April 27, 2024, 01:21:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227294 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1320 on: April 02, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »

ok since we're waiting and waiting on docs let's discuss ...

Casey's childhood ... what do you think happened to her to make her so messed up? Or was she "born" that way?

Based on what we know about the Anthonys there is some serious dysfunction, and at the very least I'd say psychological abuse from Cindy toward Casey -- having Caylee call her mommy, etc. I consider that abusive, not to mention just plain wrong. Not excusing Casey's actions at all!

So, do you monkeys think Casey is the product of an abusive childhood or that she would have been screwed anyway due to biological factors?

I think the apple doesn't fall for from the crazy Anthony tree and her parents molded a sociopath. IMO. 

Ok - this is just my opinion based on gut feeling and lots of research on psychopaths. I think it is a combination but most of all biology.  I understand that p's are born without the ability to feel for others. Some, with the correct upbringing, learn to function in the world without having empathy. They are the self centered bastards that we see in the limelight. some become able to be chameleons and fly under the radar - your run of the mill jerk - basically they follow the rules because they learned them - not because they want to or feel the need to. Then you have KC - her lack of emotional connection was never "taught" out of her. Rather it was fed by the covering up by people in her life. She learned that there were no problems with her behavior that mom and dad would not fix. So she became the evil person she is. JMO remember.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: April 02, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »

i found this today, thought some of you might be interested.......

Mystery Surrounds Abandoned House Shown On Anthony's P.I. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E
Ah yes, got to love Kathi Belich!

So help me God I see that "Figure" in that dang video again
..ducking..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: April 02, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »

i found this today, thought some of you might be interested.......

Mystery Surrounds Abandoned House Shown On Anthony's P.I. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E
Ah yes, got to love Kathi Belich!

So help me God I see that "Figure" in that dang video again
..ducking..

Stating again that I can not do  Escher let alone these video ghosts I am going to be going crazy all day trying to find it.

Way WAY out in left field, maybe these are visitations from "the other side" that are helping with the case.  Could not sleep last night and watched Sylvia Brown.  Boy I hope there is a doc dump today!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: April 02, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »

i am going through some of the old docs that i never saw...........reading chat transcript of KC and "nyitaliano3", anyone know who that is?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: April 02, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »

i am going through some of the old docs that i never saw...........reading chat transcript of KC and "nyitaliano3", anyone know who that is?
"nyitaliano3" is the cop that she serviced after her and JG broke up.  He is the one that got fired for not telling he had relations with her.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: April 02, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »

oh ok, thank you Northern Rose

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 02, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

Someone should call Kathy Belich and ask where the documents are.  Pleasa release the documents.  We are being victimized here. 

I agree.   

O/T North Korea is feuling missle.
Thanks Trimm  I'm not trying to be mean, but Kiomarie strikes me as a girl that, how shall I put this, is a little strange. I think she would be a fairly easy target for the defense to discredit on the witness stand, I just have to stop watching so many trials 

NoRose,I got the same feeling about Kiomarie.Maybe we both watch too much t.v.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 02, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »

Someone should call Kathy Belich and ask where the documents are.  Pleasa release the documents.  We are being victimized here. 

I agree.   

O/T North Korea is feuling missle.
Thanks Trimm  I'm not trying to be mean, but Kiomarie strikes me as a girl that, how shall I put this, is a little strange. I think she would be a fairly easy target for the defense to discredit on the witness stand, I just have to stop watching so many trials 

ITA no rose! She is a bit off. Maybe her "cheese done slid off her cracker" as well. 
I agree with you both.  Also want to add that selling her "story" to the Enquiror was not the smartest move to make at the time she made it...but then again water..bridge...Anthonys....you get what I am saying right?  Throw the Anthony's off the bridge!
I think anyone that socialized with Skank is a bit off.  JMO

Ding ding,we have a winner. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: April 02, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »

Was the cage just broken, or did I just get locked out? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: April 02, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

ok since we're waiting and waiting on docs let's discuss ...

Casey's childhood ... what do you think happened to her to make her so messed up? Or was she "born" that way?

Based on what we know about the Anthonys there is some serious dysfunction, and at the very least I'd say psychological abuse from Cindy toward Casey -- having Caylee call her mommy, etc. I consider that abusive, not to mention just plain wrong. Not excusing Casey's actions at all!

So, do you monkeys think Casey is the product of an abusive childhood or that she would have been screwed anyway due to biological factors?

I think the apple doesn't fall for from the crazy Anthony tree and her parents molded a sociopath. IMO. 

