April 28, 2024, 06:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227349 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: April 03, 2009, 08:58:02 AM »

Does anyone else remember when the A's were on the plane coming back from LKL
one of the passengers on the plane said that CA was texing like crazy. I wonder
if LE was able to trace who and what it said. I sure hope so.

I have wondered that too, Mary - and I have also wondered if, knowing that LE was watching them, C&G got phones in someone else's name in order to avoid LE from getting their cell phone records again.   Can you text message on a throw-away phone?   
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: April 03, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »

I have wondered that too, Mary - and I have also wondered if, knowing that LE was watching them, C&G got phones in someone else's name in order to avoid LE from getting their cell phone records again.   Can you text message on a throw-away phone?   
yes you can....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »

There is just something so very wrong with those Anthony's. In all of the photos, Caylee looked like a happy, well loved and cared for child. It appeared that George and Cindy adored her. What happened to them? I mean, really, what happened? How could they sit and eat dinner at the Ritz when that sweet baby girl's bones were being picked up practically in their own back yard? Wouldn't instinct take over and draw you to the site? I am trying hard not to say "normal", because it does not apply. I just cannot understand.

Those are good questions, one's I've always wondered myself. After watching the videos of when Caylee was alive, and I see how G&C seemed to be with her, it makes no sense how they behaved (for lack of better word) when she was found. Why were they letting themselves be wined and dined? I would think, after months of vigils the first thing they'd have done is call their minister and meet with him. Maybe even go to church or, just stay in their hotel room in seclusion. If they were hungry anyway knowing Caylee was most likely just found, they could have ordered room service so they could have privacy. I don't understand why they acted the way they did under those circumstances. Now that I think about it though, nothing they've done since Caylee went missing made sense in comparison to the way things seemed to be watching the videos of them with Caylee when she was alive. It's like the people in the video's playing with her, doting over her & etc are not the same people we've seen in all the news videos and tv show guest spots.
The video's with Caylee back then were about Caylee, now everything seems to be is about KC. It's just so sad! 

I think these people have no class.  Period.   I agree QM - the least they could have done is order room service.  But, No, they have to wine and dine in public, because afterall,  It was the Ritz!   And they are now celebrities!

I think the bottom line is that they mourned for Caylee back in July - and I think they knew all along that she was deceased.   By December - they were pretty much ready to move on to protecting KC at all cost.   How they could even think about eating that day, knowing that Caylee's little skull and bones were out in the woods is beyond me - unless they already knew it was out there - and they are heartless SOBs!   Just my opinion.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: April 03, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »

yes you can....

Thanks!   I bet that is what they have now - throw away phones!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: April 03, 2009, 09:08:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Storms are over and I have power. 
Going to catch up.
Scarlett...bless your heart.I hope you feel better and I sending you hugs. 

Glad your storms have passed.    Today, we get documents!   I know it has to be today because I won't be home!  They normally come when I'm gone!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: April 03, 2009, 09:10:27 AM »

Sorry for the O/T but I took my police polygraph today and passed!  I am onto the next round and will start the academy soon!

I think with the info that was on NG tonight and what Hoover said, I think one lucky member or more of the Scamtony's are going to get a nice little indictment handed to them. 
Congradts on passing your poly. 3babies 

Thank you,  Those really make a person nervous.  I would hate to be an Anthony and have to take one.

If an Anthony took a polygraph the machine would blow up!

Hi JSM.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1726 on: April 03, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »

Sorry for the O/T but I took my police polygraph today and passed!  I am onto the next round and will start the academy soon!

I think with the info that was on NG tonight and what Hoover said, I think one lucky member or more of the Scamtony's are going to get a nice little indictment handed to them. 
Congradts on passing your poly. 3babies 

Thank you,  Those really make a person nervous.  I would hate to be an Anthony and have to take one.

If an Anthony took a polygraph the machine would blow up!

Hi JSM.
Hi Sassy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1727 on: April 03, 2009, 09:22:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Going to catch up.

