday accepted $20,000 for her story from a tabloid.

Cruz would not comment on claims she sold her story for thousands. But an attorney for the Anthony family said her credibility as a witness is shot.

Click To Comment | Video: First Look At Cruz

"People are coming out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony and most of it is just not true," said Brad Conway, who represents Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Cruz said that when she and Anthony were children, they used to bury dead pets in the same area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Cruz also told investigators Casey Anthony wanted to let her adopt Caylee, but was blocked by Cindy Anthony.

"It's garbage," Conway said Wednesday as Cruz was deposed by defense attorneys at the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

.Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.

"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said.

--snipped--

okay so depending on how you look at this, this may be the smartest or dumbest thing Baez has said yet.  ummmm, does he realize how many times Casey changed her story??...guess she's no longer credible       
Selling a story affects someone's credibility? DIDN'T GEORGE AND CINDY SELL THEIR STORY TO LARRY KING THE NIGHT BEFORE CAYLEE WAS FOUND? THEY ATE AT THE DAMN RITZ WHEN THEY KNEW A BABY'S BODY WAS FOUND FOR THE GOOD LORD'S SAKE! Sorry for the rant, I may be totally off. CONWAY IS AN IDIOT!

Who sold the exclusive of the hoover tape to Geraldo?  also the pictures that were sold.  Kettle calling...meet tarnish
Was I wrong Northern Rose? Didn't they Ants sell all this crap? Didn't they get paid for the People magazine article? Am I losing my mind? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: April 01, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

JVM - one of the attorneys is saying that JB filed the Exparte to pollute the potential jury pool.  That he knows the rules (or should) and this is usually used by the defense when the client is indigent and they need to hire an expert but have no funds. They basically said shame on him.  Come to your own conclusions but if he was doing this to get the state to pay for stuff he needs to then maybe he can get some of the money from the cheezie puff fund to help him.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: April 01, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »

Northern Rose, our posts blended perfect...it was like a BING BANG  and you lit the BOOM!

yup saw that lol. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: April 01, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

Oh ... good one Leroy!  ... well, Casey is different ... she changes her story because ... um ... Hey! ... did I tell you guys ... I'm the first high-profile Hispanic attorney EVER!? ... huh ... huh ... did I tell you that?!  Huh?!

I guess we should all chip in and send Bozo and card, a cake and some balloons to congratulate him on that HUGE achievement.

His head is already too big!       
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: April 01, 2009, 07:17:58 PM »

JVM - one of the attorneys is saying that JB filed the Exparte to pollute the potential jury pool.  That he knows the rules (or should) and this is usually used by the defense when the client is indigent and they need to hire an expert but have no funds. They basically said shame on him.  Come to your own conclusions but if he was doing this to get the state to pay for stuff he needs to then maybe he can get some of the money from the cheezie puff fund to help him.
Cheezie puff fund!!!

Could some smart monkey tell me how this is gonna pollute the jury pool?  Capp you out there?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: April 01, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: April 01, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

JSM - you are crossing the line and I am ratting you out and telling Boo on you....    

You are not dumb - i think Northern Rose was *agreeing* with you!

Northern Rose - meet tarnish....LOL    

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: April 01, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »

Oh ... good one Leroy!  ... well, Casey is different ... she changes her story because ... um ... Hey! ... did I tell you guys ... I'm the first high-profile Hispanic attorney EVER!? ... huh ... huh ... did I tell you that?!  Huh?!

I guess we should all chip in and send Bozo and card, a cake and some balloons to congratulate him on that HUGE achievement.

I can just imagine him standing in front of the mirror every morning and blowing himself kisses.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: April 01, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two sources tell WESH 2 that the friend of Casey Anthony deposed on Wednesday accepted $20,000 for her story from a tabloid.

Cruz would not comment on claims she sold her story for thousands. But an attorney for the Anthony family said her credibility as a witness is shot.

"People are coming out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony and most of it is just not true," said Brad Conway, who represents Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Cruz said that when she and Anthony were children, they used to bury dead pets in the same area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Cruz also told investigators Casey Anthony wanted to let her adopt Caylee, but was blocked by Cindy Anthony.

"It's garbage," Conway said Wednesday as Cruz was deposed by defense attorneys at the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

.Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.

"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said.

--snipped--

okay so depending on how you look at this, this may be the smartest or dumbest thing Baez has said yet.  ummmm, does he realize how many times Casey changed her story??...guess she's no longer credible       
Selling a story affects someone's credibility? DIDN'T GEORGE AND CINDY SELL THEIR STORY TO LARRY KING THE NIGHT BEFORE CAYLEE WAS FOUND? THEY ATE AT THE DAMN RITZ WHEN THEY KNEW A BABY'S BODY WAS FOUND FOR THE GOOD LORD'S SAKE! Sorry for the rant, I may be totally off. CONWAY IS AN IDIOT!

Who sold the exclusive of the hoover tape to Geraldo?  also the pictures that were sold.  Kettle calling...meet tarnish
Was I wrong Northern Rose? Didn't they Ants sell all this crap? Didn't they get paid for the People magazine article? Am I losing my mind? TIA JSM

Yup, There are more sold stories from the Ant camp than munchkins in wonderland.  SO .....that means that Conway was speaking Ant code talk when he said
that credibility is shot when you sell your story.  This was actually directed to the Ants and he is just riding the bread puddin train?  I lost my decoder ring someone help please.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: April 01, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »

Good article Nut ...

I meant OUCH for you!   The ceramic plate must have hurt!   Silly!   
The plate didn't hurt, the butt chewing I got from my mom was worse than the plate. I have a hard head! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: April 01, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »

just the way casey likes 'em!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: April 01, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

Cheezie puff fund!!!

Could some smart monkey tell me how this is gonna pollute the jury pool?  Capp you out there?

OK first I have to get this off my chest because I havent said it this week.  I LOATHE JANE VELEZ MITCHELL & JAYNE WHINEEETRAUB (actually most of her guests)   phew ok that feels better 

Now, as to tarnishing the potential jury pool, all of these stunts & ridiculous comments of innocence by Bozo are meant for the public to have doubts in their mind about Casey's guilt.   He is praying to get one naive nitwit that will listen to his bunk & bull over logic & the overwhelming evidence against his client.    He's not the first nor the last defense attorney that will pull pie from the sky & make promises of proof...its just he's really suxy at it, no let me rephrase he's a defective dweeb!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1036 on: April 01, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »

And this latest move is supposed to help him stay in good graces with Judge Strickland how?????   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: April 01, 2009, 07:25:47 PM »

just the way casey likes 'em!

I bet these 7 months have been really hard for KC to get thru.  She did have a very busy "social calendar"

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: April 01, 2009, 07:26:01 PM »

JSM - you are crossing the line and I am ratting you out and telling Boo on you....    

You are not dumb - i think Northern Rose was *agreeing* with you!

Northern Rose - meet tarnish....LOL    
Please don't rat me out to Boo, PLEASE!

After I read Northern Rose's post, I thought I was wrong. Just JSM doubting her old memory!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: April 01, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

--snipped--

Yup, There are more sold stories from the Ant camp than munchkins in wonderland.  SO .....that means that Conway was speaking Ant code talk when he said
that credibility is shot when you sell your story.  This was actually directed to the Ants and he is just riding the bread puddin train?  I lost my decoder ring someone help please.
  I don't know how anyone can be the Ant's spokesman/attorney. Do they have a decoder ring?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.