April 27, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227303 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 03, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

Well, Steel, I was thinking of getting anger management therapy only AFTER the fist to face meeting with Casey. I'm sure there are plenty of other monkeys who would be there to support me in this endeavor. 

hmm, wonder what's in those docs that has Baez's granny panties all in a bunch?

Good Morning! 
Didn't NG say this week that the pics of Caylee's skull with the duct tape are about to be released? Those pictures are going to cause alot of commotion; i wonder if the A's have even seen them? We all have just imagined what that looks like, but the actual visual will be heartbreaking! 

oh no. I thought those were never to be released.

Morning cute little monken!!!
Those pics will be shown at trial, there is no way the public will see them now. At least it better be that way 

I think the picture are of a 3D image of the duct tape but none of Caylees remains will ever be published. They did say that no one would ever see them, unless Bozo or his cohorts sells them, I wouldn't put it past them either money grubbing Btards.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1781 on: April 03, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »

If I see that pic of George and Cindy(the one in the green shirt) where it looks like Cindy doubled her meds for the day, I'm going to hurl.

oopsie, sorry. I keep posting it b/c in my mind it is "proof" that Caylee's death and the location of her body had just been confirmed to the Anthonys.

I don't know how else to explain it and the timing is far too "conicidental" for me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 03, 2009, 10:51:40 AM »

MORNING LOVELY MONKEYS! Happy happy Friday!!! TGIF!

So, what we are saying is they knew where Caylee was at least since November and chose to LEAVE HER THERE?

Well, I for one believe they did just that, as horrible as it is. Hell has a special place for the Anthonys. 

There is no way I would EVER let my loved one lay out there in the woods. Yes, she was already gone, but my God, have some respect.

And below is Cindy's only public mourning, and it is in NOVEMBER 2008! Coincidence? Hmm. Not. (And no, I don't consider the memorial to be mourning for her, just another venue to cover/kiss her daughter's precious ass.)

What about Caylee? Remember her?

This disgusts me more and more.

They KNEW the body was there, but that they could not go themselves as the media would have followed them.  I am sure that there were many meetings and discussions as to how best to retrieve the body before LE finds it.  Can you just imagine those conversations?   

Wouldn't it be great to hear that the house was bugged?    Or that someone (maybe Hoover) was wearing a wire during these conversations?   I can dream, right?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: April 03, 2009, 10:51:47 AM »

what do they mean by 3d images of the duct tape? 3d while it was still attached or after it was removed?

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 03, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »

SNIPPED!
I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

No need to wonder.  They would have thrown it out where it would never have been found, and continued on with the "Caylee is out there" somewhere.  It would help their daughter in that there was no body found, and the continued "sightings" around the country would have bolstered the reasonable doubt defense.

Of this, I have no doubt!   

Steel....Bingo! that is exactly what I feel they would have done...that way the doubt would be there for a jury too imo....no body, sightings...how do we really know this child is dead? blah blah....
these people make me sick...

I thought again while listening to NG last night....how could these vultures eat a fancy dinner while police were combing through dirt trying to find the bones of Caylee?  they are heartless..
I thought that the memorial for Caylee was really beautiful in some ways, but now after rethinking on it, it was all a mockery....how very sad for this little child...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »

I think the picture are of a 3D image of the duct tape but none of Caylees remains will ever be published. They did say that no one would ever see them, unless Bozo or his cohorts sells them, I wouldn't put it past them either money grubbing Btards.

Good morning Miki.
I wouldn't either.   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: April 03, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »

SNIPPED!
I wonder what they would have done with little Caylee's body if they retrieved it from the woods?

No need to wonder.  They would have thrown it out where it would never have been found, and continued on with the "Caylee is out there" somewhere.  It would help their daughter in that there was no body found, and the continued "sightings" around the country would have bolstered the reasonable doubt defense.

Of this, I have no doubt!   

I agree - THEY KNEW!   But you know what I find really interesting???    DCasey didn't continue to search that area until he found Caylee.   Did the snakes scare him?    DID THEY THINK THAT KC LIED ABOUT WHERE SHE DISPOSED THE BODY?   Afterall, she lied about everything else!    Did they think the animals had taken the bones away?   How many total times did DCasey go there?   Was he just too afraid to continue his search, thinking someone would be watching him?

Another thing,  did KC tell Bozo at the jail - and the LT overheard it?   When did that pastor go visit KC at the jail?   Could she have told him?   Isn't meetings with clergy private, also?

I think this also takes Kronk out of the hot seat, imo.   I guess he wasn't part of a daisy chain. 

Anyone have any thoughts?

All good questions Sassy! Why didn't DC continue till he found her? Maybe like you said, he was afraid of being spotted and causing suspicion. If I lived in the neighborhood and saw some stranger poking around in the same area of woods on many different occassions, I'd definitely be suspicious! I wouldn't be surprised either if he just didn't believe she was there (cause he knew KC lied all the time). I still want to know about that abandoned house. Why on earth was he there? Has LE gone to check that house out too? I've never heard anything else about that house, not even from the interviews? I don't know if pastor visits get any kind of priviledge like an attorney and a client. I'd like to know that answer too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: April 03, 2009, 10:54:20 AM »

You know I ALMOST hate to say this, but part of me believes the Anthonys/Baez would sell Caylee's cremains to the highest bidder -- if they thought they could do so and not get killed by an angry mob. Wow. That sounds sick.

