April 28, 2024, 01:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227327 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »

I was watching the Cindy on Greta video a few pages back, and something occured to me that I never gave any thought to in the past...

What if Zanny the Nanny is really CINDY????   
Would not surprise me either, I'm at the point that not one thing that they do, or will do at trial will surprise me. Cindy could be Zanny, Casey could be Zanny, for all I know they might pass Lee off as Zanny. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »

sorry Cin if the truth hurts...Shirley was just calling it as she sees it..and she is right IMO...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2009, 10:03:15 PM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

Well if she was Zannie in her own mind I guess she really taught her a lesson now didn't she.  But it is interesting mgoblue that the train of thought has changed and I wonder why too.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

Snipped from JSM

Northern Rose, ITA.

I have only had three loved ones in my life pass away. My Grandad first, didn't go to the funeral because I was too "young". I wish now I would have been allowed I loved that man dearly, then my Grandmother (his wife 20 years after he passed) I remember some , some things are shoddy in my brain. I remember the funeral director telling me to take out the Texas Ranger's teddy bear I gave her that was in her casket. I told him hell no that was hers, not mine, that little bear gave her comfort while she was passing away. I could remember the bear and that I held my head backwards so as not to cry because she wouldn't want my mascara to smear.

She was all about wearing her makeup and lipstick.

Cindy has it on video, I just have memories.

That is very touching JSM. Your wonderful memories will always be held close to your heart.  So much more precious than Cindy's "Pep Fest Rally for Casey" video that was supposed to be a memorial for Caylee !! 
Thanks those memories will be held in my heart. My other Grandmother passed away two days before I was going to England. I don't think I will ever get over not going to her funeral. The only thing I did for her funeral is find a priest that would do a funeral Mass for her. I didn't know until after the fact that her sisters (my great Aunt's) were so happy she had a Monsigner say my Grandma's funeral mass. So I guess I did a good thing after all!

I never thought of it as a Pep Rally, but Mission that is what it was. A Casey Pep Rally. When Cindy started her American Idol audition, we turned it off at work.  Cindy truly makes my stomach turn. I have always  blamed Cindy for the death of Caylee as much as I have KC. I hate to say that but I do.

God bless Caylee! That is now my motto!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

Sad thing is, I truly believe Cindy's mother didn't raise her that way. Just from looking over the email and LE interviews. JMO JSM

I agree with you.  Shirley is the only one of the whole lot that I have any compassion for and believe to be telling the truth.  Shirley is also the first one of them that spoke about Caylee and her concern for her welfare in her interview. Can you imagine living your final years with all this spinning around you.   The statement that Shirley hurt Cindy last week really upset me.  Cindy was not hurt when Caylee was found dead and could scarf down a meal when she got back from LKL yet her Mom tells LE the truth and she is hurt?

[/quote]  I didn't see that Cindy mentioned that her mom hurt her last week. Shirley and Rick the brother were the first ones to speak out. Rick I think went on a blog, not SM but somewhere else. He also forwarded Cindy/Shirley/Rick's email to Yuri Melich. That shows me that uncle Rick knew what happened from the get go.

Cindy hasn't been hurt because Cindy is a sociopath just like KC. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, I just truly in my 43 years on earth believe they are two peas in a pod. (KC and Cindy). JMO JSM
[/quote]

JSM, I'm not a doctor, either, but I am certain they are both sociopaths, too. I still can't get over my mind's vision of Cindy rubbing and possibly hooking up with that creep D. Casey (per Hoover's depo) on the VERY EVENING of the day her poor granddaughter's skeleton was found lying the woods a stone's throw from her very own home. Despicable. Yeah, that's mourning for you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:39 PM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

That's actually what I've always thought, that Zannie was Casey's alter ego.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:49 PM »

Sad thing is, I truly believe Cindy's mother didn't raise her that way. Just from looking over the email and LE interviews. JMO JSM

I agree with you.  Shirley is the only one of the whole lot that I have any compassion for and believe to be telling the truth.  Shirley is also the first one of them that spoke about Caylee and her concern for her welfare in her interview. Can you imagine living your final years with all this spinning around you.   The statement that Shirley hurt Cindy last week really upset me.  Cindy was not hurt when Caylee was found dead and could scarf down a meal when she got back from LKL yet her Mom tells LE the truth and she is hurt?

