April 28, 2024, 04:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227342 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »

Here is what I am "requesting" in the next doc dump:

Interview with JP Chatt *cough*
DNA confirmed identity of Caylee's father
Casey's full, signed confession
Cindy's full, signed confession for defrauding the public
Baez's full, signed confession for being a defective dumbass

That should do it ...

I second that motion..no pun intended...   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »

I am beyond words, thank you for sharing.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: April 03, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

I am beyond words, thank you for sharing.
Sorry, I forgot -- DARLA

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:08 PM »

Is posting while drunk sort of like drunk dialing? I've done the latter, regrettably. 
Somewhat the same.

Don't know what drunk dialing is? Drinking & posting, that I understand! 
Enjoy:      

For ChihuahuaMom: (and any Corona monkeys)

For Dolce: (and any non-alcohol monkeys)

Ok, so I don't get in BIG trouble for being so O/T:
I hate the attitude we get from BC (really all of them) and how they try to be secretive about so many things. They seem to want to "one up" everyone and want to remind us how they know things we don't. Well, aint that the truth! How does he know that something good will be done with the land? He must know the people buying it well enough to trust them? Just like he knows KC well enough to know that all the things being said about her aren't true?? Also, it seem real quick for that land to have been sold already. Has the sale been closed? Or is it all just talk? That's what I'm wondering.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1864 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Is posting while drunk sort of like drunk dialing? I've done the latter, regrettably. 

Been there, done that!   

Always make sure none of "your songs" are playing in the background.The hole just gets deeper. 

It's a good thing that Male Type Monkeys never engage in that type of behavior!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: April 03, 2009, 12:12:04 PM »

Wesh2 just reported on their Live at Noon broadcast (viewed online) that on Monday 3 new discs worth of new discovery will be released & Thursday is George & Cindy's depositions in the civil case.    I was a few minutes late clicking the link to watch & they were showing a clip of Bozo yesterday coming out of the SA's office saying that "they were pleased with the information that they got" but his face and tone did not seem to match his words, it was sullen & monotone, if that narcissist felt he had something juicy he would have been smirking like the cheshire cat.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1866 on: April 03, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »

Umm, isn't property purchase and sale part of public records?
Yes, and I'm thinking Leonard probably knows also.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

Somewhat the same.

Enjoy:      

I hate the attitude we get from BC (really all of them) and how they try to be secretive about so many things. They seem to want to "one up" everyone and want to remind us how they know things we don't. Well, aint that the truth! How does he know that something good will be done with the land? He must know the people buying it well enough to trust them? Just like he knows KC well enough to know that all the things being said about her aren't true?? Also, it seem real quick for that land to have been sold already. Has the sale been closed? Or is it all just talk? That's what I'm wondering.

Watch us find out the Anthony's bought the property.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »

I have a call in to find out who bought the land on Suburban Dr, I was told to call back in a few hours.    As soon as I know anything more concrete if its not disclosed already I'll let yas know.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: April 03, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

I know most on here are parents and grandparents like myself. I have seven beautiful grandchildren, two of them with MD. How, as a parent and a grandparent do you leave your beautiful baby out in the woods for months? I am having the hardest time dealing with the fact that CA & GA could leave Caylee out there to protect that sorry pos they call a daughter. Just seeing my two boys struggling to be like other kids , trying to run and play brings me to my knees and causes utter despair. I would trade my life in an instant to have my kids and grandkids safe and whole. I know there is evil in this world...But Dear God in Heaven how can they live with themselves? How do you go on after all that has come out and still smile and stand behind the person who did this to your grandbaby? My heart is just torn to pieces on how anyone could do that to their baby and grandbaby. I hope and pray to God that I am in my grave before something happens to any of my children or grandchildren. I just can not think of a punishment bad enough for the whole Anthony family. May they burn in eternal Hell.
I perfectly understand where you are coming from, the only think I can figure is they made a pact with the devil. I am living for the moment to see the look on their faces, when Casey is convicted. They will get theirs, all of them will, only a matter of time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: April 03, 2009, 12:18:12 PM »

I have a call in to find out who bought the land on Suburban Dr, I was told to call back in a few hours.    As soon as I know anything more concrete if its not disclosed already I'll let yas know.
Thanks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: April 03, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

Kimmy  Watch us find out the Anthony's bought the property.  They would beg, borrow and steal to keep that land out of Leonard's hands. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: April 03, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »

Meter Reader's Supervisor Being Deposed By Casey's Attorney
Friday, April 03, 2009 11:54:44 AM

ORLANDO -- The depositions continue Friday, and high on the list is Alex Roberts, supervisor for Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's Anthony's remains.

