June 16, 2024, 05:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 232162 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 31, 2009, 09:12:24 PM »

I believe that JB wants Ricardo Morales Hard drive and that is what he is trying to get. I think he is gonna pin this on poor Ricardo and that is is "so called" Defense. It will be Casey didn't do it, Ricardo Did. Back in the beginning when they first gave June 9th as the date she disappeared, Casey did so because they stayed all night with Ric that day/night and them saying that date was no accident. When they found proof that she was alive on Fathers Day their plan had to change. If the nursing home video didn't exist, they would have kept on saying June 9th.

I truly believe that this is what we will find out come trial time.
This could be. On KC's part ? Or Cindy and Casey's part ?
One of the other days given was June 7 in the beginning.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: March 31, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »

Think George confessed (himself, or someone else) to the murder in his suicide note?  Maybe he wants that note and since the court refused to release it, he would have to have an open hearing.  

I have always thought that Conway, Sindy, Lee & George composed that note together.  Like why was his SUICIDE note in the car?  If he rented the motel room to kill himself and compose a note..what?  Did he run out and put it in the car BEFORE it was finished?

Of course, they sent Conway in to protest it being released to the public..so maybe that is why Baez wants it released to him in secret.  As the note stands now, it CANNOT be used in the trial..by the defense or prosecution.  IMO.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #602 on: March 31, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »

I never get jumping on my computer, but I do see avitars flashing once in awhile and it drives me nuts. 
I only get it when I am trying to type into to a post bigger than the little box we get to type in. So every letter I type I can't see because it jumps back to the top of the box. Does that make sense? 

Sounds like you are not letting the page fully load before you start typing?

Good night, JSM. Kiss Josef for me (on his sore foot!)

LOL

Sleep well.
I'm back Brandi, thought I would try it on a post with a lot of stacks. Maybe that is what was happening. I did give Josef a kiss from you, on his nose and on his paw.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: March 31, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I can't handle the jumping letters while I am trying to post. I swear this hasn't happened to me ever here at SM.

Klaas if you are here, could you please ask Mr Dugga if it is just JSM being crazy or has it happened before.

TIA JSM
Good Night JSM and Joe. I'm not sure what you are talking about, sorry.
Nite No Rose. I am about to try something out. I think it just may have been me using Internet Explorer instead of going through my SBC.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »

I never get jumping on my computer, but I do see avitars flashing once in awhile and it drives me nuts. 
I only get it when I am trying to type into to a post bigger than the little box we get to type in. So every letter I type I can't see because it jumps back to the top of the box. Does that make sense? 

It's not happening to me and I haven't heard others complain so I suspect it has something to do with you or your computer settings.  Have you tried rebooting?  Have you downloaded or upgraded any software recently?
Yes ma'am I just downloaded some kind of internet explorer. Will it be ok if I try a test on a big stack post? TIA JSM

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: March 31, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »

Hi all monkeys,

No Rose and someone else I missed (sorry!), did you think NG was worth watching tonight, or is it just "second verse, same as the first" at this point? I'm trying to decide whether to watch, clean, read, or etc. I'm finding I'm falling asleep during the show lately.

I hope you're all well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 31, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

I know this is not the original tape and the original would be needed, but here is another version that was on Geraldo.  It would not have been filmed by the same person so there should be no person filming-shadow-butt on here.  As I could not see what you were all talking about before I put this out there for the ones who saw it.  If you still see the other person then I agree, you need the original tape.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 31, 2009, 09:19:40 PM »

It's not happening to me and I haven't heard others complain so I suspect it has something to do with you or your computer settings.  Have you tried rebooting?  Have you downloaded or upgraded any software recently?
Never mind Klaas I think it only happens when I use internet explorer. I just downloaded it today. Sorry for being a dumb monkey. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 31, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »

Now that I know I am not going crazy, I am going to bed.  It must have been the new IE I just had to install. I will see ya'll in the morning!!!

DOCUMENT DUMP TOMORROW PLEASE!!! 
See ya in the AM monkeys.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 31, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »

Now that I know I am not going crazy, I am going to bed.  It must have been the new IE I just had to install. I will see ya'll in the morning!!!

My son the Network Administrator said DO NOT install IE8 yet...too many problems. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 31, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »

Sounds like you are not letting the page fully load before you start typing?

