April 27, 2024, 05:51:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227311 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: April 02, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

Capp - thank you for everything...the insight you give is much appreciated...well at least by me!

ANewsJunkie - get back here!  You are my favorite *fart in a skillet*!!!  (my mom used to call me that when i got on a tangent....LOL)  We are alot alike in that respect!!!  I miss you!!!  (especially your run-on sentences because i am famous for those as well!)    

Awws, tks Leroy and I feel likewise toward you & all our monkey friends.   I hope NewsJ gets her buns back in here soon too.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: April 02, 2009, 09:23:47 PM »

ChihuahuaMom - i know how you feel but its not like that at all!  I've been around for awhile and still get *ignored*...but that's that the intent at all.  I never get ignored and neither do you!  Just that its hard to reply to every post!  You are so welcome here and we appreciate you wanting what we all want.....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: April 02, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »

I just have one thing to say:

JSM, you are not dumb!

If I read that one more time, I am going to go APE-sheet.

Just teasing.

But you really are not dumb.

Tks you rmcalo, Ive been telling our friend this forever and a day...said with love I've wanted to hug the *bleep* outta her for saying it  LOL

Hi, Capp! While I am at it, I also want to tell you that I get a lot of insight from all of your posts. SOmetimes my thinking about this case goes off on a tangent, and your posts always bring me back to reality.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: April 02, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19076333/index.html
Baez Evasive:Avoids answering questions.

Trimm- I was having a pretty lousy day until now.
For the love of Pete Belich got in his kitchen and clanged his pots- I think they are lovers.

TEEHEE, not a word from Mac, interesting...
  Blink, who is Pete Belich? TIA JSM
I am as confused as you are JSM.  I thought maybe Kathi's husband?  Maybe Blink knows them or something.  (The whole sentence confused me, no offense Blink)

OMG I apolly. I was so giddy I forgot my grammar, AND my planned snark.. Allow me to try again:

For the Love of Pete! (upbringing does not allow me to saw GOD in a bad way)

Belich got in his kitchen and clanged his pots (referring to Kathi B and analogy to got under his skin)

I think they are Lovers (weak snark attempt while trying to emphasize the thinly veiled disdain between them.

My bad
Blink
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »

OMG, I was reading backwards and saw Newfie's avi and then responded to LEROY!!!!!!

That's why JSM can't do two things at once LEROY! I love you Leroy with all my heart and soul. I love your ears, your bunny teeth and your beautiful eyes.

Crap, now I think I will go get me a beer and stop reading pages behind. JSM IS DUMB MONKEY AND KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK NEWFIE AND PRETTY WHITE LEROY BUNNY.

LMAO 
Please forgive me LEROY, I have done the same thing with Dolce and Klaas. I am forever a dumb monkey. Psst don't tell Boo I said I was dumb.

JSM

Stop calling yourself dumb!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1585 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »

ChihuahuaMom - i know how you feel but its not like that at all!  I've been around for awhile and still get *ignored*...but that's that the intent at all.  I never get ignored and neither do you!  Just that its hard to reply to every post!  You are so welcome here and we appreciate you wanting what we all want.....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

aww thanks Leroy and BTW love your Avi,.....I'm just saying ( and I'm sure it has been repeted on every thread here over and over ) some ppl get thier feelings hurt yet over time they get over it and come back

we do miss you NJ, cool off and come back hun!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1586 on: April 02, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »

Oh Crap. T
The all seeing, all knowing Boo is back!. I've missed you Boo! How's that TIGER (Detroit Tiger) that is? 

JSM what have I told you about saying that you are dumb?? You ask the best questions, often ones I want to know the answer to too! Now, the next time you say you are dumb I'm calling every pizza place within a 20 sq miles around your place and tell them not to deliver to you for 2 weeks!!! Behave!!

Things are going great! Milt stopped by unexpectedly the other day to show off our place to his son!! Tonight I got an email from him that he wants to hold a big event at the end of May. Way cool!!