Thursday's deposition of the Anthony family's former private investigator brought some new details to light.

A month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found at a vacant lot less than a mile from her home, that area was searched.

News 13 knows who might have led two private investigators into that area.

We caught up with Jim Hoover, who volunteered to help the Anthony family during the search for Caylee.

He answered questions under oath Thursday with Casey Anthony's defense team.

It was one of three depositions and the third day of questioning this week.
Hoover headed into the woods to look for Caylee with another private investigator, Dominic Casey.

Hoover said Dominic Casey was acting as if he was getting exact direction from someone as to where to look in the woods.

However, Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, won't comment on the questions he's asking.

"I think we went into more detail with Mr. Hoover that went into in the past, but that's as far as I'll go," Baez said.
“Like everybody who all was on the phone? Why were we out in the woods? That sort of thing. (In your gut who do you believe was on the phone that day?) I answered that last week and I was threatened to be sued. (You believe it was Lee?) There's a slight possibility it could be Lee,” Hoover said.

Earlier in the day, Sgt. Billy Richardson from Orange County Corrections was deposed. Richardson wouldn't comment about Casey's constitutional rights.

Lt. Tammy Unser who had talked to investigators about conversations between Anthony and Baez, cancelled her interview.

Marlene Baker, a correctional officer who works in the Female Detention Center, was also deposed Thursday. Baker was the officer to whom Casey handed a letter to the sheriff requesting a meeting with her father.
Hoover was deposed on March 25 in the civil case against Casey Anthony, brought by attorney's for Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

The defense said it will continue depositions Friday with Orange County Sheriff's deputies.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/3/did_lee_anthony_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1873 on: April 03, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

I know most on here are parents and grandparents like myself. I have seven beautiful grandchildren, two of them with MD. How, as a parent and a grandparent do you leave your beautiful baby out in the woods for months? I am having the hardest time dealing with the fact that CA & GA could leave Caylee out there to protect that sorry pos they call a daughter. Just seeing my two boys struggling to be like other kids , trying to run and play brings me to my knees and causes utter despair. I would trade my life in an instant to have my kids and grandkids safe and whole. I know there is evil in this world...But Dear God in Heaven how can they live with themselves? How do you go on after all that has come out and still smile and stand behind the person who did this to your grandbaby? My heart is just torn to pieces on how anyone could do that to their baby and grandbaby. I hope and pray to God that I am in my grave before something happens to any of my children or grandchildren. I just can not think of a punishment bad enough for the whole Anthony family. May they burn in eternal Hell.
morning darla. I too agree may they burn in hell

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1874 on: April 03, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »

Thank you Lovin....I am sure everyone here feels the same way I do. My heart just aches for what little Caylee's last moments must have been like. The only thing that keeps me going is that she is in the Arms of Jesus and will never suffer again. Children are a gift from God and should be loved and cherished and taken care of.Most days I feel such intense anger at the Ant's, but today just have an overwhelming sadness for Caylee.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 03, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »

Somewhat the same.

Enjoy:      

BC probably bought it himself or they sold Georgie's new boat to purchase the land.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: April 03, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

OK I made a second call to Morgan's office.   Both he and his direct legal assistant is out of the office but I left a voice mail indicating that it might behove them to find out who bought the Suburban Dr property since the Anthony's attorney has publicly announced they know who bought it.   My message included that they should ask who bought it, under what terms & with what financing during the deposition.     I left word that they were free to call me back or take the information as them deem fit and run with it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 03, 2009, 12:26:49 PM »

Wesh2 just reported on their Live at Noon broadcast (viewed online) that on Monday 3 new discs worth of new discovery will be released & Thursday is George & Cindy's depositions in the civil case.    I was a few minutes late clicking the link to watch & they were showing a clip of Bozo yesterday coming out of the SA's office saying that "they were pleased with the information that they got" but his face and tone did not seem to match his words, it was sullen & monotone, if that narcissist felt he had something juicy he would have been smirking like the cheshire cat.
I hate Baez's smarmy azz.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: April 03, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »

Don't know if this was ever posted about Brad Conway running for judge in 2008....

http://thepinehillsnews.com/wp/2008/08/23/election-2008-about-candidate-brad-conway-running-for-orange-county-judge/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

They're gonna fix them up one of those fancy cement ponds on the land and stock it with catfish.  That way they can have weekly fish frys and make 'em some money.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.