April 28, 2024, 01:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227331 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2009, 01:23:07 AM »

I also think Lee's initial laughter regarding the smell of the car in the garage stems from his derision of Casey.  IMO, he's both amused that she's created chaos (yet again)-how dumb she is, and he's amused watching his controlling mom and his ineffective, pathetic excuse for a dad (my interpretation of Lee's opinion of his dad) frantically trying to figure out how to spin this and protect Casey (really themselves).  I say this because I have yet to see or hear any measure of respect from Lee for his dad.  I've seen Lee repeatedly, physically comfort, defend, and "shield" Cindy.  By the same token, I've seen Cindy physically and verbally support, comfort, and defend Lee.  I have yet to see Lee show any such comfort or support for his dad whatsoever, in word or deed.  Lee "mothers" his mother because that's the role he's assumed in the family dynamics to survive (also part of the reason he feels contempt for her -re: "the keeping secrets from our parents").  In essence, he's assumed George's emotional role as the husband figure because Cindy & George's marriage has been broken for a long time (hence the physical awkwardness where he defers to her and she asserts herself by grasping him).  This is a large part of the contempt Lee feels for his father too, IMO.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2009, 01:28:09 AM »

I watched the video and I see a white thing that looks like a person in white slacks. If not a person, then what could it be? There is definately something white there.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2009, 01:29:10 AM »

Looking at the video again..I wish it was not such a long video 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2009, 01:30:23 AM »

News_Junkie - I just don't see it but it could be there.  My eyes are getting old and tired, lol 
Mine are too, but I swear the person has their back (butt) to the camera - D. Casey looks walks a few steps, turns around and back.  Right after he passes the person appears to be somewhat sideways in stance, vs the full butt view.  The tape is so grainy, but the figure is behind the plant life and has a dark shirt on.  I put this video up in full screen mode and see it here too. http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html  I see it on my TV. 
Desi, Capp, Blink - anyone else????????  Which way to the monkey psychologist?

I still don't see it as a person.  There are some shadows that do some funny things to the photo but the shadows I believe are caused by a reflection in the car window because whoever is shooting the video (Hoover) is inside the vehicle.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:37 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »

Goodnight Klaas and all (me included)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2009, 01:39:17 AM »

Whatever it is, it looks to me like the person bends knee (left on screen shot above by Klaas) then turns sideways.  Watch DC - he looks that way even.  He knows someone is there.  Walks a few steps and crosses back past them.  If you have JVM recorded - it does show somewhat better on TV.  If it was a reflection it is bending two different ways.  Can't be refelection of a person, because it is behind the trees.  I think I even see an arm go up - toward face.  So that would mean if it is an arm, the person is in short sleeves or has long sleeves pushed up.
I am going to bed, will see what others say in the am and will watch it again in the am!  I sent Kathi Belish an email - I hope she answers - I am hoping she has a better quality copy of the video. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2009, 01:57:31 AM »

I think when Casey came home from where she was on Father's Day that she was zonked out. I would really like to know for sure if George saw Caylee that morning or not.

Just an opinion, but when a 3 year old wakes up and is getting dressed under normal circumstances, the entire house knows they are awake. They need breakfast etc. How is it George is sitting watching food channel and all the sudden he sees Casey and Caylee all dressed and walking out for the day?
Shell, I find it kind of hard to believe that Casey would have hung around after the purported fight (i.e. Cindy grabbing Casey by the throat et al).  She may have taken off with Caylee, only to sneak back in at some time in the early morning though.  JMO  I do not believe George that he saw Casey and Caylee. First of all, he was far too detailed one month later about what Casey AND Caylee were both wearing on a nondescript day (after none of them could even specifically remember what day they last saw the child!).  Secondly, his description lacked any emotional details.  He described them as exchanging normal pleasantries on their way out the door.  That would NOT have been the situation, given the explosive and physical confrontation of the previous night.  Caylee would have been fearful, visibly anxious, emotional, and skittish for days after such a confrontation...any child would, regardless of age.  She would have also been fearful when she & Casey encountered George.  You can bet Confrontational Casey wouldn't have been so light-hearted, as to simply wave a "Bye, Dad. I'm going to work.  See you later." either.  George's description of seeing Casey & Caylee is conspicuously absent of any of that.  I don't believe him.
You hit the nail on the head about how much hussle and bustle there is to getting children up, ready, and out the door too!  Small children (and big ones too) are anything but quiet and compliant when it comes to mornings.  I've duly noted that with friends and family.  Recently, I went on a trip with my mom, SIL, and 6 nephews.  SIL's house was overly quiet when I walked in and my first thought was "Someone's sick.", followed by "Their dad must be sleeping.".  I say this because the nephews have been taught to be quiet when their dad is home (he has a hearing issue).  They also know they can be far louder when dad's at work!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:40 AM »

