April 27, 2024, 09:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227275 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #680 on: April 01, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »

I don't think LE ran the paternity test on LA because they really thought he was the baby daddy.  Perhaps they did it to shut down one of the defense possible tactics of 'saying' LA was the dad and that is why KC had a psychotic episode or something.
Could very well be. I wonder why they do not offer out George's DNA. That I have always questioned. I also question if George is Casey's Bio Dad..always have. Yah its been talked about and such .. but proven no. 
Sometimes I look at Caylee on the Vids and she looks so much like George its not even funny. There is a HOTEL of skeletons in this Family .. why I chose the word Hotel - because it has many floors and a Elevator that never ceases .. Going UP ..Going Down ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 01, 2009, 01:19:09 AM »

BluesyGram
I used work in a Day Spa and I had many clients that worked in Correctional Facilities as my Clients. One in particular was a Nurse and she told me the wildest stories truths " practically Unimaginable" what " High Risk" inmates do to each other and to themselves... UM Not a pretty scene ..things I don't even think I could type on SM ..

Man Did I respect her .. Lord have Mercy. She when she started coming to the Spa as my client had 30 years in working in the Prison ..waiting to retire.  OMG. Whew .. Talk about someone deserving a Purple Heart just because of what she has been through and witnessed.

I probably can't even 'imagine' some of the things.  Bet she did see bizarre things being a nurse especially.  Have watched a few of those lock-up programs on MSNBC....the men's prison's on there were especially troubling..some w/mental issues.  She isn't going to like it in the 'big house'.  She probably thinks she is in a 'dorm' room now compared the prison.  

Praying that with all that time to think...that Caylee's 'doe' eyes stare at her in her dreams.  

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 01, 2009, 01:25:20 AM »

Okay, let's see if this works.

Now, one rule - no laughing at my crayon skills or computer skills if this didn't work.  Deal?

Thanks Klaas - at least I put it in photobucket - do I get half credit? 

BTW - the reflection stuff seems in the foreground more - anyone know if it was or had rained that day?  I see the person moving to a side standing position, but not disappearing when DC walks back past - the video moves fast at that point and re-racks - but I will look in the am to the one on the dvr. 
Anyone know Hoover?  We need to make friends with him for an original copy!  Blink - you up for a good challenge?  I can lend you some comma's to slice up your run on sentences with - I buy them in bulk at Staples......yep, that was easy!
Runs for the door!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 01, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »

I don't think LE ran the paternity test on LA because they really thought he was the baby daddy.  Perhaps they did it to shut down one of the defense possible tactics of 'saying' LA was the dad and that is why KC had a psychotic episode or something.
Could very well be. I wonder why they do not offer out George's DNA. That I have always questioned. I also question if George is Casey's Bio Dad..always have. Yah its been talked about and such .. but proven no. 
Sometimes I look at Caylee on the Vids and she looks so much like George its not even funny. There is a HOTEL of skeletons in this Family .. why I chose the word Hotel - because it has many floors and a Elevator that never ceases .. Going UP ..Going Down ..

My son looks like my Dad, just not as tall...and KC looks like George too.  

Love the analogy of the HOTEL..LOL.  Yes indeed they have lots to hide about something.  

Remember that very first visit w/G&C when KC was 'interviewing' in the jail w/jail psychologist?  C&G were sitting by the 'TV' watching KC, waiting for their visit.  Then KC gets up and sits down to visit with them and Cindy says ..we could see you (paraphrasing)..and KC says..I was talking to the psychologist...and then looks at Cindy and says..."don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".  That has bugged me ever since that came out.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #684 on: April 01, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »

Bluesy
What upsets so ..on NG when she plays the Jail vids of Casey talking to Cindy/George
Words of Casey  -