I didn't see that Cindy mentioned that her mom hurt her last week. Shirley and Rick the brother were the first ones to speak out. Rick I think went on a blog, not SM but somewhere else. He also forwarded Cindy/Shirley/Rick's email to Yuri Melich. That shows me that uncle Rick knew what happened from the get go.

Cindy hasn't been hurt because Cindy is a sociopath just like KC. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, I just truly in my 43 years on earth believe they are two peas in a pod. (KC and Cindy). JMO JSM
[/quote]

JSM, I'm not a doctor, either, but I am certain they are both sociopaths, too. I still can't get over my mind's vision of Cindy rubbing and possibly hooking up with that creep D. Casey (per Hoover's depo) on the VERY EVENING of the day her poor granddaughter's skeleton was found lying the woods a stone's throw from her very own home. Despicable. Yeah, that's mourning for you.
[/quote] Thanks RMcalo, I think Cindy knew where Caylee was, but didn't know the full location. Thank God and Jesus the baby was found. Especially when they were having their fancy dinner party at the Ritz. That makes the Ants and company guiltier than sin. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Josef needs to go outside and I am getting sleepy. Catch up in the Am. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:44 PM »

From JSM

Thanks those memories will be held in my heart. My other Grandmother passed away two days before I was going to England. I don't think I will ever get over not going to her funeral. The only thing I did for her funeral is find a priest that would do a funeral Mass for her. I didn't know until after the fact that her sisters (my great Aunt's) were so happy she had a Monsigner say my Grandma's funeral mass. So I guess I did a good thing after all!

I never thought of it as a Pep Rally, but Mission that is what it was. A Casey Pep Rally. When Cindy started her American Idol audition, we turned it off at work.  Cindy truly makes my stomach turn. I have always  blamed Cindy for the death of Caylee as much as I have KC. I hate to say that but I do.

What a wonderful thing you did for your Grandma - even though were weren't there your heart was in the right place.  And yes God Bless Caylee - that is a good motto.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »

Snipped from JSM

Northern Rose, ITA.

I have only had three loved ones in my life pass away. My Grandad first, didn't go to the funeral because I was too "young". I wish now I would have been allowed I loved that man dearly, then my Grandmother (his wife 20 years after he passed) I remember some , some things are shoddy in my brain. I remember the funeral director telling me to take out the Texas Ranger's teddy bear I gave her that was in her casket. I told him hell no that was hers, not mine, that little bear gave her comfort while she was passing away. I could remember the bear and that I held my head backwards so as not to cry because she wouldn't want my mascara to smear.

She was all about wearing her makeup and lipstick.

Cindy has it on video, I just have memories.

That is very touching JSM. Your wonderful memories will always be held close to your heart.  So much more precious than Cindy's "Pep Fest Rally for Casey" video that was supposed to be a memorial for Caylee !! 

It was a pep rally and the whole CMA crappolla still makes me fume.  To mention an  innocent child who was murdered in the same sentence as the one being accused of her murder was disgusting.

JSM you have heartfelt special memories as evident by the way you describe them. Your last one made me cry it was so touching.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Josef needs to go outside and I am getting sleepy. Catch up in the Am. 

Sweet Dreams JSM see you later.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2009, 11:16:21 PM »

I was watching the Cindy on Greta video a few pages back, and something occured to me that I never gave any thought to in the past...

What if Zanny the Nanny is really CINDY????   
Would not surprise me either, I'm at the point that not one thing that they do, or will do at trial will surprise me. Cindy could be Zanny, Casey could be Zanny, for all I know they might pass Lee off as Zanny. 

That crossed my mind also! Plan B/C/D/E or F for defense. KC is protecting Cindy and she was just following the script that Cindy put out for her. Jeeze, I'm beginning to think my mind is warped.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

Glad to hear that Klaas. I raised this question early on and everyone seemed to think I was bananas. (Pun intended... ) I moved away from that direction and was suprised to see it come up here again today...

