April 27, 2024, 09:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227276 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: April 02, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »

Oh, Dolce, I belive we'd find only a lot of important "strategy notes" in Baez's office. See below example.

Exhibit A: Photo of Zanny at Blanchard Park

I don't think that's Zanny, didn't KC say that she has black hair?

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1281 on: April 02, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »

Well, hello PJ! Lovely to see you here!  smooch smooch smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: April 02, 2009, 10:49:19 AM »

Meet the cutest little monkey ever!!!

ok, now cute monkey go get us some docs!

Awwww, what a cute little Monkey!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: April 02, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

I see that my link did not come through properly.  I hope this one will.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/03/texas-equusearch-corrie-anderson.html

PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1284 on: April 02, 2009, 10:55:01 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/03/texas-equusearch-corrie-anderson.html

PJ  flower
Thank you PJ!  Lovely to see you here this morning!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1285 on: April 02, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

I love this place!   I signed in this morning and a picture of some girl in daisey dukes and a monkey flipping me off appeared on my computer screen.  I LOVE THIS PLACE - made my day.   

I missed the Daisy Dukes ... all I got was "Have you checked your credit score?"

Reposting for Sea Searcher.

Hey Anthony's!

Thanks Steel..I figured you or CC must have a copy of it somewhere..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: April 02, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »

ok since we're waiting and waiting on docs let's discuss ...

Casey's childhood ... what do you think happened to her to make her so messed up? Or was she "born" that way?

Based on what we know about the Anthonys there is some serious dysfunction, and at the very least I'd say psychological abuse from Cindy toward Casey -- having Caylee call her mommy, etc. I consider that abusive, not to mention just plain wrong. Not excusing Casey's actions at all!

So, do you monkeys think Casey is the product of an abusive childhood or that she would have been screwed anyway due to biological factors?

I think the apple doesn't fall for from the crazy Anthony tree and her parents molded a sociopath. IMO. 

I remember you, Caylee.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: April 02, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

Someone should call Kathy Belich and ask where the documents are.  Pleasa release the documents.  We are being victimized here. 

I agree.   

O/T North Korea is feuling missle.
Thanks Trimm  I'm not trying to be mean, but Kiomarie strikes me as a girl that, how shall I put this, is a little strange. I think she would be a fairly easy target for the defense to discredit on the witness stand, I just have to stop watching so many trials 

If Casey is going to throw anyone under the bus IMO it is going to be Kiomarie.
All Casey needs to say is that she left Caylee with Kiomarie to babysit. She trusted her long time friend (even so much she was going to let her adopt caylee until Cindy said no) so thats why she didnt call 911 and could party 24/7 without worrying about Caylee. She knew Kiomarie would never harm caylee!  A few days later when Casey went to get Caylee, Kiomarie threatened her saying she would harm Caylee or the family if she didnt let her have Caylee until her birthday....Casey believed her friend would eventually give caylee back (that she had no reason to believe caylee would be harmed because kiomarie wanted a baby so much etc).  Even right down to where caylee was found --- kiomarie used that place as a pet cemetary.  I believe casey is going say that she told someone kiomarie had caylee and thats what led the investigators to that area since kiomarie mentioned that area in her deposition...thats why she doubled over when she heard about the remains being found. She never believed Kiomarie would harm caylee.  the major thing that wont fit is the smell in the car.  I dont know how they are gonna discredit that one.  Oh and maybe the secret supaena of documents Bozo wanted was of Kiomarie's medical records.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: April 02, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

PJ  flower

I am going on this search! I hope Corrie is found, unfortunately there hasn't been any new developments with this one. Sorry for the O/T
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: April 02, 2009, 11:11:44 AM »

well, crap, sounds like kio is a good candidate for under-bus-throwing.

hopefully, kio had a job, roomates, family etc. who can vouch for her. No Caylee with her during this time period.

still too far-fetched for me  and hopefully the jury but better than the invisible Zanny story.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1290 on: April 02, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »

Someone should call Kathy Belich and ask where the documents are.  Pleasa release the documents.  We are being victimized here. 

I agree.   