Whatever it is, it looks to me like the person bends knee (left on screen shot above by Klaas) then turns sideways.  Watch DC - he looks that way even.  He knows someone is there.  Walks a few steps and crosses back past them.  If you have JVM recorded - it does show somewhat better on TV.  If it was a reflection it is bending two different ways.  Can't be refelection of a person, because it is behind the trees.  I think I even see an arm go up - toward face.  So that would mean if it is an arm, the person is in short sleeves or has long sleeves pushed up.
I am going to bed, will see what others say in the am and will watch it again in the am!  I sent Kathi Belish an email - I hope she answers - I am hoping she has a better quality copy of the video. 
A_News_Junky_Monkey:  Is there a link I can watch this at?  It's looking pretty blurry on my screen and no sound.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 31, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »

Well, it's been fun, but I need to run.  I've got an early wake-call (I hope I don't sleep through it).  Take good care, monkeys! BB in the a.m., Lord willing.

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2009, 02:09:42 AM »

ISPY - look up at reply 243.  You can click on Klaas video and I posted a link for wesh.  It was a hand held camera, I think.  On the wesh video, they say Hoover would not let them play the sound, but the reporter said she heard it and DC says, Then it would be right here - reporter seemed to believe that "IT" would have been the body.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2009, 02:11:18 AM »

I spy - whoops, for video click on my post on the top of page 12.  Klaas posted the video (it is embedded) just click on it and it will play!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2009, 02:14:35 AM »

On my way out, I was thinking about my own family dynamics and my sibling's temper.  He's got kind of a bad temper, like my mom (he doesn't abuse SIL or nephews or anything like that though).  I was contemplating how at family functions, we all kind of walk on egg shells around him because he can be pretty contemptuous.  I just realized he controls us by is behavior and he like that measure of control.  My mom, in particular, sort of defers to him (as most of his contempt is aimed at her-surprise, surprise!).  He's learned that most of the family is afraid of confrontation, except our dad.  Hhhmmm...I can see how an in-your-face Casey could make Cindy & George dance to her tune, while Lee tried to play peacemaker and pacify her.  Gee, I'm glad my sibling doesn't do drugs anymore, he might have been a Casey (not joking).

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2009, 02:17:32 AM »

A_News_Junkie_Monkey- thanks so much!  Too tired to remember there wouldn't be any sound-duh!  I'll try the embed again much later today!

O.k., really going now.  'Night, all! 

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2009, 02:54:53 AM »

Earlier today, someone brought up the concept that KC was Zannie in her own mind. I know this has been discussed in the past and many folks discounted the idea. The responses today seemed more receptive to the idea. Any thoughts on why that has changed. Personally, I'm not sure it's true, but I think she'd try to use it as a defence.
I wondered that also, I have felt that way for awhile now.

Im reading catching up on what I missed this evening.   Casey cannot offer this as a defense successfully for several reasons here are a few off the top of my head:

1)   She made many moves to conceal which indicates that CASEY was very aware of what she did.
2)   Casey lied to LE and everyone about Zanny which means she created Zanny, not that she thinks she is Zanny.
       She calculated what to tell others about Zanny, if she was delusional or suffering MPD she wouldnt consciously know
       the difference between Casey & Zanny.   No one ever witnessed her taking on another persona and speaking as if she
       was Zanny.
3)   With all the internet & cell phone activity this girl participated in she never had a reference to a Zanny as another
       identity or password.
4)    She has absolutely no mental health treatment history.   That will bite her & her parents in the @zz hard when she gets sent
        to prison for life.
5)   Casey looked up how to make chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons well in advance of Caylee's murder, shows
      premeditation.
6)    Her comment "maybe Im just a spiteful B" and telling her brother that maybe she was an unfit mother & "this should
       have happened along time ago"" well be the final bolt hammered into her permanent cell door.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2009, 03:34:38 AM »

