April 27, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227297 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »

I think the scamthony's just have a deal to stir up some sort of media a minimum amount of times for some sort of movie deal or book deal.  Even if they don't really want to see her, they want to be in the media.  Just like the stupid boat incident.  They are so transparent, completely void of any morals, and some of the most vile, disgusting "humans".  How many "victims" do the public end up hating as much as these 3 and their evil spawn?  Why did they test Lee to see if he is the father of Caylee?  There had to be a good reason and I don't believe it was because WS or SM or any other websites were buzzing about it.
Yeah, they probably want some kind of book deal.

I heard Michael Vick just wrote a book in prison and needs a co-writer and a publisher. I think he has as much a chance of getting a publisher as the Anthony's will. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »

From Capp

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP!

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

Very good questions Capp - what are they hiding and what are they afraid of? - if they really wanted to see her and mourn ( which is highly unlikely) then do it, video or no video, if Caylee meant anything at all to them the video wouldn't matter one bit. 

Yep...very very true..

They have already proved that the cameras do not matter as the memorial was TELEVISED.  If Caylee really meant anything to them they would care less about the cameras.  I can not even remember my father's funeral as I was so upset.  I was grieving and remembering him and could not even tell you who all spoke to me after, what they were wearing etc.  WTH?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   

MOURN Caylee - you have to be kidding me?  They have never mourned Caylee - not one day IMO.  They are arrogant pigs!  If the Slore wanted to mourn Caylee with her twisted family she would have asked for a visit when it was confirmed it was her - instead she asked for Bozo the Clown - geeee what does that tell ya GA and CA.  Their request for a short family mourning is a crock of chit and another ploy to cover their worthless azz's. 

I had to sign on for this...these so called humans really have NO SHAME! They make me sick! 

hi monkeys

pb
HI PB, they make me sick too. They have no shame whatsoever. They won't one thing PUBLICITY.

Sad thing is, I truly believe Cindy's mother didn't raise her that way. Just from looking over the email and LE interviews. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   

MOURN Caylee - you have to be kidding me?  They have never mourned Caylee - not one day IMO.  They are arrogant pigs!  If the Slore wanted to mourn Caylee with her twisted family she would have asked for a visit when it was confirmed it was her - instead she asked for Bozo the Clown - geeee what does that tell ya GA and CA.  Their request for a short family mourning is a crock of chit and another ploy to cover their worthless azz's. 

I had to sign on for this...these so called humans really have NO SHAME! They make me sick! 

hi monkeys

pb
Hi, nice to see you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

I am pretty sure that Tony is going to be a witness however can you imagine the look on KC's face if she saw Tony sitting with a new squeeze?  That first phone call home the only thing she wanted was Tony's number.   Won't she be surprised that he has moved on without her.

Yep, all she wanted was Tony's number. Nowadays I wouldn't remember number except for immediate family that had the numbers before speed dial. I would've felt sorry for the slore if she had asked in a nice way for his number.

BUT, now I think she was trying to get him to lie for her, give her an alibi. I'm glad she didn't get is number and I also think he wouldn't have given her the time of day when she told him Caylee was missing. JMO JSM
Sorry, I edited this, my first post should not have been a laughing monkey, it shoud be a crying monkey. JSM needs new glasses. Sorry again

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2009, 09:20:20 PM »

[/quote]
Sad thing is, I truly believe Cindy's mother didn't raise her that way. Just from looking over the email and LE interviews. JMO JSM
[/quote]

I agree with you.  Shirley is the only one of the whole lot that I have any compassion for and believe to be telling the truth.  Shirley is also the first one of them that spoke about Caylee and her concern for her welfare in her interview. Can you imagine living your final years with all this spinning around you.   The statement that Shirley hurt Cindy last week really upset me.  Cindy was not hurt when Caylee was found dead and could scarf down a meal when she got back from LKL yet her Mom tells LE the truth and she is hurt?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »

From Capp

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP!

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

Very good questions Capp - what are they hiding and what are they afraid of? - if they really wanted to see her and mourn ( which is highly unlikely) then do it, video or no video, if Caylee meant anything at all to them the video wouldn't matter one bit. 

Yep...very very true..

They have already proved that the cameras do not matter as the memorial was TELEVISED.  If Caylee really meant anything to them they would care less about the cameras.  I can not even remember my father's funeral as I was so upset.  I was grieving and remembering him and could not even tell you who all spoke to me after, what they were wearing etc.  WTH?
Northern Rose, ITA.

I have only had three loved ones in my life pass away. My Grandad first, didn't go to the funeral because I was too "young". I wish now I would have been allowed I loved that man dearly, then my Grandmother (his wife 20 years after he passed) I remember some , some things are shoddy in my brain. I remember the funeral director telling me to take out the Texas Ranger's teddy bear I gave her that was in her casket. I told him hell no that was hers, not mine, that little bear gave her comfort while she was passing away. I could remember the bear and that I held my head backwards so as not to cry because she wouldn't want my mascara to smear.

