May 29, 2024, 09:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230768 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #700 on: April 01, 2009, 06:50:41 AM »

SPIDER.... You are right on there.  Learned two new analogies tonight...thank you.

I have to add Cindy to that also..especially with the nature of the spider to carry their young on their back....Yuk!  Cindy has said over and over that KC was 'just like her'..well she has convinced me...KC is a sociopath..therefore so must Cindy be.  

No 'normal' person with 'normal' feeling can just 'wipe their feet' after their GD is missing/murdered (I believe she knew when she picked up the car) and hold their hand out for the money.  Never could I put on clothes that were bought with 'blood money' nor could I ever swallow a bite of food that came because she was dead!

And I totally agree about the instinct of Mothers.  Whenever mine would hurt themselves..I really could 'feel' their pain and am just as bad with my 4 grandchildren(maybe more so).    

That movie portrayed every Mom's fear when the kids are going through what I call 'the hormone stage'....that something will happen to them after one of our 'discussions'.  It's like they wake up one morning and you ask them "who are you and what have you done with my sweet loving child..who liked me?"  Ah...the good ole days.  LOL
Yes it has happened to me two times - When my Daughter turned 3 - within a day before she did - I asked God ..who took my sweet precious baby and sent me this little tyrant .. and within a Week before she turned 4 ... She woke up one morning and she was back .. lol...  My baby was back. Then it happened again when she turned 14 1/2 ..I said GOD what happened? it was like a Alien took over and I had this stranger living with me .. a little angry snit of a bugger she became .. no longer again my Sweet Girl.
She is 18 now ..and again has turned a corner.. She is now my Angel baby again.
All in a Mom's Life .. No Wonder we need new Shoes ...lol.
Mamma needs a New pair of Shoes .. all the Miles we Walk within and Pacing .. we do.

Oh Deenie.Thank you for posting these feelings. I must admit I laughed and I suspect NOW you can laugh as well.
I have taken some heat because I can understand how a mother who loves her child to pieces can become so frustrated and aggravated and my son drove me to the edge many many times so......
I always pause before I go blaming Mother!!  It is Freud that blames us mothers, right??

IF Casey was my daughter she would of felt the back of my hand as well like when she uses the F word to her mother,friends and family. AND if my child had stolen not once but twice that they know of {could be more}, I would of been angry and you can bet Casey was NOT apologetic for this and was F-ing everyone in site.
Nice stuff for Caylee to hear.  Lord only knows what that child saw and heard while hanging out with "Zanny" !

George says that They raised Casey by treating her like an adult and talking to her. Now I know lots of monkeys here have these perfect children but sorry folks...When my son at 14 told me to F myself, There was no talking!! He met my hand on his mouth and guess what???? Never has happened again. As long as it is NOT the norm I think a smack on the butt is quite effective also.

I just love these mothers in check-out lines that say, No No Honey ,you must sit in the cart...The kid screams and Mom is reasoning with him and he yells and does not sit down. Again Mom says, You must sit or you could get hurt. Child continues to snot and disrupt everyone's life and space because "this mom" talks to her child and allows him to do what he wants!! Then Mom makes a DEAL with him...{He is 2 at the most}. If you stand by the cart I will let you out. Now this self-important brat runs through the check-out and towards the front door. Again disrupting all patrons in the store.  IMO a quick tap on the butt and if you still don't sit there ,HOME we go with nothing!!

We are lucky Deenie..Our children saw the light but I got to tell you...I don't think Casey was ever going to come around. She has no respect for anyone AND most importantly No Respect for herself. No matter what Cindy did. That is an inside job!!  JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #701 on: April 01, 2009, 06:55:55 AM »

Morning...Sorry that was so long. I've been up awhile!!

I feel for Amy and if some lawyer in Florida is NOT helping her for free THEN,there are some real scum-bags there!!

Could Amy sue Casey?? Let's face it, somewhere down the road Money will be paid to Casey or Baez in some way. I just know it. Casey should have to pay for ALL her friends lawyers!!

I want to see them face her down!! Can't wait!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 01, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »

All along, Baez has said he knows information that will help explain why Casey Anthony didn't report Caylee missing for a month -- and why Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter.  I believe Cindy is going down, big time, I'll be shocked if this isn't going to happen. Remember Cindy was with Caylee that day, and I'll bet they will go with, when Casey left the house she left Caylee in the care of Cindy. That is why she was partying and all the other fun stuff, because Cindy was babysitting. Now, how they are going to get around some of the details  , I'm not sure, but will be worth the price of admission to hear this line of bs. 
I'm with you!  And they can probably get around most of the details by saying ... look at all the lies Cindy has told ...
I think CinCin better quit trying to save Casey's azz and work on saving her own.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 01, 2009, 07:15:48 AM »

The Florida Bar website is currently offline due to maintenance.
Please try again later
.[/size]

I chit you not, I went to the Florida Bar webiste research any published opinions on x parte communications in criminal and possible capital cases, and that is the message I got.