But they've already sold their souls. Not just Casey. The whole lot of them.

Poor Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »

what do they mean by 3d images of the duct tape? 3d while it was still attached or after it was removed?

I don't know to be honest, although I would imagine the scan to be after removal. I just heard that 3D images of the duct tape were released to the Defense. I really didn't want to think much further than that 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »

so how far away from where the remains were found was D. Casey looking?

how do we know what happened when the camera wasn't rolling?

did D. Casey go back without Hoover?

how long did he supposedly look that day?

what was his reason for "giving up"?

you know, I'm scared of snakes too, but I'd have damn well been out there myself looking for my loved one. I would have wanted her "home" even if it wasn't in the way I wanted.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »

Good morning Miki.
I wouldn't either.   

I really do think the photos will surface.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: April 03, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »

Keep loading up on those PopTarts slore!!! Never gonna replace the love you had in your life with friggin' PopTarts but I'd like to see you choke while trying. Err, I mean, yeah, that's what I meant.

I was picturing her choking on an M & M 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1792 on: April 03, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »

so how far away from where the remains were found was D. Casey looking?

how do we know what happened when the camera wasn't rolling?

did D. Casey go back without Hoover?

how long did he supposedly look that day?

what was his reason for "giving up"?

you know, I'm scared of snakes too, but I'd have damn well been out there myself looking for my loved one. I would have wanted her "home" even if it wasn't in the way I wanted.

I like the idea that D Casey decided after three trips that the body was not there, and that this was just another one of KC's  lies.  How ironic that KC could have a chance at getting off, but her lies do her in again!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: April 03, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »

I don't know to be honest, although I would imagine the scan to be after removal. I just heard that 3D images of the duct tape were released to the Defense. I really didn't want to think much further than that 

ok, so my idea of "3D" probably pales in comparison to what this is ... maybe it is much more "technical" and shows the texture, etc. Helpful to match the tape with that in the Anthony home and to identify anything stuck to the tape.

??? Just guessing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: April 03, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »

I agree - THEY KNEW!   But you know what I find really interesting???    DCasey didn't continue to search that area until he found Caylee.   Did the snakes scare him?    DID THEY THINK THAT KC LIED ABOUT WHERE SHE DISPOSED THE BODY?   Afterall, she lied about everything else!    Did they think the animals had taken the bones away?   How many total times did DCasey go there?   Was he just too afraid to continue his search, thinking someone would be watching him?

Another thing,  did KC tell Bozo at the jail - and the LT overheard it?   When did that pastor go visit KC at the jail?   Could she have told him?   Isn't meetings with clergy private, also?

I think this also takes Kronk out of the hot seat, imo.   I guess he wasn't part of a daisy chain. 

Anyone have any thoughts?

All good questions Sassy! Why didn't DC continue till he found her? Maybe like you said, he was afraid of being spotted and causing suspicion. If I lived in the neighborhood and saw some stranger poking around in the same area of woods on many different occassions, I'd definitely be suspicious! I wouldn't be surprised either if he just didn't believe she was there (cause he knew KC lied all the time). I still want to know about that abandoned house. Why on earth was he there? Has LE gone to check that house out too? I've never heard anything else about that house, not even from the interviews? I don't know if pastor visits get any kind of priviledge like an attorney and a client. I'd like to know that answer too!

Yes, we need to know more about the abandoned house!   We need documents!   We need them NOW!

KC is going down   And I hope she takes all those scum bags with her!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »

glad you are back NJ

** note to self....don't post at SM when knocking back Coronas...lol

I hope I didn't offend anyone

Hi ChihuahuaMom, I'm glad NJ is back too! I was not offended, just felt the need to reply to what you said, just as you felt the need to make your post in the first place.
That's what I love about this forum, you can say how you feel and you won't get beat up too bad, LOL. Hope you know what I mean. Don't worry either, I don't think it's illegal to post while drinking!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »

Although I never thought Kronk was involved in this whole mess, the one thing I find strange is that both Kronk and D.Casey were both searching the SAME area, not the exact area in which she was eventually found. So many coincidences.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1798 on: April 03, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

This is from 3/30
GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams, standing by there at the Orlando jailhouse. Mark Williams, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, REPORTER/ANCHOR: Well, a couple of things have happened over the past day or so, Nancy. First off, photos from the FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense attorney Jose Baez and his team. The photos are those showing duct tape over the remains of little Caylee. It`s not known when those will be released to the public.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/30/ng.01.html
Well I'm at a loss of words, that would be completely insane to show the pics to the public, those type of pics are for trial, I will be speechless if they are released.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html

What if Kidfinders bought it with the cash they got from the Caylee fund......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.