April 28, 2024, 03:12:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227335 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2009, 12:05:06 AM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks

Yeah, I'll find it and check.

News_Junkie - is the the part of the show?  I don't see anyone standing in the woods?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
3:23 this video - white pants.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »

Hello,everyone!  Stopping in to get my update.  I went and looked at the first 12 pages of Casey's photobucket a few nights ago.  There was no way I could get through them all (waaayyyy to ungodly and I mean that respectfully).  The first thing that caught my attention was that there was 75 pages.  How does any parent have time to find that many icons, spend that much time partying (well-documented), take and upload that many partying pics (I'd love to know who took all the pics of Casey), plus all of the texting, as well as messaging on Facebook and MySpace pages- WHILE SHE'S WORKING! I'd like to see Cindy Anthony answer that question!  That Zanny must have been a live-in nanny!  Seriously...75 pages?!!

Did anyone else notice how many party pics/anger-revenge related icons there were in relation to how many Caylee pics?  The overwhelming theme (if you will) of the 12 pages I saw, was death, rage, contempt for authority (Police, in particular= reflecting contempt for George-easily manipulated and intimidated), sadism, and hedonism.  Just like the clothes, hairstyles, and cars you choose reflect who you are, so do your writings/choice of music & books/collections, etc.  Clearly, Casey is a disturbed individual.  I would like to know when each if the death-themed images were uploaded to her photobucket.  IMO, based on her photobucket collection, George's reported temper, the number and extent of her fantasizing/lying, her own family's admissions of her inability to get along, Lee's admissions of running interference and playing clean-up, I'd say at the very least Casey probably diagnosed with poor impulse control in her initial arrest psych eval.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2009, 12:25:27 AM »

JSM: I think Conway made a comment about Cindy being hurt by the statement.

mgoblue,  think that it was Conway.....and our answer to Cindy and Conway....too bad so sad right?
We are hurt that Cindy's daughter chose to murder HER daughter and Cindy's grand daughter! Shouldn't Cindy be more hurt about that? are these people for real??
Now we know what that old expression, "The truth hurts!" means - get it now, cindy?  Your mom and your brother tried to warn you - now the truth hurts.  BTW  Shirley and Rick Rock!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2009, 12:27:26 AM »

sorry Cin if the truth hurts...Shirley was just calling it as she sees it..and she is right IMO...
well, broke my rule about posting before I finished reading again.......... great minds, think alike and for themselves!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »

TURBOTHINK -saw you up there a few minutes ago.  I was hoping to catch you on.  Would you mind expounding on the Generational Evil philosophy?  I think I may understand the basic concept, but I'd like to know more about the particulars of this philosophy.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

That's actually what I've always thought, that Zannie was Casey's alter ego.   
Klaasend -ITA!  I believe you may have hit upon KC's sliver of truth in the lie.  To KC and her family, it wouldn't be a lie because they would all know about Zanny.  I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was an alter ego, triggered by drug/alcohol abuse in conjunction with sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.  I would like to know where Casey really was while Cindy had Caylee at the Nursing Home on June 15th.  I'd also like to know what time Casey actually got home that evening or night and her physical/mental/emotional state.  I have to believe there were incidental episodes of sociopathic/psychopathic behavior all along and the Anthonys chose to lie & cover or lie & deny (to themselves, each other, relatives, outsiders).  Sociopaths/psychopaths don't become that way overnight...it's a process, a gradual behavioral acting out. I think Casey was speaking codespeak to her family on the Zanny took Caylee statement.  That's why Cindy subsequently, suddenly, and readily told Casey via the media, "I forgive you.".  IMO, Cindy & George knew there was a problem early on in Casey's development (I'd say Lee's also) and they chose to deny & hide by creating a we-can-only-trust-each-other family environment.  Their family culture, if you will, reveals a marked and overbearing distrust of outsiders (akin to cults).  This is the only explanation I can surmise to explain their denial of Casey's ongoing outrageous behavior, their determined support for Casey, the circle-the-wagons-the-family-is-under-attack mentality, Lee's objections to LP for the family to take polygraphs, the family's utter lack of surprise at the extent of Casey's lies and their easy dismissal of same, their lack of of "normal" emotion in response to their beloved granddaughter's disappearance and demise (they clearly already knew that Casey killed Caylee IMO), and the depth of their animosity towards anyone who dares confront them (fear of exposure). 

