April 27, 2024, 04:36:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 227305 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 01, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

I'm glad someone takes lying to the police and protecting a murderer seriously.
Hopefully this will happen to Cindy Anthony when all is said and done.
It seems to be the accepted thing on TV here that of course the parents will lie to protect their daughter..... no repercussions expected.... 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/7976436.stm

Comments?  Anyone?

They are serious over there.I'd like to see some punishment handed down to the Anthonys

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: April 01, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »

It seems to be the accepted thing on TV here that of course the parents will lie to protect their daughter..... no repercussions expected.... 

Comments?  Anyone?
Just one WO. I loved this line from above link. 

"You wasted valuable police time and undermined the prospect of justice."

Sounds just like what Spindy did on LKL, IMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 01, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »

Lovin, hope this helps:

Category A. These witnesses shall include (1) eye witnesses, (2) alibi witnesses and rebuttal to alibi witnesses, (3) witnesses who were present when a recorded or unrecorded statement was taken from or made by a defendant or codefendant, which shall be separately identified within this category, (4) investigating officers, (5) witnesses known by the prosecutor to have any material information that tends to negate the guilt of the defendant as to any offense charged, (6) child hearsay witnesses, and (7) expert witnesses who have not provided a written report and a curriculum vitae or who are going to testify to test results or give opinions that will have to meet the test set forth in Frye v. United States, 293 F. 1013 (D.C. Cir. 1923).
Category B. All witnesses not listed in either Category A or Category C.
Category C. All witnesses who performed only ministerial functions or whom the prosecutor does not intend to call at trial and whose involvement with and knowledge of the case is fully set out in a police report or other statement furnished to the defense;

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: April 01, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

We can only hope!    Its not right that they can continue to tell lies and get away with it.  Can't wait to see what happens during the ZG depositions and when they are in court - since then they will be under oath. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #904 on: April 01, 2009, 02:19:31 PM »

Comments?  Anyone?

They are serious over there.I'd like to see some punishment handed down to the Anthonys

Let's ship the Anthonys over to Britain, and let their system have at them. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 01, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »

Comments?  Anyone?

I think someone should forward this article to the SA, John Allen, Yuri Melich, Nick Savage and whomever else.  Ask them if USA or Florida can't find something in our laws to make that happen for the A's.  We could only hope and pray that this happens to them. 

Those parents only did a couple of things to aid and abet...the A's did a LOT MORE!   AND PERPETRATED A COMPLETE FRAUD IN COLLECTING MONEY TO FIND THEIR GD.....and exploited every little girl with the same description with the FALSE SIGHTINGS.  IMO

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 01, 2009, 02:30:08 PM »

I have been out of the loop for awhile, what court hearing was this photo from? This is the heaviest I've seen Casey yet. Not saying she is overweight, but from what she started out, she definitely got heavier! She won't be smiling on conviction day!!! Cold hearted, Evil subhuman monster!

When I look at this picture, it makes me want to go take a shower and wash my hair.   Good God - its grease city!
She has definitely put on about 20 pounds, imo.    Love the funny captions, though!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 01, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »

Thank you Capp for calling LP

Has LP ever said anything to you about when he was on NG and he said that casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I only heard him say this once and wonder if he was told this by Nick Savage or he just got caught up in the moment.

Love LP he has a good heart and I think it's bigger then Texas

Monkey hugs

No prob Stacey

Well,  as you can tell very principally I don't repeat anything from direct people involved with any case without permission.   With that being said, what I can say openly is after it was said on NG he sure did get a call from me because like many of you my eyeballs popped out of my head & I had just talked to him previously may a week before at most.   What I can repeat is in that instance he made the comment over what some local media was reporting just prior to the doc dump was released to the public, if everyone recalls there was some conflicting reports that came out regarding her fingerprints being on the tape or not.   During my conversation on that occasion he only added that he was not privy to  if the results were back by final report from the FBI at that time.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 01, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

ok what is this pic of someone in the woods we are discussing?

It started around page 30 of the thread.  Some believe they  see the outline of a man in the woods in the Hoover tapes.  There is a screen shot on page 35.  I took a look at the tape and went a few frames further and outlined what is there.  There has been discussion about it being reflections of what is in the van vs someone else being in the woods.

here is my outline:

Thanks Northern Rose, looks like Lee.