Thanks Trimm  I'm not trying to be mean, but Kiomarie strikes me as a girl that, how shall I put this, is a little strange. I think she would be a fairly easy target for the defense to discredit on the witness stand, I just have to stop watching so many trials 

All Casey needs to say is that she left Caylee with Kiomarie to babysit. She trusted her long time friend (even so much she was going to let her adopt caylee until Cindy said no) so thats why she didnt call 911 and could party 24/7 without worrying about Caylee. She knew Kiomarie would never harm caylee!  A few days later when Casey went to get Caylee, Kiomarie threatened her saying she would harm Caylee or the family if she didnt let her have Caylee until her birthday....Casey believed her friend would eventually give caylee back (that she had no reason to believe caylee would be harmed because kiomarie wanted a baby so much etc).  Even right down to where caylee was found --- kiomarie used that place as a pet cemetary.  I believe casey is going say that she told someone kiomarie had caylee and thats what led the investigators to that area since kiomarie mentioned that area in her deposition...thats why she doubled over when she heard about the remains being found. She never believed Kiomarie would harm caylee.  the major thing that wont fit is the smell in the car.  I dont know how they are gonna discredit that one.  Oh and maybe the secret supaena of documents Bozo wanted was of Kiomarie's medical records.
That is very interesting, so now we have the possibility of Cindy, Ricardo and Kiomarie, going under the big ole bus. Not only the smell in the car, but other issues as well, will be very difficult to talk around those pesky details.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: April 02, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »

I agree.   

That is very interesting, so now we have the possibility of Cindy, Ricardo and Kiomarie, going under the big ole bus. Not only the smell in the car, but other issues as well, will be very difficult to talk around those pesky details.

Well if any of these people or Kio had Caylee than why did Skank not tell Cindy to drive her to their house.  Kio lived down the street.  She knew where Ricardo and Jesse lived.  She could have ended the game immediately and not gone to jail and missed a lovely night of dancing at Fusion.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: April 02, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1293 on: April 02, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

3babiesmommy... that's one of those pesky details that Baez will have to deal with.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: April 02, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »

Has anyone wondered why she has no pictures of Zanny?  She has pictures of her molesting a burrito, peeing in a parking lot, Throwing up in a toilet, swinging on a pole, but not 1 picture of her child with her friend and Nanny!!!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: April 02, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »

Who is it gonna be???

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: April 02, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »

Agree 3bm, the other hurdle will be this: Why was Casey out dancing, screwing, stealing, shopping and tattooing if she knew her daughter was being held captive by KIO, Zanny, Puff the Dragon, or anyone else?

She was celebrating her FREEDOM b/c she KNEW Caylee wasn't coming back and she didn't think she'd have to answer for it. 

But yes Baez will have to come up with something.

And seeme 

The coneheads. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1297 on: April 02, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »

Has anybody here seen my old friend Trenton?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He pleased a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend JonBenet?
Can you tell me where she's gone?
She pleased a lot of people,
I just looked around and she's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Madeleine?
She pleased a lot of people,
I just looked 'round and she's gone.

Didn't you love the innocence that they had?
Didn't they try to be loved by you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Caylee?
I thought I saw her walk up over the hill,
With Trenton, JonBenet and John.

Do No Evil 
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: April 02, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »

[/quote]

Well if any of these people or Kio had Caylee than why did Skank not tell Cindy to drive her to their house.  Kio lived down the street.  She knew where Ricardo and Jesse lived.  She could have ended the game immediately and not gone to jail and missed a lovely night of dancing at Fusion.
[/quote]

trying to get into Casey's head (what a scary thought) she could say that Kiomarie did not have caylee stowed away at her house.  In between shopping and partying she did go to kiomaries house and caylee wasnt there.  That is why the investigators went to the abandoned house looking for Caylee.  Looking for signs that Kiomarie had her stashed there at one time.  Casey and Bozo are great liars and manipulators that they could come up with senarios a lot better than mine.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: April 02, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »

ok, quick thought about JP Chatt, y'all know I am kind of obssessed ... 

He is on the state's witness list, correct?

So, am I right to assume he has been interviewed by LE?

Where is the transcript? I'd like a looksee please ... seems like we've seen just about everything else.

And if he barely knew Casey, what in the world could be so important that it has not yet been released? What  does he know?

Just wondering ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.