April 28, 2024, 11:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227376 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: April 03, 2009, 10:24:34 AM »

Boo - I have a quick question -   I know you know a lot about animals....
Is there any reason for a nice cat to all of a sudden become the cat from hell?    My 3 year old is climbing up on cabinets, and getting into everything all of a sudden.  Never misbehaved before.   

I think Kitty is acting that way because you keep washing him

I agree! 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:41 AM »

In addition to the heart being on the driver window there was also another one on the back window. I noticed it as soon as the heart sticker was found. I did wonder if KC added those when she was out on bail...nothing like "giving a clue" that all will know when the truth is revealed! I can see her smirking while she drew them thinking "If that bitch (Cindy) ever knew". It's just something I could see KC doing.

I can see that too, leslee.   KC loved those hearts - it probably was her.   Maybe she put one on the driver's side of CA's car because she was wishing she could put one over her mouth!   
Dear future clients monkeys,
This photo shows the back of cindy's car - the heart painted there that leslee mentioned.
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17720001/detail.html

I think there is a heart on georgies car in the garage too!  it is: 7:21 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUeMzTbv-A&feature=channel
Dr. Ima L. Nut
PS - ANJ wants to thank ChihuahuaMom for understanding the dynamics that can cause so many pain.  Bravo for your brave post that pointed out how some people do feel in these forum's.

I just wanted to say there have been many times I've felt "ignored" and have had many a posts go unreplied. I do not consider myself as part of any click (ChihuahuaMom quoted my post), if I am no one ever told me! I do try to post a Good Morning greeting everday, but there's many times I haven't.

ChihuahuaMom:
awww cute pic of the kitty, though I feel for NJ, it does seems like if you are not part of the "click" ( yes I have the correct spelling for this) then most posters do not reply to you. It seems if you don't get give the daily good mornings and good nights, your posts get over looked,....though my feeling are not hurt by ppl not responding to most of my post and I could are less, it seems others get their feelings hurt.

When someone new comes along they get the standard "welcome to cage" posts but if you are not in the click, you get tossed aside. Though I love reading everyone's thoughts on the Caylee case, I must ask this question......aren't we all here for Caylee and the outcome of this case?

My point is that I don't think it's fair to say monkeys are deliberately "overlooking" other monkeys because they didn't say Good Morning. I believe it's just an unfortunate part of a message forum and this forum is no exception. We've all felt ignored one time or another, I've even seen "veteran" monkeys that have felt that way. There have been many times I've reposted a post just to be sure I got a reply! I'm not sure why it happens, but it does most likely it's related to how busy the board is at the time. Yes, there are definitely some monkeys that are very close, more so than they are with other monkeys, but I don't think we should be hurt by that. No one is "tossed aside" because they don't post a Good Morning greeting. That's just not true, so I disagree with that statement. I don't reply to most posts I read, but it's not because it's a new or less popular monkey. I reply when I have something to say, sometime even then I don't reply but that's because I might just be lurking.

I agree ChihuahuaMom we are all here for the outcome of Caylee's case. We all want justice for Caylee, we want the right thing to happen. We want the truth of what happened to Caylee to come out, and we want the right person to pay for their crime!! I'm pretty sure that is what brought all of us here in the first place? Everything else it's not as important. Not the ignored posts, or OT talk, or even all the cute smilies. Yes, it is about Caylee!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

Well, Steel, I was thinking of getting anger management therapy only AFTER the fist to face meeting with Casey. I'm sure there are plenty of other monkeys who would be there to support me in this endeavor. 

hmm, wonder what's in those docs that has Baez's granny panties all in a bunch?

Good Morning! 
Didn't NG say this week that the pics of Caylee's skull with the duct tape are about to be released? Those pictures are going to cause alot of commotion; i wonder if the A's have even seen them? We all have just imagined what that looks like, but the actual visual will be heartbreaking! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: April 03, 2009, 10:27:42 AM »

Hi Guys, is anything happing today???   I cannot get used to my new keyboard.  Hmmm, people who stay home sick do not have SM rights.  I know that is written somewhere!!!!   Do we get Docs today???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: April 03, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »

Keep loading up on those PopTarts slore!!! Never gonna replace the love you had in your life with friggin' PopTarts but I'd like to see you choke while trying. Err, I mean, yeah, that's what I meant.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1765 on: April 03, 2009, 10:32:14 AM »

Hi Guys, is anything happing today???   I cannot get used to my new keyboard.  Hmmm, people who stay home sick do not have SM rights.  I know that is written somewhere!!!!   Do we get Docs today???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1766 on: April 03, 2009, 10:33:30 AM »

SNIPPED!
I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

No need to wonder.  They would have thrown it out where it would never have been found, and continued on with the "Caylee is out there" somewhere.  It would help their daughter in that there was no body found, and the continued "sightings" around the country would have bolstered the reasonable doubt defense.