I love that little Girl
I can't wait to see that little Girl Again
--------------------------------------------
Not the words of a Mommy
It was about a typical family - Mom, Dad and Teenage Daughter. Mom and Dad very much in love and Teenage Daughter typical pain going through Teen years - Nothing out of the ordinary. Daughter was always wanting her space from Mom. Mom wanting to connect with her. Teens at a certain age Disown Mamma - Its not Cool to talk or want to be around Mom. Transition Stage. So Daughter is wanting her independence and yadda .. Daughter begs Mom & Dad to go and do and be with her friends " typical stuff".
And Mom and Daughter are in constant struggle over this. So what happened was Mom and Daughter are driving and Mom is trying to talk to Daughter ..Daughter with head phones strapped to her head Ipod. Mom gains her attention and they start arguing and within mins they are in car accident. Next Scene they are in the Hospital - beds next to each other. Dad comes to the Hosp. Dad see's both of them and is devastated.
Mom wakes up and see's daughter in the next bed and reaches to her daughter -daughter is going into Dfib - her heart stops - Mom is screaming give me my Daughter's hand .. and they connect Moms hand to Daughter's hand  and Mom is Screaming her Daughters Name and Don't leave  ..Omg I am balling my flipping head off ..
And due to all the Shock/Trauma within - Mom goes into cardiac arrest and Dies on the table - Daughter is pronounced Dead mins later ..yet is found by a nurse to have a pulse. Daughter survives and yet is Awake with Mom's spirit within her ..she thinks she is Mom when she awakes ... so thats when I lost my interest .. it got to be too strange.

But the reason why - I mention this Movie is because a real Mother has instincts. I know Foggy will agree with me. That as a Mother you will do anything in your power to aid in your childs life even if its your own life to pay for it.. its not even a thought. Its just.
Its not even question. With Casey she has never ever ever shown any Instincts of being Motherly let alone would put her own life before Caylee. Casey to me is not classified as Human. Nor Animal. She is more like a Spider. Only lives for her own Survival..and who ever gets in her way .. Her way or your eaten.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #685 on: April 01, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »

News Junkie
I think if I recall the video's of Casey ..the Sleuth not Slore
The Video of him digging that day with the shovel at the house - the Abandoned house in the dirt ..the earth was damp and lots of leaves that appeared to be dead and damp as well.. you asked if that Day it rained ... hope that helps ..

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #686 on: April 01, 2009, 01:54:58 AM »

Love the analogy of the HOTEL..LOL.  Yes indeed they have lots to hide about something.  

Remember that very first visit w/G&C when KC was 'interviewing' in the jail w/jail psychologist?  C&G were sitting by the 'TV' watching KC, waiting for their visit.  Then KC gets up and sits down to visit with them and Cindy says ..we could see you (paraphrasing)..and KC says..I was talking to the psychologist...and then looks at Cindy and says..."don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".  That has bugged me ever since that came out.
And just before she says that " Don't Worry, I didn't tell them anything"... with her little girly giggle and her voice all happy and light because she just woke up from her Nappy in her Cell.. Nap, Nanny, OMG ... I hate those two words now ..along with Absolutely and " SWEETHEART"
sorry - going back - she says at first within the Video in response to George's greeting
" Hi Gorgeous" ...giggle giggle I look like total Crap ... Oh boo hooo

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »

I just read this post ..
which Struck me as much as it did of the person who wrote it. Its a mention I think.
About the relationship of Bobo and Casey
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/lee-wanted-to-talk-about-tonys-relationship-with-casey/
A poster wrote
cha cha says:
March 6, 2009 at 6:42 pm

well do you know what I think, I hope I will not be struck by lightening for this thought, but I really believe Baez was one of her “johns” or “tricks” what are those guys called that pay for lap dances and somethin somethin ….

........... Hmmm

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2009, 02:05:33 AM »

News Junkie
I think if I recall the video's of Casey ..the Sleuth not Slore
The Video of him digging that day with the shovel at the house - the Abandoned house in the dirt ..the earth was damp and lots of leaves that appeared to be dead and damp as well.. you asked if that Day it rained ... hope that helps ..

