May 29, 2024, 05:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230870 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1140 on: April 01, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

I'm thinking that all monkey's should come to Texas this weekend - say San Antonio, for a Monkey Meeting.  You know, just kinda compare notes and such!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: April 01, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

Faceinhole dotcom  OMG....somehow that seems fitting for her    I cant, I just cant expound further....omg Im rollin!!!!  haha!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 01, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »

I'm thinking that all monkey's should come to Texas this weekend - say San Antonio, for a Monkey Meeting.  You know, just kinda compare notes and such!   

WAIT!   Is that an invitation to check out your briefs...I mean legal briefs?

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1143 on: April 01, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Well, all competent counsel should compare briefs.  That way there are never any surprises!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

Well, all competent counsel should compare briefs.  That way there are never any surprises!   

but but....what if one's brief doesn't leave much for a surprise?

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »

Just a comment here  mostly ....... I was reading about the Danielle Van Dam case, They only had dog hair, a few human hairs and a few drops of blood, in his house and RV, and they were able to convict Her killer and got the death plenty. This so gives me hope that they put the death penalty back on the table and are able to convict Casey for her daughters murder I am so worried she will get off.

I personally do not believe that the death penalty was taken off the table because there was not enough evidence.  I believe that it was taken off the table because the SA saw the backpeddling of  Cindy and George in their support of Casey.  Should Casey receive the death penalty I am sure that all the Ants would be appealing, driving the Governor nuts and be all over the media trying to get it over turned.  In a normal case the victim's family would be in support of justice in the form of the death penalty if they agreed with it (morally).  In this case the victims family are in support of the accused and have totally forgotten the victim. By going after the death penalty when the grandparents of the victim are openly supporting the accused, it would serve no purpose other than racking up even more legal bills for the state and dragging this on forever.

NorthernRose, I'm trying to catch up but in the meantime I'd like to say something re. DP--not my fave subject.

The cases are running together in my mind, but I posted early on re. dp being highly unlikely when it comes to a woman who is convicted of killing her offspring.  Remember Susan Smith rolling her car into the drink w/her young boys?  I recall thinking at the time when the sheriff reported the boys had been recovered that she should die for the crime.  Now look at her.

But if a perp had marched into that home and blew those children away, he would have been convicted and smoked by now.

Myself, I consider murder by a woman of her own children the most insidious crime and frankly don't "get" the compassion that prosecutors and juries have for some of the woman who have committed such crimes. 

I guess it's 'cause I think that the last bastion of protection and nurturing when hell's afire are the mothers...and those who kill their own are beyond redemption.

I think dp should be back on the table, but I don't think it'll fly for so many sociological and psychological reasons.  Maybe we don't want to face the fact that some "mothers" do kill their children...and its hard to face that some kill their own kids because they consider the children an impediment to their "happiness" (the selfish, self-centered blankety-blanks). 

I'll never get why some of the pukes of society get a pass while the folks who walk the straight and narrow are left to grieve and pick up the pieces.          

Foggy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 01, 2009, 10:41:10 PM »

foggy...great post! you are so right!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: April 01, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

I gotta say I agree with you Foggy about mothers that kill their children & how insidious of a crime it is.   And don't even get me started with defendants such as Debbie whatsherface, the ped teacher whom the judge said was too pretty to put in prison...outrageous injustice.    The same crime should do the same time, period.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: April 01, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »

but but....what if one's brief doesn't leave much for a surprise?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1149 on: April 01, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »

Just a comment here  mostly ....... I was reading about the Danielle Van Dam case, They only had dog hair, a few human hairs and a few drops of blood, in his house and RV, and they were able to convict Her killer and got the death plenty. This so gives me hope that they put the death penalty back on the table and are able to convict Casey for her daughters murder I am so worried she will get off.

I personally do not believe that the death penalty was taken off the table because there was not enough evidence.  I believe that it was taken off the table because the SA saw the backpeddling of  Cindy and George in their support of Casey.  Should Casey receive the death penalty I am sure that all the Ants would be appealing, driving the Governor nuts and be all over the media trying to get it over turned.  In a normal case the victim's family would be in support of justice in the form of the death penalty if they agreed with it (morally).  In this case the victims family are in support of the accused and have totally forgotten the victim. By going after the death penalty when the grandparents of the victim are openly supporting the accused, it would serve no purpose other than racking up even more legal bills for the state and dragging this on forever.

NorthernRose, I'm trying to catch up but in the meantime I'd like to say something re. DP--not my fave subject.

The cases are running together in my mind, but I posted early on re. dp being highly unlikely when it comes to a woman who is convicted of killing her offspring.  Remember Susan Smith rolling her car into the drink w/her young boys?  I recall thinking at the time when the sheriff reported the boys had been recovered that she should die for the crime.  Now look at her.

But if a perp had marched into that home and blew those children away, he would have been convicted and smoked by now.

Myself, I consider murder by a woman of her own children the most insidious crime and frankly don't "get" the compassion that prosecutors and juries have for some of the woman who have committed such crimes. 