Ispy. Wow, you hit it on the head. Excellent!

Ispy: What are your thoughts on why Lee laughs so loudly at so many inappropriate  situations?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2009, 12:36:26 AM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks

News_Junkie - is the the part of the show?  I don't see anyone standing in the woods?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

If you follow that "white pants" image through the rest of the clip, you can start to see that it is a reflection of something on the glass through which the video was being shot. Hoover said he shot that part of the video through a car window (in his deposition). The white thing is a reflection on the car window glass through which he was shooting.

This is unrelated, but Hoover seems like a sad man to me. I don't buy that he didn't know the Anthonys before this all went down. He has some kind of a personal connection to this case. I firmly believe that. I just can't prove it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2009, 12:37:17 AM »

Hi you all. I wish I did not take these missing children cases so hard. I feel the pain in my heart as if they were my own child. Then I find myself taking some time away from the cases to regroup my focus on things I can change and positive thoughts. My time away does not mean I do not care or have forgotten their loved ones. Just imagine being a parent/grandparent in this situation. I respect and admire those of you who can stick with so many cases at once or get so completely involved in any one case. I can't do it..wish I could but I can't.

Thinking as a parent in these peoples situation, it is you all who keep these cases alive and not forgotten. Bless you.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:31 AM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.

Klaasend -ITA!  I believe you may have hit upon KC's sliver of truth in the lie.  To KC and her family, it wouldn't be a lie because they would all know about Zanny.  I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was an alter ego, triggered by drug/alcohol abuse in conjunction with sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies.  I would like to know where Casey really was while Cindy had Caylee at the Nursing Home on June 15th.  I'd also like to know what time Casey actually got home that evening or night and her physical/mental/emotional state.  I have to believe there were incidental episodes of sociopathic/psychopathic behavior all along and the Anthonys chose to lie & cover or lie & deny (to themselves, each other, relatives, outsiders).  Sociopaths/psychopaths don't become that way overnight...it's a process, a gradual behavioral acting out. I think Casey was speaking codespeak to her family on the Zanny took Caylee statement.  That's why Cindy subsequently, suddenly, and readily told Casey via the media, "I forgive you.".  IMO, Cindy & George knew there was a problem early on in Casey's development (I'd say Lee's also) and they chose to deny & hide by creating a we-can-only-trust-each-other family environment.  Their family culture, if you will, reveals a marked and overbearing distrust of outsiders (akin to cults).  This is the only explanation I can surmise to explain their denial of Casey's ongoing outrageous behavior, their determined support for Casey, the circle-the-wagons-the-family-is-under-attack mentality, Lee's objections to LP for the family to take polygraphs, the family's utter lack of surprise at the extent of Casey's lies and their easy dismissal of same, their lack of of "normal" emotion in response to their beloved granddaughter's disappearance and demise (they clearly already knew that Casey killed Caylee IMO), and the depth of their animosity towards anyone who dares confront them (fear of exposure). 

Ispy: What are your thoughts on why Lee laughs so loudly at so many inappropriate  situations?

His parents taught him to use humor in order to not face the real feelings?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »

mgoblu and A_News_Junkie_Monkey-  ITA with your last few posts on Cindy's purported hurt.  I doubt if she's hurt.  I think it's a media ploy to gain sympathy- "Oh, poor Cindy's been betrayed by her own mother."  WOW!  That sounds so familiar in the Anthony family!  I'd say more like flaming angry that her mom dared say anything negative to LE about Cindy and her ideal family.
Your comments reminded me of Shirley saying that she thinks Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  When I first read that in the doc dump, I thought about that nugget of truth.  Conversely, Shirley could have safely said that Cindy hated Casey more than she loved Caylee.  Cindy's need to control Casey overrode her love (i use that term loosely here) and concern for Caylee.  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2009, 12:44:09 AM »

Thanks

If you follow that "white pants" image through the rest of the clip, you can start to see that it is a reflection of something on the glass through which the video was being shot. Hoover said he shot that part of the video through a car window (in his deposition). The white thing is a reflection on the car window glass through which he was shooting.

