April 28, 2024, 11:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227378 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1520 on: April 02, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »

Hi Guys.  I think the sentence reads:   For the love of Pete,  Belich ........    (its a saying - for the love of Pete).   LOL

Ok, now it makes a little more sence!!  (Just for the record Pete Belich does not exist?)

BTW I STILL do not see the dumba$$ in CC's little picture!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: April 02, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but seriously the defense has claimed the infamous nanny took Caylee....why has Baez not deposed Zanaida Gonzalez?  Why is he not deposing anyone with any real credibility to the case PRIOR to Caylee missing?  He is deposing all parties from "after the fact" thus far.  I would tell him to depose Casey, but God knows he would have way too much fun with that.
I would think those who you need to depose the most would come first... ie: Cindy, George, Lee, Anthony L., Ricardo, Zanaida Gonzales, Bullwinkle, Rockie, and Ronald McDonald.  Why prison guards from AFTER the fact?

Or Jesse Grund, or the girl that actually said she babysat Caylee for a bit, Lauren I think it is.   He's deposing only those that he can forward accusations of police misconduct, malicious prosecution or anyone he can attempt to destroy their credibility or push blame on.  He's not about the truth or proving Casey's innocence - he's looking for ways to punch holes in a very strong case against his client because its his only prayer to getting a far from reality hope of acquittal, mistrial or not guilty conviction & he knows it.   Kathi's moment with him this morning shows just how unglued he actually is, very telling.

I truly believe he is delaying a hearing on HIS motion about the surveillance videos because he saw that there is more damaging discovery about to be released, his ex parte was another attempt to conceal info from being made known.

Ok so then I can say Baez you

FAIL

You must certainly can   A big F to the ail!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1522 on: April 02, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

ITA, BUT and here is the BUT... The judge controls the courtroom and the jury. I'm hoping it is still Judge Strickland in the courtroom. He seems to keep a semi tight reign on the proceedings. My worries is another judge comes into this thinking "this is my time to shine on the television" then it will become a bigger circus than it already is.

I have tried to respond to this three times, but what I am trying to say isn't coming out exactly as I would like. I hope it makes sense.
I understand what you are trying to say here Skipper. It seems tonight that you and I are the only ones either cofused or in understanding with one another....must be the lack of documents.
I think we need documents Dolce or we are reading each other's mind. You being from Florida, you don't think the jurors will let her off do you?

I don't know Florida very well, but from what I have heard it is a lot like Texas. Here in Texas mom's that kill their babies usually try to plead insanity so they can go to the crazy house. Or they end up on death row aka Darlee Routier.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: April 02, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »

Thingy is a technical word. Isn't it? 

exactly why my IT guy at work hates when I call!!    
Me too Newfie. I can hook up a computer in two seconds flat, but when it comes to explaining what is wrong he just tells me he will come and check it out. He hates the word thingy and little button on the screen. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: April 02, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »

Hi Guys.  I think the sentence reads:   For the love of Pete,  Belich ........    (its a saying - for the love of Pete).   LOL
    Stupid JSM. I thought there really was someone named Pete Belich that was in his kitchen. Sorry, JSM is slinking off to her dumb monkey cage. 

You're not dumb.  I'm telling Boo.   
I had to read it several times before I got it. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: April 02, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

Hi guys, I am here, in Austin.  I wrote about my trip in musings!!!!   Anything  going on???

O Ill have to go over and read it, hope you had a wonderful time!    Id love to visit Austin & San Antonio - Ive been to Dallas (relatives live there) and way down south to the Mission and So Padre Island areas (friend moved there years ago).
I have relatives that live in Dallas too Capp. ME!

ttp://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Hoover Deposition.pdf
Page 94.

Gotta go.It's still storming. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: April 02, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »

Ok, now it makes a little more sence!!  (Just for the record Pete Belich does not exist?)

BTW I STILL do not see the dumba$$ in CC's little picture!

I don't either, Dolce.   I guess I'm the dumb monkey!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: April 02, 2009, 07:13:43 PM »

Hi guys, I am here, in Austin.  I wrote about my trip in musings!!!!   Anything  going on???

O Ill have to go over and read it, hope you had a wonderful time!    Id love to visit Austin & San Antonio - Ive been to Dallas (relatives live there) and way down south to the Mission and So Padre Island areas (friend moved there years ago).
I have relatives that live in Dallas too Capp. ME!

ttp://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Hoover Deposition.pdf
Page 94.

Gotta go.It's still storming. 

Take care and be safe.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: April 02, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »

Me too Newfie. I can hook up a computer in two seconds flat, but when it comes to explaining what is wrong he just tells me he will come and check it out. He hates the word thingy and little button on the screen. 

no offense to Newfie but         

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: April 02, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but seriously the defense has claimed the infamous nanny took Caylee....why has Baez not deposed Zanaida Gonzalez?  Why is he not deposing anyone with any real credibility to the case PRIOR to Caylee missing?  He is deposing all parties from "after the fact" thus far.  I would tell him to depose Casey, but God knows he would have way too much fun with that.
I would think those who you need to depose the most would come first... ie: Cindy, George, Lee, Anthony L., Ricardo, Zanaida Gonzales, Bullwinkle, Rockie, and Ronald McDonald.  Why prison guards from AFTER the fact?

