April 28, 2024, 01:14:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227325 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »

Thank you Lovin....I am sure everyone here feels the same way I do. My heart just aches for what little Caylee's last moments must have been like. The only thing that keeps me going is that she is in the Arms of Jesus and will never suffer again. Children are a gift from God and should be loved and cherished and taken care of.Most days I feel such intense anger at the Ant's, but today just have an overwhelming sadness for Caylee.

Darla, i have 2 beautiful little granddaughters & i feel exactly the same as you. Casey is a sociopath, so that somewhat explains her, but unless Cindy & George are also sociopaths I will never understand the whats & whys of their actions.  You're a very sweet person! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1881 on: April 03, 2009, 12:30:03 PM »

OK I made a second call to Morgan's office.   Both he and his direct legal assistant is out of the office but I left a voice mail indicating that it might behove them to find out who bought the Suburban Dr property since the Anthony's attorney has publicly announced they know who bought it.   My message included that they should ask who bought it, under what terms & with what financing during the deposition.     I left word that they were free to call me back or take the information as them deem fit and run with it.
u go capp

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1882 on: April 03, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

Thanks Monken, You guys have a good afternoon. Got a Drs. apt. at 2:15 and must get my bp down before I go. Catch you all in the new cage.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: April 03, 2009, 12:37:40 PM »

OK I made a second call to Morgan's office.   Both he and his direct legal assistant is out of the office but I left a voice mail indicating that it might behove them to find out who bought the Suburban Dr property since the Anthony's attorney has publicly announced they know who bought it.   My message included that they should ask who bought it, under what terms & with what financing during the deposition.     I left word that they were free to call me back or take the information as them deem fit and run with it.
u go capp

Hopefully, Lenny can get the info since he put in an offer for the land, he told me to call back in a few hours.  As far as Morgan's office I figured  it was a good tidbit for him to find out in advance & then  ask them under oath what they know about it....they want to play public cat and mouse games, this is a way to put them on the spot!    I aint playing!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: April 03, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »

I have a call in to find out who bought the land on Suburban Dr, I was told to call back in a few hours.    As soon as I know anything more concrete if its not disclosed already I'll let yas know.

Thanks Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: April 03, 2009, 12:44:34 PM »

Kimmy  Watch us find out the Anthony's bought the property.  They would beg, borrow and steal to keep that land out of Leonard's hands. 

Wouldn't suprise me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: April 03, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

Umm, isn't property purchase and sale part of public records?

That's my thinking as well, goodnmad!......It's even published in the paper here in Rome....

Maybe he just needs to practice his lying/covering up skills!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: April 03, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

Thanks Monken, You guys have a good afternoon. Got a Drs. apt. at 2:15 and must get my bp down before I go. Catch you all in the new cage.

Darla,take care of yourself. 

~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

It's the continued statements like these that continue to endear this family with the public.

Why is it that I feel this bloody family, ruined utterly in character or quality, keeps getting one up on everyone. They are surrounded by their minions who seem to act with impunity are morally bankrupt and support the whole depraved hierarchy. Why!!!
I am one pi$$ed off Monkey.......Sorry for the rant.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1889 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1890 on: April 03, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

i recall someone from here was in trouble once... and fellow monkeys took steps to intervene.. i remember how happy i was to hear that that person got the help she needed
it also reminded me how we need to look out for one another ... even if we dont PERSONALLY know each other..

last nite that feeling came in handy for myself and another person on twitter.

to all of you who get involved ... i say thank you... and that you never know how important you can be. last nite we took action.

www.twitter.com/heykim
www.twitter.com/icywings11

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1891 on: April 03, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

i recall someone from here was in trouble once... and fellow monkeys took steps to intervene.. i remember how happy i was to hear that that person got the help she needed
it also reminded me how we need to look out for one another ... even if we dont PERSONALLY know each other..

to all of you who get involved ... i say thank you... and that you never know how important you can be. last nite we took action.

www.twitter.com/heykim
I'm glad you were there to help. I don't even know what twitter is though. I say good job HeyKim

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: April 03, 2009, 01:04:13 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Questioning Investigators

Posted: 12:25 pm EDT April 3, 2009Updated: 12:47 pm EDT April 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is questioning more witnesses Friday, including two sheriff's investigators. The sheriff's investigators were involved in the tips coming in about the case.