Yes, because I have watched it so many times and I am seeing the reflection that Capp and others are, but to me it is in the foreground almost like water on the window glass - but totally unrelated to the "person" I see.  ....................another fine run on brought to you by, A_News_Junkie in the box!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2009, 02:07:15 AM »

SPIDER.... You are right on there.  Learned two new analogies tonight...thank you.

I have to add Cindy to that also..especially with the nature of the spider to carry their young on their back....Yuk!  Cindy has said over and over that KC was 'just like her'..well she has convinced me...KC is a sociopath..therefore so must Cindy be.  

No 'normal' person with 'normal' feeling can just 'wipe their feet' after their GD is missing/murdered (I believe she knew when she picked up the car) and hold their hand out for the money.  Never could I put on clothes that were bought with 'blood money' nor could I ever swallow a bite of food that came because she was dead!

And I totally agree about the instinct of Mothers.  Whenever mine would hurt themselves..I really could 'feel' their pain and am just as bad with my 4 grandchildren(maybe more so).    

That movie portrayed every Mom's fear when the kids are going through what I call 'the hormone stage'....that something will happen to them after one of our 'discussions'.  It's like they wake up one morning and you ask them "who are you and what have you done with my sweet loving child..who liked me?"  Ah...the good ole days.  LOL

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 01, 2009, 02:09:50 AM »

Bluesy, that might have been the first indication that she was planning to set her mother up...you know, don't worry I didn't tell them anything like how you tried to strangle me, Mom...and how Caylee got caught in the crossfire and you knocked her down so I took my darling daughter out of there for her own protection but she died later, but you and Dad wouldn't answer your phone...

Of course this is my imagination running away with me.  But I wouldn't put any variation of this story beyond the alleged perp. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2009, 02:19:36 AM »

Foggy Dew...it might be something like that.  Problem with trying to figure these people out is that they don't 'think' at all like us.  So, IMO...anything is possible. 

There is also something about her not acknowledging C&G in court the last two times.  Like when the jury comes back with a guilty verdict..they don't look at the defendant.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #692 on: April 01, 2009, 02:19:50 AM »

SPIDER.... You are right on there.  Learned two new analogies tonight...thank you.

I have to add Cindy to that also..especially with the nature of the spider to carry their young on their back....Yuk!  Cindy has said over and over that KC was 'just like her'..well she has convinced me...KC is a sociopath..therefore so must Cindy be.  

No 'normal' person with 'normal' feeling can just 'wipe their feet' after their GD is missing/murdered (I believe she knew when she picked up the car) and hold their hand out for the money.  Never could I put on clothes that were bought with 'blood money' nor could I ever swallow a bite of food that came because she was dead!

And I totally agree about the instinct of Mothers.  Whenever mine would hurt themselves..I really could 'feel' their pain and am just as bad with my 4 grandchildren(maybe more so).    

That movie portrayed every Mom's fear when the kids are going through what I call 'the hormone stage'....that something will happen to them after one of our 'discussions'.  It's like they wake up one morning and you ask them "who are you and what have you done with my sweet loving child..who liked me?"  Ah...the good ole days.  LOL
Yes it has happened to me two times - When my Daughter turned 3 - within a day before she did - I asked God ..who took my sweet precious baby and sent me this little tyrant .. and within a Week before she turned 4 ... She woke up one morning and she was back .. lol...  My baby was back. Then it happened again when she turned 14 1/2 ..I said GOD what happened? it was like a Alien took over and I had this stranger living with me .. a little angry snit of a bugger she became .. no longer again my Sweet Girl.
She is 18 now ..and again has turned a corner.. She is now my Angel baby again.
All in a Mom's Life .. No Wonder we need new Shoes ...lol.
Mamma needs a New pair of Shoes .. all the Miles we Walk within and Pacing .. we do.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 01, 2009, 02:27:09 AM »

I've gotta hit the hay, friends.  Pleasant dreams to everyone.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #694 on: April 01, 2009, 02:30:26 AM »