LMAO. I think they all saw this motion and had to leave for a drink

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: April 01, 2009, 07:47:06 AM »

I think Baez is deposing these witnesses now to see who is " weak " in what they say.
Then he will compare what they said in their official statments made before and look at every word, looking for an opening to discredit them and their memories and then attack at trial.
He has no other way to go except to discredit all of the State's witnesses, all of their forensic evidence and their experts.
As for the why she didn't call the police when Caylee was first " missing " I have no idea what fiction he has written, but there were text messages between Cindy and Casey
where some bs story was being told to Cindy as to the whereabouts of Caylee and why Cindy couln't see her.
I saw a picture of the boat bought. The Anthony's traded in Caylee for a boat. They are better off these days but who would want to be better off due to the demise of their granddaughter except the Anthony Family. None of them have any values at all, no wonder Casey is the way she is. And Lee is a demented azz also with his CMA speech, like anyone is a hero who taught him how to live.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #705 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:19 AM »

I think Baez is deposing these witnesses now to see who is " weak " in what they say.
Then he will compare what they said in their official statments made before and look at every word, looking for an opening to discredit them and their memories and then attack at trial.
He has no other way to go except to discredit all of the State's witnesses, all of their forensic evidence and their experts.
As for the why she didn't call the police when Caylee was first " missing " I have no idea what fiction he has written, but there were text messages between Cindy and Casey
where some bs story was being told to Cindy as to the whereabouts of Caylee and why Cindy couln't see her.
I saw a picture of the boat bought. The Anthony's traded in Caylee for a boat. They are better off these days but who would want to be better off due to the demise of their granddaughter except the Anthony Family. None of them have any values at all, no wonder Casey is the way she is. And Lee is a demented azz also with his CMA speech, like anyone is a hero who taught him how to live.

Kat_Gram - I couldn't agree more.  There is no defense.  It's diversion time.  He has to create doubt.  Everything is stacked against him (regardless what Whoraldo says).

As for the 31 days, I would bet that is all the Prosecution has to present to convict.  Thank goodness, they have a mountain of other evidence too!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 01, 2009, 07:56:21 AM »

Corrections officer
deposed in Anthony case
Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy undergoes
3-hour interview

Last Edited: Tuesday, 31 Mar 2009, 9:37 PM EDT
Created On: Tuesday, 31 Mar 2009, 9:37 PM EDT

* HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, deposed a sergeant from the Orange County Jail on Tuesday.  For an hour, Sergeant Dennis Moonsammy answered questions asked by Baez.

Sgt. Moonsammy is a witness for the State Attorney's office. His attorney, Eric Trivedi, answered a few quick questions after the depositions on his client's behalf.  "He was asked general operating procedure and what would have been documented and what would not have been documented," said Trivedi.

Sources told FOX 35 that jail personnel saw Casey Anthony hunched over and hyperventilating when she first heard the news that a meter reader had discovered a child's body around the corner from her parents' home. Court documents show that the reaction was recorded.  Moonsammy was not working that day.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/033109_Corrections_officer_deposed_in_Anthony_Case

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »

Baez keeps Casey Anthony defense theories mum

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 1, 2009
ORLANDO - Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want the public to know about defense theories being developed. He filed a request for a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," a document filed late Monday says. Neither Strickland nor prosecutors have responded.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-baez-040109,0,199041.story

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:19 AM »

MONKEYS

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 01, 2009, 08:17:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #710 on: April 01, 2009, 08:24:18 AM »

Good Morning Kimmy53, QuietMonkey, trimmonthelake, Mary, Missiontoconvict, RavenJLS and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #711 on: April 01, 2009, 08:35:14 AM »

Good Morning Kimmy53, QuietMonkey, trimmonthelake, Mary, Missiontoconvict, RavenJLS and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good morning Steel and all the rest of you wonderful Monkeys.  I'm finally caught up and it is time to head to work - We'll see how far behind I am when I get there.  Have a great day!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 01, 2009, 08:41:27 AM »

Baez Seeks Private Meeting With Judge
Attorney Deposes Corrections Officer In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT March 31, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19056973/detail.html#-

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney has requested a private meeting with the judge in his client's first-degree murder case.

Jose Baez filed a motion Tuesday seeking to meet with Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland. The motion seeks to prevent anyone from hearing about the defense team's theory. The motion also indicates that the possible meeting may involve subpoenaing records that may be admitted into evidence.

Meanwhile, Baez deposed a corrections officer on Tuesday at the Orange County courthouse.

Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy was the first person to be deposed this week by Anthony's defense team. The deposition lasted just over an hour.'

Moonsammy is one of several corrections officers who handled a letter written by Anthony on Aug. 14 to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. The letter requested an in-person meeting between Anthony and her father, George Anthony.

George Anthony is shown asking Casey Anthony to write the letter during a video-taped visitation on the same day.

Months later, Baez filed a court motion alleging police misconduct was tied to the video visitation on Aug. 14.

Moonsammy's attorney, Erick Trivedi, said the deposition questions centered on general jail procedures. He would not comment on whether the letter was brought up during the deposition.