RAW VIDEO  http://www.wftv.com/video/19086935/index.html

BAEZ TALKS: Comments Before Depositions On 4/3

One of the investigators investigated Deputy Richard Cain's performance at the scene in August, when county meter reader Roy Kronk called in his first tip about finding something suspicious off Suburban Drive.

The defense would probably want to go with Deputy Cain's conclusion in August that there was nothing there, to help direct suspicions away from Casey Anthony. But a botanist told investigators that plant growth at the spot where Caylee's remains were found indicates that her body was there at least since August, and quite possibly since June when Caylee disappeared.

The defense is also questioning one of Kronk's co-workers Friday who was with Kronk at the scene.

"I hope to accomplish getting to the truth. That's all I can tell you," Baez said before the depositions Friday morning (watch raw video).

"Hasn't Casey told you the truth?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"I want to find out what investigators know. That's part of the whole story," Baez replied.

The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News on Friday that Deputy Richard Cain is still under internal investigation for the way he conducted his search at the scene in August. Kronk told investigators in December, when he did find the remains, that he believed he was in the exact same spot as he had been in August.

Notice who is with Bozo today

http://www.wftv.com/news/19086937/detail.html#-

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: April 03, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Questioning Investigators

Posted: 12:25 pm EDT April 3, 2009Updated: 12:47 pm EDT April 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is questioning more witnesses Friday, including two sheriff's investigators. The sheriff's investigators were involved in the tips coming in about the case.

RAW VIDEO  http://www.wftv.com/video/19086935/index.html

BAEZ TALKS: Comments Before Depositions On 4/3

One of the investigators investigated Deputy Richard Cain's performance at the scene in August, when county meter reader Roy Kronk called in his first tip about finding something suspicious off Suburban Drive.

The defense would probably want to go with Deputy Cain's conclusion in August that there was nothing there, to help direct suspicions away from Casey Anthony. But a botanist told investigators that plant growth at the spot where Caylee's remains were found indicates that her body was there at least since August, and quite possibly since June when Caylee disappeared.

The defense is also questioning one of Kronk's co-workers Friday who was with Kronk at the scene.

"I hope to accomplish getting to the truth. That's all I can tell you," Baez said before the depositions Friday morning (watch raw video).

"Hasn't Casey told you the truth?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"I want to find out what investigators know. That's part of the whole story," Baez replied.

The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News on Friday that Deputy Richard Cain is still under internal investigation for the way he conducted his search at the scene in August. Kronk told investigators in December, when he did find the remains, that he believed he was in the exact same spot as he had been in August.

Notice who is with Bozo today

http://www.wftv.com/news/19086937/detail.html#-

"Hasn't Casey told you the truth?" 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1894 on: April 03, 2009, 01:07:56 PM »

Capp, who is with Baez today, I can't get the video to play?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1895 on: April 03, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »

www.twitter.com/heykim
I'm glad you were there to help. I don't even know what twitter is though. I say good job HeyKim

thats okay.. if u read or hear about a situation concerning DEMI MOORE  that happened  last nite... u will know what i mean..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: April 03, 2009, 01:10:38 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but can Monkeys pleasa say a prayer?

From WESH.com
Report: Gunman Takes 41 Hostages In NY
Mayor Says Suspect Has High-Powered Rifle

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1897 on: April 03, 2009, 01:10:55 PM »

u go capp

Hopefully, Lenny can get the info since he put in an offer for the land, he told me to call back in a few hours.  As far as Morgan's office I figured  it was a good tidbit for him to find out in advance & then  ask them under oath what they know about it....they want to play public cat and mouse games, this is a way to put them on the spot!    I aint playing!

You're the best Capp.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: April 03, 2009, 01:13:25 PM »

O/T   American Civic Association in Binghamton NY    41 hostages being held  Wilson Medical Center treating 5 with gunshot wounds, its being reported that 4 are dead and dozens injured that are known so far   Gunman armed with high-powered rifle  -    Live coverage on foxnews, HLN and CNN

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1899 on: April 03, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »

www.twitter.com/heykim

thats okay.. if u read or hear about a situation concerning DEMI MOORE  that happened  last nite... u will know what i mean..
Just read about this on the Dlisted, wow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.