April 27, 2024, 11:01:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227318 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1540 on: April 02, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »

Please forgive me LEROY, I have done the same thing with Dolce and Klaas. I am forever a dumb monkey. Psst don't tell Boo I said I was dumb.

OH dont you worry...i'm only offended when my *boy toys* do it to me!    

Hugs to you and Joe!
      OH you dirty dog you! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: April 02, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

FYI, I believe there will be a document dump tomorrow afternoon. It never fails. 

JSM will be at the rink from 5:30 until 9:00 pm. Mark my words, as soon as I leave work and won't be by the computer there will be tons of stuff released and I won't get to see them until I am pages behind.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: April 02, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

HI monkeys, still lurking.  Slow huh?  Was wondering if Brandi could help me out with some graphic stuff.  If so let me know and I will meet you in Musings.

Sorry about OT
Hi nekkid, don't lurk. I haven't seen Brandi, but maybe go to her musings page thingy and you can find her.

well that was clear as mud    

kidding...you know I love ya JSM!!
You makin fun of my technical knowledge Leroy? Glad to see Brandi posted before mine!!! 

not at all....actually you speak the same *lingo* as me when it comes to technology!!  good to know I'm not alone!!    
  Thingy is a technical word. Isn't it? 

Too funny!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: April 02, 2009, 07:55:07 PM »

Good evening Monks -- I personally think he is delaying the hearing because he is trying to build a police misconduct case and make it look as if she was enticed to be where she was located per investigators.  He is on a fishing expedition, IMO and hoping he will reel that in. 
HI pooky, but how could it be a fishing expedition? They found the baby and she freaked. How could that be misconduct? She didn't freak out when they were swimming in that river at JBP. Where is the misconduct by the police/jail officers? I think he is just a dumb butt trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat and it ain't gonna work. PS Love your avi.

Thank you JSM -- My 4 year old drew it.  As far as what I think the end goal with the depositions is with Baez, I believe he is trying the argument of police misconduct as a way to prevent its release and use as evidence.  I don't think it will work as there is no expectation of privacy and police officers can use trickery to get you to talk.  But, that is my opinion. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: April 02, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »

HI monkeys, still lurking.  Slow huh?  Was wondering if Brandi could help me out with some graphic stuff.  If so let me know and I will meet you in Musings.

Sorry about OT
Hi nekkid, don't lurk. I haven't seen Brandi, but maybe go to her musings page thingy and you can find her.

You makin fun of my technical knowledge Leroy? Glad to see Brandi posted before mine!!! 

not at all....actually you speak the same *lingo* as me when it comes to technology!!  good to know I'm not alone!!    

Too funny!

Brandi, if I send pictures of something can you try and find a way to put Josef in a suit? TIA JSM Sorry for O/T. His after Easter/Polka fest costume.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: April 02, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

NG just said "While on a press junket, the Anthonys were rushed home by jet and met with a limo & dined on crab cakes, sliced steaks alleged paid for by ABC, how come the Anthonys were not more distraught, did they know that Caylee was dead & where she was located"  (almost verbatim)

Wow she has really taken a turn against defending them!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: April 02, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »

Good evening Monks -- I personally think he is delaying the hearing because he is trying to build a police misconduct case and make it look as if she was enticed to be where she was located per investigators.  He is on a fishing expedition, IMO and hoping he will reel that in. 
HI pooky, but how could it be a fishing expedition? They found the baby and she freaked. How could that be misconduct? She didn't freak out when they were swimming in that river at JBP. Where is the misconduct by the police/jail officers? I think he is just a dumb butt trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat and it ain't gonna work. PS Love your avi.

Thank you JSM -- My 4 year old drew it.  As far as what I think the end goal with the depositions is with Baez, I believe he is trying the argument of police misconduct as a way to prevent its release and use as evidence.  I don't think it will work as there is no expectation of privacy and police officers can use trickery to get you to talk.  But, that is my opinion. 
That's sweet your baby drew it. Too bad Caylee couldn't draw pictures when she turned 4.

Thanks I see what you are saying now, police misconduct, therefore they can't use it as evidence.

Sorry Baez. The slore is too high profile for the police to do anything against regulations. Get off George's boat, that fishing expedition aint gonna fly.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: April 02, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »

Sorry about OT

Too funny!

Brandi, if I send pictures of something can you try and find a way to put Josef in a suit? TIA JSM Sorry for O/T. His after Easter/Polka fest costume.