Glad your storms have passed.    Today, we get documents!   I know it has to be today because I won't be home!  They normally come when I'm gone!   
I posted my prediction last night that the documents would come this afternoon. They always do when I am not home! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1728 on: April 03, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »

A good Friday morning to all my fellow primates!

I am not surprised by the dinner at the Ritz and there actions.  It certainly was not news that little Caylees body was found in that spot.

They KNEW where the body was, but hadn't found it yet!
They KNEWknew that there were items with the body that would convict KC.
They KNEWknew that they could not go home, as they would have to face a search warrant.
They KNEWknew that the gig was up on the Zanny the Nanny story.
They KNEWknew that they would have to go to plan B.

Why mourn?  Why cry?  Why show emotion. 

They KNEWknew this day might come.

I despise them all!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 03, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Going to catch up.

I hope we get some today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 03, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

I am not surprised by the dinner at the Ritz and there actions.  It certainly was not news that little Caylees body was found in that spot.

They KNEWknew that they could not go home, as they would have to face a search warrant.

I despise them all!

I agree Steel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 03, 2009, 09:32:56 AM »

Casey Anthony: Private eye says colleague knew Caylee was dead
posted by halboedeker on Apr 2, 2009 6:26:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

On a day of depositions in the Casey Anthony case, a private investigator generated the main headline in speaking to reporters.

Jim Hoover's comment was "really raising eyebrows," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Jacqueline London said tonight.

Hoover had volunteered his services to the Anthony family. He told reporters that another private eye for the Anthony family, Dominic Casey, knew that Caylee's body was in the woods.

"That raises the question how could Dominic have known that Caylee's body was in the woods," WKMG's Louis Bolden said.

Hoover shot a video of Dominic Casey, who can be seen talking on the phone as he searched the woods. "We have no idea who he was talking to, but Hoover says he definitely feels that whoever Dominic was talking to was directing them through the woods," Bolden added.

Hoover had a three-hour deposition today with Casey Anthony's defense team. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said Hoover "felt beaten up" after the "three-hour grilling."

Hoover said Dominic Casey was somber on the day in November they searched the words. The reason? The private eye had learned Caylee was dead that day.

Dominic Casey has said that he got a tip from a psychic to search the area. But Hoover told WFTV that  he never heard about a psychic.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said prosecutors will use Hoover's information to link Casey Anthony to the crime scene. "You can only get that information from the killer or someone so closely associated with the killer that they had that information," Sheaffer said.

Hoover also told WFTV that Dominic Casey was trying to sell photos to make money. The reason? Private eye Casey said defense attorney Jose Baez owed him $90,000, Belich reported.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH-Channel 2 that his clients are still seeking private time with Casey to mourn Caylee.

"There's no plan for a funeral service or something that other inmates are not entitled to," Conway said. "Whatever the jail will allow is what we want." The jail has said it won't allow any special treatment for Anthony.

WFTV said Baez on Friday is expected to question two sheriff's investigators and a co-worker of Roy Kronk, who found the Caylee's body.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--1.html

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: April 03, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »

Boo - I have a quick question -   I know you know a lot about animals....
Is there any reason for a nice cat to all of a sudden become the cat from hell?    My 3 year old is climbing up on cabinets, and getting into everything all of a sudden.  Never misbehaved before.   

I think Kitty is acting that way because you keep washing him

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1733 on: April 03, 2009, 09:34:03 AM »

MORNING LOVELY MONKEYS! Happy happy Friday!!! TGIF!

So, what we are saying is they knew where Caylee was at least since November and chose to LEAVE HER THERE?

Well, I for one believe they did just that, as horrible as it is. Hell has a special place for the Anthonys. 

There is no way I would EVER let my loved one lay out there in the woods. Yes, she was already gone, but my God, have some respect.

And below is Cindy's only public mourning, and it is in NOVEMBER 2008! Coincidence? Hmm. Not. (And no, I don't consider the memorial to be mourning for her, just another venue to cover/kiss her daughter's precious ass.)

