April 28, 2024, 11:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227373 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 01, 2009, 10:09:41 AM »

Northern Rose, I am still confused about the depositions too, FWIW 

Maybe it is just an administrative problem - couldn't get anyone to do the transcribing/dictation?   Or maybe not enough time?    MonkeyConfused::  just a guess.
I transcribe for a living, I will do it! 

OK.  You're hired!          Wouldn't it be really interesting to sit in on those depositions!   I'd be so engrossed that I'd forget to transcribe!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 01, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Hmmm, Capp, your post made me have a crazy thought.

What if JP Chatt is the daddy and Casey and Baez know this.

Well, what if they say Ricardo knew and killed Caylee in a jealous rage?

Well, I guess a similar scenario could fit a Jesse Grund blame-game or anyone else for that matter -- you fill in the blank with different men's names.

Ok, ok, I'm reaching. But heck, you know Baez has to be reaching too.

What else can he do? He can't defend her based on her innocence. That's for damn sure.

Goodnmad,  I wouldnt put anything past Bozo or Horseface so I agree with you anything is possible.  However,  in the Ricardo "jealous" case scenario they would have to get over the hurdle that Ricardo dumped her as his girlfriend in April 2008, albeit she was stupid enough to still remain his friend with benefits.  Additionally, a man in general not related to Caylee would not zone in on a Winnie the Pooh blanket, laundry basket, heart shaped sticker etc that was found with Caylee's remains nor think to take those specific items from the Anthony house, too girly in emotion.   I think there will be proof that the laundry basket was purchased by Casey with her mother's charge card.  The access & proof that there was evidence left behind of someone else being in the house (or the trunk of Casey's car for that matter)  is another huge hurdle, it doesnt exist.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 01, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

Good morning everyone.   Thanks for all the good humor this morning. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #763 on: April 01, 2009, 10:16:47 AM »

Well, I guess a similar scenario could fit a Jesse Grund blame-game or anyone else for that matter -- you fill in the blank with different men's names.

What else can he do? He can't defend her based on her innocence. That's for damn sure.

Goodnmad,  I wouldnt put anything past Bozo or Horseface so I agree with you anything is possible.  However,  in the Ricardo "jealous" case scenario they would have to get over the hurdle that Ricardo dumped her as his girlfriend in April 2008, albeit she was stupid enough to still remain his friend with benefits.  Additionally, a man in general not related to Caylee would not zone in on a Winnie the Pooh blanket, laundry basket, heart shaped sticker etc that was found with Caylee's remains nor think to take those specific items from the Anthony house, too girly in emotion.   I think there will be proof that the laundry basket was purchased by Casey with her mother's charge card.  The access & proof that there was evidence left behind of someone else being in the house (or the trunk of Casey's car for that matter)  is another huge hurdle, it doesnt exist.

yes, you are absolutely right. But he has to say something right? I don't think any defense he spins will be believable, unless of course the jurors are drinking the Koolaid. 

I'm still tinking he might try and find a dead person to pin it on. Literally, someone who died after Caylee went "missing."
Bob has been backed into a corner IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 01, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »

OK where is the dang doc dump!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 01, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »

yes, you are absolutely right. But he has to say something right? I don't think any defense he spins will be believable, unless of course the jurors are drinking the Koolaid. 

I'm still tinking he might try and find a dead person to pin it on. Literally, someone who died after Caylee went "missing."
Bob has been backed into a corner IMO.

Yep, its not too far off the mark considering he wanted Ricardo's puter records based on that one chloroform "seduce her with" picture.  If that's his secret he let that cat at of the bag weeks ago.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #766 on: April 01, 2009, 10:19:05 AM »

Ryan Pasley
 Friend of Casey
Said he has been friends with Casey since he was 5 years old. Lives in Jacksonville, and said he last saw Casey at the end of May or the beginning of June 2008. Worked at a Sports Authority store. Casey told her mother she also worked at the store, but Pasley said Casey never worked there.

Same guy in both pictures?

