April 28, 2024, 07:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227354 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #780 on: April 01, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »

ok other issue -- to give up paternal rights, at least here in KY, it is not just a snap of the fingers. The court would want to know why and is charged to act in the best interests of the child, which would not necessarily be to allow the dad to give up rights. In my own personal case, I was told by my lawyer I'd have to be married with my husband waiting in the wings to adopt my daughter before this would happen. Of course, sometimes the court does involuntarily remove parental rights. But that would be an extreme case from what I understand.

This is a pretty big foul-up on Williams' part if not true. IMHO

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: April 01, 2009, 10:46:26 AM »

A smart monkey yesterday caught this live - please forgive me for forgetting who, but this is VERY INTERESTING.  SPILL THE BEANS WILLIAMS.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I just have a question. If Caylee`s father really died and how money-hungry Casey is, did no one find it strange that she didn`t try to get Social Security for her or go after a life insurance policy or contact the father`s parents to get money?

GRACE: Well, I for one, find it extremely unusual. Mark Williams, was there ever a Social Security claim on Caylee regarding the death of her father?

WILLIAMS: Not that we know of because he signed off all his paternal rights to Casey (SIC) when Caylee was born.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/31/ng.01.html
    TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW _ NOW!!!

umm, say what? He did? Did Nancy catch this? 
Hellllllllllzzzzzzzz no AIR HEAD NANCY didn't catch it - she only knows the case by the piece in her ear.  I HATE reporters who don't listen to the answers given by their guests.  She missed several key questions with Lenny and others preparing in her mind her next insult.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 01, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »

Well, monkeys, I've had a change of heart. I have thought all along that Casey and Casey alone is guilty, that Zanny the Nanny is just another lie. But I woke up this morning and realized I've been wrong. Who am I to say she doesn't exist? Just because I've never seen Zanny, or any proof that she exisits? Just because it makes no sense whatsoever that a jobless ho would have the need for a nanny? If a nanny falls in the forest and no one is around to laugh at her, does it mean she does not exist? 

And .... now I say ...

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!  

omg you totally had me, rotfl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #783 on: April 01, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »

Northern Rose, I am still confused about the depositions too, FWIW 

Maybe it is just an administrative problem - couldn't get anyone to do the transcribing/dictation?   Or maybe not enough time?    MonkeyConfused::  just a guess.
I transcribe for a living, I will do it! 

OK.  You're hired!          Wouldn't it be really interesting to sit in on those depositions!   I'd be so engrossed that I'd forget to transcribe!   
It would be hard to do, but I would love to do KC's Depo. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 01, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »

ok other issue -- to give up paternal rights, at least here in KY, it is not just a snap of the fingers. The court would want to know why and is charged to act in the best interests of the child, which would not necessarily be to allow the dad to give up rights. In my own personal case, I was told by my lawyer I'd have to be married with my husband waiting in the wings to adopt my daughter before this would happen. Of course, sometimes the court does involuntarily remove parental rights. But that would be an extreme case from what I understand.

I think he misspoke. No document like that exists. Flub which is probably easy to do on her show, lol.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: April 01, 2009, 10:50:40 AM »

Agree totally!  Thing going through my mind is when social worker interviewed sindy and casey at the house the day after sindy called to report Caylee missing.  Didn't they allude to an agreement of some kind. 
Goodnmad - what part of Ky - Northern part like me? 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 01, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »

OMG - just heard on news that the judge just got done meeting with Jose "Bias" and has granted his meeting and said he will allow JB to keep his strategy from prosecution. 

Then the judge looked JB in the eye and said, "I told you this was getting old........APRIL FOOLS DAY ROOKIE!"

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: April 01, 2009, 10:55:29 AM »

Hmmmm!!! I guess the dancing smileys didn't work, lets see if BOZO"s Smiley Dream Team does the trick.....

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #788 on: April 01, 2009, 10:57:34 AM »

Agree totally!  Thing going through my mind is when social worker interviewed sindy and casey at the house the day after sindy called to report Caylee missing.  Didn't they allude to an agreement of some kind. 

oh lordy prob an agreement in their own minds  ... would this info be sealed? If a dad signed away his rights?

Central Bluegrass here 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #789 on: April 01, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »

Casey knew Ryan P for along time, I'm wondering if he is the father?           (SERGEANT ALLEN)
Q Zenaida give you any money that day?
A No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her. I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.
(DETECTIVE WELLS)
Q What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw ..
Q You don't have a phone...
A .... or talked to them.
Q .. .for 'em?
A No I do not.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: April 01, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »

Casey knew Ryan P for along time, I'm wondering if he is the father?           (SERGEANT ALLEN)
A No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her. I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.
(DETECTIVE WELLS)
A I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw ..
Q .. .for 'em?
A No I do not.

so wouldn't this eliminate the guy who was killed in the car accident that she claimed was Caylee's father?  Or the one night stand that she met while at Universal? she would have never met his parents obviously...

