April 27, 2024, 03:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227299 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 31, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

SM,

Its been a bother to me that Ants sit behind their daughter, seemingly in support of her.  But all along I've been wondering if they fear she will throw them under the bus, so their playing nice is a tactic to (hopefully) deflect alleged perps mud-slinging.  Lord knows they must know of her historical ability to scapegoat on others, given their 20 years + of dealing w/her.  They might be shaking in their boots knowing her as they do.

Foggy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: March 31, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

SM,

Its been a bother to me that Ants sit behind their daughter, seemingly in support of her.  But all along I've been wondering if they fear she will throw them under the bus, so their playing nice is a tactic to (hopefully) deflect alleged perps mud-slinging.  Lord knows they must know of her historical ability to scapegoat on others, given their 20 years + of dealing w/her.  They might be shaking in their boots knowing her as they do.

Foggy

ya know, when I heard that Casey didn't want to see them I began thinking the same thing!  i think they are VERY afraid of what they know she is capable of!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: March 31, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »

I posted instructions for what to do with puter for upcoming virus threat in Musings, hope it helps.  My Hubby is a Tech, and he said just what Klaas' son said.....Don't install Internet Explorer 8, nothing but problems!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 31, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »

Amy had to hire a lawyer....another person that Casey has infected......Amy has to use her money to hire an attorney simply by knowing this creature Casey....and being a young person, Amy may not have a few thousand dollars just lying around to pay an attorney....If Casey would just come clean on what she did, people would not be going through what they are having to go through because of her..

You are so right and I have never thought of it from this perspective.  I am sure Amy does not have the kind of money just sitting around to hire a lawyer.  When the Sgt from the prison was deposed today the one article said he had a lawyer present as well.  That lawyer I am sure is being paid by the state and ultimately the citizens of Florida.  Amy gets to pay for her own lawyer unless she found one to do it pro bono , but I doubt that.  Yes the legacy of being a near Casey.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 31, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

Is what I circled what you guys are seeing?

Is it the reflection in the windshield glass of the person talking on the phone?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: March 31, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

SM,

Foggy

ya know, when I heard that Casey didn't want to see them I began thinking the same thing!  i think they are VERY afraid of what they know she is capable of!

Leroy, if I were in jail for whatever reason and my folks wanted to see me, taped visit or no there isn't anyone on God's green earth that'd prevent us from visiting--least of all JB.  I think them communicating by letters is hogwash.  Letters can arguably be more problematic for all concerned, so I don't buy that malarkey either...though the nosy side of me sure'd love to read those missives.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 31, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »

Klaas,
Will you please make me look like a smart monkey and fix my pic!

you are cracking me up today!!!
Anything I can do to make your day, just a little brighter....just let me know! LOL    Now, wait till you see my crayon skills!

BabsKats - thanks will head over and read the instructions in musings now!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 31, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

SM,

Foggy

Leroy, if I were in jail for whatever reason and my folks wanted to see me, taped visit or no there isn't anyone on God's green earth that'd prevent us from visiting--least of all JB.  I think them communicating by letters is hogwash.  Letters can arguably be more problematic for all concerned, so I don't buy that malarkey either...though the nosy side of me sure'd love to read those missives.   

Can the letters at some time in the future become evidence?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 31, 2009, 10:51:16 PM »

I am adding reasons why I think JB could be using his exparte to throw Cindy under the bus:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car
Cindy had a huge fight with Casey and tried to choke her around the same period that Caylee went missing
Cindy has stated that Casey loved that child and would never hurt her
Cindy stated at the memorial she had three children
Last CONFIRMED sighting of Caylee was with Cindy
Cindy stated to officers that she had sent someone into the woods back in Nov.
Casey said to Amy that she will get the house soon, if Mom (and Dad) are in jail her wish comes true
Cindy will take the fall and go down as a Martyr...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation
Your speculation makes sense to me....almost frightening how this case can change.

I think this all makes sense, but I have always believed that it will be George who will be thrown under the bus, because he, by his OWN admission was the last to see Caylee. KC is going to say she left Caylee with them the night before when the fight broke out and she never saw her again.

She was setting this up when she told that Lee made sexual advances and that her "father was abusive".............she is going to say George molested her and she believes that is what happened to Caylee and then he killed her.

GET READY GEORGE............There are a lot of tires on that bus!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 31, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »

SM,

Foggy

If I was in jail, I WOULD NOT want to see MY parents.........NOPE.......I would just serve my time and then RUN LIKE H*LL............LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 31, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »

Amy had to hire a lawyer....another person that Casey has infected......Amy has to use her money to hire an attorney simply by knowing this creature Casey....and being a young person, Amy may not have a few thousand dollars just lying around to pay an attorney....If Casey would just come clean on what she did, people would not be going through what they are having to go through because of her..

Its a damn shame, isn't it.        I'm glad Amy was wise enough to hire a lawyer.   She will need coaching and advice before answering any of Bozo's questions.    I hope someone will do it at a huge discount, if not for free.

She cancelled the scheduled deposition, but she'll have to do it eventually, right?   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 31, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45901273.pdf

This link provides the actual exparte motion.

JB only lists 5 points, no case law, no precedences, just good faith.  WTH?
I think there are many many people that believe with good faith that we should be at trial now and this over with.