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »

Glad to hear that Klaas. I raised this question early on and everyone seemed to think I was bananas. (Pun intended... ) I moved away from that direction and was suprised to see it come up here again today...

Thaink about it, she even put down Nanny on her resume. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks

Yeah, I'll find it and check.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2009, 11:56:03 PM »

Thanks

Yeah, I'll find it and check.

News_Junkie - is the the part of the show?  I don't see anyone standing in the woods?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

Klaasend -ITA!  I believe you may have hit upon KC's sliver of truth in the lie.  To KC and her family, it wouldn't be a lie because they would all know about Zanny.  I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was an alter ego, triggered by drug/alcohol abuse in conjunction with sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.  I would like to know where Casey really was while Cindy had Caylee at the Nursing Home on June 15th.  I'd also like to know what time Casey actually got home that evening or night and her physical/mental/emotional state.  I have to believe there were incidental episodes of sociopathic/psychopathic behavior all along and the Anthonys chose to lie & cover or lie & deny (to themselves, each other, relatives, outsiders).  Sociopaths/psychopaths don't become that way overnight...it's a process, a gradual behavioral acting out. I think Casey was speaking codespeak to her family on the Zanny took Caylee statement.  That's why Cindy subsequently, suddenly, and readily told Casey via the media, "I forgive you.".  IMO, Cindy & George knew there was a problem early on in Casey's development (I'd say Lee's also) and they chose to deny & hide by creating a we-can-only-trust-each-other family environment.  Their family culture, if you will, reveals a marked and overbearing distrust of outsiders (akin to cults).  This is the only explanation I can surmise to explain their denial of Casey's ongoing outrageous behavior, their determined support for Casey, the circle-the-wagons-the-family-is-under-attack mentality, Lee's objections to LP for the family to take polygraphs, the family's utter lack of surprise at the extent of Casey's lies and their easy dismissal of same, their lack of of "normal" emotion in response to their beloved granddaughter's disappearance and demise (they clearly already knew that Casey killed Caylee IMO), and the depth of their animosity towards anyone who dares confront them (fear of exposure). 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

Thaink about it, she even put down Nanny on her resume. 

Yeppers and good point. Always some truth in the lies...

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2009, 12:03:20 AM »

Klaasend -ITA!  I believe you may have hit upon KC's sliver of truth in the lie.  To KC and her family, it wouldn't be a lie because they would all know about Zanny.  I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was an alter ego, triggered by drug/alcohol abuse in conjunction with sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.  I would like to know where Casey really was while Cindy had Caylee at the Nursing Home on June 15th.  I'd also like to know what time Casey actually got home that evening or night and her physical/mental/emotional state.  I have to believe there were incidental episodes of sociopathic/psychopathic behavior all along and the Anthonys chose to lie & cover or lie & deny (to themselves, each other, relatives, outsiders).  Sociopaths/psychopaths don't become that way overnight...it's a process, a gradual behavioral acting out. I think Casey was speaking codespeak to her family on the Zanny took Caylee statement.  That's why Cindy subsequently, suddenly, and readily told Casey via the media, "I forgive you.".  IMO, Cindy & George knew there was a problem early on in Casey's development (I'd say Lee's also) and they chose to deny & hide by creating a we-can-only-trust-each-other family environment.  Their family culture, if you will, reveals a marked and overbearing distrust of outsiders (akin to cults).  This is the only explanation I can surmise to explain their denial of Casey's ongoing outrageous behavior, their determined support for Casey, the circle-the-wagons-the-family-is-under-attack mentality, Lee's objections to LP for the family to take polygraphs, the family's utter lack of surprise at the extent of Casey's lies and their easy dismissal of same, their lack of of "normal" emotion in response to their beloved granddaughter's disappearance and demise (they clearly already knew that Casey killed Caylee IMO), and the depth of their animosity towards anyone who dares confront them (fear of exposure). 

Ispy. Wow, you hit it on the head. Excellent!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.