Good night, JSM. Kiss Josef for me (on his sore foot!)

LOL

Sleep well.
I'm back Brandi, thought I would try it on a post with a lot of stacks. Maybe that is what was happening. I did give Josef a kiss from you, on his nose and on his paw.

Welcome back. and thanks for kissing Josef. LOL

Are things working better for you now?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 31, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »

I am adding reasons why I think JB could be using his exparte to throw Cindy under the bus:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car
Cindy had a huge fight with Casey and tried to choke her around the same period that Caylee went missing
Cindy has stated that Casey loved that child and would never hurt her
Cindy stated at the memorial she had three children
Last CONFIRMED sighting of Caylee was with Cindy
Cindy stated to officers that she had sent someone into the woods back in Nov.
Casey said to Amy that she will get the house soon, if Mom (and Dad) are in jail her wish comes true
Cindy will take the fall and go down as a Martyr...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: March 31, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »

My son the Network Administrator said DO NOT install IE8 yet...too many problems. 

Oh dear. I installed it earlier today, only so I could install Microsoft Update stuff. For the Internet, I use Firefox. Do you know if it should be uninstalled? (Sorry O/T)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #613 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »

Think George confessed (himself, or someone else) to the murder in his suicide note?  Maybe he wants that note and since the court refused to release it, he would have to have an open hearing.  

I have always thought that Conway, Sindy, Lee & George composed that note together.  Like why was his SUICIDE note in the car?  If he rented the motel room to kill himself and compose a note..what?  Did he run out and put it in the car BEFORE it was finished?

Of course, they sent Conway in to protest it being released to the public..so maybe that is why Baez wants it released to him in secret.  As the note stands now, it CANNOT be used in the trial..by the defense or prosecution.  IMO.

That is a great point, and I wondered also about that note in the car. Was there not a note in the car and the hotel room?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 31, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

Hi all monkeys,

No Rose and someone else I missed (sorry!), did you think NG was worth watching tonight, or is it just "second verse, same as the first" at this point? I'm trying to decide whether to watch, clean, read, or etc. I'm finding I'm falling asleep during the show lately.

I hope you're all well.
Same old stuff, I would do something else rather then watch. I fall asleep watching tv everynight, I don't think I have finished any show I have started. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: March 31, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

I know this is not the original tape and the original would be needed, but here is another version that was on Geraldo.  It would not have been filmed by the same person so there should be no person filming-shadow-butt on here.  As I could not see what you were all talking about before I put this out there for the ones who saw it.  If you still see the other person then I agree, you need the original tape.
1:43 on this version.  It was on the wesh video I posted last night too.  Again, the figure is behind the branch - or the upper body, face is.  I will play around and see if I can outline the person in some of the pics and maybe send it to Klaas or Muffy to post for me if I can't figure out how to do it. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

That is a great point, and I wondered also about that note in the car. Was there not a note in the car and the hotel room?

There were so many conflicting stories as to how many pages, etc.  The only thing we really KNOW is that there was one in the car.  That was part of the argument in court that Conman made...that LE broke into the car to get the note.  

So we don't really know if there was another one in the motel room.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 31, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

I am adding reasons why I think JB could be using his exparte to throw Cindy under the bus:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car
Cindy had a huge fight with Casey and tried to choke her around the same period that Caylee went missing
Cindy has stated that Casey loved that child and would never hurt her
Cindy stated at the memorial she had three children
Last CONFIRMED sighting of Caylee was with Cindy
Cindy stated to officers that she had sent someone into the woods back in Nov.
Casey said to Amy that she will get the house soon, if Mom (and Dad) are in jail her wish comes true
Cindy will take the fall and go down as a Martyr...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation
That is a great list, and I think Cindy will go down as a Martyr. But then comes along the Ricardo theory, and that is also a very good idea.... Baez would have to be crazier than I thought to go after Ricardo and that choloform pic on his computer, that pic has been around for awhile, nothing new. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 31, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

The image is at 1:44 on this tape.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 31, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

OT - but Klaas, what does your son the Network Administrator say about this malware that is suppose to hit at midnight?  Anyone know if I reset my date if I will be safe - I just can't go cold turkey at midnight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.