June 16, 2024, 05:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 232177 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 31, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »

SM,

Its been a bother to me that Ants sit behind their daughter, seemingly in support of her.  But all along I've been wondering if they fear she will throw them under the bus, so their playing nice is a tactic to (hopefully) deflect alleged perps mud-slinging.  Lord knows they must know of her historical ability to scapegoat on others, given their 20 years + of dealing w/her.  They might be shaking in their boots knowing her as they do.

Foggy

Hi Foggy. My guess is that they are indeed shaking in their boots, but from what I can see they derserve to be in that situation. I'm willing to give GA some credit for testifying at the grand jury trial, but I'm still reserving my opinion of him. CA and LA are evil in my book.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

Amy had to hire a lawyer....another person that Casey has infected......Amy has to use her money to hire an attorney simply by knowing this creature Casey....and being a young person, Amy may not have a few thousand dollars just lying around to pay an attorney....If Casey would just come clean on what she did, people would not be going through what they are having to go through because of her..

Cookie...you are like me..I feel so much empathy for each and every one of KC's friends...especially Amy.  KC already caused her so much grief when she was pretending to be Amy's friend.  

Stole her money ($400), ripped off her bank account, used her car while she was in PR (Amy even filled the tank up w/gas first), tried real hard to make her homeless, stole her gaff tape, got her to go buy her a gas can and who knows what else.  

Now, poor girl has to pay an attorney!!!!!!  And, put her life on hold for another couple of years before this case goes to trial (if then, cuz we know it won't be October).  And for what?  Trying to be a good friend to this POS!!!!  

And another thing...the A's think THEY and KC are the ONLY victims in this...well I beg to differ ....anyone who has ever come in contact w/them (especially Caylee)are the real VICTIMS...not them.

I truly hate the whole damn Anthony family.

ITA. So true and they just don't seem to comprehend this!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #662 on: March 31, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »

MGOBlue the Ant's do not care about Amy nor anyone ... that is as Cookie said it best " Infected" by Casey ..

Funny HOW Amy was Cindy's Go at and Go to.. then Dragged along with when she finally had the Bullocks to go Find Slore at  Tony's apartment.

Now Amy is within the aftermath ..and will be for a very long time ..
Amy was set up as far as I see it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 31, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »

OT

Birthday thread for mymonkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4796.new#new

Birthday thread for AprilShowers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4797.msg747482#msg747482

Ya'll go there and give big monkey birthday wishes! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #664 on: March 31, 2009, 11:53:40 PM »

So as I been poking around the blogs and news posted recently seems that

Ol Hammer slinger " Cindy" is being for first time " Talked About With Her/Cindy Being Her Most silent and Hidden.... away

That Slore & Bobo are going to attempt Throw Mamma Cyn Cyn Under the Train .. forget the Bus .. knowing that the Zanny story is not working/nor has ever ..

I knew it was coming. Its the beginning of the End for Zanny and Cindy's worst nightmare coming true.
Even I think the conspiracy stories that have floated that Cindy would have become a victim of Slore are very conceivable. I really think that if Slore would have skated and not had Caylee reported missing that she would killed Cindy too ..

.. I don't think Cindy has a clue whats coming down the pike.
Not yet.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: March 31, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

SM,

Its been a bother to me that Ants sit behind their daughter, seemingly in support of her.  But all along I've been wondering if they fear she will throw them under the bus, so their playing nice is a tactic to (hopefully) deflect alleged perps mud-slinging.  Lord knows they must know of her historical ability to scapegoat on others, given their 20 years + of dealing w/her.  They might be shaking in their boots knowing her as they do.

Foggy

ya know, when I heard that Casey didn't want to see them I began thinking the same thing!  i think they are VERY afraid of what they know she is capable of!

Leroy, if I were in jail for whatever reason and my folks wanted to see me, taped visit or no there isn't anyone on God's green earth that'd prevent us from visiting--least of all JB.  I think them communicating by letters is hogwash.  Letters can arguably be more problematic for all concerned, so I don't buy that malarkey either...though the nosy side of me sure'd love to read those missives.   

If I was in jail, I WOULD NOT want to see MY parents.........NOPE.......I would just serve my time and then RUN LIKE H*LL............LOL

Yeah Turbo...come to think of it I'd prob do like you ha ha.  But if I were innocent, I'd sure want to see my folks...well, if I weren't planning to kick them under the bus.

