April 28, 2024, 08:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227360 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 31, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »

So does this new news about JB mean he cannot make a defense case for Kc out the evidence hes been given so far?
Also meaning that the evidence hes been given does not implicate anyone but his client?

Yes, I think that's how an intelligent person interprets it. And a dumbass like Baez thinks his motion sounds reasonable.

I'd like to hear an attorney who has a brain explain this tactic.

Hell, is Baez like George was in court -- sitting around with his fingers crossed after he files a motion? "Oh, please let this one work. Please!" 

Jb surely showed his hand with this one. He hasnt learned how to play poker with a straight face yet. He keeps throwing money in the pot knowing hes gonna have to fold or lose.
No judge is gonna let him bring in discovery just because he wants to derail the states case in advance. Hes gonna have let some witness mess up before he can bring in own evidence to prove his point.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #461 on: March 31, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 
I can entertain that theory.  I could see Baez not wanting the Anthony's to know what he is about to do to them.  Lord knows Cindy would never shut up then.  He, and us, would be forced to hear her every second of the day up until the day of court where she is sure to throw a coniption fit. 
I have always thought that if Casey was going to throw anyone under the bus, it would be the person she hates the most...Cindy.

ITA and technically since Cin Cin is not on trial and the state isn't going to charge her b/c they know who did it, somewhere in my mind I can see cindy being ok with this. sick, I know.

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the plan and that CA is perfectly fine with it, in order to save KC from spending the rest of her life in prison.        I just hope they all end up in jail when it is over.  JMO

Well, Cin Cin will most likely take the stand. So, I say if this is their theory, then let them ask her about it on the stand. Ask her point blank if she killed Caylee.

I don't even think Cindy has enough meds in her cabinet to keep it together if that happens.

I remember you, Caylee.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #462 on: March 31, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?

JB pulling a defense out of his a$$??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: March 31, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »

Does anyone else get the feeling Baez is sitting around watching old episodes of Law & Order just looking for that "twist" he can use in this case? Really, what the hell else does he have? 

I bet his TIVO is full of Law and Order. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #464 on: March 31, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »

Isn't the reason JB's previous client is saying that JB was "defective" is because he tried to pull some dramatic surprise in the courtroom and it blew up in his face?  Sounds like he is planning the same old crap.  He must really think he is Perry Mason.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: March 31, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »

Does anyone else get the feeling Baez is sitting around watching old episodes of Law & Order just looking for that "twist" he can use in this case? Really, what the hell else does he have? 

Maybe a Perry Mason moment 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #467 on: March 31, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

I think that he tried to TiVo Law and Order, but by mistake it recorded Beevis and Butthead.

FAIL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #468 on: March 31, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »

Dolce 

Fire fire huh-huh-huh-huh   

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 31, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »

Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey
Baez To Depose Orange Co. Corrections Sgt. Today

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 3:02 pm EDT March 31, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DELICIOUS: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DIGG: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [FACEBOOK: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [REDDIT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [RSS] [PRINT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [EMAIL: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey]

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Corrections officials said Tuesday that they have no plans to allow an in-person visit between Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother.

On Monday, a source with direct knowledge of what was going on said the in-person visit was going to happen under the supervision of corrections staff and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

In a written statement released Tuesday, a corrections spokesman said they plan to give Casey "no special treatment" and they have no plans to allow an in-person family visit for Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19054582/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: March 31, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »

[NEWSVINE: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DELICIOUS: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DIGG: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [FACEBOOK: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [REDDIT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [RSS] [PRINT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [EMAIL: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey]

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Corrections officials said Tuesday that they have no plans to allow an in-person visit between Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother.

On Monday, a source with direct knowledge of what was going on said the in-person visit was going to happen under the supervision of corrections staff and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

In a written statement released Tuesday, a corrections spokesman said they plan to give Casey "no special treatment" and they have no plans to allow an in-person family visit for Casey Anthony.

woo hoo!    Yes! no special treatment for the bottom feeder  Anthonys....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 31, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

To add more to the throwing Cindy under the bus theory:

I immediately wondered if he was gonna throw Cindy under the bus as well:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car
Cindy had a huge fight with Casey and tried to choke her around the same period that Caylee went missing
Cindy has stated that Casey loved that child and would never hurt her
Cindy stated at the memorial she had three children
Cindy will take the fall and go down as a Martyr...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 31, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »

Ya!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 31, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

Thank-you, I'm having a little more faith now.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: March 31, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »

I had to run out for a bit after I posted the link to the JB request, come back &  ! Thanks for all of you who put in your two cents.  I thought it seemed like he was grasping at straws but I figured "who would be that stupid?".  Should have known!

I see still no documents? Heck this is almost as good!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #475 on: March 31, 2009, 03:42:37 PM »

Thank-you, I'm having a little more faith now.

Me too No Rose

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 31, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »

I hope I did this right. This is a post from WS this person is a lawyer, because there was a problem with posts from WS I left the name of the poster, thought this was interesting.    Originally Posted by Chezhire 
So, I called the Orlando Sentinel and asked for Sarah Lundy, the author of the article I'd snipped from, and asked her how she got a copy of this motion, since it wasn't online as of yet. She said she had to physically go to the courthouse to get it, that she didn't realize it had been filed 'til she went looking. I asked her to put it on the Orlando Sentinel's website, and she said she'd try, but she said she wouldn't promise it.  She says it's only one page total - JBaez lists 5 points (NO LAW - no surprise there, eh???) on why he should get this hearing: "...he's in search for the truth...he's needing to subpoena things...items cannot be obtained through normal discovery through Rule 3.220, FL rule..."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 31, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »

I bet Cindy isn't very happy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 31, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »

I hope I did this right. This is a post from WS this person is a lawyer, because there was a problem with posts from WS I left the name of the poster, thought this was interesting.    Originally Posted by Chezhire 
So, I called the Orlando Sentinel and asked for Sarah Lundy, the author of the article I'd snipped from, and asked her how she got a copy of this motion, since it wasn't online as of yet. She said she had to physically go to the courthouse to get it, that she didn't realize it had been filed 'til she went looking. I asked her to put it on the Orlando Sentinel's website, and she said she'd try, but she said she wouldn't promise it.  She says it's only one page total - JBaez lists 5 points (NO LAW - no surprise there, eh???) on why he should get this hearing: "...he's in search for the truth...he's needing to subpoena things...items cannot be obtained through normal discovery through Rule 3.220, FL rule..."

Thanks NoRose. 
I'd like to knock Doughboy's fat azz flat of his back. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

I had to run out for a bit after I posted the link to the JB request, come back &  ! Thanks for all of you who put in your two cents.  I thought it seemed like he was grasping at straws but I figured "who would be that stupid?".  Should have known!

I see still no documents? Heck this is almost as good!

Where are those documents?Do you think they want us to beg instead of dancing? 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.