May 28, 2024, 11:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230564 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »

OMG!  That's hilarious!  (She's gonna have to get a ladder soon ... the crap just keeps flowing!)

Ain't that the truth. 
BRB.Got a guy coming to pick up a muzzle loader rifle.  Got to get the money before the other half does. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

I can't wait to see Lee on the stand either!  He's weirder than weird ... and if his "memorial" spectacle is any indication ... his time on the stand should be a pretty twilight zone(ish) ... code talking ... train wreck!

George ... he'll just cry the whole time ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »

Do you think she is saying this bs because more docs are coming 

this is a very old interview

{Cindy says she believes there is a nanny because CASEY SAYS SO like believing in God you haven’t seen Him but believe…  Cindy also talks more about the invisible zanny…. Pay close attention to around 6:30 or so where Cindy talks about “normal conversation about the Nanny 3 years BEFORE Caylee was born.

An older but revealing video. [This is a video of  an interview from Greta with Cindy Anthony just weeks after Casey's first arrest.]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »

Ain't that the truth. 
BRB.Got a guy coming to pick up a muzzle loader rifle.  Got to get the money before the other half does. 
Ooooo!  Spa weekend in Sedona for trimm!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

Sunny!  I didn't recognize you in your Easter garb!  (til I got to PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES)!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »

I can't wait to see Lee on the stand either!  He's weirder than weird ... and if his "memorial" spectacle is any indication ... his time on the stand should be a pretty twilight zone(ish) ... code talking ... train wreck!

Lee will be very interesting to listen to and watch, he is creepy in a Peeping Tom sort of way 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »

Lee will be very interesting to listen to and watch, he is creepy in a Peeping Tom sort of way 
That's Lee!  Peeping Tom meets Dick Tracy!   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »

Do you think she is saying this bs because more docs are coming 
Hi no rose!  It was old ... from last summer on Greta.  But I do hope new docs are coming! 
Hey Newfie! I left you a little something in Bob's basket....
[Tevya is tired of school. Tevya is so busy with school that she can't play with her monkey friends. Tevya needs another note from somebody's Mommy (but NOT Cindy!) saying Tevya is too tired to do her schoolwork and she might end up in prison if she (Tevya) doesn't get a break soon. Tevya has never been to prison, but she's learning about recidivision (oh, someone else spell it for me!) and how to prevent it on the county level. Tevya thinks maybe if she (Tevya) spent like a week in a private cell at one of our local county houses of incarceration (as opposed to a house of ill-repute-which would be way funner, but Tevya thinks there's no college credits in that) with wi-fi Tevya might not be so tired.]

HELP!
but, ya, newf, I had Brandi add something for ya 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2009, 05:41:44 PM »

[Tevya is tired of school. Tevya is so busy with school that she can't play with her monkey friends. Tevya needs another note from somebody's Mommy (but NOT Cindy!) saying Tevya is too tired to do her schoolwork and she might end up in prison if she (Tevya) doesn't get a break soon. Tevya has never been to prison, but she's learning about recidivision (oh, someone else spell it for me!) and how to prevent it on the county level. Tevya thinks maybe if she (Tevya) spent like a week in a private cell at one of our local county houses of incarceration (as opposed to a house of ill-repute-which would be way funner, but Tevya thinks there's no college credits in that) with wi-fi Tevya might not be so tired.]

HELP!
Cigs & Hooch for Everyone!  Thanks Bob!   
If you're gonna try to end up in the hoosegow ... let us know first!  I'll send money to your commissary account!  You'll need some twinkies and chips!   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

OMG!  That's hilarious!  (She's gonna have to get a ladder soon ... the crap just keeps flowing!)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2009, 05:44:15 PM »

It is going to be a very longggggg summer/fall .... and possibly beyond   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »

HELP!
If you're gonna try to end up in the hoosegow ... let us know first!  I'll send money to your commissary account!  You'll need some twinkies and chips!   

Don't forget the PopTarts!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »

HELP!

And red lipstick. 

~ Peter Frampton
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »

lmao...this is too funny!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

It is going to be a very longggggg summer/fall .... and possibly beyond   
That it is! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »

Don't forget the PopTarts!!!
Not by the hair of Casey's chinny chin chins ... and chins ... and chins ...

See Nut!  Something to look forward to!  Casey's continuous weight gain throughout the long summer/fall ... and beyond!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »

And red lipstick. 
Oh yes red lipstick!  You'll need that for the house of ill repute too!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 30, 2009
Extreme Trauma Will Either Break Up A Family Or Make It Unbreakable

No family has been put through more stress over the past year than the one of Cindy and George Anthony of Orange County Florida. Last summer, the Anthony's two year old granddaughter went missing and over the next few months she was found dead. To add insult to injury for Cindy and George Anthony, their own daughter Casey was charged with the murder of their grandchild Caylee.

Over my lifetime, I have studied the way extreme stress works it's magic in both a positive and negative way on families. Some families encounter extreme situations like this one and become an almost unbreakable family unit in the future.

However, many times a family unit is completely broken when so many bad things happen to the family unit in such a short period of time. Over the next year, the marriage of Cindy and George Anthony will either become as solid as a block of concrete or it will crumble into a pile of rubble to where they find themselves back in court one last time for a divorce hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 30, 2009
Extreme Trauma Will Either Break Up A Family Or Make It Unbreakable

No family has been put through more stress over the past year than the one of Cindy and George Anthony of Orange County Florida. Last summer, the Anthony's two year old granddaughter went missing and over the next few months she was found dead. To add insult to injury for Cindy and George Anthony, their own daughter Casey was charged with the murder of their grandchild Caylee.

Over my lifetime, I have studied the way extreme stress works it's magic in both a positive and negative way on families. Some families encounter extreme situations like this one and become an almost unbreakable family unit in the future.

However, many times a family unit is completely broken when so many bad things happen to the family unit in such a short period of time. Over the next year, the marriage of Cindy and George Anthony will either become as solid as a block of concrete or it will crumble into a pile of rubble to where they find themselves back in court one last time for a divorce hearing.
Did Joy write that?!  She's a hopeful hopeful girl that Joy!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.