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #791 on: April 01, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »

A smart monkey yesterday caught this live - please forgive me for forgetting who, but this is VERY INTERESTING.  SPILL THE BEANS WILLIAMS.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I just have a question. If Caylee`s father really died and how money-hungry Casey is, did no one find it strange that she didn`t try to get Social Security for her or go after a life insurance policy or contact the father`s parents to get money?

GRACE: Well, I for one, find it extremely unusual. Mark Williams, was there ever a Social Security claim on Caylee regarding the death of her father?

WILLIAMS: Not that we know of because he signed off all his paternal rights to Casey (SIC) when Caylee was born.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/31/ng.01.html
    TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW _ NOW!!!
OK, I'm gonna need to see the actual documents that say this guy "signed off" on Caylee.(And really, the only legal docs that I know of that could have been signed were custody papers, legal and physical, that laid out in very detailed form how it would all work...and that carp would have had to go thru a court, so we would have seen them).

I imagine they're stored with Cindy's documents that she said they signed when Caylee was born that should anything happen to Casey, George and Cindy get custody. And, right on top of those documents will be a signed confession from the dudes who shot Kennedy, the first version of the Bible (the one the women wrote....ooooh, bet Mary Magdelan had some juicy stuff to say about those apostles) and, finally, the final script for "Lost".

In other words, once again, Spindy's lips were moving, so she was lying. DDSS

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 01, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

OMG - just heard on news that the judge just got done meeting with Jose "Bias" and has granted his meeting and said he will allow JB to keep his strategy from prosecution. 

Then the judge looked JB in the eye and said, "I told you this was getting old........APRIL FOOLS DAY ROOKIE!"

OMG!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 01, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »

(DETECTIVE WELLS)
Q .. .for 'em?
A No I do not.

so wouldn't this eliminate the guy who was killed in the car accident that she claimed was Caylee's father?  Or the one night stand that she met while at Universal? she would have never met his parents obviously...
Yes, that's what I'm thinking. And on another site that photo of Ryan was taken from a dating site, but I don't know what dating site, or the year.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 01, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »

Morning monkeys!!  Poptart (Its cinammmin!!!)  Coffee????

Good Morning Saucy Kitten!

I love Cinnamon Pop-Tarts.  Can I come over for breakfast?
Yes if you bring Sammy!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 01, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »

Im reading Ryan's statement with Yuri again for snits and giggles. 

Interesting considering what Baez is trying to pull, Ryan mentions that he could talk to Casey.  Yuri responds that its not like he's suggesting he should but the jail does arrange for video visitations but he further goes on to state that OCSO was actually trying to keep the jail visits confidential.   Ryan then proceeds to talk about Baez talking to him on the phone & Ryan tells him that he probably would be a "big deteriment" to his case & Baez replied "You're probably right" and hung up the phone.
  ::giggles::

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:38 AM »

oh lordy prob an agreement in their own minds  ... would this info be sealed? If a dad signed away his rights?

Central Bluegrass here 

No. I'd bet my last pack of smokes that this is all bullshit. Has anyone ever determined if crzy collected welfare for Caylee? If she didn't, there's a reason. In my state, you either name the daddy, or you don't get any $$ (unless,of course, the daddy is an illegal and can't be forced to pay)

The reason she never collected is because the family didn't want the father to know about Caylee...and probably because Crzy had no idea which one of her ONSs was the daddy. This family is a closed system  (and I can see their circuits frying! burn, baby, burn, Casey inferno)

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #797 on: April 01, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »

Do No Evil 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: April 01, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »

I hear there is going to be a new reality show on...

World's Dumbest Lawyers - Caught on Tape.

The first show is an hour long special starring the one and only Jose Baez.

He always knew he'd be a star!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 01, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »

Im reading Ryan's statement with Yuri again for snits and giggles. 

Interesting considering what Baez is trying to pull, Ryan mentions that he could talk to Casey.  Yuri responds that its not like he's suggesting he should but the jail does arrange for video visitations but he further goes on to state that OCSO was actually trying to keep the jail visits confidential.   Ryan then proceeds to talk about Baez talking to him on the phone & Ryan tells him that he probably would be a "big deteriment" to his case & Baez replied "You're probably right" and hung up the phone.
  ::giggles::
You know even though Caylee looks like Ryan, Ryan strikes me as a very decent young man, I think that if Caylee were his, we would know this by now, just a gut feeling, he would have stepped up to the plate at sometime. Or I could be completely crazy and if he is the father, doesn't want nothing to do with any of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.