April 28, 2024, 09:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227363 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: April 03, 2009, 09:44:35 AM »

That interview on LKL the night before Caylee's remains were found, I just about went crazy, felt like throwing the remote at the tv, but glad I didn't, I really didn't want to break my set over the Anthonys. This is fraud, is it not, collecting money for a missing child when they knew she was dead? I'm sure nothing will be done about anyway. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: April 03, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »

MORNING LOVELY MONKEYS! Happy happy Friday!!! TGIF!

So, what we are saying is they knew where Caylee was at least since November and chose to LEAVE HER THERE?

Well, I for one believe they did just that, as horrible as it is. Hell has a special place for the Anthonys. 

There is no way I would EVER let my loved one lay out there in the woods. Yes, she was already gone, but my God, have some respect.

And below is Cindy's only public mourning, and it is in NOVEMBER 2008! Coincidence? Hmm. Not. (And no, I don't consider the memorial to be mourning for her, just another venue to cover/kiss her daughter's precious ass.)

What about Caylee? Remember her?

This disgusts me more and more.

They KNEW the body was there, but that they could not go themselves as the media would have followed them.  I am sure that there were many meetings and discussions as to how best to retrieve the body before LE finds it.  Can you just imagine those conversations?   

I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: April 03, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »

In addition to the heart being on the driver window there was also another one on the back window. I noticed it as soon as the heart sticker was found. I did wonder if KC added those when she was out on bail...nothing like "giving a clue" that all will know when the truth is revealed! I can see her smirking while she drew them thinking "If that bitch (Cindy) ever knew". It's just something I could see KC doing.

I can see that too, leslee.   KC loved those hearts - it probably was her.   Maybe she put one on the driver's side of CA's car because she was wishing she could put one over her mouth!   
Dear future clients monkeys,
This photo shows the back of cindy's car - the heart painted there that leslee mentioned.
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17720001/detail.html

I think there is a heart on georgies car in the garage too!  it is: 7:21 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUeMzTbv-A&feature=channel
Dr. Ima L. Nut
PS - ANJ wants to thank ChihuahuaMom for understanding the dynamics that can cause so many pain.  Bravo for your brave post that pointed out how some people do feel in these forum's.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1743 on: April 03, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »

SNIPPED!
I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

No need to wonder.  They would have thrown it out where it would never have been found, and continued on with the "Caylee is out there" somewhere.  It would help their daughter in that there was no body found, and the continued "sightings" around the country would have bolstered the reasonable doubt defense.

Of this, I have no doubt!   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: April 03, 2009, 09:49:08 AM »

Casey Anthony buys chips, water, candy with out-of-state donations
Casey Anthony currently has more than $480 in jail account.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:22 AM EDT, April 3, 2009
Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.

As of Thursday, the mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter had $486 in her jail commissary account. So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

At the Orange County Courthouse, her attorney, Jose Baez, plans to question more witnesses under oath today. The depositions are not open to the public.

On Monday, more investigative material is expected to be made public by prosecutors. Baez already has the information but the documents will be released to the media under the state's public record law.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1745 on: April 03, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

Dr. Ima L. Nut - How much do you charge for your services?  Do you take insurance?  Major Credit Cards? 

I think I am in need of your services!   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: April 03, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »

Great to see you ANJ!  I'm glad you are here.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now we have to wait until MONDAY for the documents?!?!?! UGH!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: April 03, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »

So, what we are saying is they knew where Caylee was at least since November and chose to LEAVE HER THERE?

Well, I for one believe they did just that, as horrible as it is. Hell has a special place for the Anthonys. 

There is no way I would EVER let my loved one lay out there in the woods. Yes, she was already gone, but my God, have some respect.

And below is Cindy's only public mourning, and it is in NOVEMBER 2008! Coincidence? Hmm. Not. (And no, I don't consider the memorial to be mourning for her, just another venue to cover/kiss her daughter's precious ass.)

They KNEW the body was there, but that they could not go themselves as the media would have followed them.  I am sure that there were many meetings and discussions as to how best to retrieve the body before LE finds it.  Can you just imagine those conversations?   

I totally agree - they knew.  There is no doubt in my mind they were counting on D. Casey to find her remains and never tell and then keep up the ruse that Caylee was still alive.

Thank God she was found by others.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1748 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:54 AM »

probably planted the remains in a way to implicate someone else; burned them, thrown them in the ocean. They just didn't care anymore.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 03, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »

Thanks for posting that 3babiesmommy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: April 03, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »

Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.