What about Caylee? Remember her?

This disgusts me more and more.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: April 03, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »

Boo - I have a quick question -   I know you know a lot about animals....
Is there any reason for a nice cat to all of a sudden become the cat from hell?    My 3 year old is climbing up on cabinets, and getting into everything all of a sudden.  Never misbehaved before.   

I think Kitty is acting that way because you keep washing him

I agree! 

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: April 03, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

So, what we are saying is they knew where Caylee was at least since November and chose to LEAVE HER THERE?

Well, I for one believe they did just that, as horrible as it is. Hell has a special place for the Anthonys. 

There is no way I would EVER let my loved one lay out there in the woods. Yes, she was already gone, but my God, have some respect.

And below is Cindy's only public mourning, and it is in NOVEMBER 2008! Coincidence? Hmm. Not. (And no, I don't consider the memorial to be mourning for her, just another venue to cover/kiss her daughter's precious ass.)

Dr. Bethany marshall on NG said last night that people loose weight when they are grieving, not dining at the Ritz.  Look at Cin in November. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1736 on: April 03, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »

They KNEW the body was there, but that they could not go themselves as the media would have followed them.  I am sure that there were many meetings and discussions as to how best to retrieve the body before LE finds it.  Can you just imagine those conversations?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: April 03, 2009, 09:38:20 AM »

Casey Anthony: Private eye says colleague knew Caylee was dead
posted by halboedeker on Apr 2, 2009 6:26:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

On a day of depositions in the Casey Anthony case, a private investigator generated the main headline in speaking to reporters.

Jim Hoover's comment was "really raising eyebrows," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Jacqueline London said tonight.

Hoover had volunteered his services to the Anthony family. He told reporters that another private eye for the Anthony family, Dominic Casey, knew that Caylee's body was in the woods.

"That raises the question how could Dominic have known that Caylee's body was in the woods," WKMG's Louis Bolden said.

Hoover shot a video of Dominic Casey, who can be seen talking on the phone as he searched the woods. "We have no idea who he was talking to, but Hoover says he definitely feels that whoever Dominic was talking to was directing them through the woods," Bolden added.

Hoover had a three-hour deposition today with Casey Anthony's defense team. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said Hoover "felt beaten up" after the "three-hour grilling."

Hoover said Dominic Casey was somber on the day in November they searched the words. The reason? The private eye had learned Caylee was dead that day.

Dominic Casey has said that he got a tip from a psychic to search the area. But Hoover told WFTV that  he never heard about a psychic.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said prosecutors will use Hoover's information to link Casey Anthony to the crime scene. "You can only get that information from the killer or someone so closely associated with the killer that they had that information," Sheaffer said.

Hoover also told WFTV that Dominic Casey was trying to sell photos to make money. The reason? Private eye Casey said defense attorney Jose Baez owed him $90,000, Belich reported.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH-Channel 2 that his clients are still seeking private time with Casey to mourn Caylee.

"There's no plan for a funeral service or something that other inmates are not entitled to," Conway said. "Whatever the jail will allow is what we want." The jail has said it won't allow any special treatment for Anthony.

WFTV said Baez on Friday is expected to question two sheriff's investigators and a co-worker of Roy Kronk, who found the Caylee's body.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--1.html

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  Trim again thanks for all the news updates you post. Poor Hoover....raked over the coals by a BOZO!    Conway says they want no special treatment for the killer?  Right!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: April 03, 2009, 09:39:35 AM »

And the LKL appearance ... look at it in this context -- they had known where the body was since November.

THEY KNEW!!!! AND CONTINUED TO LIE!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1739 on: April 03, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »

I despise them all!
Good Morning, and I agree with all of the above.  Also from an article Trimm just posted, Lt. Tammy Unser who had talked to investigators about conversations between Anthony and Baez, cancelled her interview. That is very interesting, I wonder if it has been rescheduled?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.