April 27, 2024, 11:03:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227280 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1220 on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:42 AM »

Please Dear God let there be documents today!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:52 AM »

About Conman saying that people are coming out of the woodwork to say stuff about Skank, this just shows how he should keep his mouth zipped.  When a person is innocent, people come out of the woodwork to defend a persons name and say how they are a good person.  They will say how they have never had any indication that a person was bad.  This has not happened.  ALL of her friends say 1 thing-- She is a liar and a habitual one.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: April 02, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »

Thanks Danabar too. Trimm, why do you think Amy needs a criminal defense lawyer? Is that just a title or something? TIA JSM

Hey JSM.I don't know the answer to that question.Maybe she has a few secrets herself.I guess we'll find out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: April 02, 2009, 09:18:30 AM »

I love this place!   I signed in this morning and a picture of some girl in daisey dukes and a monkey flipping me off appeared on my computer screen.  I LOVE THIS PLACE - made my day.   

I missed the Daisy Dukes ... all I got was "Have you checked your credit score?"

Boo Hoo.Pass me some coffee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: April 02, 2009, 09:20:34 AM »

Just waiting impatiently till newsjunkie comes back!
You can't leave us monkeys, not when you have so much to offer! Hurry back soon ANJ!

I second that. 
QM that cat looks just like my cat Ghost.
Maybe we'll get some documents today.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: April 02, 2009, 09:21:42 AM »

Wow Guys...

Maybe when you look this over again with some rest under your belt you will reconsider. I have felt the same way over at the Haleigh thread and then a wise monkey came on and posted that we all have the right to post our opinions and should not be made to feel that we owe anyone an explanation BUT it is fun to rehash while we await more documents.

I gotta tell you that I have read ever word Capp has posted since I was allowed to be a monkey and I have never seen any hurtful intent ever to anyone. A lot of facts and knowledge is what she has. A good heart shines through as well.

I ALSO read every word you post and think you are clever and funny and determined. I have never skipped a post of yours as I am always ready for some fun and you have a great sense of humor. You also dig up some great facts and investigate well.

I wasn't going to post this morning as no one ever seems to answer them probably because it is much to early for most to see. So.......

You can all tell me to mind my own beeswax and I will and I usually do but I just couldn't help it over two such wonderful contributors to SM.

Can't wait for new info to be released and I hope we get something to sink our teeth into today.

Scarlett -- I, too am distressed by two monkeys who have contributed so much to the forum and who both have hurtful feelings right now.  NewsJ, you have contributed much, one of the most recent I can remember is the kissing skeletons.  Capp, too, I admire, as she is so eloquent with words and has a great sense of humor.  I do not believe that Capp meant to hurt feelings and I saw that she was quick to make sure that nothing posted was meant to hurt anyone's feelings.  I do not want either monkey to stop contributing or to lurk.  I hope that a good nights sleep will give new perspective to the situation.  Both have had great compassion for those that are hurting when someone is missing.  Both have shown such passion in their sleuthing and their posts. 

Hugs to you Scarlett, my early morning friend.

Scarlett...I always read your posts, always....

I agree with Pooky and Scarlett and each of their posts...I don't think that Capps was trying to hurt Newsie at all....Newsie...you are a wonderful poster...I always read your posts too and you have much to contribute....hope that you don't really leave here...you are valued and needed...
Capps,,,, you are awesome...

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1226 on: April 02, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

Thanks Danabar too. Trimm, why do you think Amy needs a criminal defense lawyer? Is that just a title or something? TIA JSM

Hey JSM.I don't know the answer to that question.Maybe she has a few secrets herself.I guess we'll find out. 

I'd say she needs a lawyer. I don't blame her one bit. We know at least one witch who already tried to throw her under the bus ... Cindy saying she could be Zanny - anyone watching Caylee could be Zanny. And there is another witch and her jackass lawyer who are surely going to throw anyone and everyone under the bus during the trial.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: April 02, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »

Sources: Anthony Friend Got $20,000 For Story
Also, Judge Denies Motion For Secret Hearing

POSTED: 8:52 am EDT April 1, 2009
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT April 1, 2009
NEWSVINE: Sources: Anthony Friend Got $20,000 For Story
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two sources tell WESH 2 that the friend of Casey Anthony deposed on Wednesday accepted $20,000 for her story from a tabloid.

