April 28, 2024, 09:44:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227367 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: April 01, 2009, 11:19:13 AM »

Im reading Ryan's statement with Yuri again for snits and giggles. 

Interesting considering what Baez is trying to pull, Ryan mentions that he could talk to Casey.  Yuri responds that its not like he's suggesting he should but the jail does arrange for video visitations but he further goes on to state that OCSO was actually trying to keep the jail visits confidential.   Ryan then proceeds to talk about Baez talking to him on the phone & Ryan tells him that he probably would be a "big deteriment" to his case & Baez replied "You're probably right" and hung up the phone.
  ::giggles::
You know even though Caylee looks like Ryan, Ryan strikes me as a very decent young man, I think that if Caylee were his, we would know this by now, just a gut feeling, he would have stepped up to the plate at sometime. Or I could be completely crazy and if he is the father, doesn't want nothing to do with any of this.

Yes, he would have & from the sounds of it his parents would encourage him to do the right thing.    Revisiting his statement reveals a good bit.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: April 01, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »

ok other issue -- to give up paternal rights, at least here in KY, it is not just a snap of the fingers. The court would want to know why and is charged to act in the best interests of the child, which would not necessarily be to allow the dad to give up rights. In my own personal case, I was told by my lawyer I'd have to be married with my husband waiting in the wings to adopt my daughter before this would happen. Of course, sometimes the court does involuntarily remove parental rights. But that would be an extreme case from what I understand.

This is a pretty big foul-up on Williams' part if not true. IMHO

I think he misspoke. No document like that exists. Flub which is probably easy to do on her show, lol.

IMO it is so irresponsible of a reporter to state this info as fact....there is NO proof of that ever happening. He is taking what Cindy and or Casey as the truth, when nothing Casey says is true and 95%+ of what Cindy spews are lies as well.
There are many people who don't follow this case as closely as we do, and pick up bits and pieces on NG and other media outlets, and take what these reporters say as facts....it's just irresponsible, especially when the people getting this BS are potential jurors.
Casey also told Children's Services the father set up a trust fund for Caylee.....where's the proof?
Nadda!!

Let's not forget hammer-hag Cindy's lie about the attorney (Paul Kelly) drawing up papers making Cindy and George guardians of Caylee if anything happened to Casey......Paul Kelly stated that event NEVER happened, and no conversation about it occurred either.

I emailed NG last night after hearing William's statement, and expressed my anger and frustration with all the crap put out there on her show.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: April 01, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »

Ryan is very cute! too cute for Casey Ho...does anyone think that he looks like Caylee and that he could be the dad? they look alike to me...same beautiful brown eyes...

Very cute boy, I have always thought Caylee looked like him. She looks so happy in that picture.

Good morning Monkeys.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 01, 2009, 11:25:48 AM »

I think that Ryan would have stepped up to the plate if he was Caylee's father.....but only IF he knew that he was her father...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 01, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »

ok other issue -- to give up paternal rights, at least here in KY, it is not just a snap of the fingers. The court would want to know why and is charged to act in the best interests of the child, which would not necessarily be to allow the dad to give up rights. In my own personal case, I was told by my lawyer I'd have to be married with my husband waiting in the wings to adopt my daughter before this would happen. Of course, sometimes the court does involuntarily remove parental rights. But that would be an extreme case from what I understand.

This is a pretty big foul-up on Williams' part if not true. IMHO

I think he misspoke. No document like that exists. Flub which is probably easy to do on her show, lol.

IMO it is so irresponsible of a reporter to state this info as fact....there is NO proof of that ever happening. He is taking what Cindy and or Casey as the truth, when nothing Casey says is true and 95%+ of what Cindy spews are lies as well.
There are many people who don't follow this case as closely as we do, and pick up bits and pieces on NG and other media outlets, and take what these reporters say as facts....it's just irresponsible, especially when the people getting this BS are potential jurors.
Casey also told Children's Services the father set up a trust fund for Caylee.....where's the proof?
Nadda!!

Let's not forget hammer-hag Cindy's lie about the attorney (Paul Kelly) drawing up papers making Cindy and George guardians of Caylee if anything happened to Casey......Paul Kelly stated that event NEVER happened, and no conversation about it occurred either.