Saturday is our pet CPR class, looking forward to that!! I miss you guys!!
Boo I will let you know I haven't had Pizza Hut Pizza since Fat Tuesday! Nor have I had Taco Bell or McDonalds. Other than those places, I have eaten lots of junk.

I'm so glad things are going well for you and your new center. Send pics to me of the big event.

One more thing, what should I do if a unleashed dog runs up to Joe and wants to sniff his butt. I knew it wasn't a stray dog, her peeps were playing bball, but she ran up from nowhere. I felt so bad I yelled, but I didn't want him to get the dog.

Sorry for the off topic, but one more thing. Another blue heeler that looked just like Josef was at the vets the other day. Dr H asked what was wrong with Joe, but he wouldn't go near that cage. They kept saying we don't know go find out what is wrong, he would not go near that dog. It wasn't Josef, he was afraid of my evil Satan Dog. They were playing tricks on the poor guy.  Pretty funny, but off topic! I promise I will not be off topic again tonight.

Unless some documents suddenly appear and then I will not be able to help myself. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: April 02, 2009, 09:30:35 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

aww thanks Leroy and BTW love your Avi,.....I'm just saying ( and I'm sure it has been repeted on every thread here over and over ) some ppl get thier feelings hurt yet over time they get over it and come back

we do miss you NJ, cool off and come back hun!!

Thanks and Leroy gives you a BIG hug!  It is just what you said...funny how I try to explain to my friends/family why my house is a mess..."well, there's this umm, ummm, forum,  umm umm, called Scared Monkeys, and well, I'm ummm, ummm, addicted!!!"   

so do i sound like Baez or what!!!    

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: April 02, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

[

O I know I was throwing pillows at my widescreen night after night!    O Mag I have it recording on my HD-DVR I know Im gonna    15 years of pure joy that show was.    My daughter used to call it as it looks in sound versus E R when she was much younger & it stuck.    She's calling me later tonight so we can watch it together over the phone with tissues & popcorn (shes in her 3rd year in college up in NJ where we're originally from).  Right now, I'm checking out Hells Kitchen & getting ready to hit my recliner for quite a few hours, I also recorded Survivor & CSI.    OK so I went O/T and Im admitting that Im a TVoholic...just call it part of my full disclosure LOL

I'm a tvoholic as well    Can't believe it's been on 15 years. My son used to watch ER with me, he is 23 now..he liked it in his teens. Hey, my family moved from NJ to FL in 1968 when I was 7. I've been all over being a Navy brat, then married my husband who went into the Air Force.

Get the tissues ready!

Now don't break your good tv on an Anthony! They aren't worth it LOL

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »

JSM, you are not dumb!

Just teasing.

Okay not dumb, just senile sometimes. You guys helped me out last night because I couldn't remember when Kio's NE article came out. I meant to thank you guys this morning. Thanks again. JSM is not dumb, just  How is that?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1590 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »

HEY BOO BOO

We've missed you too!

Thanks Capp, I've been popping in to do quick catch ups. You've been on quite a roll lately!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »

JSM what have I told you about saying that you are dumb?? You ask the best questions, often ones I want to know the answer to too! Now, the next time you say you are dumb I'm calling every pizza place within a 20 sq miles around your place and tell them not to deliver to you for 2 weeks!!! Behave!!

Things are going great! Milt stopped by unexpectedly the other day to show off our place to his son!! Tonight I got an email from him that he wants to hold a big event at the end of May. Way cool!!

Saturday is our pet CPR class, looking forward to that!! I miss you guys!!

O/T....and so sorry.

but Boo, i want an invite to the event in May okay??? 

Absolutely, the dogs are going to be dock diving!!
Oh, Joe can't do that, he doesn't have a dock. He can't even swim without a lifejacket.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: April 02, 2009, 09:43:41 PM »

JSM, you are not dumb!

Just teasing.

Hush up NEWFIE I mean Leroy! 

Me too!!!    

