April 27, 2024, 04:51:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227306 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 31, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

MTN - yes and how did the person get behind the vegetation and how did it move sideways and while I am on a run-on sentence...how did the person in white pants turn sideways behind the shrub and why did DC look twice?
LOL - I hope Blinks camera person can take a few questions in musings maybe! LOL
I just think it is a person.  I am open minded if someone can explain how that is a reflection - but so far, I am no where near convinced.

Now i think there could be another possibility as I thought hoover said he taped over this tape at his sons something or other and Im assuming LE had to recover this tape. Could it be a leftover ghost image that didnt get removed or wasnt noticed?

I think you got a good eye and there gonna have to explain who that image is.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #561 on: March 31, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »

Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case
Jail Will Not Allow In-Person Casey Visit

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT March 31, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [DELICIOUS: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [DIGG: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [FACEBOOK: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [REDDIT: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [RSS] [PRINT: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case] [EMAIL: Baez Files Secretive Motion In Casey Case]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, filed a motion Tuesday asking Judge Stan Strickland for an exparte hearing.

All along, Baez has said he knows information that will help explain why Casey Anthony didn't report Caylee missing for a month -- and why Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter.
Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in her daughter Caylee's disappearance.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County on Dec. 11.

Baez wants to explain why he is requesting to subpoena certain records that he believes may be critical to Casey Anthony's defense, but he wants to block those records from being made public because he doesn't want to divulge what Casey Anthony's defense will be. Baez said he doesn't want to release to anyone else his so-called theory of defense.

"He wants somebody's records and he does not want to say who. Apparently they won't give it to him if he's tried to through other channels," criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said he thinks it's a smart move by Baez because "he sees something everyone else is missing, but he doesn't want to tip the state off to what he's going to raise at trial."

If prosecutors find out just what records Baez wants, Hornsby said the secrecy strategy could backfire.

When asked if he had information the state does not, Baez said, "I'm not going to discuss the details of that. That's for the court to decide and we'll leave it at that."

Strickland has not yet ruled on whether he will allow the hearing.

Baez would not say whether he's confident the judge will grant his motion.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19054582/detail.html

So he is still sticking to innocent.  Well what a great lawyer to have an innocent person sitting in solitaire for such a long time and NOW he is going after records that could prove this?  did this come to him through a dream. perhaps the same psychic that was on the phone with DC has called him.  Oh wait, he is so busy with other clients that he is only now getting around to do this.

And the people of Florida will be so thrilled that he is just bring this up now not like this is already costing the state so much money.  Yes he is a genius with this move, actually a savant would be more like it.  Throwing chicken poop on the coupe walls again I see.

If he thinks his client is so innocent then that means that a child killer is on the loose in Or-lawn-do and JB is holding that info back so that he can have a "NG Bombshell" moment in the courtroom.  What an arse.  GMAB.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 31, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »

Klass or someone - favor please......Tonight on JVM she showed that tape of DomCasey coming out of the woods - bending under trees, on phone.  He walked a few steps and I see a person standing in the woods.  If Hoover was taping, who is the person?  Can you freeze that for us?  If this has been talked about and I missed it when I was sick - someone just tell me!
Thanks

Yeah, I'll find it and check.

News_Junkie - is the the part of the show?  I don't see anyone standing in the woods?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SpmPpJQEqRY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
3:23 this video - white pants.

I don't see a person???

Bringing the video capture forward.  Notice the person is behind the tree branch.  How is that a reflection?  My email is in my profile if you want to write me off line and tell me how crazy I am or that you are sick of this discussion!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #563 on: March 31, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Just wanted to say Hi. JSM is behind and doesn't understand all this lawyer talk that Baez is trying to pull. Makes me feel alot better, Baez must not understand it anymore than JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: March 31, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

I wonder if Baez is trying to get records ... let's say ... possibly some sort of therapist/counselor records ... on either George or Cindy ... and doesn't want them to get wind of it ....

Just makes me wonder ...

And Amen Northern Rose ... if Casey is innocent ... you'd think he wouldn't care how he got those records ... or who knew about it!  If she's innocent ... there's a murderer out there!  (and I'm Mary Poppins!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

MTN - yes and how did the person get behind the vegetation and how did it move sideways and while I am on a run-on sentence...how did the person in white pants turn sideways behind the shrub and why did DC look twice?
LOL - I hope Blinks camera person can take a few questions in musings maybe! LOL
I just think it is a person.  I am open minded if someone can explain how that is a reflection - but so far, I am no where near convinced.
Leroy - at least I know someone is reading what I write! LOL
I type like I talk, run on!  I also don't type what I am thinking or know as I figure you guys already know that! LOL  I really should try harder to just breathe before touching the keyboard, especially when I am excited to say what I want to say! LMAO

that was funny!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »

Now i think there could be another possibility as I thought hoover said he taped over this tape at his sons something or other and Im assuming LE had to recover this tape. Could it be a leftover ghost image that didnt get removed or wasnt noticed?