This is unrelated, but Hoover seems like a sad man to me. I don't buy that he didn't know the Anthonys before this all went down. He has some kind of a personal connection to this case. I firmly believe that. I just can't prove it.
RM - was he asked about who that person in the white pants is?  If they are not in the woods, they sure were close to the car to be picked up in the tape?!?!?!?!  I will watch it on my tv again and see if I can see what you are saying.  I know when I first noticed the person, I did see them again later in the show - so has this be asked about?  Tell me what you know!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2009, 12:44:51 AM »

Hey, Shell!  I saw you up there a few minutes ago.  Glad you decided to come down!   Wanted to say hi before I head back to read.

Forecast for the Day:
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2009, 12:47:39 AM »

I think when Casey came home from where she was on Father's Day that she was zonked out. I would really like to know for sure if George saw Caylee that morning or not.

Just an opinion, but when a 3 year old wakes up and is getting dressed under normal circumstances, the entire house knows they are awake. They need breakfast etc. How is it George is sitting watching food channel and all the sudden he sees Casey and Caylee all dressed and walking out for the day?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »

Hey, Shell!  I saw you up there a few minutes ago.  Glad you decided to come down!   Wanted to say hi before I head back to read.

Aw thanks ISpy, hi back @ ya! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »

Thanks

RM - was he asked about who that person in the white pants is?  If they are not in the woods, they sure were close to the car to be picked up in the tape?!?!?!?!  I will watch it on my tv again and see if I can see what you are saying.  I know when I first noticed the person, I did see them again later in the show - so has this be asked about?  Tell me what you know!
Sorry to keep the quote stack going - but I see the person slightly move and the tree is in the foreground - don't buy it is reflection.  Besides, wouldn't that mean he was taping DC on the opposite side of the street?
I wonder if it is Kronk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2009, 12:58:12 AM »

Thanks

I don't see a person???

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2009, 01:02:17 AM »

Thanks

I don't see a person???

Right there - to the right.  White pants.  The person moves - Dom Casey looks that way too.  A tad later, Casey turns around and you see the person again.  Does anyone else besides me see this???? 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2009, 01:05:16 AM »

Personally, I think he's snidely snickering because he knows the game.  He's played many of them his entire life: running interference between Casey & Cindy; playing superhero Clean-Up Man for Casey; Casey's co-conspirator on the Let's-Make-Our-Parents-Look-Stupid game; Cindy's crutch; and many more.  He knows very well how the cat-and-mouse games are played and he's amused at LE's attempts to catch him, as well as John Morgan's.  He gives just enough to tease, carefully choosing his words to confuse and circumvent the actual questions.  Sound like any other Anthonys we know?  When caught with a repeated, direct, and painstakingly clarified question, he refuse to answer and pleas out (just like the rest of the A's).
I say all this because I grew up with a controlling authoritarian parent, with a nasty temper.  As children, we were unable to "fight back".  As we grew to teenagers, however, we each found subversive ways to express our contempt.  My sibling chose to take drugs and abuse alcohol, while our attention-seeking mother spearheaded the school's anti-drug campaign and bragged that her children weren't into all the partying.  I was the one who "assisted" my vomiting sibling back to bed and kept his secrets.After his increasingly violent behavior, I was the one who secretly searched his room to find his well-hidden drug stash.  I kept his secrets, both to spite our mom, and to gain a measure of control over him.  That's how I know what Lee means when he says he's a lot like his sister and he's the keeper of her secrets.  That's also why Casey knows she can't lie to Lee-he knows her and her secrets far too well.  He's got a lot on his sister...more than she has on him, I'm sure.  I was my mom's crutch too..being the "good" one in the family creates leverage and control too.  I know this family dynamic very well.
Thank you, God, for delivering me!  Seriously...

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »

News_Junkie - I just don't see it but it could be there.  My eyes are getting old and tired, lol 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »

News_Junkie - I just don't see it but it could be there.  My eyes are getting old and tired, lol 
Mine are too, but I swear the person has their back (butt) to the camera - D. Casey looks walks a few steps, turns around and back.  Right after he passes the person appears to be somewhat sideways in stance, vs the full butt view.  The tape is so grainy, but the figure is behind the plant life and has a dark shirt on.  I put this video up in full screen mode and see it here too. http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html  I see it on my TV. 
Desi, Capp, Blink - anyone else????????  Which way to the monkey psychologist?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.