Of this, I have no doubt!   
Again I agree with you 100% 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 03, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »

Casey Anthony buys chips, water, candy with out-of-state donations
Casey Anthony currently has more than $480 in jail account.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:22 AM EDT, April 3, 2009
Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.

As of Thursday, the mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter had $486 in her jail commissary account. So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

At the Orange County Courthouse, her attorney, Jose Baez, plans to question more witnesses under oath today. The depositions are not open to the public.

On Monday, more investigative material is expected to be made public by prosecutors. Baez already has the information but the documents will be released to the media under the state's public record law.

Thanks, I guess I better get some work done today 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: April 03, 2009, 10:35:07 AM »

Great to see you ANJ!  I'm glad you are here.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now we have to wait until MONDAY for the documents?!?!?! UGH!

Hi Lovinlife....ANJ...soooo good to see you and all Monkeys.  Thanks to Trimm for bringing new articles forward!
No docs 'til Monday!!!!  I'm up to my neck in "tax season" and was hoping to have some good stuff to read over the weekend    

CC
...it's gonna be a slow day - I'm counting on you to cheer up the cage    No pressure or anything -
You don't have "perfomance anxiety" do you?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: April 03, 2009, 10:36:48 AM »

Keep loading up on those PopTarts slore!!! Never gonna replace the love you had in your life with friggin' PopTarts but I'd like to see you choke while trying. Err, I mean, yeah, that's what I meant.

I was picturing her choking on an M & M 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1770 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »

Well, Steel, I was thinking of getting anger management therapy only AFTER the fist to face meeting with Casey. I'm sure there are plenty of other monkeys who would be there to support me in this endeavor. 

Good Morning! 
Didn't NG say this week that the pics of Caylee's skull with the duct tape are about to be released? Those pictures are going to cause alot of commotion; i wonder if the A's have even seen them? We all have just imagined what that looks like, but the actual visual will be heartbreaking! 

oh no. I thought those were never to be released.

Morning cute little monken!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 03, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »

If I see that pic of George and Cindy(the one in the green shirt) where it looks like Cindy doubled her meds for the day, I'm going to hurl.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: April 03, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

Good Morning! 

oh no. I thought those were never to be released.

Morning cute little monken!!!
Those pics will be shown at trial, there is no way the public will see them now. At least it better be that way 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: April 03, 2009, 10:41:40 AM »

SNIPPED!
I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

No need to wonder.  They would have thrown it out where it would never have been found, and continued on with the "Caylee is out there" somewhere.  It would help their daughter in that there was no body found, and the continued "sightings" around the country would have bolstered the reasonable doubt defense.

Of this, I have no doubt!   

I agree - THEY KNEW!   But you know what I find really interesting???    DCasey didn't continue to search that area until he found Caylee.   Did the snakes scare him?    DID THEY THINK THAT KC LIED ABOUT WHERE SHE DISPOSED THE BODY?   Afterall, she lied about everything else!    Did they think the animals had taken the bones away?   How many total times did DCasey go there?   Was he just too afraid to continue his search, thinking someone would be watching him?

Another thing,  did KC tell Bozo at the jail - and the LT overheard it?   When did that pastor go visit KC at the jail?   Could she have told him?   Isn't meetings with clergy private, also?

I think this also takes Kronk out of the hot seat, imo.   I guess he wasn't part of a daisy chain. 

Anyone have any thoughts?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: April 03, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »

Hi Monken!   I wonder if everyone realizes just how big that pop tart really is!   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: April 03, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »

If I see that pic of George and Cindy(the one in the green shirt) where it looks like Cindy doubled her meds for the day, I'm going to hurl.

