April 28, 2024, 04:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227339 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: April 01, 2009, 11:06:37 PM »

Owen...
he wrote a book about her...

he is remarried and has a son...
haven't heard anything about her lately...

I agree with you Capps about not taking the risk on the dp...one juror could spoil it all...

Remember when she got caught being friendly with a 17 year old minor girl that she was working with.   They brought her back in but she got a pass on that too...I think she was a waitress.  I was very pleased so see that Owen (tks couldnt remember his first name) has moved on so successfully.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 01, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

Monkey bunkey time.  Sleep well my primate friends!   

Sweet dreams Steel

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: April 01, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »

rmcalo, you're right her first interview didnt include those details.   But I think her 2nd videotaped sworn statement did, I'd have to look back to see just how much detail she gave then

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: April 01, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »

Owen...

I agree with you Capps about not taking the risk on the dp...one juror could spoil it all...

Remember when she got caught being friendly with a 17 year old minor girl that she was working with.   They brought her back in but she got a pass on that too...I think she was a waitress.  I was very pleased so see that Owen (tks couldnt remember his first name) has moved on so successfully.

yep...I remember...
In that case, I did think that was a bit extreme...it was a co worker after all and people do talk at work about stuff....jmo...if they were going to jail her, it should have been on the original charge...what do you think?
I also am glad that Owen moved on...he must have been so humiliated...
as was the husband of  Mary Kay L...and Villi....member that one too!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: April 01, 2009, 11:14:14 PM »

Owen...

yep...I remember...
In that case, I did think that was a bit extreme...it was a co worker after all and people do talk at work about stuff....jmo...if they were going to jail her, it should have been on the original charge...what do you think?
I also am glad that Owen moved on...he must have been so humiliated...
as was the husband of  Mary Kay L...and Villi....member that one too!

To be honest I thought it was overboard...yes she should have received the just sentence for her original crime.  I remember those cases too...ick factor

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: April 01, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »

Monkey bunkey time.  Sleep well my primate friends!   
Nite Steel.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: April 01, 2009, 11:25:44 PM »

SteelMonkey I'm not generally a fan of dp.  I was raised in an environment where redemption was always considered a viable consideration.  And honestly, I don't know that anyone is deterred from comitting unthinkable crimes by the thought they might be put to death if found guilty of some heinous crime. 

Decades ago I remember having a discussion w/my large family re. the dp.  Even back then, I recall saying that anyone who kills another except in self defense has a screw loose. 

So put the murderers in their own special place for life.  I don't much care.  I just don't want 'em out and about.

In KC Ants case, I think that there was a multi-generational deal about throttling a kid who didn't walk the straight and narrow.  Great Grandma mentioned somewhere or other, then there was that deal about Cindy attempting to throttle KC circa Father's Day.  Sounds like the nuts haven't fallen too far from the tree.

The prob is that while CA and her mother knew they couldn't really choke the life out of their child (such a loving gesture in itself  ), KC whether because of drug abuse or whatever lack in her upbringing/development/brain chemistry didn't have the same brakes on her emotions.

And here we are left grieving wee Caylee.

I don't know what is the right road to travel here.  Its times like these I wish my folks were here so I could bounce off my thoughts off of them.  I think my Dad'd say pray for their souls...and my Mom'd prob just shake her head w/wonder that anyone could kill their own child.

I'm just venting, truth to tell.  But there is that smoldering rage I feel that a sweet darling left this life for no good reason.  So many, many families would have opened their arms to raise her...mine being among them. 

God love and keep "our" Miss Caylee

Foggy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: April 01, 2009, 11:30:59 PM »

Foggy....my husband said to me out of the blue one night...We would have taken Caylee...
he doesn't follow these cases or get as involved as I do, but I thought that was so sweet that he said that and that he meant it...So, you are right, there would have been a lot of people who would have taken her....but that would not fit into Casey Ho's plan...She didn't want Caylee to be with anyone to get the attention away from her...jmo...
wonder if she ever relives the moments when she killed her child? how does a mind like hers work, where she can just disconnect herself from what she did? no remorse either...none! She is a female Scott Peterson in my mind....his parents still supported and believed him too...spoiled brat that he was!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

I LOVE MARK KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do too... was just listening to what he said and thought 'I love that man!'

I like him too, but i didn't like his comment about Kio Marie *getting on the anthony gravy train*....i thought that was inappropriate.

I love him too....
didn't like his comment about Kio Marie either...but he may have a point..at least someone is speaking out about the gravy train...all at Caylee's expense...poor baby...

I liked it. It said a LOT..........It said that the Anthony's are ON the Caylee gravy train.

I think maybe some missed the missile he was shooting at the Anthonys and took it to be against Kio instead.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 01, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »

I like him too, but i didn't like his comment about Kio Marie *getting on the anthony gravy train*....i thought that was inappropriate.