Good faith!!!!! What good faith, the only way he could have got his information is from his client who has never been known to tell the truth under any circumstances. It seems that Bozo doesn't even have enough to throw against the wall here and wants a big fishing expedition to see if he can rake up some muck.

Maybe he wants dig up dates and times so they can concoct a story that fits, whoever gets thrown under the bus will be the one with the weakest alibi. I don't think the defense can do this at least I hope not.

I agree, Miki   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 31, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

Klaas,
Will you please make me look like a smart monkey and fix my pic!

you are cracking me up today!!!
Anything I can do to make your day, just a little brighter....just let me know! LOL    Now, wait till you see my crayon skills!

BabsKats - thanks will head over and read the instructions in musings now!

I now see what you mean.  I went a few frames forward and the outline does appear to be more of a person.  However, when he turns around and walks back he appears to be walking right through the "person".  I believe it is just a reflection off the glass of the van door catching paper or something in the van.  I would be thrilled to be wrong.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: March 31, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »

I posted instructions for what to do with puter for upcoming virus threat in Musings, hope it helps.  My Hubby is a Tech, and he said just what Klaas' son said.....Don't install Internet Explorer 8, nothing but problems!

Thanks! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 31, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »

I believe that JB wants Ricardo Morales Hard drive and that is what he is trying to get. I think he is gonna pin this on poor Ricardo and that is is "so called" Defense. It will be Casey didn't do it, Ricardo Did. Back in the beginning when they first gave June 9th as the date she disappeared, Casey did so because they stayed all night with Ric that day/night and them saying that date was no accident. When they found proof that she was alive on Fathers Day their plan had to change. If the nursing home video didn't exist, they would have kept on saying June 9th.

I truly believe that this is what we will find out come trial time.
That's another great thought, and yes there is that darn June 9th date, so with that and that win her over with chloroform picture lets pin it on Ricardo. 

Yes, Baez made that obvious denoting the "seduce with chloroform" picture....talk about a quantum leap.   Ricardo could care less about Casey, he certainly would not harm Caylee.   If anything he saw her for what she was and dumped her

Only one person had the smell of death lingering to their car. Casey.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 31, 2009, 11:02:28 PM »

Cookie...you are like me..I feel so much empathy for each and every one of KC's friends...especially Amy.  KC already caused her so much grief when she was pretending to be Amy's friend.  

Stole her money ($400), ripped off her bank account, used her car while she was in PR (Amy even filled the tank up w/gas first), tried real hard to make her homeless, stole her gaff tape, got her to go buy her a gas can and who knows what else.  

Now, poor girl has to pay an attorney!!!!!!  And, put her life on hold for another couple of years before this case goes to trial (if then, cuz we know it won't be October).  And for what?  Trying to be a good friend to this POS!!!!  

And another thing...the A's think THEY and KC are the ONLY victims in this...well I beg to differ ....anyone who has ever come in contact w/them (especially Caylee)are the real VICTIMS...not them.

I truly hate the whole damn Anthony family.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 31, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

Think George confessed (himself, or someone else) to the murder in his suicide note?  Maybe he wants that note and since the court refused to release it, he would have to have an open hearing.  

I have always thought that Conway, Sindy, Lee & George composed that note together.  Like why was his SUICIDE note in the car?  If he rented the motel room to kill himself and compose a note..what?  Did he run out and put it in the car BEFORE it was finished?

Of course, they sent Conway in to protest it being released to the public..so maybe that is why Baez wants it released to him in secret.  As the note stands now, it CANNOT be used in the trial..by the defense or prosecution.  IMO.

That is a great point, and I wondered also about that note in the car. Was there not a note in the car and the hotel room?

That's an interesting theory.   Baez wanting it released to him...   hmmm...    You might be on to something here.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:17 PM »

SM,

Foggy

If I was in jail, I WOULD NOT want to see MY parents.........NOPE.......I would just serve my time and then RUN LIKE H*LL............LOL

Yup I would be the same, change my name and identity as my parents would do far worse then a jail could if they ever caught me.  I have told all my kids that if the police ever needed to tell me what they had been up to they had better beg to be locked up as it will be far safer than if I caught up with them.  As they grew and started hitting those bigger problems they always called home first to come clean before we heard it somewhere else.  One time our son was involved in a truck roll over as a passenger.  He called home from the ditch and I could tell just by his voice that whatever was wrong it was BIG.  After we were done in hospital I told him to call 911 first in those cases. However I did learn that tough love works well and they all know we love them.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:43 PM »

SM,

Foggy

Yup I would be the same, change my name and identity as my parents would do far worse then a jail could if they ever caught me.  I have told all my kids that if the police ever needed to tell me what they had been up to they had better beg to be locked up as it will be far safer than if I caught up with them.  As they grew and started hitting those bigger problems they always called home first to come clean before we heard it somewhere else.  One time our son was involved in a truck roll over as a passenger.  He called home from the ditch and I could tell just by his voice that whatever was wrong it was BIG.  After we were done in hospital I told him to call 911 first in those cases. However I did learn that tough love works well and they all know we love them.
"However I did learn that tough love works well and they all know we love them."
That is a powerful statement you made...if only Cindy had been such a loving parent.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: March 31, 2009, 11:26:54 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.

Doesnt' this remind you of the jinlge "that's what friends are for"   Not, but KC seems to think so.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.