Three other corrections officers are scheduled to be deposed on Thursday.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she disappeared over the summer.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #713 on: April 01, 2009, 08:41:28 AM »

Well, monkeys, I've had a change of heart. I have thought all along that Casey and Casey alone is guilty, that Zanny the Nanny is just another lie. But I woke up this morning and realized I've been wrong. Who am I to say she doesn't exist? Just because I've never seen Zanny, or any proof that she exisits? Just because it makes no sense whatsoever that a jobless ho would have the need for a nanny? If a nanny falls in the forest and no one is around to laugh at her, does it mean she does not exist? 

And .... now I say ...

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!  

I remember you, Caylee.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #714 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

Baez Seeks Private Meeting With Judge
Attorney Deposes Corrections Officer In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT March 31, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19056973/detail.html#-

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney has requested a private meeting with the judge in his client's first-degree murder case.

Jose Baez filed a motion Tuesday seeking to meet with Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland. The motion seeks to prevent anyone from hearing about the defense team's theory. The motion also indicates that the possible meeting may involve subpoenaing records that may be admitted into evidence.

Meanwhile, Baez deposed a corrections officer on Tuesday at the Orange County courthouse.

Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy was the first person to be deposed this week by Anthony's defense team. The deposition lasted just over an hour.'

Moonsammy is one of several corrections officers who handled a letter written by Anthony on Aug. 14 to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. The letter requested an in-person meeting between Anthony and her father, George Anthony.

George Anthony is shown asking Casey Anthony to write the letter during a video-taped visitation on the same day.

Months later, Baez filed a court motion alleging police misconduct was tied to the video visitation on Aug. 14.

Moonsammy's attorney, Erick Trivedi, said the deposition questions centered on general jail procedures. He would not comment on whether the letter was brought up during the deposition.

Three other corrections officers are scheduled to be deposed on Thursday.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she disappeared over the summer.

We never heard again about the motion alleging police misconduct!  Another Baez blunder?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54:50 AM »

Well, monkeys, I've had a change of heart. I have thought all along that Casey and Casey alone is guilty, that Zanny the Nanny is just another lie. But I woke up this morning and realized I've been wrong. Who am I to say she doesn't exist? Just because I've never seen Zanny, or any proof that she exisits? Just because it makes no sense whatsoever that a jobless ho would have the need for a nanny? If a nanny falls in the forest and no one is around to laugh at her, does it mean she does not exist? 

And .... now I say ...

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!  

You Funny Monkey! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 01, 2009, 08:57:37 AM »

Corrections officer
deposed in Anthony case
3-hour interview

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, deposed a sergeant from the Orange County Jail on Tuesday.  For an hour, Sergeant Dennis Moonsammy answered questions asked by Baez.

Sgt. Moonsammy is a witness for the State Attorney's office. His attorney, Eric Trivedi, answered a few quick questions after the depositions on his client's behalf.  "He was asked general operating procedure and what would have been documented and what would not have been documented," said Trivedi.

Sources told FOX 35 that jail personnel saw Casey Anthony hunched over and hyperventilating when she first heard the news that a meter reader had discovered a child's body around the corner from her parents' home. Court documents show that the reaction was recorded.  Moonsammy was not working that day.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/033109_Corrections_officer_deposed_in_Anthony_Case

Why do all these other "witnesses" have to talk, and yet KC gets to keep quiet? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 01, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »

Corrections officer
deposed in Anthony case
3-hour interview

Good Morning Monks....old and new!  Leave it to BJ to depose someone who wasn't even there!!  What an embarrassment to attorneys all over the country this guy is!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 01, 2009, 09:05:43 AM »

Baez keeps Casey Anthony defense theories mum

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 1, 2009
ORLANDO - Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez doesn't want the public to know about defense theories being developed. He filed a request for a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," a document filed late Monday says. Neither Strickland nor prosecutors have responded.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-baez-040109,0,199041.story

trim...thank you for posting the updates!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 01, 2009, 09:06:06 AM »

Morning Monkees!

I think that if Cindy did anything to Caylee, even by accident, and Casey knew about it, she would be on the phone so fast calling the LE to come and pick Cindy up .....that would have been her chance to get back at Cindy and to get rid of her and Caylee at the same time....And she would have embellished on the incident and she would have been the grieving mother getting all the attention that she was so desperate for...
Casey would not protect Cindy in something like this in my opinion...She hated Cindy too much to be staying in jail for her mom...She isn't the type of person who would sacrifice herself for anyone, not even her own precious daughter....

Also, we better hope that Casey does not get acquitted on this murder charge...She will turn into a celebrity, even an unpopular one...get a book deal, a movie deal...the innocent mother who was falsely accused...blah blah blah...you get my drift...That would totally make me so sick...I would take to the streets  in protest if that ever  happened...
I sure don't think that she will get off on this charge, but one never knows what a jury will do..however, Casey is a not a likable person, no matter how you dress her up....the jury will see what we see, a cold calculated child killer...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.