May 27, 2024, 11:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 230432 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1900 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Questioning Investigators

Posted: 12:25 pm EDT April 3, 2009Updated: 12:47 pm EDT April 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is questioning more witnesses Friday, including two sheriff's investigators. The sheriff's investigators were involved in the tips coming in about the case.

RAW VIDEO  http://www.wftv.com/video/19086935/index.html

BAEZ TALKS: Comments Before Depositions On 4/3

One of the investigators investigated Deputy Richard Cain's performance at the scene in August, when county meter reader Roy Kronk called in his first tip about finding something suspicious off Suburban Drive.

The defense would probably want to go with Deputy Cain's conclusion in August that there was nothing there, to help direct suspicions away from Casey Anthony. But a botanist told investigators that plant growth at the spot where Caylee's remains were found indicates that her body was there at least since August, and quite possibly since June when Caylee disappeared.

The defense is also questioning one of Kronk's co-workers Friday who was with Kronk at the scene.

"I hope to accomplish getting to the truth. That's all I can tell you," Baez said before the depositions Friday morning (watch raw video).

"Hasn't Casey told you the truth?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"I want to find out what investigators know. That's part of the whole story," Baez replied.

The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News on Friday that Deputy Richard Cain is still under internal investigation for the way he conducted his search at the scene in August. Kronk told investigators in December, when he did find the remains, that he believed he was in the exact same spot as he had been in August.

Notice who is with Bozo today

http://www.wftv.com/news/19086937/detail.html#-

Oh Capp he was with Bozo yesterday - he laughed a good laugh when Bozo asked Kathi Belich which law school she graduated from - I wanted to smack Mac the Fraud - so is that all he is able to do in this case is attend depos????  Gee I wonder how much Bozo is paying him for those services??

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: April 03, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »

Capp, who is with Baez today, I can't get the video to play?
Try this link NoRose   it works for me
http://www.wftv.com/video/19086935/index.html

And this from Wesh2

Anthony Attorney Questions Investigators
Baez Seeks Information On How Kronk's Tips Were Handled

POSTED: 12:11 pm EDT April 3, 2009
UPDATED: 12:36 pm EDT April 3, 2009

VIDEO:    http://www.wesh.com/video/19086870/index.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three more people involved in the case against Casey Anthony faced tough questions from attorney Jose Baez.

Forum | More Inside

Much of the questioning was related to how meter reader Roy Kronk's tips were handled by authorities.

Baez said he hoped to learn more about why the Orange County Sheriff's Office dismissed Kronk's suspicions in August.

Baez wouldn't talk about Anthony or her reaction to learning of the discovery of a body along Suburban Drive near her Orange County home.

The body was later identified as that of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony was charged with murder and remains jailed awaiting her trial.

Baez wants to learn more from some of the key players in the case about the handling of Kronk's tips about Caylee's remains.

He was expected to question the detective who made the call on Aug. 12 not to send someone to investigate Kronk's call because the area had previously been searched. A sheriff's office supervisor who handled all the tips also was questioned.

"I would say yes, we've been very successful in getting a lot of information over the last several days. We're very happy with the progress," Baez said.

More developments are slated for next week in the Anthony case. Prosecutors will release three new discs of evidence on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony are also scheduled to give separate sworn depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit on Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19086840/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: April 03, 2009, 01:24:02 PM »

Thanks Capp 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: April 03, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

Well, if George calls a reporter over to the remains site, then we will know who bought the land. I'm sure if they have, whatever they turn it into, there will be admission. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: April 03, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »

i recall someone from here was in trouble once... and fellow monkeys took steps to intervene.. i remember how happy i was to hear that that person got the help she needed
it also reminded me how we need to look out for one another ... even if we dont PERSONALLY know each other..

last nite that feeling came in handy for myself and another person on twitter.

to all of you who get involved ... i say thank you... and that you never know how important you can be. last nite we took action.

www.twitter.com/heykim
www.twitter.com/icywings11

Heykim - I'm afraid I'm Twitter ignorant and I cannot tell what you are talking about.  Could you please expound on what happened on Twitter?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1905 on: April 03, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

i recall someone from here was in trouble once... and fellow monkeys took steps to intervene.. i remember how happy i was to hear that that person got the help she needed
it also reminded me how we need to look out for one another ... even if we dont PERSONALLY know each other..

to all of you who get involved ... i say thank you... and that you never know how important you can be. last nite we took action.

www.twitter.com/heykim
I'm glad you were there to help. I don't even know what twitter is though. I say good job HeyKim

thats okay.. if u read or hear about a situation concerning DEMI MOORE  that happened  last nite... u will know what i mean..
Just read about this on the Dlisted, wow.

what is dlisted?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: April 03, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »

Well, if George calls a reporter over to the remains site, then we will know who bought the land. I'm sure if they have, whatever they turn it into, there will be admission. 