Gads, I hate it when I can't sleep!  So, does anyone think that JB wants to depose KioMarie to see if he can sell her as scorned by casey and sindy when they wouldn't let her adopt caylee?  After all, she unfortunately mentioned the crime site to police early on......thus, maybe JB is going to see if he can plant reasonable doubt via KioMarie???????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2009, 05:05:15 AM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks

Yeah, I'll find it and check.

News_Junkie - is the the part of the show?  I don't see anyone standing in the woods?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
3:23 this video - white pants.

I don't see a person???

Right there - to the right.  White pants.  The person moves - Dom Casey looks that way too.  A tad later, Casey turns around and you see the person again.  Does anyone else besides me see this???? 
I see him/her too.
I see white pants black/dark shirt person when D.Casey 1st walks out of the woods then I see the same person moving around,like they are trying to get out of camera range.Wonder if it's Lee?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2009, 05:25:33 AM »

I sure would like to see a video of the kfn meet and greet to see who was wearing light colored pants with a dark colored shirt.Looks like a guy......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2009, 05:30:09 AM »

Im reading catching up on what I missed this evening.   Casey cannot offer this as a defense successfully for several reasons here are a few off the top of my head:

1)   She made many moves to conceal which indicates that CASEY was very aware of what she did.
2)   Casey lied to LE and everyone about Zanny which means she created Zanny, not that she thinks she is Zanny.
       She calculated what to tell others about Zanny, if she was delusional or suffering MPD she wouldnt consciously know
       the difference between Casey & Zanny.   No one ever witnessed her taking on another persona and speaking as if she
       was Zanny.
3)   With all the internet & cell phone activity this girl participated in she never had a reference to a Zanny as another
       identity or password.
4)    She has absolutely no mental health treatment history.   That will bite her & her parents in the @zz hard when she gets sent
        to prison for life.
5)   Casey looked up how to make chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons well in advance of Caylee's murder, shows
      premeditation.
6)    Her comment "maybe Im just a spiteful B" and telling her brother that maybe she was an unfit mother & "this should
       have happened along time ago"" well be the final bolt hammered into her permanent cell door.

Yes, Capp, great post.  If the defense were to put up any type of mental defect defense it would not work because there is no history, even according to her mother (see video on p. 1 or 2 that Trimm posted).  In addition, if the defense were to put this type of defense up this type of defense requires a lot of time being spent with a mental health expert and nothing like this is being pursued. 

I found it interesting some of the IMs with Iassen, as well as Amy which all happened on June 27 when the car was abandoned at Amscot.  After her child has been missing for days and while Tony is on his way to pick her up, she says the following:

11:26 am Casey texts Iassen and tells him she has not been sleeping well (p. 2618)
11:29 am Casey tells Iassen she has a nanny someone she trusts and has known for over 6 years.  She pays her a lot more than most nannies make.   The nanny is her friend and between Casey and one of her co-workers that is her main source of income. (pp. 2618-2619)
11:44 am Casey texts she is very happy now, this is the first time I’ve felt this way in a long time and that she loves Tony (pp. 2619-2620)
11:34 am Casey texts Amy that “there is definitely an animal plastered to the frame of the car.”  Casey further stated that she had gotten rid of it. (p. 1041, 1147, 4965)

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2009, 05:40:53 AM »

O/T sorry, Baez will be talking to Amy this week, well the week Amy was going
to PR on holidays KC was talking to Amy and told her that her car had been towed and the only way she knew that was KC was at the house and saw the
notice or CA told her. But I remember Amy saying this and thats why Amy let KC
drive her to the airport and keep the car for that week.
Also the day Caylee was born, why was GA in the delivery room to cut the cord
and CA was there for the nurse to hand the baby too.
Did the A's have a deal with KC for them to adopt the baby and then it all changed, maybe KC changed her mind and thats when the hate for CA really
began. Just my opinion. I can't imagine my father being in the delivery room at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.