But come to think of it, it'd be an easy way to help do so I think.  What a slick setup that'd be, visit w/them and ask them why they harmed the late Miss Caylee (or something like).  But hey, maybe the "letters" will help accomplish the same thing (perhaps in her mind anyway).  Man, that'd be one diabolical plan. 

As to question earlier re. whether letters would be admissable?  I have no clue if/or under what circumstances they'd be relevant boo hoo.

Foggy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: April 01, 2009, 12:00:49 AM »

the Ants don't care who they bring down with them..as long as it is not Casey..
as proven by the fact that they are not even willing to make sure that Caylee's death will be avenged by making sure that her murderer gets punished for what she did.....They are letting her down  by standing behind their daughter, who murdered their precious grand daughter..How can they even look into Caylee's big brown eyes from that  picture that was on display at her memorial, knowing full well that they are doing nothing to keep her murderer behind bars...and are in fact trying to make sure that her  murderer  will go unpunished if they have a say in it.......
Yes, she really is gone too soon isn't she? and who do we have to blame for that ?

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 01, 2009, 12:02:50 AM »

MGOBlue the Ant's do not care about Amy nor anyone ... that is as Cookie said it best " Infected" by Casey ..

Funny HOW Amy was Cindy's Go at and Go to.. then Dragged along with when she finally had the Bullocks to go Find Slore at  Tony's apartment.

O/T Hi Deenie, darn it I don't think I have adequate protection on my laptop so gotta jet...but sure am glad to see ya'! 

Foggy
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 01, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

You are absolutely correct. Bad pun on my part. I agree with you 100%

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #669 on: April 01, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »

O/T Hi Deenie, darn it I don't think I have adequate protection on my laptop so gotta jet...but sure am glad to see ya'! 

Foggy

Darn it ... I wish u didnt have to go ... 
I am glad to see you too Smile

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #670 on: April 01, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!! Have been gone all afternoon and just getting caught up. Klaas I didn't get home in time to make the return call today. Could you pass my email addy to Blink. I have a few things I would like to run by her before I call in the morning.

I did a little Happy Dance when I saw that jail visit was a no-go. Hope Biazz gets his butt smacked by Judge Strickland about the private meeting.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #671 on: April 01, 2009, 12:29:09 AM »

the Ants don't care who they bring down with them..as long as it is not Casey..
as proven by the fact that they are not even willing to make sure that Caylee's death will be avenged by making sure that her murderer gets punished for what she did.....They are letting her down  by standing behind their daughter, who murdered their precious grand daughter..How can they even look into Caylee's big brown eyes from that  picture that was on display at her memorial, knowing full well that they are doing nothing to keep her murderer behind bars...and are in fact trying to make sure that her  murderer  will go unpunished if they have a say in it.......
Yes, she really is gone too soon isn't she? and who do we have to blame for that ?

Cookie it makes no sense what so ever. None. And all this Boo Hah lately in the news that the Ants want to see Casey in Jail for some memorial is BS too ... I don't believe it for a minute. A Memorial for ??? Not for Caylee thats for sure.

Caylee is not even in the picture anymore. Its now the show down to keep Slore from becoming a Lifer .. so they can make their $$'s. As long as the Ant's keep adding attorneys and destroying others within the path .. this is never going to go to Trial. Not in 2009 anyway...
Not with all the budget cuts and restraints in Orange County Courts on top of all this ... Um

Right Foggy 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: April 01, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »

SM,

Foggy

Hi Foggy. My guess is that they are indeed shaking in their boots, but from what I can see they derserve to be in that situation. I'm willing to give GA some credit for testifying at the grand jury trial, but I'm still reserving my opinion of him. CA and LA are evil in my book.

Hi MG,  well I'm not so happy about the whole mess 'cause if the alleged perp and her yahoo atty put up enough doubt a jury might not convict.  I think everyone should remember that monkeys are paying very close attn to the discovery--much (some?) of which may not be admitted at trial.  Can you imagine if we only knew a fraction of what we do?

I guess I don't want monkeys to go ape when some things aren't admitted and to brace themselves when that occurs.  I can't imagine what won't be admitted, but it is inevitable that a so many important facts won't.

