April 28, 2024, 02:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227332 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1500 on: April 02, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

Here's what Conway had to say about the statements made by KioMarie..

"She sold her story to the Enquirer, and I don't know what the exact number is, but what I've been told is that it was somewhere around the amount of $20,000, so I wouldn't put any stock in what she has to say..." Conway said.

Hmmm....

People Mag spread, pictures taken right in the room where not until Dec did Cindy mention a missing Winnie the Pooh Blanket

20/20, sold images & video to forward their angle that their daughter was a loving mother, meanwhile the very birthday party they featured they concealed that Casey stole money from her own grandmother to buy the cake & items for the party...tsk tsk

Today Show, multiple appearances with expenses paid  inc limo service & probably more by NBC  to forward their lies & accusations against LE

Local media interviews while welding hammers & water hoses making statements such as "maybe there was a dead body put in the trunk after it got to the tow yard"   "my daughter is being railroaded" "we've known of Zanny for years," "rotten pizza" etc., etc. etc. ad nauseum etc.

LKL Dec 10th, expenses paid by LKL which the Anthonys used to put forward yet another  false lead about a sighting at a fine restaurant in Calif & make blatant lies to the nation about the smell in Casey's car, etc.

CONMAN, you want to have an open discussion about "stock," give a call, any time!

Love it Capp and I would like to be listening on the other end to that one - I am afraid you would have him chewed up and spit out in a matter of seconds.  Conman is another character in the game of clue.

So glad to see you - hope your storms have passed and all is well.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: April 02, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but seriously the defense has claimed the infamous nanny took Caylee....why has Baez not deposed Zanaida Gonzalez?  Why is he not deposing anyone with any real credibility to the case PRIOR to Caylee missing?  He is deposing all parties from "after the fact" thus far.  I would tell him to depose Casey, but God knows he would have way too much fun with that.
I would think those who you need to depose the most would come first... ie: Cindy, George, Lee, Anthony L., Ricardo, Zanaida Gonzales, Bullwinkle, Rockie, and Ronald McDonald.  Why prison guards from AFTER the fact?

Or Jesse Grund, or the girl that actually said she babysat Caylee for a bit, Lauren I think it is.   He's deposing only those that he can forward accusations of police misconduct, malicious prosecution or anyone he can attempt to destroy their credibility or push blame on.  He's not about the truth or proving Casey's innocence - he's looking for ways to punch holes in a very strong case against his client because its his only prayer to getting a far from reality hope of acquittal, mistrial or not guilty conviction & he knows it.   Kathi's moment with him this morning shows just how unglued he actually is, very telling.

I truly believe he is delaying a hearing on HIS motion about the surveillance videos because he saw that there is more damaging discovery about to be released, his ex parte was another attempt to conceal info from being made known.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: April 02, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

I keep wondering where is Linda Kenney Baden? Granted she would not know fashion if it jumped up and bit her in the azz, her hair looks like something even a cat would be afraid to drag home, and her screeching voice could probably break a glass, but she is intelligent, Linda please come to Orlando and slap some sense into Jose. 

NoRose, LOL  you got that right, she suffers a bad case of mange! Last I saw reported she was in watching the Phil Spector closing arguements, havent seen a word about her since.   There is a delay in deliberations...ugh

Deliberations in music producer Phil Spector's murder trial will not resume until next week due to a juror's illness, a judge said.

The jury in the case at Los Angeles Superior Court will return on Monday.

The jurors were into their third day of deliberations when a juror had to go home because of an unspecified illness.

The 69-year-old Spector is accused of second-degree murder over the gunshot death of actress Lana Clarkson on February 3, 2003.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
It's a farce, and I have already resigned myself to the fact that Lana will not get justice.  Casey's trial will be a three ring circus as well, only difference, is the good people of Florida won't put up with it, I'm sure when the jurors actually go to deliberate, they actually will put in a full day, and not be so worried about what lunch to order. Work an eight hour day and bring your lunch from home, and work through your lunch hour. That's the way it should be, OMG 

ITA hon

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1503 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19076333/index.html
Baez Evasive:Avoids answering questions.