I think you got a good eye and there gonna have to explain who that image is.
Gosh, I think there is a compliment in there somewhere! LMAO.  Now Mr. Casey, what is that ghost behind the tree?
Mr. Casey:  "I told you, I was talking to a psychic!"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »

All along, Baez has said he knows information that will help explain why Casey Anthony didn't report Caylee missing for a month -- and why Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter.  I believe Cindy is going down, big time, I'll be shocked if this isn't going to happen. Remember Cindy was with Caylee that day, and I'll bet they will go with, when Casey left the house she left Caylee in the care of Cindy. That is why she was partying and all the other fun stuff, because Cindy was babysitting. Now, how they are going to get around some of the details  , I'm not sure, but will be worth the price of admission to hear this line of bs. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

I screencapped a shot after DC is coming out of the woods and then turning back, when you watch full screen you see obvious beams of reflective light & the figure moves with the beams - hope that heps

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »

Leroy - at least I know someone is reading what I write! LOL
I type like I talk, run on!  I also don't type what I am thinking or know as I figure you guys already know that! LOL  I really should try harder to just breathe before touching the keyboard, especially when I am excited to say what I want to say! LMAO

that was funny!

Hey I AM the queen of the run on sentence, lol Dont you read my press? teehee.
Here's what I need, the actual video, you cant even use the youtube its double recorded, etc. Do we have that? I promise to take a look.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2009, 08:04:56 PM »

I'm looking and looking for another person in the video, and I just don't see anyone. I'm sure not disputing there is someone, heck it could be George, could someone circle by the tree branch, I can't see that well either. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »

All along, Baez has said he knows information that will help explain why Casey Anthony didn't report Caylee missing for a month -- and why Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter.  I believe Cindy is going down, big time, I'll be shocked if this isn't going to happen. Remember Cindy was with Caylee that day, and I'll bet they will go with, when Casey left the house she left Caylee in the care of Cindy. That is why she was partying and all the other fun stuff, because Cindy was babysitting. Now, how they are going to get around some of the details  , I'm not sure, but will be worth the price of admission to hear this line of bs. 
I'm with you!  And they can probably get around most of the details by saying ... look at all the lies Cindy has told ...
I think CinCin better quit trying to save Casey's azz and work on saving her own.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

I screencapped a shot after DC is coming out of the woods and then turning back, when you watch full screen you see obvious beams of reflective light & the figure moves with the beams - hope that heps

Capp - I have it on my dvr - but am recording two shows right now.  However, that white line in the upper right is the video date stamp if I remember correctly.  Will check it and let you know.  Back in a bit monkeys.....I think the cig tax goes into effect tomorrow so I am off to the store to save money today! LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »

Capp - I have it on my dvr - but am recording two shows right now.  However, that white line in the upper right is the video date stamp if I remember correctly.  Will check it and let you know.  Back in a bit monkeys.....I think the cig tax goes into effect tomorrow so I am off to the store to save money today! LOL
It goes into effect tomorrow ANJ. Just bought a few packs myself.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »

I'm either crazy  or losing my eyesight, I want to see what people are seeing and I can't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »

On NG, Leonard: CA wants the meeting, Casey doesn't want anything to do with her. Bombshell 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2009, 08:24:23 PM »

I'm either crazy  or losing my eyesight, I want to see what people are seeing and I can't.
I can't see a thing No Rose, I just did an update on my computer and everytime I try to post my letters keep jumping up and down.  I hope Zoe is doing well. Josef is limping on his right front paw and I don't know why. Doesn't hurt him to run after dogs though? 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 31, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

On NG, Leonard: CA wants the meeting, Casey doesn't want anything to do with her. Bombshell 

that would go along with Casey and Baez throwing Cindy under the bus.

This is going to be something to watch develop... I think it's going to get quite nasty!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: March 31, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

I can't see a thing No Rose, I just did an update on my computer and everytime I try to post my letters keep jumping up and down.  I hope Zoe is doing well. Josef is limping on his right front paw and I don't know why. Doesn't hurt him to run after dogs though? 
Well I'm glad I'm not alone  Zoe does that sometimes, once there was a picker stuck on her paw, and when I took it off she snapped and bit me. She can't tolerate her feet touched.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 31, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

that would go along with Casey and Baez throwing Cindy under the bus.

This is going to be something to watch develop... I think it's going to get quite nasty!
I agree, this is going to be something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.