April 27, 2024, 11:32:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227285 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: April 02, 2009, 01:09:52 PM »

Thanks for that post PJ.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: April 02, 2009, 01:10:37 PM »

Was the cage just broken, or did I just get locked out? 

I don't know QM.I just logged back in.My Dad came for a unexpected visit.His health seem to be going down hill.I'm so sad now.  I the oldest and spoiled...I can't help it.

Back on topic.I really want those documents.I want them now.

Awww, HUGS Trimm! My father is having serious health issues too (I haven't seen him for many years though & he lives far away). Not even sure how to handle any of it! Anyways, I want to see some new docs too!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: April 02, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

PJ - thank you so much for sharing with us.  What a shining example you are.

I agree that Casey's problems are in born, but I also think that Cindy & George had/have issues of their own and only amplified Casey's problems. Sort of like the "perfect storm" effect.

IMO, Casey was born into Crazytown.  It's all she knew.  Thing is, to her and the Anthony's - they are normal... Now that is scary.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: April 02, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

It's quiet, too quiet, on the Document front.

Prayers and blessings to all monkeys who need a little hug today.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 02, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »

Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today
Baez To Depose 3 Corrections Officers, Private Investigator

POSTED: 8:25 am EDT April 2, 2009
UPDATED: 12:39 pm EDT April 2, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [DELICIOUS: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [DIGG: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [FACEBOOK: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [REDDIT: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [EMAIL: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another round of questioning is planned on Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Forum | More Inside

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, scheduled depositions with three corrections officers and private investigator Jim Hoover. Hoover volunteered his services to the Anthony family.

KioMarie Cruz
KioMarie Cruz

A childhood friend of Anthony, KioMarie Cruz, was questioned on Wednesday. She wouldn't comment on the deposition. The Cruz deposition lasted just under two hours and wasn't open to the public.

In the past, Cruz told investigators that the wooded area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found was called "The Zone" by Anthony and her.

An attorney for the Anthonys, Brad Conway, has tried to distance his clients from Cruz.

"She sold her story to the Enquirer, and I don't know what the exact number is, but what I've been told is that it was somewhere around the amount of $20,000, so I wouldn't put any stock in what she has to say, and people are crawling out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony, and most of it is just not true," Conway said.

Baez tried to subpoena some records on Wednesday that he said was critical to his client's defense, but the petition to keep the records secret from the state and public was denied.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19073972/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1345 on: April 02, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »

Thank you PJ and No Rose and other monkeys who shared. 

It would be interesting to know at what point Casey's behavior got so bad -- to the point of stealing from family and friends and compulsive, constant lying. I have a feeling these things have been progessing since early in her childhood. 

I can certainly understand post-partum depression -- or really, any type of major depression, having dealt with it myself since the age of 12. But I believe if Casey was suffering from p-p-d Baez would be telling us all about it.

I agree with those who think it's a combo of factors. But I'd tend to place more weight on her upbringing than anything else. Not saying it's CA and GA's fault. But on some level they have to take responsiblity for what they raised and set loose on the world AND for not protecting Caylee. Although I don't belive they ever thought this would happen, they had to have realized Caylee was not being cared for properly by her mother. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: April 02, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19076333/index.html
Baez Evasive:Avoids answering questions.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: April 02, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »

Thank you PJ and No Rose and other monkeys who shared. 

It would be interesting to know at what point Casey's behavior got so bad -- to the point of stealing from family and friends and compulsive, constant lying. I have a feeling these things have been progessing since early in her childhood. 

I can certainly understand post-partum depression -- or really, any type of major depression, having dealt with it myself since the age of 12. But I believe if Casey was suffering from p-p-d Baez would be telling us all about it.

I agree with those who think it's a combo of factors. But I'd tend to place more weight on her upbringing than anything else. Not saying it's CA and GA's fault. But on some level they have to take responsiblity for what they raised and set loose on the world AND for not protecting Caylee. Although I don't belive they ever thought this would happen, they had to have realized Caylee was not being cared for properly by her mother. IMO

I agree GNM.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: April 02, 2009, 01:25:15 PM »

Thought I would add, I have had clinical depression since a teenager, and after the birth of my second and last child, which was an emergency c-section, I have never felt the same, she is 22. After bringing this up to the point of, why am I doing this anymore, I sort of got an answer from a doctor. Something about the amount of blood that I may have lost, I really didn't understand, but was finally relieved to have someone tell me it wasn't just my imagination. So I'm thinking that Casey wasn't mentally right from the start, but perhaps childbirth caused major issues. I'm not making excuses for her.

Awww, HUGS for you too NoRose!! I think you could possibly be onto something? Of course there is absolutely NO excuse whatsoever for killing your child, but I agree something definitely wasn't (and still isn't) right with KC. Be it the way she was born or raised, or if it was her "recent" child birth. I'm inclined to believe it was probably a combination of all three? Still though, I believe she knows right from wrong regardless of what all may have been against her? I don't want to get too far into her head! My personal feeling of why she killed her was jealousy and the big argument with CA June 15th trigged something "uncontrollable". Her anger about that argument was driven by the jealousy that was already deeply embedded in her mind. I really believe she just "lost it", and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is all just MOO, I hope we learn the truth!! At the very least, Caylee deserves that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: April 02, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today
Baez To Depose 3 Corrections Officers, Private Investigator

POSTED: 8:25 am EDT April 2, 2009
UPDATED: 12:39 pm EDT April 2, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [DELICIOUS: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [DIGG: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [FACEBOOK: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [REDDIT: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today] [EMAIL: Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another round of questioning is planned on Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Forum | More Inside

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, scheduled depositions with three corrections officers and private investigator Jim Hoover. Hoover volunteered his services to the Anthony family.

