April 28, 2024, 08:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227358 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 31, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

DENIED!   Not shocked but doing the happy dance just the same
Capp where I come from that is not called the "Happy Dance"......

hehe...sorries I cant conceal that Im not so shabby at shakin my tailfeather    When its in ya its just gotta come out - I just dont do it on tables or wrapped around poles in public

I hear what ya .   

Your girl knocked my word out. I hear what ya saying . 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »

See that Steel, your partner never lets ya down!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 31, 2009, 05:00:47 PM »

if the Anthonys want to visit, Casey, they are free to do so without special treatment. It says a lot to me that they have not been, not even once since the indictment.

So, what do they want to say to her that they don't want public. Hmmm.

They could possibly want to get their stories straight before trial.

I just wonder ... seeing her face to face and "in private" for the first time since the remains were found and id'd as Caylee's ... what would they say to her? Cindy would have to be highly medicated and in a state of supreme denial in order to make it through that visit without snapping.

After watching the memorial service and all that CMA bs - I think they might tell her how much they love her and support her.   Along with asking her what is her defense so that they can help her.

Ditto!!  But I am still thinking this we want  a private meeting was coming strictly from the A's side....I do not think BJ  will/would allow her to visit with them. I really believe his is the force behind no jail visits. I think he feels she may not be able to control her temper or say something stupid and it would all be on camera.  I feel if casey allowed the A's would be there in a spit second

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #523 on: March 31, 2009, 05:02:21 PM »

BOMBSHELL - Diaries of Cindy and George found.

Yesterdays entry from Cindy...

Yesterdays entry from George...

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 31, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »

CC you are cracking me up!  I always thought Cindy had a bowl cut but mushroom would do it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 31, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »

OMG CC you are on a roll.....HILARIOUS!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #526 on: March 31, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »

See that Steel, your partner never lets ya down!

And for that I am eternally grateful!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 31, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »

They are talking about Casey on HLN right now and the parents wanting the private visit.  Natisha Lansing (sp) said that the Ants have been writing letters to her and communicate with her through letters.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »

They are talking about Casey on HLN right now and the parents wanting the private visit.  Natisha Lansing (sp) said that the Ants have been writing letters to her and communicate with her through letters.
[/quote]

O if only one could get their hands on those!   Even if its just to burn their buns!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »

Thanks GnM for the Florida Laws...now can you interpret them? 

JB better get busy! He's got a lot of work to do in the next 6 months.  I want to know why Hoover's depo got delayed...do you think Hoover lawyered up?

I'm not that smart. 

But I believe what he's asking had better fall under one of the "proected" categories or Judhe Strickland might just disclose a foot up Baez's arse.

I'm not either but I thought that if JB came up with it, it can't be that difficult to understand.  This case reeks of "HOW NOT TO REPRESENT YOUR CLIENT 101". JMO.
That's good.  then Casey will be convicted.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #530 on: March 31, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »

CC you are cracking me up!  I always thought Cindy had a bowl cut but mushroom would do it.

She is cracking me up too.  Mushroom hair and sex.  OMG 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 31, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »

Jail Sergeant Questioned In Case Against Casey

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT March 31, 2009Updated: 5:02 pm EDT March 31, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team interrogated a witness late Tuesday afternoon. Jail Sergeant 58-year-old Dennis Moonsammy was questioned by her attorney, Jose Baez.

Moonsammy supervises Casey Anthony at the jail, and told Eyewitness News he did not see Casey's response the day Caylee's remains were found.

"Did you see Casey Anthonys reaction when they found her daughter's remains?" asked WFTV reporter Jeff Deal.

"No sir. No sir," responded Moonsammy.

The veteran Orange County corrections sergeant headed into the State Attorney's Office to answer questions under oath from Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

"Every witness is critical," said Baez.

Moonsammy is a shift sergeant who oversees the Women's Detention Center at the Orange County Jail. He is the first of four corrections officers who will be deposed this week in the Casey Anthony criminal trial.

While he says he didn't see Casey's reaction, it is possible someone else described it too him.
Eyewitness News has learned she hyperventilated and asked for medication when she heard that Caylee's remains had been found.

Moonsammy said he had a lawyer with him during the questioning.

"I didn't do anything wrong," said Moonsammy.

Jose Baez said he believes the depositions he has lined up this week are a serious part of this case.

"It's a life changing situation so I think every part of it is," said Baez.

Casey Anthony's defense team will have to wait two more days to interrogate other key players in the murder case.

Jose Baez was going to depose former Anthony family private investigator Jim Hoover and several Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators Tuesday, but those depositions have been delayed until Thursday.

Four jail officers will also be questioned. Two of those jailers witnessed Casey's reaction when she was told about the discovery of Caylee's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19057427/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: March 31, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 31, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »

TKS Trimm

Moonsammy (what a name!) comment to the press after the dep "I didn't do anything wrong," indicates that Baez was trying to insinuate that he and/or others did.   That's what I got out of that simple statement.

