April 27, 2024, 02:32:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227298 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:53 AM »

This is from 3/30
GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams, standing by there at the Orlando jailhouse. Mark Williams, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, REPORTER/ANCHOR: Well, a couple of things have happened over the past day or so, Nancy. First off, photos from the FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense attorney Jose Baez and his team. The photos are those showing duct tape over the remains of little Caylee. It`s not known when those will be released to the public.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/30/ng.01.html
Well I'm at a loss of words, that would be completely insane to show the pics to the public, those type of pics are for trial, I will be speechless if they are released.

I agree that those photos should be used at trial...
not so sure that we, the public would really want to see such things....would we?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1801 on: April 03, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »

If I see that pic of George and Cindy(the one in the green shirt) where it looks like Cindy doubled her meds for the day, I'm going to hurl.

oopsie, sorry. I keep posting it b/c in my mind it is "proof" that Caylee's death and the location of her body had just been confirmed to the Anthonys.

I don't know how else to explain it and the timing is far too "conicidental" for me.
Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, I just wonder if she thought she looked like that, the public was going to show an abundance of sympathy towards her. If I'm not mistaken not much longer after this interview, she was all smiley and looked like she had a makeover in a black leather jacket. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: April 03, 2009, 11:10:54 AM »

I think the picture are of a 3D image of the duct tape but none of Caylees remains will ever be published. They did say that no one would ever see them, unless Bozo or his cohorts sells them, I wouldn't put it past them either money grubbing Btards.

Hello Miki, Good Morning to you too! I don't think we'll ever see those photos (nor should we), and that's perfectly fine by me! I hope JB or anyone for that matter, would try to sell them. Then I will  puker !!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: April 03, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »

so what was the purpose of D. Casey's going into the woods ot look for the body?

Find and dispose of remains and any other evidence?
Find the remains just for "kicks" and not tell anyone?
Find the remains and call LE? (Fat PopTart chance in hell.)

What was the INTENT? And if he knew for sure she was dead, well, that proves even more Casey did it. Where the hell else would he get that info? The psychic? Zanny? Puh-leez.

My opinion - the intent was to move the body - cover up for KC.   The A's didn't want that body found by LE.   And, they didn't care about giving her a proper burial, obviously.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: April 03, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html
OH NO, what's this about, I smell something and it isn't good.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: April 03, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »

I think the picture are of a 3D image of the duct tape but none of Caylees remains will ever be published. They did say that no one would ever see them, unless Bozo or his cohorts sells them, I wouldn't put it past them either money grubbing Btards.

Hello Miki, Good Morning to you too! I don't think we'll ever see those photos (nor should we), and that's perfectly fine by me! I hope JB or anyone for that matter, would try to sell them. Then I will  puker !!

Accckkk!!! I mean:
I hope JB or anyone for that matter, wouldn't try to sell them. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1806 on: April 03, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »

ok, can I invoke the name JP Chatt yet again without one of you monkeys having me committed?  This is really bothering me ...

If it were you, let's say Steel or CC, your real name and picture were out there all over the internet with people saying you looked just like Caylee and they thought you were the daddy, and you WERE NOT the father and you knew this 100% -- would you come forward and say so?

He does not live in a hole. He is on Facebook, etc. He must know what people are saying. Google his name and bam there it is.

If people were flat out lying about you, would you say something? Just say "Hey, it's not me. I'm not the father."

I don't tihnk I could keep my mouth shut if I were him.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: April 03, 2009, 11:13:10 AM »

This is from 3/30
GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams, standing by there at the Orlando jailhouse. Mark Williams, what`s the latest?

MARK WILLIAMS, REPORTER/ANCHOR: Well, a couple of things have happened over the past day or so, Nancy. First off, photos from the FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense attorney Jose Baez and his team. The photos are those showing duct tape over the remains of little Caylee. It`s not known when those will be released to the public.
Well I'm at a loss of words, that would be completely insane to show the pics to the public, those type of pics are for trial, I will be speechless if they are released.

I agree that those photos should be used at trial...
not so sure that we, the public would really want to see such things....would we?

No! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: April 03, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html

What if Kidfinders bought it with the cash they got from the Caylee fund......
  It's going to be something like that, guaranteed.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »

Although I never thought Kronk was involved in this whole mess, the one thing I find strange is that both Kronk and D.Casey were both searching the SAME area, not the exact area in which she was eventually found. So many coincidences.