Trimm- I was having a pretty lousy day until now.
For the love of Pete Belich got in his kitchen and clanged his pots- I think they are lovers.

TEEHEE, not a word from Mac, interesting...
  Blink, who is Pete Belich? TIA JSM
I am as confused as you are JSM.  I thought maybe Kathi's husband?  Maybe Blink knows them or something.  (The whole sentence confused me, no offense Blink)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1504 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

Hi guys, I am here, in Austin.  I wrote about my trip in musings!!!!   Anything  going on???

O Ill have to go over and read it, hope you had a wonderful time!    Id love to visit Austin & San Antonio - Ive been to Dallas (relatives live there) and way down south to the Mission and So Padre Island areas (friend moved there years ago).
I have relatives that live in Dallas too Capp. ME!

O wow, good to know.   Im out there every other year or so.  Meeting up with ya would be fabUlous!
Would love to meet up with you Capp, maybe the Steel could come and visit North Texas too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: April 02, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

Tks so much mission, storm is passing until the next from the west is due in & yes I was bit thrown but Im feeling much better tonight.   Huggs

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: April 02, 2009, 06:52:52 PM »

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but seriously the defense has claimed the infamous nanny took Caylee....why has Baez not deposed Zanaida Gonzalez?  Why is he not deposing anyone with any real credibility to the case PRIOR to Caylee missing?  He is deposing all parties from "after the fact" thus far.  I would tell him to depose Casey, but God knows he would have way too much fun with that.
I would think those who you need to depose the most would come first... ie: Cindy, George, Lee, Anthony L., Ricardo, Zanaida Gonzales, Bullwinkle, Rockie, and Ronald McDonald.  Why prison guards from AFTER the fact?

Or Jesse Grund, or the girl that actually said she babysat Caylee for a bit, Lauren I think it is.   He's deposing only those that he can forward accusations of police misconduct, malicious prosecution or anyone he can attempt to destroy their credibility or push blame on.  He's not about the truth or proving Casey's innocence - he's looking for ways to punch holes in a very strong case against his client because its his only prayer to getting a far from reality hope of acquittal, mistrial or not guilty conviction & he knows it.   Kathi's moment with him this morning shows just how unglued he actually is, very telling.

I truly believe he is delaying a hearing on HIS motion about the surveillance videos because he saw that there is more damaging discovery about to be released, his ex parte was another attempt to conceal info from being made known.

Ok so then I can say Baez you

FAIL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: April 02, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »

I keep wondering where is Linda Kenney Baden? Granted she would not know fashion if it jumped up and bit her in the azz, her hair looks like something even a cat would be afraid to drag home, and her screeching voice could probably break a glass, but she is intelligent, Linda please come to Orlando and slap some sense into Jose. 

NoRose, LOL  you got that right, she suffers a bad case of mange! Last I saw reported she was in watching the Phil Spector closing arguements, havent seen a word about her since.   There is a delay in deliberations...ugh

Deliberations in music producer Phil Spector's murder trial will not resume until next week due to a juror's illness, a judge said.

The jury in the case at Los Angeles Superior Court will return on Monday.

The jurors were into their third day of deliberations when a juror had to go home because of an unspecified illness.

The 69-year-old Spector is accused of second-degree murder over the gunshot death of actress Lana Clarkson on February 3, 2003.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
It's a farce, and I have already resigned myself to the fact that Lana will not get justice.  Casey's trial will be a three ring circus as well, only difference, is the good people of Florida won't put up with it, I'm sure when the jurors actually go to deliberate, they actually will put in a full day, and not be so worried about what lunch to order. Work an eight hour day and bring your lunch from home, and work through your lunch hour. That's the way it should be, OMG 
ITA, BUT and here is the BUT... The judge controls the courtroom and the jury. I'm hoping it is still Judge Strickland in the courtroom. He seems to keep a semi tight reign on the proceedings. My worries is another judge comes into this thinking "this is my time to shine on the television" then it will become a bigger circus than it already is.

