April 27, 2024, 01:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227293 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1920 on: April 03, 2009, 02:21:34 PM »

Whew!  I am finally caught up reading.  The monkeys have been busy.

O.K. I just finished watching this video again, J Hoover prior to depo by Baez.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19085508/index.html

About the $90,000 that DC said was owed to him by Baez.  I don't think the $90k was for one specific act, but more for a body of work (no pun intended).  DC told Hoover that he had 900 hours in the case.  That would be about $100 per hour, I would guess that is reasonable, don't know for sure.  If DC was hired in July and worked an average of 40 hrs per week, that would be a little over 4 months of work, which would take us to Nov. when they were searching.  IIRC, in Hoover's depo with Morgan, I thought he said that DC had never been paid.  Sorry, I just can't go back thru all 5 parts of that depo. 

What I am trying to get to now, JMO, but if they had found Caylee and video taped it, do you think that DC would have used it as leverage against JB (blackmail??).  Pay me or I'm going to sell it to the media?  Just random thoughts from an old lady.    
Very good thoughts, and I would not doubt it.

ITA Az!  But I bet he would only hold Baez hostage for the 90K he was owed.  He is not smart enough to ask for what the blackmail value of the tape would be.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1921 on: April 03, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »

ok, can I invoke the name JP Chatt yet again without one of you monkeys having me committed?  This is really bothering me ...

If it were you, let's say Steel or CC, your real name and picture were out there all over the internet with people saying you looked just like Caylee and they thought you were the daddy, and you WERE NOT the father and you knew this 100% -- would you come forward and say so?

He does not live in a hole. He is on Facebook, etc. He must know what people are saying. Google his name and bam there it is.

If people were flat out lying about you, would you say something? Just say "Hey, it's not me. I'm not the father."

I don't tihnk I could keep my mouth shut if I were him.

GNM, I'm on the same branch as you on this.  I seem to recall at one time, someone posted a link to JP's my space photos.  There was a picture of his younger sister that looked remarkably like Caylee.  Wish I remember who posted the link/picture.  Anyone??

Not sure if this is the link you want, but this is the one I have bookmarked: http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html

Thanks, Brandi.  I checked this but it isn't the one I remember.  I am stuck on thinking it was myspace, and the photo looked like a school picture.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: April 03, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »

Don't know if this was ever posted about Brad Conway running for judge in 2008....

http://thepinehillsnews.com/wp/2008/08/23/election-2008-about-candidate-brad-conway-running-for-orange-county-judge/

Pine Hills is not a good area...lots of crime. It's close to downtown Orlando.  Conman - Pine Hills :doh:

Ima Nut, tell NJM I'm glad she is back! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1923 on: April 03, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »

I was going back thru Blonde's photos,

This looks like the 3 that were at the Halloween party, KC in the poker dealer outfit.  These were the only 3 I recognized at that party, none of the usual characters, especially the guys.  Makes me wonder if the 3 were the paid entertainment.
Girl on right looks like the Umpire, one on left was in all black.  Sorry if this has been previously discussed.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: April 03, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

O/T   American Civic Association in Binghamton NY    41 hostages being held  Wilson Medical Center treating 5 with gunshot wounds, its being reported that 4 are dead and dozens injured that are known so far   Gunman armed with high-powered rifle  -    Live coverage on foxnews, HLN and CNN

UPDATE:   Two men were seen being taken into custody a few minutes ago.   Reports indicate that the scene is getting under control.   Fatalities update is unclear at this time.

UPDATE:
Bloodbath in Binghamton: Gov. Says at Least 12 Dead

At least 12 people were killed at an immigration center in Binghamton, Gov. David Paterson told a local newspaper Friday.

Complete details from NBC New York:
http://click1.nbclocal.com/fwfprjmqf_tdlcbhzjdl.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: April 03, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »

so what was the purpose of D. Casey's going into the woods ot look for the body?

Find and dispose of remains and any other evidence?
Find the remains just for "kicks" and not tell anyone?
Find the remains and call LE? (Fat PopTart chance in hell.)

What was the INTENT? And if he knew for sure she was dead, well, that proves even more Casey did it. Where the hell else would he get that info? The psychic? Zanny? Puh-leez.

Find the remains, take pictures and sell them in lieu for the 90k that JB owed for services springs to mind as well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: April 03, 2009, 02:58:21 PM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html

I really hope it was not KFN and will become the new storage lot for the SS Dingy.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1927 on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
I have been taking a break from posting because I just didn't have much to say.  retty much we just need a BIG HUGE document dump with some actual good stuff in it.  Ya know?

Anyway, until then, I posted a few new pics in decorating and over in our four legged friends.  Stop by and see the new stuff goin' on with me!  I have missed you all but you will see that I have been busy!

Just a hint:  I have a new fur-baby! 

BRING ON THAT DUMP- they're sayin' monday right?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »

so what was the purpose of D. Casey's going into the woods ot look for the body?

Find and dispose of remains and any other evidence?
Find the remains just for "kicks" and not tell anyone?
Find the remains and call LE? (Fat PopTart chance in hell.)

What was the INTENT? And if he knew for sure she was dead, well, that proves even more Casey did it. Where the hell else would he get that info? The psychic? Zanny? Puh-leez.

Is this a trick question?  If it were no. 3, I'm sure they'd have called LE in the first place? It's obvious the intent was to NOT let LE know, otherwise they would have called them before they stepped foot in those woods! The certainly knew they wouldn't be looking for an alive Caylee in the woods.