I love him too....
didn't like his comment about Kio Marie either...but he may have a point..at least someone is speaking out about the gravy train...all at Caylee's expense...poor baby...

I liked it. It said a LOT..........It said that the Anthony's are ON the Caylee gravy train.

I think maybe some missed the missile he was shooting at the Anthonys and took it to be against Kio instead.

Turbo....I think that you are right! it was a direct disgust for the Ants wasn't it?

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: April 02, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »

wftv.com

Do you think Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is profiting off of the case against his client?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 7010 Votes 
Yes 6679 95%
No 331 5%

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: April 02, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »

3babes! now that is funny!  I am surprised that it wasn't 7010/0...
wait, that wouldn't happen cause if you count GA, CA, LA and bozo himself and maybe Mallory, then it would be 7005/5 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: April 02, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »

3babes! now that is funny!  I am surprised that it wasn't 7010/0...
wait, that wouldn't happen cause if you count GA, CA, LA and bozo himself and maybe Mallory, then it would be 7005/5 

I bet he has his secretary to keep voting no.
I wish we knew where the money is coming from.  Our state of Florida cannot afford for this Skank to go thru an appeal on the states dime! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: April 02, 2009, 12:19:38 AM »

I love him too....

Turbo....I think that you are right! it was a direct disgust for the Ants wasn't it?

I believe it was a DIRECT MISSILE aimed at the Anthonys only.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: April 02, 2009, 12:20:43 AM »

Well good night monkeys.  I have my polygraph tomorrow.  I have to clear my mind of all the bad things I want to do to the Skank and Boozo.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: April 02, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »

wftv.com

Do you think Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is profiting off of the case against his client?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 7010 Votes 
Yes 6679 95%
No 331 5%

It probably took them all day to vote, going from one wireless ISP to the next. They must have stopped at every hotel along Hwy 92 in Kissimmee to get different ISPs.  

Very simple, clear cookies, go to another wireless connection. NEW VOTE.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 02, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »

OK, Im gonna bid you monkey friends good night with an added to version of my earlier parody of "Everybody Plays A Fool" in honor of April Fool's day with our guest of roasting...Jose "Bozo" Baez

OK so you had your a$$ handed to you
So you been moping to the media, just cryin cryin 
You say you be thinking about ca ching
Well, before you do anything rash
                 DIG THIS!

Everybody plays the fool
Sometimes, there's no exception to the rule, Listen Bozo
It may be factual, it may be cruel, I aint lying
Bozo plays the Fool

Sweet dreams & cyas in the morning!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dvHogknHyI      Click for new window to hear the original song performed by The Main Ingredient - someone can assist me in how to post a ytube on here, tried some embedded codes but none worked here

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: April 02, 2009, 12:42:41 AM »

On the person in the woods issue - long since buried, but being a monkey I had to solve this for myself.  Like I said earlier, Lenny - Mr. Half Time Right as I call him......well his word alone was not enough for me.  THAT SAID:  I WAS WRONG - in part LOL.  I have watched the dvr copy on my TV several times after taking a break.  My goal was to figure out how on earth I still feel that is a person.  Just now, I cleared my mind to go at it again and I have come to the conclusion it is a person - but it IS a reflection!  I think what happened is the person was on the other side of the road, behind the camera operator - Hoover and the refection was from the inside of the window he was shooting the film out.  On the orginal video the time stamp of 56.2 is where I found the proof.  I believe Hoover shifts thinking D.Casey is gonna keep walking (which he ends up turning around and Hoover steadies the camera) but when he moves the figure swings up sideways for a milisecond!  It is at about 3:261/2 on the video that Klaas posted back on page 12.  The legs (white pants) swing up to the right for a nano second!
So, to all the monkeys who gave me encouragement - thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Capp - I will be honest - I was very hurt by your words this am.  I know that Sgt Allen & Melich, OC detectives & Nick Savage of the FBI have reviewed this tape several times!  I do believe they have seen everything we talk about, analyze and micro pick at everyday.  Why do we do this - because somehow we want to make a difference - a difference that will help ensure JUSTICE for Caylee.  It was humbling to be told firmly that if there was a person there, the experts would have caught it.  I am sure the experts have and did look at the pic of the skeletons kissing many times and probably noticed the heart that Desi, you and I found so compelling. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871   I am sure they knew the coustume that was in the naughty pic and on the bed that an impressive monkey tracked down.  My point is, I felt demeaned and like an "un-popular" monkey being put in her place instead of supported and respectfully disagreed with.  I was thrilled you asked LP about it and were able to tell us, in his professional opinion there absolutely was not anyone in the woods by D.Casey.  However, *I* needed to solve or have someone explain to me why I was wrong - not tell me.  I am being totally honest with you here on what I felt and I hope that you recieve it in the manner in which it is coming from my heart.  IE:  I still would kill (well, maybe not kill -- LOL) to have coffee with you and I am well aware that I might be too sensitive for a forumn.  The typed word is hard to decipher and your heart has always been kind to me, so I don't think you meant to hurt me but I felt I owed it to you to let you know why I reacted in a hurt manner.
Now, I might sit back and lurk and lick my wounds awhile, but trust me my desire to have community in understanding this case and seeing justice for Caylee will bring me back.

