April 27, 2024, 12:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227291 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   

Surely the jail is not going to make a special exception for this case?  Oh lordy....would that pizz a lot of people off!!!

I'm a tired monkey...pizzes me off just thinking about it.I'm going out to the shop and round up my own hammers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »

Mags,I like the way you think. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »

[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP! 

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

Newfie I know the cart will be ready to roll in the morning,right?
Um ... huh ... Um ... yep ... it wi.. ...  ... Um ... Doesn't Southwest fly to Orlando ... much quicker picking up those docs!  Yep ...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

How about the Orange County SO and LE arrange for the 3 of them to visit together in jail permanently!  Sheesh, talk about wanting to bend the rules.  Let them in to visit then lock them in together 
Yeah Mags, then put it on pay per view! I swear they would get so much revenue out of it, Orlando wouldn't raise taxes in decades! JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »

Cindy Anthony on record Says Zanny has been around for years BEFORE Caylee was born
March 30, 2009 by: Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/30/cindy-anthony-on-record-says-zanny-has-been-around-for-years-before-caylee-was-born/

Damn that was painful to watch especially her dramatics at the end....I wish Greta had pushed a . more instead of allowing her to evade the questions and rattle on like tha..one lie after another and playing the sympathy card....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cindy Anthony is the most arrogant, manipulative creature on the planet!!!! Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that she's sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP! 

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

Okay ... so first off ... that whole "where's that damn Capp" up at the top of the page ... Um ... 
Second ... It's flippin unbelievable to me that they think they are SO SPECIAL that the jail would make a one-time only rule for them!  GET OVER YOURSELVES GEORGE & CINDY!  YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!  CAYLEE WAS!!!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I am behind, but I don't think if you are on the witness list you can sit in court until after you testify. Maybe that is for the grand jury. I'm not sure as I am no "criminal" and have never sat in front of a jury. Notice I said JURY, not judge!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

Surely the jail is not going to make a special exception for this case?  Oh lordy....would that pizz a lot of people off!!!

I'm a tired monkey...pizzes me off just thinking about it.I'm going out to the shop and round up my own hammers. 
Good Lord Trimm, how many do you own. I have a claw hammer, a sledge hammer and a ball peen hammer and I live in an apartment. I can't imagine what kind of hammers you have in your shop. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »

I really wish that George and Cindy would just disappear. I can't take these two much longer. They aren't going to mourn Caylee, they are going to get all their facts straight, I am going to pop a xanax and scream if this is allowed. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Off to do some more weedeating. 
Newfie I know the cart will be ready to roll in the morning,right?We may have to go pick those documents ourselves. 
I'm coming with you, I'll bring the booze 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

Okay ... so first off ... that whole "where's that damn Capp" up at the top of the page ... Um ... 
Second ... It's flippin unbelievable to me that they think they are SO SPECIAL that the jail would make a one-time only rule for them!  GET OVER YOURSELVES GEORGE & CINDY!  YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!  CAYLEE WAS!!!! 

Psssst  here I be LOL!   OC jail will NOT ever allow them to meet other than the typical video jail visit provided to all prisoners, period.    The Anthonys have been attempting this for months.   They are using the media to try and get support that they should be allowed to, not happening.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »

Cindy Anthony on record Says Zanny has been around for years BEFORE Caylee was born

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/30/cindy-anthony-on-record-says-zanny-has-been-around-for-years-before-caylee-was-born/

Damn that was painful to watch especially her dramatics at the end....I wish Greta had pushed a . more instead of allowing her to evade the questions and rattle on like tha..one lie after another and playing the sympathy card....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cindy Anthony is the most arrogant, manipulative creature on the planet!!!! Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that she's sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

She does not have a clue, she needs to be put in a padded room, and let her bounce off the walls all day long. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

I'd like to try and go to the trial for one day. Not sure how long I can last as I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and my joints don't cooperate   

On one of the talking heads shows, I remember them saying that which side you sit on doesn't matter??? That the side you sit on does not mean you are for the guilty or innocent. Wish I could remember where I heard that.

Haha, Luka was saying Casey is a liar 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Yes ma'am she is that and more. Only thing is, I have never heard fingernails on a chalkboard chewing gum. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

I'd like to try and go to the trial for one day. Not sure how long I can last as I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and my joints don't cooperate   

On one of the talking heads shows, I remember them saying that which side you sit on doesn't matter??? That the side you sit on does not mean you are for the guilty or innocent. Wish I could remember where I heard that.

Haha, Luka was saying Casey is a liar 

Technically you are right Mag, there is no "guilt" or "innocent" side per se.    Its just a matter of how it appears to sit on the opposite side of let's say her family (George, Cindy, Lee).

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »

What Holiday Capp? I thought the trial starts in October. The only Holiday that would be conflicting would be for Cindy and KC riding on the broom handles over the moon Halloween night. As for the next holiday it would be All Saints Day and I don't believe those two hoe's would qualify for a holiday exemption for that day. JMO JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

Psssst  here I be LOL!   OC jail will NOT ever allow them to meet other than the typical video jail visit provided to all prisoners, period.    The Anthonys have been attempting this for months.   They are using the media to try and get support that they should be allowed to, not happening.

o my sweet Rose, you are too kind...in plain English F the padding.   I can't, I just can't expound further because my visions of what I'd like to do to those people will have me arrested for terroristic threats or attempted assault....we can't have that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.