RIP Sweet Puppy
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:56 PM »

CASEY'S FORMER BEST FRIEND HIRES ATTORNEY

Casey Anthony's former best friend, Amy Huizenga, has hired a lawyer. Her deposition has been postponed.

Casey is charged with stealing Huizenga's checkbook and writing more than $400 worth of checks, including one to Target during a shopping spree after Caylee's murder.

Huizenga had loaned Casey her car while she was away with friends in Puerto Rico and it is believed that's when Casey allegedly stole the checks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19086937/detail.html#-

I hope Amy got an attorney so she can sue KC.  All the commissary money the slore is getting should be used to pay Amy back.  Anyone know if that is possible to sue for the commissary money?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: April 03, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
I have been taking a break from posting because I just didn't have much to say.  retty much we just need a BIG HUGE document dump with some actual good stuff in it.  Ya know?

Anyway, until then, I posted a few new pics in decorating and over in our four legged friends.  Stop by and see the new stuff goin' on with me!  I have missed you all but you will see that I have been busy!

Hi Perriwinkle! I sometimes go into lurk mode too, it's easier that way sometimes! Anyway, Congratulations on the new fur-baby! A doc dump would be great, Monday I believe!

RIP Sweet Puppy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 03, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »

Land Where Caylee’s Remains Found Sold
Friday, April 03, 2009 1:19:50 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008 has been sold, but not to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Reported By Kelli Cook

ORANGE COUNTY -- It looks like bounty hunter Leonard Padilla's hopes of building a permanent memorial for Caylee Anthony is a no go.

As News 13 first reported March 22, Padilla put in a $50,000 bid for the land that Caylee's remains were found on.

News 13 was told that there were plans to build fountains, benches and a memory wall for the toddler found deceased on the land less than a mile from her home Dec. 11, 2008.

According to Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, he knows who the land has been sold to, but would not reveal his name.

Conway said the new owner will "do something good" with it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/2/land_where_caylees_remains_found_sold.html

I really hope it was not KFN and will become the new storage lot for the SS Dingy.

Me too....! the Anthony's or KFN having anything to do with this property will make me ill..it will be tainted ground then...they will probably have posters of Casey Ho all over the place asking us to write letters to the Ho when she is in prison...or asking us to pray for her since she deserves prayers too....YUK factor comes to mind

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1932 on: April 03, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

FUR BABY! I'm gonna take a peek

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: April 03, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »

CASEY'S FORMER BEST FRIEND HIRES ATTORNEY

Casey Anthony's former best friend, Amy Huizenga, has hired a lawyer. Her deposition has been postponed.

Casey is charged with stealing Huizenga's checkbook and writing more than $400 worth of checks, including one to Target during a shopping spree after Caylee's murder.

Huizenga had loaned Casey her car while she was away with friends in Puerto Rico and it is believed that's when Casey allegedly stole the checks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19086937/detail.html#-

I hope Amy got an attorney so she can sue KC.  All the commissary money the slore is getting should be used to pay Amy back.  Anyone know if that is possible to sue for the commissary money?

I think anyone deposed by JB should have a lawyer! I don't think I'd answer one question from him w/o speaking to a lawyer first! KC gets to have a lawyer, so should anyone else she's pulled into HER mess! Don't know if someone can sue for the commissary money, it'd be great if they could. What would she do then? She'd go hungry!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: April 03, 2009, 03:15:52 PM »

Was thinking about the abandoned house and why DC was searching there.

Suppose KC told them or Lee figured out the connection about ZFG and where the remains were placed.  According to Kathi Belich's video that was posted yesterday..Kathi was putting it together about the house being owned by a Hernan Gonzales...and how the riddle could be put together:

Hernan = Fernandez
Gonzales = Gonzalez

Well, whoever put that (ex. DC, Lee, Sindy) together was close...but as some very astute monkeys figured out...it was the formula of the two houses at the end of the block.

Gonzalez = resident of the corner house.
Zaneida = resident of the the house next door.

They knew they were following 'clues'..three pavers...and ZFG name connection.  We don't know how many other clues they were given.

IMO...whoever directed DC there was certainly used to following KC's "clues/riddles" to figuring out the truth.

What a sick, evil bunch...DC included...MOO.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 03, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »

Does anyone recall seeing the for sale sign or remember any information about the owner of the Suburban Drive property putting it up for sale whether it was under multiple listing or for sale by owner?    Just got off the phone again & so far, Lenny said he hasnt gotten info on who bought it, I'm hoping Mr. Morgan can find out before the Anthonys deposition next Thursday.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: April 03, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

Does anyone recall seeing the for sale sign or remember any information about the owner of the Suburban Drive property putting it up for sale whether it was under multiple listing or for sale by owner?    Just got off the phone again & so far, Lenny said he hasnt gotten info on who bought it, I'm hoping Mr. Morgan can find out before the Anthonys deposition next Thursday.

Capp, I remember it being for sale by owner.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1937 on: April 03, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »

No, I don't. But I felt like torturing myself so I went to Joys. She was suggesting  Brad might have bought the land, so who knows? And something about the Anthony's planting a tree.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 03, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

Capp, I remember it being for sale by owner.

Tks QM, that makes it harder right now because it may not be filed for public record yet.  OK well, at least Morgan has the info he can ask them under oath during their deposition since thru their attorney since he decided to announce they knew who bought it to the media

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 03, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »

No, I don't. But I felt like torturing myself so I went to Joys. She was suggesting  Brad might have bought the land, so who knows? And something about the Anthony's planting a tree.

O bless your heart NoRose!   That is torture!  Tks...as you can see I went on a mission today.   With what money from unemployed mooches for blood money?  grrrrrr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.