I emailed NG last night after hearing William's statement, and expressed my anger and frustration with all the crap put out there on her show.

I remember seeing Casey's comment to DFS, I dont know why it wasnt asked right then and there to see proof of that trust fund. or with what bank that trust fund account exists.    Im sure its been looked into since, probably FBI, that's for damn skippy.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 01, 2009, 11:28:27 AM »

I think that Ryan would have stepped up to the plate if he was Caylee's father.....but only IF he knew that he was her father...

Logic would also dictate that if it was a possibility, a person could do the math & exclude or include the likelihood without necessarily being told.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #806 on: April 01, 2009, 11:33:49 AM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

Just thinking out loud here about why JB wants a private meeting with the judge

Could it be that they are going to try and get KIO's medical records and show that she really really wanted a baby and she was jealous of casey and casey made her mad or something
Didn't it come out early that KIO had caseys car or it was parked at her house?

Thanks to all monkeys

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #807 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

Could it be that they are going to try and get KIO's medical records and show that she really really wanted a baby and she was jealous of casey and casey made her mad or something

Thanks to all monkeys

Monkey hugs

interesting thoughts. Hadn't thought of Kio in a while. She could very well be voted "Most Likely top be thrown Under the Bus by Mr. Butfuz."

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »

Best joke of the day. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #809 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

I make a few relatively intelligent (for me, anyway) posts and you ignore them. I am currently reading chapter 16, which deals with the psychological aspectets of old-old people. Ya know, how they get more needful...and may need to have their diapers changed. They sometimes are not very nice.

so, in 20 years, when you get old-old (I think that's like 75 to dead) ya'll remember how you ignored Tevye's posts. Don't be calling me when your depends need changing! LOL!
(Oy-to-the-vey, I hate Wednesdays! Study, monkey, study, monkey....it's just too much!!!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »

Casey knew Ryan P for along time, I'm wondering if he is the father?           (SERGEANT ALLEN)
Q Zenaida give you any money that day?
A No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her. I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.
(DETECTIVE WELLS)
Q What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw ..
Q You don't have a phone...
A .... or talked to them.
Q .. .for 'em?
A No I do not.

I find in a lot of the interviews that the detectives cut people off when they were speaking. I think they should have let them continue on.

I never knew this was Ryan, so happy to finally put a name to his cute face!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 01, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »

Tevye has fallen and can't get up ... must send for help. The doctor is in. 

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 01, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »

Thanks to all monkeys

Monkey hugs

interesting thoughts. Hadn't thought of Kio in a while. She could very well be voted "Most Likely top be thrown Under the Bus by Mr. Butfuz."

Buttfuzz is probably just mad at Kio because she sold her story to the NE and he didn't get any of the money.   

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:09 AM »

Awws thats such a cute picture

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 01, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »

Thanks to all monkeys

Monkey hugs

Buttfuzz is probably just mad at Kio because she sold her story to the NE and he didn't get any of the money.   

coming this fall on Lifetime --

How to Get Rich While Acting Like a Totally Inept Jackass, starring Jose Butfuz as himself.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #815 on: April 01, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »

My sources cease to amaze me - another whorseface diary entry...

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

Awws thats such a cute picture

IDK now that I look at it the Dr. Monkey looks a little creepy -- like "Lee creepy."

Sorry Tevye, I'll have to find a non-creepy doctor to rescue you.

Will be needing mouth to mouth in 3 2 1 ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »

LOL! Hey, you do know that monkey is not wearing Depends? That's just a vanity cover! but thanks for the help, now I'm on to the dying part of old age. I think Spindy and George are gonna face death with despair, while most of us monkeys will face it with integrity. Casey, hell, she'll probably offer Death a BJ if he'll just give her a few more years (and lives to wreck!)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 01, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

My sources cease to amaze me - another whorseface diary entry...

OH, CC! You are so BAD!!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: April 01, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

LOL! Hey, you do know that monkey is not wearing Depends? That's just a vanity cover! but thanks for the help, now I'm on to the dying part of old age. I think Spindy and George are gonna face death with despair, while most of us monkeys will face it with integrity. Casey, hell, she'll probably offer Death a BJ if he'll just give her a few more years (and lives to wreck!)

The Grim Reper just took notice and is headed to Orange County as we speak.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.