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: March 31, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »

BOMBSHELL - Diaries of Cindy and George found.

Yesterdays entry from Cindy...

Yesterdays entry from George...

LMAO I was reading this thinking is this for real? I read it like almost twice before I realized yet again I am slow

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 31, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »

Jail Sergeant Questioned In Case Against Casey

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT March 31, 2009Updated: 5:02 pm EDT March 31, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team interrogated a witness late Tuesday afternoon. Jail Sergeant 58-year-old Dennis Moonsammy was questioned by her attorney, Jose Baez.

Moonsammy supervises Casey Anthony at the jail, and told Eyewitness News he did not see Casey's response the day Caylee's remains were found.

"Did you see Casey Anthonys reaction when they found her daughter's remains?" asked WFTV reporter Jeff Deal.

"No sir. No sir," responded Moonsammy.

The veteran Orange County corrections sergeant headed into the State Attorney's Office to answer questions under oath from Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

"Every witness is critical," said Baez.

Moonsammy is a shift sergeant who oversees the Women's Detention Center at the Orange County Jail. He is the first of four corrections officers who will be deposed this week in the Casey Anthony criminal trial.

While he says he didn't see Casey's reaction, it is possible someone else described it too him.
Eyewitness News has learned she hyperventilated and asked for medication when she heard that Caylee's remains had been found.

Moonsammy said he had a lawyer with him during the questioning.

"I didn't do anything wrong," said Moonsammy.

Jose Baez said he believes the depositions he has lined up this week are a serious part of this case.

"It's a life changing situation so I think every part of it is," said Baez.

Casey Anthony's defense team will have to wait two more days to interrogate other key players in the murder case.

Jose Baez was going to depose former Anthony family private investigator Jim Hoover and several Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators Tuesday, but those depositions have been delayed until Thursday.

Four jail officers will also be questioned. Two of those jailers witnessed Casey's reaction when she was told about the discovery of Caylee's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19057427/detail.html#-

Thanks Trimm!

My bff works at the same jail.. I wonder how far down the line Baez is gonna go    He's fishing it seems.

NorthernRose (I think it was...back a few pages) , I never realized all the things Cindy could be blamed for... your list was quite interesting!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #536 on: March 31, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »

I bet Cindy isn't very happy. 
Good 

I don't know if I've ever seen her happy!   I know I've never seen her cry!    Does she have any feelings, I wonder??
Sassy, Cindy didn't even cry on the 911 call. She kept yelling at the dispatcher each time she called. Cindy never cried during the conversation. Then when the cops got there all she was concerned about was the cash in KC's wallet. I think the only feelings she has is her hatred and disgust of KC and George.  Cindy may be just as much a sociopath as her devil spawn daughter. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 31, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

The only problem I have with Baez and Cindy throwing her parents under the bus is at the hearing where she turns around to say hi to them (we have the pic) it was like an old married couple had met in Church and he says' Honey, your parents are in the back row, turn and say hi to them".  They would both avoid her parents if throwing the under the bus was the agenda.  MOO.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #538 on: March 31, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Northern Rose, I am still confused about the depositions too, FWIW 

Maybe it is just an administrative problem - couldn't get anyone to do the transcribing/dictation?   Or maybe not enough time?    MonkeyConfused::  just a guess.
I transcribe for a living, I will do it! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: March 31, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »

Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case
Jail Will Not Allow In-Person Casey Visit

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT March 31, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [DELICIOUS: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [DIGG: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [FACEBOOK: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [REDDIT: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [RSS] [PRINT: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [EMAIL: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, filed a motion Tuesday asking Judge Stan Strickland for an exparte hearing.

All along, Baez has said he knows information that will help explain why Casey Anthony didn't report Caylee missing for a month -- and why Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter.

Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in her daughter Caylee's disappearance.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County on Dec. 11.

Baez wants to explain why he is requesting to subpoena certain records that he believes may be critical to Casey Anthony's defense, but he wants to block those records from being made public because he doesn't want to divulge what Casey Anthony's defense will be. Baez said he doesn't want to release to anyone else his so-called theory of defense.

"He wants somebody's records and he does not want to say who. Apparently they won't give it to him if he's tried to through other channels," criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said he thinks it's a smart move by Baez because "he sees something everyone else is missing, but he doesn't want to tip the state off to what he's going to raise at trial."

If prosecutors find out just what records Baez wants, Hornsby said the secrecy strategy could backfire.

When asked if he had information the state does not, Baez said, "I'm not going to discuss the details of that. That's for the court to decide and we'll leave it at that."

Strickland has not yet ruled on whether he will allow the hearing.

Baez would not say whether he's confident the judge will grant his motion.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19054582/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.