I have tried to respond to this three times, but what I am trying to say isn't coming out exactly as I would like. I hope it makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: April 02, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

HI monkeys, still lurking.  Slow huh?  Was wondering if Brandi could help me out with some graphic stuff.  If so let me know and I will meet you in Musings.

Sorry about OT
Hi nekkid, don't lurk. I haven't seen Brandi, but maybe go to her musings page thingy and you can find her.

well that was clear as mud    

kidding...you know I love ya JSM!!
You makin fun of my technical knowledge Leroy? Glad to see Brandi posted before mine!!! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: April 02, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

HI monkeys, still lurking.  Slow huh?  Was wondering if Brandi could help me out with some graphic stuff.  If so let me know and I will meet you in Musings.

Sorry about OT
Hi nekkid, don't lurk. I haven't seen Brandi, but maybe go to her musings page thingy and you can find her.

You makin fun of my technical knowledge Leroy? Glad to see Brandi posted before mine!!! 

not at all....actually you speak the same *lingo* as me when it comes to technology!!  good to know I'm not alone!!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: April 02, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

For the love of Pete Belich got in his kitchen and clanged his pots- I think they are lovers.

I am as confused as you are JSM.  I thought maybe Kathi's husband?  Maybe Blink knows them or something.  (The whole sentence confused me, no offense Blink)
Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one confused Dolce. I hope ole Pete is big enough to whoop Baez!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: April 02, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one confused Dolce. I hope ole Pete is big enough to whoop Baez!

Hi Guys.  I think the sentence reads:   For the love of Pete,  Belich ........    (its a saying - for the love of Pete).   LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: April 02, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

Sorry about OT

not at all....actually you speak the same *lingo* as me when it comes to technology!!  good to know I'm not alone!!    
  Thingy is a technical word. Isn't it? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: April 02, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »

ITA, BUT and here is the BUT... The judge controls the courtroom and the jury. I'm hoping it is still Judge Strickland in the courtroom. He seems to keep a semi tight reign on the proceedings. My worries is another judge comes into this thinking "this is my time to shine on the television" then it will become a bigger circus than it already is.

I have tried to respond to this three times, but what I am trying to say isn't coming out exactly as I would like. I hope it makes sense.
I understand what you are trying to say here Skipper. It seems tonight that you and I are the only ones either cofused or in understanding with one another....must be the lack of documents.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: April 02, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »

About Conman saying that people are coming out of the woodwork to say stuff about Skank, this just shows how he should keep his mouth zipped.  When a person is innocent, people come out of the woodwork to defend a persons name and say how they are a good person.  They will say how they have never had any indication that a person was bad.  This has not happened.  ALL of her friends say 1 thing-- She is a liar and a habitual one.

That's a good point 3bm! Where are all her "friends" out there supporting her if she's such a good person, how about family members? Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents? I haven't seen one family member (besides G&C&LA) in front of a camera to tell us we all have it wrong about KC, she wouldn't do this, yada yada. Conway doesn't even know her, I don't believe he's ever met her? He only started representing G&C since Caylee was found. How could he speak "highly" of someone he's never met????????????

thats easy   He get paid to lie  lololol

Exactly!   You got that right!   lol
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: April 02, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »

So does that mean we won't get any document dumps anytime soon Cappy?   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 02, 2009, 07:03:15 PM »

Thingy is a technical word. Isn't it? 

exactly why my IT guy at work hates when I call!!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: April 02, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

Oh that would be awesome!  Kathi really should take him with her next time!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: April 02, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »

Hi Guys.  I think the sentence reads:   For the love of Pete,  Belich ........    (its a saying - for the love of Pete).   LOL
    Stupid JSM. I thought there really was someone named Pete Belich that was in his kitchen. Sorry, JSM is slinking off to her dumb monkey cage. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: April 02, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

So does that mean we won't get any document dumps anytime soon Cappy?   

I hope not, but Ive been wondering what the hold up is & thats all I could think of

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.