That's a good point.   Strange.   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/01/ng.01.html

**Snipped**
GRACE: I want to go to Dr. Marty Makary, physician and professor of public health at Johns Hopkins. We know that 3D renderings of the crime scene have been made. We know that in the last 48 hours digital -- we think photos or video of the duct tape around the tiny skull has been delivered to the defense.

What information do you get from 3D?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Well, the defense will try to use this to say that, for example, that the body might have been at a depth which could not be put at that level. So it`s going to be used to sort of counter or preemptively deal with the defense argument that maybe the body was intentionally put at a depth which the mother was not capable.
**Snipped**

I was under the impression that the 3D images were renderings of the crime scene? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »

well, no rose, I smell chit. Kid Finder's must be near.

I'm betting it's them or someone asociated with them who bought the land. And I bet in some way they will try and profit. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

This is from 3/30

I know Nancy Grace has said a couple of times that she would not show the photos.
I wonder if it is just hype or if there is a possibility of them being released.So confusing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »

ok, can I invoke the name JP Chatt yet again without one of you monkeys having me committed?  This is really bothering me ...

If it were you, let's say Steel or CC, your real name and picture were out there all over the internet with people saying you looked just like Caylee and they thought you were the daddy, and you WERE NOT the father and you knew this 100% -- would you come forward and say so?

He does not live in a hole. He is on Facebook, etc. He must know what people are saying. Google his name and bam there it is.

If people were flat out lying about you, would you say something? Just say "Hey, it's not me. I'm not the father."

I don't tihnk I could keep my mouth shut if I were him.

His silence speaks volumes, IMO 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »

<snipped>

What if Kidfinders bought it with the cash they got from the Caylee fund......

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: April 03, 2009, 11:18:50 AM »

Although I never thought Kronk was involved in this whole mess, the one thing I find strange is that both Kronk and D.Casey were both searching the SAME area, not the exact area in which she was eventually found. So many coincidences.

That's a good point.   Strange.   

IDK, I don't think it was a great leap to think the body was there. It is just incredibly unlucky that TES or LE or whomever searched there did not find it first.

I don't think Kronk was involved in any way. If anything, he had a hunch or had a person who suggested it to him after overhearing something.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: April 03, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/01/ng.01.html

**Snipped**
GRACE: I want to go to Dr. Marty Makary, physician and professor of public health at Johns Hopkins. We know that 3D renderings of the crime scene have been made. We know that in the last 48 hours digital -- we think photos or video of the duct tape around the tiny skull has been delivered to the defense.

What information do you get from 3D?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Well, the defense will try to use this to say that, for example, that the body might have been at a depth which could not be put at that level. So it`s going to be used to sort of counter or preemptively deal with the defense argument that maybe the body was intentionally put at a depth which the mother was not capable.
**Snipped**

I was under the impression that the 3D images were renderings of the crime scene? 

so maybe it is a digital 3D rendering of the duct tape on the skull and not an actual photo. but trust me this will be disturbing enough.

I remember you, Caylee.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: April 03, 2009, 11:21:32 AM »

Good morning storm survivors!!  Whew that wind was something....hope all in those 'tornado blocks' are OK!

Something Nancy mentioned last night, it brightened my evening.....so I thought I'd repeat it....

...It`s not on me to tell Baez how to try a case.

You know, his last big trial was defending another person in the murder of a 2-year-old little girl and that guy blames Baez for being in jail...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/02/ng.01.html

Baez didn't do too well getting off his last murder client, I'm betting this one will work out the same!

Dr. Ima L.Nut....thank News Junkie for the link to that video of DC searching in the woods...

I thought Hoover said that Dom told him they'd not disturb anything and call the authorities if they found anything, but then he rips and digs away....looks like disturbing to me....?
Also looks very much like he knew she would be in a plastic garbage bag, huh??!
But...he doesn't seem to know exactly where that bag is supposed to be.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: April 03, 2009, 11:24:11 AM »

Just making sure my SH*T LIST is up-to-date:

Casey Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony
Jose Baez
Linda Baden
Henry Lee
Dominick Casey
Dennis Milstead and Kid Finders

The Sh*T List is an offical document and subject to additions at any time. No subtractions, however, are permitted.

Who else am I forgetting?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 03, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

well, no rose, I smell chit. Kid Finder's must be near.

I'm betting it's them or someone asociated with them who bought the land. And I bet in some way they will try and profit. 

I agree GNM.I think that bunch would do anything for the dollar.No matter how disgusting, tasteless,or morbid.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.