Hi G&M,

I think that KC was born that way and was also abused throughout her childhood (MOO).  We raised a daughter much like KC and unlike Sindy, we didn't cover for her.  We were in constant touch with school AND the courts (juvenile).  There were times when I myself felt abusive for the need to police our daughter throughout her childhood.  I can now say that it was worth EVERY second of stress and heart-ache.  She is graduating with her degree in Anthropology in a couple of weeks.  Is the divorced Mama to our only human Grand-Son.  We have a Grand-Doggie (Reba).  For the most part our Daughter has stayed out of major trouble.  I was a SAHM so our children never had to come home to an empty house and in cases where there is no (or diminished) conscience, those can be some critical hours.  The best part of having gone through  all of this with her is that she is grateful now at the age of 28 for the clamps we had to so frequently put down.  If you pull up her record, it's a shock to see but none of her crimes (save 1) put her behind bars.  I truly do think those that are like this really do learn how to be by watching others closely.  I wasn't a perfect mother but I tried my very best to set a good example and she knows this.  The child counselor was a PHD and gave much good insight.  The thing we always came away with was the need for consistency in how one deals with punishment. 

Now the reason I think KC was born this way is because there is a genetic factor in our case. Though our Daughter is adopted, I was there at her birth.  Hubby was home with out Son (age 4) at the time.  There is no "History" (foster homes etc.) where our daughter is concerned.  Our daughter wasn't diagnosed as a psychopath but there seem to be so many similarities in the acting out of KC.  Her diagnosis was "non-conformist".  It's the rules of society that we all follow willingly that our daughter found and still finds so difficult to follow.  Our Daughter is just that "Our Daughter", our privilege to have been Blessed with and the ONLY off-spring of my deceased Sister.

I hadn't really intended to share any of this with SM until after the trial.  It just seems to have been something that I think I needed to share to validate why I think it has a major genetic component where KC is concerned.  My Sister was hit on her bicycle at the age of 11 while returning home from swimming at the county pool during Summer.  It nearly killed her but with medical technology she came out of her 3 month coma.  I was 16-17 when this happened.  She (Sister) had to be in the "Health Care Center" after being released from the hospital.  She had to learn how to do everything all over again but the age (brain damage) she settles in was 6.  The pregnancy happened in the psychiatric area of the Center.  Our Daughter's birth father has a family history if psychological issues.  Thankfully he signed away his parental rights willingly.  No we never followed up on his life.

It so helps to have a strong Faith in God when dealing with this sort of issue. 

I do so apologize for this airing of a page from my auto-biography.  If not for the things that are so similar, I would have kept this off the forum until KC was convicted.  I also will say that I do KNOW that if our Daughter did what KC did (IMO), I would be sitting on my Grandchild's side of the court room being a voice for him.  Thankfully we never saw her (daughter) show hateful tendencies.  It may be that it's BEST for a child with psychological issues NOT to be raised in a home where there is an adult with severe psychological issues of their own.  I just don't know what the answer is other than to utilize all of the available resources and support the GOOD things, acknowledge the wrong and deal with it as the adult (not the child or raving maniac).  At least then you know in your heart that you really did your very best for the child you were blessed with.

Sincerely,
PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: April 02, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1331 on: April 02, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »

PJ thank-you for sharing    I think that something also happened after she gave birth, something triggered and she went on a downhill slide.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 02, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »

Was the cage just broken, or did I just get locked out? 

I don't know QM.I just logged back in.My Dad came for a unexpected visit.His health seem to be going down hill.I'm so sad now.  I the oldest and spoiled...I can't help it.

Back on topic.I really want those documents.I want them now.

~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: April 02, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »

"nyitaliano3" is the cop that she serviced after her and JG broke up.  He is the one that got fired for not telling he had relations with her.

True all of the above. His name in RL is Tony Rusciano.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 02, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »

o.k.,you got my attention.She's evil.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1335 on: April 02, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

Thought I would add, I have had clinical depression since a teenager, and after the birth of my second and last child, which was an emergency c-section, I have never felt the same, she is 22. After bringing this up to the point of, why am I doing this anymore, I sort of got an answer from a doctor. Something about the amount of blood that I may have lost, I really didn't understand, but was finally relieved to have someone tell me it wasn't just my imagination. So I'm thinking that Casey wasn't mentally right from the start, but perhaps childbirth caused major issues. I'm not making excuses for her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 02, 2009, 01:04:54 PM »

I missed it.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: April 02, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

Thanks for sharing your story PJ!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 02, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »

I find it interesting that everytime there is supposed to be a doc dump or more information that hits the media (like the Hoover depo) , there is always something that comes out of the Ants camp.  The boat is one example, and now all this horse pucky about a private meeting.  A smoke screen to take the focus off the next bits of damming evident, a way to cloud the significance of what may come?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1339 on: April 02, 2009, 01:09:32 PM »

I missed it.

I slept through it. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.