Cruz would not comment on claims she sold her story for thousands. But an attorney for the Anthony family said her credibility as a witness is shot.  That is like the pot calling the kettle black....Question for you Mr. Attorney:  HOW MUCH MONEY HAS THE ANTHONY'S MADE OFF OF "THEIR STORY"?
Click To Comment | Video: First Look At Cruz

"People are coming out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony and most of it is just not true," said Brad Conway, who represents Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony. Oh and Brad:  You believe everything the Anthony's say because they all have been SO truthful? LMAO!

Cruz said that when she and Anthony were children, they used to bury dead pets in the same area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Cruz also told investigators Casey Anthony wanted to let her adopt Caylee, but was blocked by Cindy Anthony.

"It's garbage," Conway said Wednesday as Cruz was deposed by defense attorneys at the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

.Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.

"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said. Again - LMAO!  Lets see Casey shot her credibility to hell in a matter of minutes.  BUT- We are to believe Casey?  GMAB!
Cruz' deposition lasted just under two hours and was not open to the public. After the session ended neither she nor Baez would talk about what was said behind closed doors.

Earlier Wednesday, a judge has denied a request from Anthony's attorney to hold a private meeting without prosecutors or the public.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland issued his ruling on Wednesday, a day after Baez filed the motion.

Baez said the meeting was necessary to discuss "sensitive matters" that the defense saw as "critical."

From the beginning, Baez has said he has information that would explain why Anthony failed to report her daughter's disappearance for more than one month and why he believes she's not guilty of the toddler's murder.  Well, Baez is just a dumba$$ - like we care what he believes.  He also believes he's a lawyer too - and we see how that is working out.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's body was found in woods not far from the Orange County home where she and her mother lived.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19063043/detail.html

Thank you trim for the article.  You are always so good at posting these articles and I truly appreciate it.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Ya know - The Anthonys and their lawyers REALLY Piss me off.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: April 02, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »

About Conman saying that people are coming out of the woodwork to say stuff about Skank, this just shows how he should keep his mouth zipped.  When a person is innocent, people come out of the woodwork to defend a persons name and say how they are a good person.  They will say how they have never had any indication that a person was bad.  This has not happened.  ALL of her friends say 1 thing-- She is a liar and a habitual one.

That's a good point 3bm! Where are all her "friends" out there supporting her if she's such a good person, how about family members? Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents? I haven't seen one family member (besides G&C&LA) in front of a camera to tell us we all have it wrong about KC, she wouldn't do this, yada yada. Conway doesn't even know her, I don't believe he's ever met her? He only started representing G&C since Caylee was found. How could he speak "highly" of someone he's never met????????????

RIP Sweet Puppy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: April 02, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »

so Kio Marie decided to make money by selling her story...well, HELLLLOOO, Casey made her money by stealing from her friends and family!!!!  go figure!

Exactly. 

quite right LeRoy....
and helllooooo..Casey Ho also made her money by murdering her daughter...If not for this despicable act, none of the others would have been selling any story....

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »

Sources: Anthony Friend Got $20,000 For Story
Also, Judge Denies Motion For Secret Hearing

POSTED: 8:52 am EDT April 1, 2009
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT April 1, 2009
NEWSVINE: Sources: Anthony Friend Got $20,000 For Story
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two sources tell WESH 2 that the friend of Casey Anthony deposed on Wednesday accepted $20,000 for her story from a tabloid.

Cruz would not comment on claims she sold her story for thousands. But an attorney for the Anthony family said her credibility as a witness is shot.  That is like the pot calling the kettle black....Question for you Mr. Attorney:  HOW MUCH MONEY HAS THE ANTHONY'S MADE OFF OF "THEIR STORY"?
Click To Comment | Video: First Look At Cruz

"People are coming out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony and most of it is just not true," said Brad Conway, who represents Anthony's parents, Cindy and George Anthony. Oh and Brad:  You believe everything the Anthony's say because they all have been SO truthful? LMAO!

Cruz said that when she and Anthony were children, they used to bury dead pets in the same area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Cruz also told investigators Casey Anthony wanted to let her adopt Caylee, but was blocked by Cindy Anthony.

"It's garbage," Conway said Wednesday as Cruz was deposed by defense attorneys at the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

.Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said Cruz' decision to sell her story doesn't immediately diminish her credibility.