She was all about wearing her makeup and lipstick.

Cindy has it on video, I just have memories.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 30, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »

[/quote]

I agree with you.  Shirley is the only one of the whole lot that I have any compassion for and believe to be telling the truth.  Shirley is also the first one of them that spoke about Caylee and her concern for her welfare in her interview. Can you imagine living your final years with all this spinning around you.   The statement that Shirley hurt Cindy last week really upset me.  Cindy was not hurt when Caylee was found dead and could scarf down a meal when she got back from LKL yet her Mom tells LE the truth and she is hurt?

[/quote]

Good Evening Monkeys

Northern Rose: ITA and very well put. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. I don't remember who stated this regarding KC/CA, but it is certainly true.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]  I didn't see that Cindy mentioned that her mom hurt her last week. Shirley and Rick the brother were the first ones to speak out. Rick I think went on a blog, not SM but somewhere else. He also forwarded Cindy/Shirley/Rick's email to Yuri Melich. That shows me that uncle Rick knew what happened from the get go.

Cindy hasn't been hurt because Cindy is a sociopath just like KC. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, I just truly in my 43 years on earth believe they are two peas in a pod. (KC and Cindy). JMO JSM

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2009, 09:33:55 PM »

Northern Rose...I agree with you as well...

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

JSM: I think Conway made a comment about Cindy being hurt by the statement.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »

Snipped from JSM

Northern Rose, ITA.

I have only had three loved ones in my life pass away. My Grandad first, didn't go to the funeral because I was too "young". I wish now I would have been allowed I loved that man dearly, then my Grandmother (his wife 20 years after he passed) I remember some , some things are shoddy in my brain. I remember the funeral director telling me to take out the Texas Ranger's teddy bear I gave her that was in her casket. I told him hell no that was hers, not mine, that little bear gave her comfort while she was passing away. I could remember the bear and that I held my head backwards so as not to cry because she wouldn't want my mascara to smear.

She was all about wearing her makeup and lipstick.

Cindy has it on video, I just have memories.

That is very touching JSM. Your wonderful memories will always be held close to your heart.  So much more precious than Cindy's "Pep Fest Rally for Casey" video that was supposed to be a memorial for Caylee !! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

mgoblue,  think that it was Conway.....and our answer to Cindy and Conway....too bad so sad right?
We are hurt that Cindy's daughter chose to murder HER daughter and Cindy's grand daughter! Shouldn't Cindy be more hurt about that? are these people for real??

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

mgoblue,  think that it was Conway.....and our answer to Cindy and Conway....too bad so sad right?
We are hurt that Cindy's daughter chose to murder HER daughter and Cindy's grand daughter! Shouldn't Cindy be more hurt about that? are these people for real??

Yeppers. Cindy is beyond words in my book.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.
Nah, MGO it won't happen, if she used Zanny as a defense, then it would be an insanity defense. Cindy or KC would ever go for insanity. JMO JSM

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:34 PM »

I was watching the Cindy on Greta video a few pages back, and something occured to me that I never gave any thought to in the past...

What if Zanny the Nanny is really CINDY????   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »

Thanks MGO, I didn't see that. Maybe Mr Conway made that statement, but how do we know Cindy was "truly" hurt? I see Cindy as a cold hearted snake with no feelings for anyone but Cindy. KC is a buyproduct of Cindy, therefore in Cindy's mind she has to feel sorry for KC.

I'm so sorry for being cynical. This case has just made me crazy.  Not to bring up religion, but I need to go to confession before Easter. How the heck do you confess to your priest that you HATE people you don't even know?     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

I wondered that also, I have felt that way for awhile now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

Thanks MGO, I didn't see that. Maybe Mr Conway made that statement, but how do we know Cindy was "truly" hurt? I see Cindy as a cold hearted snake with no feelings for anyone but Cindy. KC is a buyproduct of Cindy, therefore in Cindy's mind she has to feel sorry for KC.

I'm so sorry for being cynical. This case has just made me crazy.  Not to bring up religion, but I need to go to confession before Easter. How the heck do you confess to your priest that you HATE people you don't even know?     
Yes it was Conway sorry.
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/27/casey-anthony-case-cindys-new-low-profile/

Why has Cindy Anthony, mother of Casey Anthony, shut up?

“For now, she’s silent Cindy, in the background,” WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said in a report tonight.

The crucial insight came from Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. Conway told WESH that she was hurt deeply by the recently revealed words of her own mother, Shirley Plesea, to law enforcement. Plesea had said that Casey may have hated Cindy more than the young mother loved her own daughter, Caylee. Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.