As re. the Ants?  I can't hate them--though I do look down on them...way, way down.    I didn't get to see the grand jury testimony/read any transcripts unfortunately.  But I think their pathetic, ineffectual parenting (to put it mildly  ) certainly set the stage for this heartbreaking story.

Foggy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #673 on: April 01, 2009, 12:38:40 AM »

Lets give this an IF ...
IF which I can not see it happening ... If Slore came out with a Manslaughter Charge and was sentenced for min of years ...

Cookie ~ If Slore gets Manslaughter she then would be put in General Population and ..she will be Dead in less than 3 months tops... by her peers that she shares her new frontier with.
We in the public want Justice for Caylee... Well so do the Inmates in Orange County and they " these MOMS" in Jail have who have children on the outside that they cannot see, never hurt a child in their life, yet are incarcerated - who have nothing to lose ... They are Waiting on Her ..
Jeffrey Dahmer all over again - One Person - One object  .. Done.
Instant Justice.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #674 on: April 01, 2009, 12:53:15 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!! Have been gone all afternoon and just getting caught up. Klaas I didn't get home in time to make the return call today. Could you pass my email addy to Blink. I have a few things I would like to run by her before I call in the morning.

I did a little Happy Dance when I saw that jail visit was a no-go. Hope Biazz gets his butt smacked by Judge Strickland about the private meeting.
Judge Strickland has his Hands Full with BOBO just by being in his Court room.  I don't think that he is going to take much more of his Whining ..
If Judge Strickland Could Say what was really on his Mind to BOBO...
Willie Wonka
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IDcj7KWW8yo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IDcj7KWW8yo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 01, 2009, 12:55:01 AM »

Deenie, from what we have all heard is that KC would probably never be put in GP.  Everyone says that she would be put in with other baby killers and other high risk inmates.  Baby killers are the worst of the worst.  

Dahmer was disgusting, but they said he wasn't singled out in prison by other prisoners as being special.  He wasn't killed for who he was, so they say.  

We can always hope though that they have a 'paperwork' error or that one of the other baby killers who already has a life sentence and nothing to lose takes a special dislike to KC.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 01, 2009, 12:57:43 AM »

Judge Strickland has his Hands Full with BOBO just by being in his Court room.  I don't think that he is going to take much more of his Whining ..
If Judge Strickland Could Say what was really on his Mind to BOBO...
Willie Wonka
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IDcj7KWW8yo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IDcj7KWW8yo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Love the visual of Judge Stickland doing this. 
Especially after that smart remark and smirk he gave to the SA the last time.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #677 on: April 01, 2009, 01:01:11 AM »

Deenie, from what we have all heard is that KC would probably never be put in GP.  Everyone says that she would be put in with other baby killers and other high risk inmates.  Baby killers are the worst of the worst.  

Dahmer was disgusting, but they said he wasn't singled out in prison by other prisoners as being special.  He wasn't killed for who he was, so they say.  

We can always hope though that they have a 'paperwork' error or that one of the other baby killers who already has a life sentence and nothing to lose takes a special dislike to KC.

We then if she is with the High Risk inmates .. Maybe she will Meet her Match ! 
I just pray that Slore is not inducted into the Club of Maniacs and become a Cult Figure such as Gacy, Manson, Peterson.. Her Ego is sick and saturated enough all on its own.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #678 on: April 01, 2009, 01:09:58 AM »

BluesyGram
I used work in a Day Spa and I had many clients that worked in Correctional Facilities as my Clients. One in particular was a Nurse and she told me the wildest stories truths " practically Unimaginable" what " High Risk" inmates do to each other and to themselves... UM Not a pretty scene ..things I don't even think I could type on SM ..

Man Did I respect her .. Lord have Mercy. She when she started coming to the Spa as my client had 30 years in working in the Prison ..waiting to retire.  OMG. Whew .. Talk about someone deserving a Purple Heart just because of what she has been through and witnessed.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 01, 2009, 01:11:40 AM »

I don't think LE ran the paternity test on LA because they really thought he was the baby daddy.  Perhaps they did it to shut down one of the defense possible tactics of 'saying' LA was the dad and that is why KC had a psychotic episode or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.