April 27, 2024, 11:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227284 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 31, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

if the Anthonys want to visit, Casey, they are free to do so without special treatment. It says a lot to me that they have not been, not even once since the indictment.

So, what do they want to say to her that they don't want public. Hmmm.

This bothers me too GnM.  If they support her, why not go to the jail and at least chit chat with her.  JMO, but I think JB has advised slore not to accept visits from anyone.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #501 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

Thanks GnM for the Florida Laws...now can you interpret them? 

JB better get busy! He's got a lot of work to do in the next 6 months.  I want to know why Hoover's depo got delayed...do you think Hoover lawyered up?

I'm not that smart. 

But I believe what he's asking had better fall under one of the "proected" categories or Judhe Strickland might just disclose a foot up Baez's arse.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »

if the Anthonys want to visit, Casey, they are free to do so without special treatment. It says a lot to me that they have not been, not even once since the indictment.

They could possibly want to get their stories straight before trial.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 31, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »

I just wonder ... seeing her face to face and "in private" for the first time since the remains were found and id'd as Caylee's ... what would they say to her? Cindy would have to be highly medicated and in a state of supreme denial in order to make it through that visit without snapping.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 31, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

That's what I suggested this morning.  Its the only explanation, IMO.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #505 on: March 31, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »

I sure would like to see a video of the kfn meet and greet to see who was wearing light colored pants with a dark colored shirt.Looks like a guy......
Thank goodness someone else sees it too.  I think it is a man too.  The build is male.  I have not heard back from Kathi or JMV - I sent them both an email asking them to see if they can see it better with the real video. 
I see what you see for sure but we do need a better video of this.If they get back with you NewsJunkie,please be sure and post.
Maybe it's that 3rd PI Cindy talked about(that they hired)?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »

Thanks GnM for the Florida Laws...now can you interpret them? 

JB better get busy! He's got a lot of work to do in the next 6 months.  I want to know why Hoover's depo got delayed...do you think Hoover lawyered up?

I'm not that smart. 

But I believe what he's asking had better fall under one of the "proected" categories or Judhe Strickland might just disclose a foot up Baez's arse.

I'm not either but I thought that if JB came up with it, it can't be that difficult to understand.  This case reeks of "HOW NOT TO REPRESENT YOUR CLIENT 101". JMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #507 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

Trying to understand why Baez wants to depose so many jail guards it occured to me that not only did KC double over and request a sedative upon hearing of bones being found, she more that likely uttered somehthing along the lines of "Holy S*#T!  I am screwed now.  They found out where I threw her away"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

I just wonder ... seeing her face to face and "in private" for the first time since the remains were found and id'd as Caylee's ... what would they say to her? Cindy would have to be highly medicated and in a state of supreme denial in order to make it through that visit without snapping.

After watching the memorial service and all that CMA bs - I think they might tell her how much they love her and support her.   Along with asking her what is her defense so that they can help her.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 31, 2009, 04:27:03 PM »

Trying to understand why Baez wants to depose so many jail guards it occured to me that not only did KC double over and request a sedative upon hearing of bones being found, she more that likely uttered somehthing along the lines of "Holy S*#T!  I am screwed now.  They found out where I threw her away"

Reminds me of -- they haven't even found her clothes yet.

That slore supposedly said that in front of the female who wass working with LP. Seems Casey slips up from time to time.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 31, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

Reminds me of -- they haven't even found her clothes yet.

That slore supposedly said that in front of the female who wass working with LP. Seems Casey slips up from time to time.

She's immature and has a big mouth.   She could have said just about anything.    One thing is for sure, Bozo doesn't want anyone to see those videos - so it must be good.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 31, 2009, 04:30:59 PM »

After watching the memorial service and all that CMA bs - I think they might tell her how much they love her and support her.   Along with asking her what is her defense so that they can help her.

that is how I see it too Sassy....they would be all about her as usual...slobbering all over themselves to see if they could please Her Highness....they make me sick...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2009, 04:31:55 PM »

You may be correct.  I believe he just checked who was working that day and is doing them all in the hopes that one of them actually says what he wants to hear.  That way he can go crying to the judge again and say that the SA and prison are in a conspiracy to stop him from seeing his client and breaking her constitutional rights.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #513 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »

I can't believe the luck I'm having today.  My sources have found yet another page of whorseface's diary.

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »

Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey
Baez To Depose Orange Co. Corrections Sgt. Today

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 3:02 pm EDT March 31, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DELICIOUS: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DIGG: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [FACEBOOK: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [REDDIT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [RSS] [PRINT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [EMAIL: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey]

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Corrections officials said Tuesday that they have no plans to allow an in-person visit between Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother.

On Monday, a source with direct knowledge of what was going on said the in-person visit was going to happen under the supervision of corrections staff and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

In a written statement released Tuesday, a corrections spokesman said they plan to give Casey "no special treatment" and they have no plans to allow an in-person family visit for Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19054582/detail.html

woo hoo!    Yes! no special treatment for the bottom feeder  Anthonys....

DENIED!   Not shocked but doing the happy dance just the same

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

Capp where I come from that is not called the "Happy Dance"......

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »

Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey
Baez To Depose Orange Co. Corrections Sgt. Today

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 3:02 pm EDT March 31, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DELICIOUS: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [DIGG: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [FACEBOOK: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [REDDIT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [RSS] [PRINT: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey] [EMAIL: Jail Denies Anthonys' Request To See Casey]

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Corrections officials said Tuesday that they have no plans to allow an in-person visit between Casey Anthony, her parents and her brother.

On Monday, a source with direct knowledge of what was going on said the in-person visit was going to happen under the supervision of corrections staff and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.

In a written statement released Tuesday, a corrections spokesman said they plan to give Casey "no special treatment" and they have no plans to allow an in-person family visit for Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19054582/detail.html

woo hoo!    Yes! no special treatment for the bottom feeder  Anthonys....

Looks more like a lap dance than a happy dance.

The lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying!!!     

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »

hehe...sorries I cant conceal that Im not so shabby at shakin my tailfeather    When its in ya its just gotta come out - I just dont do it on tables or wrapped around poles in public

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #518 on: March 31, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

It makes the Steel Monkey Happy!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 31, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »

hehe...sorries I cant conceal that Im not so shabby at shakin my tailfeather    When its in ya its just gotta come out - I just dont do it on tables or wrapped around poles in public

I hear what ya .   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.