Foggy I think all along that Cindy is the integral key - within all of this.
Casey has bent Cindy over so many times and Why is that? Revenge Yah.
 Cindy has never ever Disciplined her, never gave her boundaries of her wrong doings. You steal, You destroy my credit, your a Liar .. Nothing ever done about it. Yet Cindy coddled her so Much that she was never allowed to make her own decisions - smothered her. So the More Casey did in Wrong - the tighter Cindy's grip became.  SICK Family

Like I just replied to Bluesy ..Kids are kids and they go thru stages and You have your own Baby Girl so you know .. and your a Fur Mom too so no need for explanations..

Why is that Casey never progressed past these stages to become a Adult...she is stuck in Adolescence - she is combative and see's the world as I and never a We  ..why is that ?
Cindy never allowed her to grow up and yet slayed her for not being an Adult - that and I think that much more that is within the Ants that we may never know.
Dysfunction plagues this family.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 01, 2009, 02:31:47 AM »

Night Foggy....I need to see if I can get to sleep too.  Gonna run the anti virus thingy tonight.

Need to check the Sandra Cantu thread a bit first.

Nite Deenie..take care and sweet dreams.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #696 on: April 01, 2009, 02:32:29 AM »

Night Foggy....I need to see if I can get to sleep too.  Gonna run the anti virus thingy tonight.

Need to check the Sandra Cantu thread a bit first.

Nite Deenie..take care and sweet dreams.

Good Night Bluesy
xox K

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: April 01, 2009, 02:37:47 AM »

Cindy has never ever Disciplined her, never gave her boundaries of her wrong doings. You steal, You destroy my credit, your a Liar .. Nothing ever done about it. Yet Cindy coddled her so Much that she was never allowed to make her own decisions - smothered her. So the More Casey did in Wrong - the tighter Cindy's grip became.  SICK Family

Like I just replied to Bluesy ..Kids are kids and they go thru stages and You have your own Baby Girl so you know .. and your a Fur Mom too so no need for explanations..

Why is that Casey never progressed past these stages to become a Adult...she is stuck in Adolescence - she is combative and see's the world as I and never a We  ..why is that ?
Cindy never allowed her to grow up and yet slayed her for not being an Adult - that and I think that much more that is within the Ants that we may never know.

Don't worry, it'll all come out eventually.  Bet the saner members of the extended family are kicking themselves around the block for the loss of poor little Caylee though.  To bad those bullies didn't take on some one their own size.  Well, they are living in a special hell I think...well, except for KC.  Its prob all just a vague dream to her.  She prob wonders why she's incarcerated right now.

I really gotta go.  Nighty-night.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #698 on: April 01, 2009, 02:43:47 AM »

Don't worry, it'll all come out eventually.  Bet the saner members of the extended family are kicking themselves around the block for the loss of poor little Caylee though.  To bad those bullies didn't take on some one their own size.  Well, they are living in a special hell I think...well, except for KC.  Its prob all just a vague dream to her.  She prob wonders why she's incarcerated right now.

I really gotta go.  Nighty-night.

Nite Nite .. Foggy
Was so good to talk with you 
Hugs K

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #699 on: April 01, 2009, 05:36:27 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

I know this is not the original tape and the original would be needed, but here is another version that was on Geraldo.  It would not have been filmed by the same person so there should be no person filming-shadow-butt on here.  As I could not see what you were all talking about before I put this out there for the ones who saw it.  If you still see the other person then I agree, you need the original tape.
1:43 on this version.  It was on the wesh video I posted last night too.  Again, the figure is behind the branch - or the upper body, face is.  I will play around and see if I can outline the person in some of the pics and maybe send it to Klaas or Muffy to post for me if I can't figure out how to do it. 
This tape is worse than the one you posted NewsJunkie but shoot now.....when the person first appears it looks like D.Casey walks right thru him....like a ghost.I need to see the original video not taped from a tv.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.