"It really only affects someone's credibility if they change their story," he said. Again - LMAO!  Lets see Casey shot her credibility to hell in a matter of minutes.  BUT- We are to believe Casey?  GMAB!
Cruz' deposition lasted just under two hours and was not open to the public. After the session ended neither she nor Baez would talk about what was said behind closed doors.

Earlier Wednesday, a judge has denied a request from Anthony's attorney to hold a private meeting without prosecutors or the public.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland issued his ruling on Wednesday, a day after Baez filed the motion.

Baez said the meeting was necessary to discuss "sensitive matters" that the defense saw as "critical."

From the beginning, Baez has said he has information that would explain why Anthony failed to report her daughter's disappearance for more than one month and why he believes she's not guilty of the toddler's murder.  Well, Baez is just a dumba$$ - like we care what he believes.  He also believes he's a lawyer too - and we see how that is working out.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's body was found in woods not far from the Orange County home where she and her mother lived.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19063043/detail.html

Thank you trim for the article.  You are always so good at posting these articles and I truly appreciate it.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Ya know - The Anthonys and their lawyers REALLY Piss me off.

Bozo is gonna say the reason she did not report Caylee missing is because she had lost her cell phone.  The one with Zanny's number.   That is going to be his defense strategy.  Mark my words!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: April 02, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »

I'd say she needs a lawyer. I don't blame her one bit. We know at least one witch who already tried to throw her under the bus ... Cindy saying she could be Zanny - anyone watching Caylee could be Zanny. And there is another witch and her jackass lawyer who are surely going to throw anyone and everyone under the bus during the trial.

That's true GNM. She needs to protect herself.

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1232 on: April 02, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »

Boo Hoo.Pass me some coffee. 

Oh Wow.....so much for absence makes the heart grow fonder

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: April 02, 2009, 09:30:53 AM »

That's a good point 3bm! Where are all her "friends" out there supporting her if she's such a good person, how about family members? Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents? I haven't seen one family member (besides G&C&LA) in front of a camera to tell us we all have it wrong about KC, she wouldn't do this, yada yada. Conway doesn't even know her, I don't believe he's ever met her? He only started representing G&C since Caylee was found. How could he speak "highly" of someone he's never met????????????
If Nimwit Baez has evidence to prove her innocence than why is he letting her sit in jail?  Where is his composite sketch of ZG that he should be distributing? 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: April 02, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »

Please Dear God let there be documents today!

I'm praying with ya JSM!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »

Casey Anthony's attorney questions four more people today
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will interview three corrections officers and a private investigator

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    8:35 AM EDT, April 2, 2009
Today marks day three of depositions in the Casey Anthony criminal case.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, is scheduled to question - under oath - three Orange County Corrections officers and a private investigator who volunteered his services to the Anthony family.

He's going to interview them at the State Attorney's Office at the Orange County Courthouse. The depositions are not open to the public.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in a wooded area near her family home on Dec. 11.
Here's the list of those to be questioned today:

Orange County Corrections Lt. Billy Richardson - He was involved with taking Casey Anthony to the medical facility the day the child's remains were found.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Uncer - She told investigators about a conversation she heard between Casey Anthony and Baez . Uncer also talked about Casey Anthony's medical history while in the jail.

Orange County Corrections Officer Marlene Baker - While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. In the Aug. 14 note, Casey Anthony asked the sheriff to set up a meeting between her and her father, George Anthony.
Baker gave the note to Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy, who was questioned by Baez on Tuesday.

Private investigator Jim Hoover - He has volunteered his services to the Anthony family. He told investigators he went with private investigator Dominic Casey in November to the same wooded area where Caylee's remains were found a month later. They found nothing. Dominic Casey never told Hoover were the tip came from.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-depositions-040209,0,4949809.story

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: April 02, 2009, 09:36:02 AM »

I hope she doesn't have too many secrets, she seems like a nice kid. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: April 02, 2009, 09:36:40 AM »

Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today
Baez To Depose 3 Corrections Officers, Private Investigator
POSTED: 8:25 am EDT April 2, 2009
UPDATED: 8:50 am EDT April 2, 2009
<snipped>
Another round of questioning is planned on Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.
Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, scheduled depositions with three corrections officers and private investigator Jim Hoover. Hoover volunteered his services to the Anthony family.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19073972/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: April 02, 2009, 09:37:46 AM »

You're welcome Kimmy 53. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: April 02, 2009, 09:38:37 AM »

You are right GnM. It's kind of like the wheel of fortune. You don't know where the bus tire may land.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.