KioMarie Cruz
KioMarie Cruz

A childhood friend of Anthony, KioMarie Cruz, was questioned on Wednesday. She wouldn't comment on the deposition. The Cruz deposition lasted just under two hours and wasn't open to the public.

In the past, Cruz told investigators that the wooded area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found was called "The Zone" by Anthony and her.

An attorney for the Anthonys, Brad Conway, has tried to distance his clients from Cruz.

"She sold her story to the Enquirer, and I don't know what the exact number is, but what I've been told is that it was somewhere around the amount of $20,000, so I wouldn't put any stock in what she has to say, and people are crawling out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony, and most of it is just not true," Conway said.

Baez tried to subpoena some records on Wednesday that he said was critical to his client's defense, but the petition to keep the records secret from the state and public was denied.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19073972/detail.html

Let's switch some names around in Conway's quote - just for kicks and giggles:

"George & Cindy sold their story to fill in the blank (ABC etc), and I don't know what the exact number is, but what I've been told is that it was somewhere around the amount of $200,000,(or more) so I wouldn't put any stock in what they  have to say, and people are crawling out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony, and most of it is true," Conway said.

There - that sounds better

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: April 02, 2009, 01:26:06 PM »

This was a must see for me.  I love when Kathi pushed his buttons, you can see his veins pulsating in his neck and he asks her several times "WHAT LAW SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO KATHI?"

Gotta love it
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: April 02, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »

Let's switch some names around in Conway's quote - just for kicks and giggles:

"George & Cindy sold their story to fill in the blank (ABC etc), and I don't know what the exact number is, but what I've been told is that it was somewhere around the amount of $200,000,(or more) so I wouldn't put any stock in what they  have to say, and people are crawling out of the woodwork to make statements about Casey Anthony, and most of it is true," Conway said.

There - that sounds better

Precisely!!! Hypocrits. 

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: April 02, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »

He asks Kathi Belich what law school she went to......omg what an azz!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: April 02, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

PJ thank-you for sharing    I think that something also happened after she gave birth, something triggered and she went on a downhill slide.

That's one of the main reasons I feel that both parents raising a child like KC should be "stable".  How can one sociopath really teach another the RIGHT way.  I think it's possible but very difficult.  Sindy failed miserable (IMO).  Dealing with KC as an adult should; rather than screaming and putting hands on  just reinforced KC's worst tendency (MOO).
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: April 02, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »

This was a must see for me.  I love when Kathi pushed his buttons, you can see his veins pulsating in his neck and he asks her several times "WHAT LAW SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO KATHI?"

Gotta love it

Kathi: Mr. Baez is it true that in high school your nickname was Mr. Poopy Pants?

Baez: Why, I never! What law school did you go to, Kathi?

Kathi: Mr. Baez is it true that you relaly, really like red licorice?

Baez: Why, I declare! What kind of question is that to ask a girl in public?

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: April 02, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

Gotta love it

I guess since JB went to law school, he knows all there is to know? To that I say  !!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: April 02, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »

He asks Kathi Belich what law school she went to......omg what an azz!!

Poor Baez.Intimidated by the little lady. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: April 02, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »

4 More Depositions Thursday In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 10:07 am EDT April 2, 2009
Updated: 1:08 pm EDT April 2, 2009
<snipped>
Baez is also fighting the release of a jail video of Casey recorded on December 11, the day Caylee's remains were found.

"Well, I think we clearly laid it out legally in our motion with all of the different possible violations both constitutional as well as privacy issues," Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich Thursday morning as he walked into the State Attorney's Office.
"Possible violations? What do you mean possible violations?" Belich asked, but got no specific answer from Baez.
He has put off the hearing he asked for, to convince a judge not to release the jail security video of Casey's reaction on December 11, for some reason. It has not yet been scheduled.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19074734/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1358 on: April 02, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »

4 More Depositions Thursday In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 10:07 am EDT April 2, 2009
Updated: 1:08 pm EDT April 2, 2009
<snipped>
Baez is also fighting the release of a jail video of Casey recorded on December 11, the day Caylee's remains were found.

"Well, I think we clearly laid it out legally in our motion with all of the different possible violations both constitutional as well as privacy issues," Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich Thursday morning as he walked into the State Attorney's Office.
"Possible violations? What do you mean possible violations?" Belich asked, but got no specific answer from Baez.
He has put off the hearing he asked for, to convince a judge not to release the jail security video of Casey's reaction on December 11, for some reason. It has not yet been scheduled.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19074734/detail.html
That tape, must be very, very interesting. 
stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: April 02, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

Gotta love it

That was hilarious! It looks like Mr. Baez has a a bit of a temper. What's going to happen when he's at trial and they ask what legal basis he has for his objections....

Baez: Excuse me Judge but what law school did you go to?

Jugde: Harvard. What law school did you go to Mr. Baez?

Baez: Uh, uhm, uh, the uh, uhm, that one um school that has ivy growing on it, uh, uhm, that makes it Ivy League right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.