Wow!  That's definitely the same guy.  I can't believe we wondered who this was FOREVER and it was Ryan.  Great catch!  Where did you get the picture CC?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #767 on: April 01, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »

Morning monkeys!!  Poptart (Its cinammmin!!!)  Coffee????

Good Morning Saucy Kitten!

I love Cinnamon Pop-Tarts.  Can I come over for breakfast?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 01, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »

Ryan is very cute! too cute for Casey Ho...does anyone think that he looks like Caylee and that he could be the dad? they look alike to me...same beautiful brown eyes...

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: April 01, 2009, 10:30:54 AM »

just refreshing my memory on Ryan Pasely

A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »

A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."
http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

Ryan Pasley's interview with Yuri Melich

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5141338/Casey-Anthony-Ryan-Pasley-interview

I also need to pull up the Caylee 2nd birthday footage because I remember seeing a guy in the kitchen doorway, which may coincide with this picture in the sunporch with Caylee.   If someone else has that handy that would be great.

Isnt this the guy George said he liked & would have preferred his daughter be with in his LE interviews?   If that's the case I dont know that Casey and/or her family would have reason to deny him knowledge of parentage

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 01, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

G   ^^^^ too funny!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »

and more

A friend of Anthony's, Ryan Pasley, told investigators he did hear Anthony talk about a nanny, but she never used the name Zenaida. He remembered the babysitter's name being Jenny, Krista or Kristen.

Pasley told investigators he thought Anthony made up the name of her alleged babysitter Zenaida Gonzales, but, based on his long time friendship with Anthony, he said he does not think she is the type of person who would willingly kill her daughter.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17291165/detail.html

And this one I don't remember ... not sure of it's validity

July 5 (Saturday)
Casey tells Ryan Pasley (whom Cindy talked to earlier) and tells him she’s been doing drugs.
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/09/casey_anthony_and_chloroform.php

I remember you, Caylee.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #773 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:48 AM »

I have been out of the loop for awhile, what court hearing was this photo from? This is the heaviest I've seen Casey yet. Not saying she is overweight, but from what she started out, she definately got heavier! She won't be smiling on conviction day!!! Cold hearted, Evil subhuman monster!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: April 01, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »

A smart monkey yesterday caught this live - please forgive me for forgetting who, but this is VERY INTERESTING.  SPILL THE BEANS WILLIAMS.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I just have a question. If Caylee`s father really died and how money-hungry Casey is, did no one find it strange that she didn`t try to get Social Security for her or go after a life insurance policy or contact the father`s parents to get money?

GRACE: Well, I for one, find it extremely unusual. Mark Williams, was there ever a Social Security claim on Caylee regarding the death of her father?

WILLIAMS: Not that we know of because he signed off all his paternal rights to Casey (SIC) when Caylee was born.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/31/ng.01.html
    TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW _ NOW!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 01, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »

Dogmom

That was the most recent one

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 01, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »

A smart monkey yesterday caught this live - please forgive me for forgetting who, but this is VERY INTERESTING.  SPILL THE BEANS WILLIAMS.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I just have a question. If Caylee`s father really died and how money-hungry Casey is, did no one find it strange that she didn`t try to get Social Security for her or go after a life insurance policy or contact the father`s parents to get money?

GRACE: Well, I for one, find it extremely unusual. Mark Williams, was there ever a Social Security claim on Caylee regarding the death of her father?

WILLIAMS: Not that we know of because he signed off all his paternal rights to Casey (SIC) when Caylee was born.

umm, say what? He did? Did Nancy catch this? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 01, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »

I really think Mark Williams misspoke there.   All that is known is that Casey did not list a father on Caylee's birth certificate.  If the father was never informed he couldn't have given up his paternal rights.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 01, 2009, 10:41:05 AM »

FWIW I think we identified him quite a while ago as Ryan Pasley but just like everything else we have never been able to find out if he is Caylee's father.  I agree he looks as much like Caylee as JP and Jesus do.  Only DNA will tell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 01, 2009, 10:41:13 AM »

umm, say what? He did? Did Nancy catch this? 

what? I didn't see or hear about this one....now that is interesting...we don't know who though do we?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.