Did everyone see my post above?  I spoke to Lenny, I had originally planned on calling him today to thank him for offering the reward in Sandra's case so I asked him about this after that.   I'll repeat my previous post  here:

Actually, no.     I just got off the phone with Lenny & he told me that it perfectly (self edit) OK  to post that he said that there was absolutely no one else in the woods that day besides Hoover & DC, no ifs ands or buts. 

You also have to consider Lenny, Sgt Allen & Melich & Nick Savage of the FBI have reviewed this tape several times. Hoover took a sworn statement with OC detectives & Nick Savage at Brad Conway/Thomas Luka's office, it there was someone else he would have had to disclose that then, there is no reason to conceal something like that after disclosing this information.

Well, sorry I mentioned it!  Of course, they would have seen it.  After all, I had seen that video at least 50 times (thanks Nancy for all the repeat clips each night) and I just noticed it the first time the other day on JMV because I was watching DC on the phone so intently each time.
Guess that means I am sitting with JB in the "April Fools" stupid chair.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #909 on: April 01, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »

Baez Request Denied To Keep Strategy Secret
Posted: 1:11 pm EDT April 1, 2009
Updated: 1:19 pm EDT April 1, 2009
<snipped>
Defense attorney Jose Baez had filed the request in the wrong case file, so at first there was confusion over the request. But once it got to the judge's office, he turned it down without a hearing.

Judge Strickland ruled there is no legal basis for the defense request.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19065399/detail.html

Gawd, that butthead is such a maroon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 01, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »

It started around page 30 of the thread.  Some believe they  see the outline of a man in the woods in the Hoover tapes.  There is a screen shot on page 35.  I took a look at the tape and went a few frames further and outlined what is there.  There has been discussion about it being reflections of what is in the van vs someone else being in the woods.

here is my outline:

Did everyone see my post above?  I spoke to Lenny, I had originally planned on calling him today to thank him for offering the reward in Sandra's case so I asked him about this after that.   I'll repeat my previous post  here:

Actually, no.     I just got off the phone with Lenny & he told me that it perfectly (self edit) OK  to post that he said that there was absolutely no one else in the woods that day besides Hoover & DC, no ifs ands or buts. 

You also have to consider Lenny, Sgt Allen & Melich & Nick Savage of the FBI have reviewed this tape several times. Hoover took a sworn statement with OC detectives & Nick Savage at Brad Conway/Thomas Luka's office, it there was someone else he would have had to disclose that then, there is no reason to conceal something like that after disclosing this information.

Well, sorry I mentioned it!  Of course, they would have seen it.  After all, I had seen that video at least 50 times (thanks Nancy for all the repeat clips each night) and I just noticed it the first time the other day on JMV because I was watching DC on the phone so intently each time.

O goodness NewsJ dont take it that way at all.   In my next post, I distinctly said it was a worthy to consider.   You are way far from being in any category with the Bozo.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #911 on: April 01, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »

Comments?  Anyone?

Let's ship the Anthonys over to Britain, and let their system have at them. 
I think this was a one time punishment. It usually isn't the case over there. The criminals have more rights in England than the victims. Much worse there than the US

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #912 on: April 01, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »

Pictures of what's her name at court and her bodyguard

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19065735/detail.html

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 01, 2009, 02:59:22 PM »

<snipped>
Defense attorney Jose Baez had filed the request in the wrong case file, so at first there was confusion over the request. But once it got to the judge's office, he turned it down without a hearing.

I heard he is "defective".   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 01, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

Thanks!   Did she have a lawyer?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 01, 2009, 03:02:18 PM »

I hope Kio doesnt get her lips done, she'll be mistaken for the Octumom...no? LOL

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #916 on: April 01, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »

Thanks!   Did she have a lawyer?

no idea

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: April 01, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »

<snipped>

I heard he is "defective".   
I love love love that expression   MAROON!   It bring a chuckle every time!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 01, 2009, 03:04:40 PM »

here is my outline:

I guess I'm sitting next to you, because I was wondering who/what it was, also.     
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 01, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

did anybody ever figure out what the deal was of DC searching around that abandoned house?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.