I guess it's 'cause I think that the last bastion of protection and nurturing when hell's afire are the mothers...and those who kill their own are beyond redemption.

I think dp should be back on the table, but I don't think it'll fly for so many sociological and psychological reasons.  Maybe we don't want to face the fact that some "mothers" do kill their children...and its hard to face that some kill their own kids because they consider the children an impediment to their "happiness" (the selfish, self-centered blankety-blanks). 

I'll never get why some of the pukes of society get a pass while the folks who walk the straight and narrow are left to grieve and pick up the pieces.          

Foggy

I am one of those people on the fence when it comes to debating the Death Penalty as a means of punishment.  But in this case, I hope that the SA does not put it back on the table.  IMO, that is just one thing to move the jury in the wrong direction.  Number two, what satisfaction would we gain by putting KC to death?  I think we would all get more satisfaction hearing about her miserable life in prision from time to time on Nancy Grace for years to come.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: April 01, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »

I gotta say I agree with you Foggy about mothers that kill their children & how insidious of a crime it is.   And don't even get me started with defendants such as Debbie whatsherface, the ped teacher whom the judge said was too pretty to put in prison...outrageous injustice.    The same crime should do the same time, period.

Debra LaFae (sp)....remember it well....it was outrageous...
a man doing what she did, good looking or not, would have never, ever gotten a pass like she did!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: April 01, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »

Foggy

I am one of those people on the fence when it comes to debating the Death Penalty as a means of punishment.  But in this case, I hope that the SA does not put it back on the table.  IMO, that is just one thing to move the jury in the wrong direction.  Number two, what satisfaction would we gain by putting KC to death?  I think we would all get more satisfaction hearing about her miserable life in prision from time to time on Nancy Grace for years to come.

As long as she gets put in Genral Population.  I am afraid she will get the same treatment as Scott Peterson and kept away from other prisoners.  I want KC to now what it is like to stare inside someones eyes as they are inflicting a great amount of pain.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: April 01, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »

Yea Steel  in Casey's case I agree.   Better to get the solid life without parole conviction than give the chance to one juror that freaks out over the DP phase.   Trust me, sending that attention seeking sociopath to prison in solitary is pretty much an extremely excruciating slow death penalty for her.   

Her family begging for her life & her youth would be mitigating factors that some jurors would vote against the DP for anyways.   Not worth the risk.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 01, 2009, 10:51:03 PM »

Debra LaFae (sp)....remember it well....it was outrageous...
a man doing what she did, good looking or not, would have never, ever gotten a pass like she did!

Yup, that's it...and that poor ex husband of hers, God how mortifying!

ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: April 01, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »

k....lurk since 2005...only posted few times, BUT, my birthday is April 9th and I want my present to be G&A getting nailed!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: April 01, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »

Owen...
he wrote a book about her...

he is remarried and has a son...
haven't heard anything about her lately...

I agree with you Capps about not taking the risk on the dp...one juror could spoil it all...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 01, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

k....lurk since 2005...only posted few times, BUT, my birthday is April 9th and I want my present to be G&A getting nailed!

Ask and you will receive...Happy birthday in advance!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: April 01, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »

i have asked the Easter bunny to bring their indictments in my basket

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: April 01, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »

No Rose Colored Glasses posted this a couple of months ago. I don't know why, but I never saw it. The post said:

"My daughter bought the NE last night, and pointed this out to me this morning. Since I don't know how to scan anything, I'm just typing something about Kiomarie that I thought was interesting. One of their friends named Jessica, her hamster Sage died. 'We put the hamster in a plastic, zip-lock bag and put that inside a paper bag.' 'On the paper bag, we drew five or six hearts, as signs of love, and wrote, "We will miss you, Sage," on it." Later Kiomarie and Casey buried KM's bird wrapped in a blanket embellished with hearts, and put into a bag, also did the same when KM's beta fish died."

I just had an "OMG" moment when I read this. What KC did with these pets is EXACTLY what she did with Caylee!! She double-bagged her and put a heart over her.
One more thing before I go to bed. I have fortunately never had a pet that I have had to "bury". I just hope the story she told his true, was this story before or after they found Caylee. This would punch KC's 5th ticket to hell if true. TIA JSM

The NE story appeared after Caylee was found. No Rose posted her description of it on January 29, and here is the link to the actual NE story (well, it's not actually the whole story). The timing is definitely AFTER the body was found and AFTER the reports came out about the heart sticker and bags. I just never saw No Rose's post until today, after googling some stuff about Kiomarie. So, I guess the timing may affect how much weight we will give the story.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63475

If I remember correctly, Kio Marie told these facts to LE long before Caylee's body was found.

Yes, she did in July.

PS   I came back to get my finely shaken martini, Tks Steel, its Deeee liss!  HICCUP!

Her interview with LE in July doesn't actually mention the details of bagging and hearts and all that -- just that this place was their hangout and their pets were buried there.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1159 on: April 01, 2009, 11:05:41 PM »

Monkey bunkey time.  Sleep well my primate friends!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.