Or Jesse Grund, or the girl that actually said she babysat Caylee for a bit, Lauren I think it is.   He's deposing only those that he can forward accusations of police misconduct, malicious prosecution or anyone he can attempt to destroy their credibility or push blame on.  He's not about the truth or proving Casey's innocence - he's looking for ways to punch holes in a very strong case against his client because its his only prayer to getting a far from reality hope of acquittal, mistrial or not guilty conviction & he knows it.   Kathi's moment with him this morning shows just how unglued he actually is, very telling.

I truly believe he is delaying a hearing on HIS motion about the surveillance videos because he saw that there is more damaging discovery about to be released, his ex parte was another attempt to conceal info from being made known.

So does that mean we won't get any document dumps anytime soon Cappy?   

I hope not, but Ive been wondering what the hold up is & thats all I could think of

Well if the documents have already been sent to the media, why can't they release them? The media has the docs, Baez hasn't had a hearing, so can't they release them now? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

JSM

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5087678/Casey-Anthony-James-hoover-deposition-March-25-09

page 94

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1531 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »

I think we need documents Dolce or we are reading each other's mind. You being from Florida, you don't think the jurors will let her off do you?

I don't know Florida very well, but from what I have heard it is a lot like Texas. Here in Texas mom's that kill their babies usually try to plead insanity so they can go to the crazy house. Or they end up on death row aka Darlee Routier.
Oh goodness I am the last person who should speak for Floridians, althought I have been one all my life.

Here is my take on the jury pool that Baez will have to work with.  You have so many different types of people in this state due to all the transplants from other states to our nice warm climate...many of which are elderly and/or senior citizen, we have an extremely large population of Cuban transplants, Mexican transplants, and Haitan transplants...then you have the rest of us.
Elderly folks are going to sympathize with Caylee, the Latin community and the Haitan community are BIG on family, so they are going to sympathize with Caylee, and the rest of us...well I know I want her to receive the fullest possible sentence! 
The only concern that I have is that possibly the members of the jury, with all of our mass media, confuses the Haleigh case with Caylee's.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: April 02, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »

no offense to Newfie but         
OMG, I was reading backwards and saw Newfie's avi and then responded to LEROY!!!!!!

That's why JSM can't do two things at once LEROY! I love you Leroy with all my heart and soul. I love your ears, your bunny teeth and your beautiful eyes.

Crap, now I think I will go get me a beer and stop reading pages behind. JSM IS DUMB MONKEY AND KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK NEWFIE AND PRETTY WHITE LEROY BUNNY.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: April 02, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

OMG, I was reading backwards and saw Newfie's avi and then responded to LEROY!!!!!!

That's why JSM can't do two things at once LEROY! I love you Leroy with all my heart and soul. I love your ears, your bunny teeth and your beautiful eyes.

Crap, now I think I will go get me a beer and stop reading pages behind. JSM IS DUMB MONKEY AND KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK NEWFIE AND PRETTY WHITE LEROY BUNNY.

LMAO 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: April 02, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

Thanks Trimm. I am going into hiding, I called Leroy, Newfie because I am dumb. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: April 02, 2009, 07:25:46 PM »

Good evening Monks -- I personally think he is delaying the hearing because he is trying to build a police misconduct case and make it look as if she was enticed to be where she was located per investigators.  He is on a fishing expedition, IMO and hoping he will reel that in. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 02, 2009, 07:30:10 PM »

Oh goodness I am the last person who should speak for Floridians, althought I have been one all my life.

Here is my take on the jury pool that Baez will have to work with.  You have so many different types of people in this state due to all the transplants from other states to our nice warm climate...many of which are elderly and/or senior citizen, we have an extremely large population of Cuban transplants, Mexican transplants, and Haitan transplants...then you have the rest of us.
Elderly folks are going to sympathize with Caylee, the Latin community and the Haitan community are BIG on family, so they are going to sympathize with Caylee, and the rest of us...well I know I want her to receive the fullest possible sentence! 
The only concern that I have is that possibly the members of the jury, with all of our mass media, confuses the Haleigh case with Caylee's.
Thanks Dolce. THat's good to hear that the immigrants will feel for Caylee. I was just worried that there would be a lot of northern transplant liberal types that would be on the jury and that is why they took the DP off.

DISCLAIMER:  No offense to transplanted Yankees that have come to the South, most of the Yankees on scared monkeys would fry KC's azz quicker than sh*t

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: April 02, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »

LMAO 
Please forgive me LEROY, I have done the same thing with Dolce and Klaas. I am forever a dumb monkey. Psst don't tell Boo I said I was dumb.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: April 02, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »

Please forgive me LEROY, I have done the same thing with Dolce and Klaas. I am forever a dumb monkey. Psst don't tell Boo I said I was dumb.

OH dont you worry...i'm only offended when my *boy toys* do it to me!    

Hugs to you and Joe!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: April 02, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

Good evening Monks -- I personally think he is delaying the hearing because he is trying to build a police misconduct case and make it look as if she was enticed to be where she was located per investigators.  He is on a fishing expedition, IMO and hoping he will reel that in. 
HI pooky, but how could it be a fishing expedition? They found the baby and she freaked. How could that be misconduct? She didn't freak out when they were swimming in that river at JBP. Where is the misconduct by the police/jail officers? I think he is just a dumb butt trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat and it ain't gonna work. PS Love your avi.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.