I agree Norose. I always thought something was so strange about CA that day. Why did she even show up if she were in that condition? Another strange thing about it was that she didn't speak, very odd being as outspoken as she is. She was either in shock about something, or it was the meds, or both? I don't know? But, it was all very odd to say the least.

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1776 on: April 03, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

so what was the purpose of D. Casey's going into the woods ot look for the body?

Find and dispose of remains and any other evidence?
Find the remains just for "kicks" and not tell anyone?
Find the remains and call LE? (Fat PopTart chance in hell.)

What was the INTENT? And if he knew for sure she was dead, well, that proves even more Casey did it. Where the hell else would he get that info? The psychic? Zanny? Puh-leez.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 03, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

I totally agree - they knew.  There is no doubt in my mind they were counting on D. Casey to find her remains and never tell and then keep up the ruse that Caylee was still alive.

Thank God she was found by others.

Yep.   Those monsters were willing to let her stay out there.     
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1778 on: April 03, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »

In addition to the heart being on the driver window there was also another one on the back window. I noticed it as soon as the heart sticker was found. I did wonder if KC added those when she was out on bail...nothing like "giving a clue" that all will know when the truth is revealed! I can see her smirking while she drew them thinking "If that bitch (Cindy) ever knew". It's just something I could see KC doing.

I can see that too, leslee.   KC loved those hearts - it probably was her.   Maybe she put one on the driver's side of CA's car because she was wishing she could put one over her mouth!   
Dear future clients monkeys,
This photo shows the back of cindy's car - the heart painted there that leslee mentioned.
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17720001/detail.html

I think there is a heart on georgies car in the garage too!  it is: 7:21 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sUeMzTbv-A&feature=channel
Dr. Ima L. Nut
PS - ANJ wants to thank ChihuahuaMom for understanding the dynamics that can cause so many pain.  Bravo for your brave post that pointed out how some people do feel in these forum's.

I just wanted to say there have been many times I've felt "ignored" and have had many a posts go unreplied. I do not consider myself as part of any click (ChihuahuaMom quoted my post), if I am no one ever told me! I do try to post a Good Morning greeting everday, but there's many times I haven't.

ChihuahuaMom:
awww cute pic of the kitty, though I feel for NJ, it does seems like if you are not part of the "click" ( yes I have the correct spelling for this) then most posters do not reply to you. It seems if you don't get give the daily good mornings and good nights, your posts get over looked,....though my feeling are not hurt by ppl not responding to most of my post and I could are less, it seems others get their feelings hurt.

When someone new comes along they get the standard "welcome to cage" posts but if you are not in the click, you get tossed aside. Though I love reading everyone's thoughts on the Caylee case, I must ask this question......aren't we all here for Caylee and the outcome of this case?

My point is that I don't think it's fair to say monkeys are deliberately "overlooking" other monkeys because they didn't say Good Morning. I believe it's just an unfortunate part of a message forum and this forum is no exception. We've all felt ignored one time or another, I've even seen "veteran" monkeys that have felt that way. There have been many times I've reposted a post just to be sure I got a reply! I'm not sure why it happens, but it does most likely it's related to how busy the board is at the time. Yes, there are definitely some monkeys that are very close, more so than they are with other monkeys, but I don't think we should be hurt by that. No one is "tossed aside" because they don't post a Good Morning greeting. That's just not true, so I disagree with that statement. I don't reply to most posts I read, but it's not because it's a new or less popular monkey. I reply when I have something to say, sometime even then I don't reply but that's because I might just be lurking.

I agree ChihuahuaMom we are all here for the outcome of Caylee's case. We all want justice for Caylee, we want the right thing to happen. We want the truth of what happened to Caylee to come out, and we want the right person to pay for their crime!! I'm pretty sure that is what brought all of us here in the first place? Everything else it's not as important. Not the ignored posts, or OT talk, or even all the cute smilies. Yes, it is about Caylee!! 

glad you are back NJ

** note to self....don't post at SM when knocking back Coronas...lol

I hope I didn't offend anyone
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: April 03, 2009, 10:48:30 AM »

This is from 3/30
GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams, standing by there at the Orlando jailhouse. Mark Williams, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, REPORTER/ANCHOR: Well, a couple of things have happened over the past day or so, Nancy. First off, photos from the FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense attorney Jose Baez and his team. The photos are those showing duct tape over the remains of little Caylee. It`s not known when those will be released to the public.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/30/ng.01.html

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.