April 27, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227312 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #440 on: March 31, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »

I present, a typical day at the office of attorney Jose Baez:

FAIL.

OMG that's funny.

Now there is a new twist on the expression, "throwing everything against the wall & hope something sticks"   note:  no padding hehe

That is Baez's legal strategy!!! You nailed it. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 
I can entertain that theory.  I could see Baez not wanting the Anthony's to know what he is about to do to them.  Lord knows Cindy would never shut up then.  He, and us, would be forced to hear her every second of the day up until the day of court where she is sure to throw a coniption fit. 
I have always thought that if Casey was going to throw anyone under the bus, it would be the person she hates the most...Cindy.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 

hmm, medical records or therapy notes for cindy???? Just thinking out loud here ...

I'm on this limb with you GNM.  Sounds reasonable.

I immediately wondered if he was gonna throw Cindy under the bus as well:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation

interesting train of thought, mind if I tag one on?

Cindy choked Casey AND Caylee on Father's Day ... Casey has been covering for HER.

oh boy. This will be messy if Baez goes there. 

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 31, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

I am so sick of Baez.  Sick, sick, sick of it!!!!    

Why does this attorney think that this piece of trash is so special.  While he probably thinks that this case is making a name for himself, it is actually destroying any hopes that he will be viewed as a credible attorney.  That makes my heart feel warm. 
kc is going down and so is bozo.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 31, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »

I can entertain that theory.  I could see Baez not wanting the Anthony's to know what he is about to do to them.  Lord knows Cindy would never shut up then.  He, and us, would be forced to hear her every second of the day up until the day of court where she is sure to throw a coniption fit. 
I have always thought that if Casey was going to throw anyone under the bus, it would be the person she hates the most...Cindy.

ITA and technically since Cin Cin is not on trial and the state isn't going to charge her b/c they know who did it, somewhere in my mind I can see cindy being ok with this.

sick, I know.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 31, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

hmm, medical records or therapy notes for cindy???? Just thinking out loud here ...

I'm on this limb with you GNM.  Sounds reasonable.

I immediately wondered if he was gonna throw Cindy under the bus as well:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation

interesting train of thought, mind if I tag one on?

Cindy choked Casey AND Caylee on Father's Day ... Casey has been covering for HER.

oh boy. This will be messy if Baez goes there. 

great point!  Shows that she would not hesitate to lay hands on to harm.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: March 31, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »

So does this new news about JB mean he cannot make a defense case for Kc out the evidence hes been given so far?
Also meaning that the evidence hes been given does not implicate anyone but his client?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 31, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »

ok, so looking at the older pic Dolce just posted, seems both Baez and Casey have packed on the pounds. Are they those infamous "I'm in a comfortable, secure relationship" pounds? 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 31, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »

So does this new news about JB mean he cannot make a defense case for Kc out the evidence hes been given so far?
Also meaning that the evidence hes been given does not implicate anyone but his client?

Yes, I think that's how an intelligent person interprets it. And a dumbass like Baez thinks his motion sounds reasonable.

I'd like to hear an attorney who has a brain explain this tactic.

Hell, is Baez like George was in court -- sitting around with his fingers crossed after he files a motion? "Oh, please let this one work. Please!" 

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 31, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

ok, so looking at the older pic Dolce just posted, seems both Baez and Casey have packed on the pounds. Are they those infamous "I'm in a comfortable, secure relationship" pounds? 

or from sharing all that red licorice...

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 31, 2009, 02:35:27 PM »

Not sure if this was posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-033109,0,7397632.story

Casey Anthony's attorney asks for private hearing before judge
Jose Baez doesn't want to tip off others about defense's theories

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:08 PM EDT, March 31, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, doesn't want the public to know about any defense theories that are being developed.

He filed a request for an ex-parte hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. That means he wants to meet with the judge without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," according to the document filed late Monday.

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.

And the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process, the legal process of prosecutors turning over investigative information about the case.

They could claim that CA was the one feeding little Caylee Xanax against slores wishes or unknown to her, then slore rushed from the home with a drugged baby who went to sleep and never woke up. Or...went to bro's house friends place or whatever and a similar event took place which was NOT HER FAULT. If you are going to accuse someone else can you put them on the stand and have them be completely unaware of what is about to transpire? This sounds more like Matlock than anything else. I think Bozo is high on his last court appearance and thinks the judge is going to roll over on this too.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 31, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

ITA and technically since Cin Cin is not on trial and the state isn't going to charge her b/c they know who did it, somewhere in my mind I can see cindy being ok with this. sick, I know.

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the plan and that CA is perfectly fine with it, in order to save KC from spending the rest of her life in prison.        I just hope they all end up in jail when it is over.  JMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: March 31, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

Northern Rose -- just found this pic of Baez as a baby ... he looks just the same. 

Man, that must be one hairy baby. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2009, 02:37:28 PM »

Yea, I cannot fathom any judge agreeing to a meeting in secret, its against the code of ethics.   Not only that this judge & prosecution has gone thru great lengths not to have cause for reversible error or any matters upon appeal.   In addition to this, under Florida's liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law & how public this case is it would be sheer insanity on a judge's part to entertain such a motion...the outrage would be overwhelming.    O boy, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to have heard State Prosecutors Ashton & Linda's reaction to this little piece of news!
I guess that my mind just must not be able to fathom the level of stupidity that Baez is at.  I mean if you look at it in terms of thinking that he is clear headed in his requests, you would conclude that this guy has no idea what he is talking about and has no knowledge of the laws in which he practices law. 
His actions, requests, and speeches leave me to believe my original theory.  He did in fact receive his law degree from a box labled "Cracker Jacks".

Yup a box of Cracker Jacks with no prize! Good one Dolce

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »

ITA and technically since Cin Cin is not on trial and the state isn't going to charge her b/c they know who did it, somewhere in my mind I can see cindy being ok with this.

sick, I know.
 WOW! Have been thinking all along it will be some crazy sh$t like this.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »

or from sharing all that red licorice...

Good one.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »

He needs to talk to the judge about theories?  Isn't this the same as saying slore is guilty.  Why does the defense need to test theories?  All of the evidence that has been released say slore is guilty.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »

Does anyone else get the feeling Baez is sitting around watching old episodes of Law & Order just looking for that "twist" he can use in this case? Really, what the hell else does he have? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.