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: April 02, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

NG just said "While on a press junket, the Anthonys were rushed home by jet and met with a limo & dined on crab cakes, sliced steaks alleged paid for by ABC, how come the Anthonys were not more distraught, did they know that Caylee was dead & where she was located"  (almost verbatim)

Wow she has really taken a turn against defending them!

Just a thought and I have said this before, how about the possibility that it was arranged that the body be found while the Anthony's were out of town and the rooms at the Ritz!!!, also arranged, maybe in advance.I wonder when the rooms were booked, the whole thing seems prearranged to me. Including the Limo that just happened to be there for them after LE was done with them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: April 02, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »

JSM, you are not dumb!

Just teasing.

Tks you rmcalo, Ive been telling our friend this forever and a day...said with love I've wanted to hug the *bleep* outta her for saying it  LOL

Hi, Capp! While I am at it, I also want to tell you that I get a lot of insight from all of your posts. SOmetimes my thinking about this case goes off on a tangent, and your posts always bring me back to reality.

I need a blushing monkey, I enjoy your posts & friendship here very much.   I'm about to leave for the evening but I just wanted to leave this evening with a general expression of gratitude & appreciation that I have had over my months here in our cages swinging on a vine with all of you.   Seriously, I want you all to know I feel the same way about all of you, even if I cant respond to each of your posts individually all the time (chi that includes you sweetie) you all have touched my heart & I value your friendships a great deal.    Sweet dreams, sleep tight & I'll cyas in the morning....hopefully with a doc dump finally at our doorstep!  MUAH!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: April 02, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

JSM, you are not dumb!

Just teasing.

You are sweet Cappy. Sometimes the word stupid just comes out of my mouth out of habit. I will swap the word stupid for SILLY how is that?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: April 02, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »

O HOLY TURN AROUND

NG just said "While on a press junket, the Anthonys were rushed home by jet and met with a limo & dined on crab cakes, sliced steaks alleged paid for by ABC, how come the Anthonys were not more distraught, did they know that Caylee was dead & where she was located"  (almost verbatim)

Wow she has really taken a turn against defending them!

Just a thought and I have said this before, how about the possibility that it was arranged that the body be found while the Anthony's were out of town and the rooms at the Ritz!!!, also arranged, maybe in advance.I wonder when the rooms were booked, the whole thing seems prearranged to me. Including the Limo that just happened to be there for them after LE was done with them.

Miki - good thoughts...i haven't ruled this out either!

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: April 02, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

Hi evening monkeys,

Coming to chat for a few while I'm procrastinating about cleaning.

Brandi--ITA with Capp.

JSM--What is a kroj?

Back on topic.

All monks who watched NG--What did you think about what Leonard said?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: April 02, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

Brandi ~  do you want to leave your email addy on your post?  I can remove it if you like.
Hi Muffy. Sorry I hope I didn't get Brandi in trouble. 

No, she's not in trouble.  Just offering to remove an email addy.   It looks like it's a throw away one and she doesn't seem concerned.  If someone is going to post an email addy, it should be a throw away one, like hotmail, yahoo or gmail.  There are email crawlers that collect emails...
Thanks Muffy. I wasn't sure if I did something wrong. You are the best Bee around. Thanks for looking out for us monkeys!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: April 02, 2009, 09:48:44 PM »

I need a blushing monkey, I enjoy your posts & friendship here very much.   I'm about to leave for the evening but I just wanted to leave this evening with a general expression of gratitude & appreciation that I have had over my months here in our cages swinging on a vine with all of you.   Seriously, I want you all to know I feel the same way about all of you, even if I cant respond to each of your posts individually all the time (chi that includes you sweetie) you all have touched my heart & I value your friendships a great deal.    Sweet dreams, sleep tight & I'll cyas in the morning....hopefully with a doc dump finally at our doorstep!  MUAH![/color]

Capp - do you have any connections with any PI's??? Have you ever read the Clinton Nelson thread here??  It is so sad and I want to help Carolyn in the worst way! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.