Brandibb @ gmail. com

Wink

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: April 02, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

NG just said "While on a press junket, the Anthonys were rushed home by jet and met with a limo & dined on crab cakes, sliced steaks alleged paid for by ABC, how come the Anthonys were not more distraught, did they know that Caylee was dead & where she was located"  (almost verbatim)

She really has turned and it is about time.  I think the gloves are off and she will be much more interesting. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: April 02, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »

BREAKING NEWS  FROM WFTV-Kathi Belich

P.I. Jim Hoover Breaks Silence In Casey Case

Posted: 6:29 pm EDT April 2, 2009Updated: 6:52 pm EDT April 2, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers interrogated two corrections officers about violating Casey's rights in jail Thursday and a private investigator for the Anthony family, whose undercover work could link Casey to her daughter's remains.

VIDEO REPORT:   http://www.wftv.com/video/19080677/index.html

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich had a chance to interview private investigator Jim Hoover. Eyewitness News was first to report about and show his videotape at the scene a month before Caylee was found. It could show the Anthonys' private investigator had inside information.

Hoover was planning to tell the defense Thursday that's why he believes the Anthonys' private eye took him there a month early.

The Anthony family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, who was also working for Casey Anthony, directed private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, to a grouping of paver stones in mid-November. Caylee's remains were found near a group of stones just feet from the location.

"That day, he was real somber," Hoover told Eyewitness News.

For the first time, Hoover told Eyewitness News on camera Thursday that Dominic was somber that day because he said he found out Caylee was dead.

"'She's dead and I know where she is,'" Hoover said Dominic told him.

"What do you think about all his other stories about a psychic and that he was checking out a teen hangout?" Belich asked Hoover.

"Stories, just stories," he said.

Hoover says Dominic was on the phone getting direction on exactly where to look. Dominic told Eyewitness News he was talking to his ill daughter and later said he was talking to a Virginia psychic.

"He never said anything to you at all about a psychic?" Belich asked Hoover Thursday.

"No, not at all," he said.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says prosecutors will use Hoover's testimony to link Casey Anthony to the scene where Caylee's body was dumped.

"Where did he get that information? And you can only get that information from the killer or someone so closely associated with the killer that they had that information," Sheaffer said.

Hoover was behind closed doors at the State Attorney's Office Thursday for nearly three hours facing defense questions. Hoover has also said that the Anthonys' private eye never looked for the mysterious nanny of the same name whom Casey claimed disappeared with Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19080447/detail.html#-

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: April 02, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »

Sorry about OT

Too funny!

Brandibb @ gmail. com

Wink
Thanks Brandi. I am trying to find a costume for Josef, that will make all monkeys laugh!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: April 02, 2009, 08:21:16 PM »

Sorry about OT

Too funny!

Brandibb @ gmail. com

Wink

Brandi, I dont know if Ive actually gotten a chance to say this to you personally but you are one of the most gracious & generous individuals Ive had the pleasure to get to know as an internet friend...I dab in making graphics myself & I know the work involved so what you offer to our entire  monkeys friends on a daily basis is remarkable & so worthy of admiration & appreciation...God bless you. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: April 02, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

She really has turned and it is about time.  I think the gloves are off and she will be much more interesting. 

Amen!   And about time too! Maybe she finally read one of the umpteen emails I sent to her asking why she was so mealy-mouthed about them..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: April 02, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

Brandi ~  do you want to leave your email addy on your post?  I can remove it if you like.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: April 02, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

Brandi ~  do you want to leave your email addy on your post?  I can remove it if you like.

Muffy, it's ok. No need. I appreciate that though.

Capp: so kind of you to say those things!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: April 02, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

Amen!   And about time too! Maybe she finally read one of the umpteen emails I sent to her asking why she was so mealy-mouthed about them..

Kudos WO, you go girl!    O boi now Nancy is making note of Brad "Conman" Conway's "mudslinging" comments about Kio Marie hehe  O happy day!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: April 02, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »

Pogo anyone???...    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: April 02, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

Sorry about OT

Too funny!

Brandibb @ gmail. com

Wink

Brandi, I dont know if Ive actually gotten a chance to say this to you personally but you are one of the most gracious & generous individuals Ive had the pleasure to get to know as an internet friend...I dab in making graphics myself & I know the work involved so what you offer to our entire  monkeys friends on a daily basis is remarkable & so worthy of admiration & appreciation...God bless you. 
ITA Cappy. She will dress Josef for every occasion. I know she can do the greatest with what I just sent her for Josef. It is almost Polka Festival and Josef needs his own kroj. If I were clever enough I could sew him his own, but Brandi will do a better job than my sewing!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1558 on: April 02, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

It's about time Nancy.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 02, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

Hi Muffy. Sorry I hope I didn't get Brandi in trouble. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.