In new news today - I think that Jose BIAS actually said the most intelligent thing we will ever hear outta his mouth today!  From:  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19063043/detail.html   Did you guys catch this:
Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.
"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said.
I looked twice and thought, okay - did that reporter misquote Jose or did he finally say something intelligent!  He must have practiced that all night! LOL
One more thing - why didn't Hoover bring his lawyer to the depo - found this doing all the research on the video:  Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.....snip......His attorney, John Liguori, told the Sentinel last week that Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and to search those woods for her remains.    --------->  I don't think I had ever caught that he had an attorney. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1309jan13,0,197900.story
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 02, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »

On the person in the woods issue - long since buried, but being a monkey I had to solve this for myself.  Like I said earlier, Lenny - Mr. Half Time Right as I call him......well his word alone was not enough for me.  THAT SAID:  I WAS WRONG - in part LOL.  I have watched the dvr copy on my TV several times after taking a break.  My goal was to figure out how on earth I still feel that is a person.  Just now, I cleared my mind to go at it again and I have come to the conclusion it is a person - but it IS a reflection!  I think what happened is the person was on the other side of the road, behind the camera operator - Hoover and the refection was from the inside of the window he was shooting the film out.  On the orginal video the time stamp of 56.2 is where I found the proof.  I believe Hoover shifts thinking D.Casey is gonna keep walking (which he ends up turning around and Hoover steadies the camera) but when he moves the figure swings up sideways for a milisecond!  It is at about 3:261/2 on the video that Klaas posted back on page 12.  The legs (white pants) swing up to the right for a nano second!
Capp - I will be honest - I was very hurt by your words this am.  I know that Sgt Allen & Melich, OC detectives & Nick Savage of the FBI have reviewed this tape several times!  I do believe they have seen everything we talk about, analyze and micro pick at everyday.  Why do we do this - because somehow we want to make a difference - a difference that will help ensure JUSTICE for Caylee.  It was humbling to be told firmly that if there was a person there, the experts would have caught it.  I am sure the experts have and did look at the pic of the skeletons kissing many times and probably noticed the heart that Desi, you and I found so compelling. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871   I am sure they knew the coustume that was in the naughty pic and on the bed that an impressive monkey tracked down.  My point is, I felt demeaned and like an "un-popular" monkey being put in her place instead of supported and respectfully disagreed with.  I was thrilled you asked LP about it and were able to tell us, in his professional opinion there absolutely was not anyone in the woods by D.Casey.  However, *I* needed to solve or have someone explain to me why I was wrong - not tell me.  I am being totally honest with you here on what I felt and I hope that you recieve it in the manner in which it is coming from my heart.  IE:  I still would kill (well, maybe not kill -- LOL) to have coffee with you and I am well aware that I might be too sensitive for a forumn.  The typed word is hard to decipher and your heart has always been kind to me, so I don't think you meant to hurt me but I felt I owed it to you to let you know why I reacted in a hurt manner.
Now, I might sit back and lurk and lick my wounds awhile, but trust me my desire to have community in understanding this case and seeing justice for Caylee will bring me back.

In new news today - I think that Jose BIAS actually said the most intelligent thing we will ever hear outta his mouth today!  From:  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19063043/detail.html   Did you guys catch this:
Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.
"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said.
I looked twice and thought, okay - did that reporter misquote Jose or did he finally say something intelligent!  He must have practiced that all night! LOL
One more thing - why didn't Hoover bring his lawyer to the depo - found this doing all the research on the video:  Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.....snip......His attorney, John Liguori, told the Sentinel last week that Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and to search those woods for her remains.    --------->  I don't think I had ever caught that he had an attorney. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1309jan13,0,197900.story

The "experts" make mistakes all the time, sometimes little things ARE missed.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: April 02, 2009, 01:28:39 AM »

Thank you for the article.  I had totally forgot that his attorney had first said that Casey told him the body was there.  This somehow went into the shadows as all the strange other stories started surfacing - enter the psychic.  I wonder if the psychic was intentionally floated so that the public would forget what the lawyers statement was?  Like a magician, don't watch my hands watch my body..oh look what is in my hand .

As stated before all experts make mistakes and miss things.  I would never have seen the outline of a body without the help of others on here.  I can not even see the pictures inside of pictures regardless of how long I stare or squint at them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.