As of Thursday, the mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter had $486 in her jail commissary account. So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

At the Orange County Courthouse, her attorney, Jose Baez, plans to question more witnesses under oath today. The depositions are not open to the public.

On Monday, more investigative material is expected to be made public by prosecutors. Baez already has the information but the documents will be released to the media under the state's public record law.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040309,0,7870304.story

Boy, she loves those poptarts!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: April 03, 2009, 10:00:23 AM »

Monday? Oh drats!!!!

Well, in the meantime, I have a special treatment I'd like to give Casey. And it won't involve PopTarts or licorice. But it could invlove my fist and her face.

Really must get these anger issues under control. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1752 on: April 03, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »

Monday? Oh drats!!!!

Well, in the meantime, I have a special treatment I'd like to give Casey. And it won't involve PopTarts or licorice. But it could invlove my fist and her face.

Really must get these anger issues under control. 

Dr. Steel knows of anger issues, as he specializes in such matters.  My advice is that anger issues that are well placed are not anger issues at all!  You are perfectly normal in wanting to marry your fist with their faces!  Don't stress about it.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: April 03, 2009, 10:06:34 AM »

Dr. Ima L. Nut - How much do you charge for your services?  Do you take insurance?  Major Credit Cards? 

I think I am in need of your services!   

I am glad you see the need for services - I have been worried about you since this admission:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4757.msg739819#msg739819
You will need full medical clearance and a note from your wife before I see if you have maxed out your HCare benefits!
This can be discussed further in musings.......as I must find a way to stay on topic - oh, yippie you all get a doc dump today, right?!?!?!  That will take ANJ's mind off things - dear riddens, I pray there is not any videos for her caliber eyes! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: April 03, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »

Well, Steel, I was thinking of getting anger management therapy only AFTER the fist to face meeting with Casey. I'm sure there are plenty of other monkeys who would be there to support me in this endeavor. 

hmm, wonder what's in those docs that has Baez's granny panties all in a bunch?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 03, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Just off of the hot seat, a series of sheriffs dealing with the day tot mom observed. Live coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s remains and all about this handwritten note tot mom sends to one of the jailers, passing it along asking for a private meeting with family although they had 29 days in private, in -- under the same roof after she first bonded out of jail.

To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, being deposed in this case, searched for little Caylee. What do you make of the parents, the grandparents going and dining at the Ritz Carlton while the detectives are there trying to recover all of Caylee`s bones?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, EXPECTED TO TESTIFY IN CASEY ANTHONY CIVIL SUIT: Look at the difference in the reaction from when we were up at the Little Econ River diving and her and George showed up throwing a fit versus them flying from Los Angeles to Orlando and then just going to the hotel without even going to the site. Look at the difference in their reaction.

GRACE: Explain.

PADILLA: Well, their reaction was one of, OK, they found the body. Whereas they knew that the body wasn`t up at the Little Econ. George says to me personally, what are you doing here? He didn`t say that to the people at the.

GRACE: OK. You know what? I`m just a J.D. I`m just a trial lawyer. I`m not a mind reader so just tell me flat out what you`re trying to say. Don`t be prissy.

PADILLA: They knew.

GRACE: Don`t be mysterious.

PADILLA: They knew the body was where the cop had found it. When they flew back, why bother going out there? They don`t want to add to any more -- it`s there. The body`s there. They found it. OK, we got to go forward from here.

GRACE: Mike Brooks?

MIKE BROOKS, FMR. DC POLICE DETECTIVE SERVED ON FBI TERRORISM TASK FORCE: I have to agree with Leonard. It sure sounded like they knew it. And you know, back to the question about Dominic Casey and Lee Anthony.

You know, Nancy, if there was any call between -- from Lee Anthony to Dominic Casey or Casey to Anthony that will show up in cell phone records. So they`ve got to know right now whether or not that call was ever made.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/02/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: April 03, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »

Yeah, don't be prissy Lenny!!! 

They knew and they are cold BUSTED!!!!! The most hated family in America just got mre well .. hate-able. Is that a word?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: April 03, 2009, 10:12:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040309,0,7870304.story

Boy, she loves those poptarts!

I just said that to myself 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: April 03, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »

Keep loading up on those PopTarts slore!!! Never gonna replace the love you had in your life with friggin' PopTarts but I'd like to see you choke while trying. Err, I mean, yeah, that's what I meant.

I remember you, Caylee.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1759 on: April 03, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »

Hot off the press!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.