I want to laugh cuz what you said is sadly quite funny but I wont rest until we know for sure who bought it, I just reached out again & I was told to call back in an hour.     Well if they have anything to do with it, its bazaar to say the least considering they had refused to go there since Caylee's remains were found & its out of pure spite if they did.   I have a sick feeling in my gut

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: April 03, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

Dlisted is a online celebrity and gossip and up to date happenings blog. It is raunchy at times  but I find it humerous.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

I want to laugh cuz what you said is sadly quite funny but I wont rest until we know for sure who bought it, I just reached out again & I was told to call back in an hour.     Well if they have anything to do with it, its bazaar to say the least considering they had refused to go there since Caylee's remains were found & its out of pure spite if they did.   I have a sick feeling in my gut
One can almost bet, they have something to do with it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: April 03, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

O/T   American Civic Association in Binghamton NY    41 hostages being held  Wilson Medical Center treating 5 with gunshot wounds, its being reported that 4 are dead and dozens injured that are known so far   Gunman armed with high-powered rifle  -    Live coverage on foxnews, HLN and CNN

UPDATE:   Two men were seen being taken into custody a few minutes ago.   Reports indicate that the scene is getting under control.   Fatalities update is unclear at this time.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: April 03, 2009, 01:48:30 PM »

Why is JB so concerned over the people who found/looked for Caylee? Is he trying to pin her being placed there by one of them? Is that his secret defense strategy? Seriously, if it was ZFG as KC "claims" why isn't JB out searching for her? If KC knew her for years, she ought to be able to give a very clear description of her, including a sketch of her (since she was so unfortunate to never get a pic of her). Why is he wasting time speaking with the people who found her, and the guards who saw KC's reaction? If KC's innocent in the first place, why is he worrying about this other stuff? Come JB, find ZFG!!!!!! Duh! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1911 on: April 03, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

www.twitter.com/heykim

Heykim - I'm afraid I'm Twitter ignorant and I cannot tell what you are talking about.  Could you please expound on what happened on Twitter?

i didnt want the red button..http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3083154/

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 03, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »

I just wanted to say there have been many times I've felt "ignored" and have had many a posts go unreplied. I do not consider myself as part of any click (ChihuahuaMom quoted my post), if I am no one ever told me! I do try to post a Good Morning greeting everday, but there's many times I haven't.

ChihuahuaMom:
awww cute pic of the kitty, though I feel for NJ, it does seems like if you are not part of the "click" ( yes I have the correct spelling for this) then most posters do not reply to you. It seems if you don't get give the daily good mornings and good nights, your posts get over looked,....though my feeling are not hurt by ppl not responding to most of my post and I could are less, it seems others get their feelings hurt.

When someone new comes along they get the standard "welcome to cage" posts but if you are not in the click, you get tossed aside. Though I love reading everyone's thoughts on the Caylee case, I must ask this question......aren't we all here for Caylee and the outcome of this case?

My point is that I don't think it's fair to say monkeys are deliberately "overlooking" other monkeys because they didn't say Good Morning. I believe it's just an unfortunate part of a message forum and this forum is no exception. We've all felt ignored one time or another, I've even seen "veteran" monkeys that have felt that way. There have been many times I've reposted a post just to be sure I got a reply! I'm not sure why it happens, but it does most likely it's related to how busy the board is at the time. Yes, there are definitely some monkeys that are very close, more so than they are with other monkeys, but I don't think we should be hurt by that. No one is "tossed aside" because they don't post a Good Morning greeting. That's just not true, so I disagree with that statement. I don't reply to most posts I read, but it's not because it's a new or less popular monkey. I reply when I have something to say, sometime even then I don't reply but that's because I might just be lurking.

I agree ChihuahuaMom we are all here for the outcome of Caylee's case. We all want justice for Caylee, we want the right thing to happen. We want the truth of what happened to Caylee to come out, and we want the right person to pay for their crime!! I'm pretty sure that is what brought all of us here in the first place? Everything else it's not as important. Not the ignored posts, or OT talk, or even all the cute smilies. Yes, it is about Caylee!! 

I just wanted to say that your post made me smile, QM.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: April 03, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »

I just wanted to say there have been many times I've felt "ignored" and have had many a posts go unreplied. I do not consider myself as part of any click (ChihuahuaMom quoted my post), if I am no one ever told me! I do try to post a Good Morning greeting everday, but there's many times I haven't.

ChihuahuaMom:
awww cute pic of the kitty, though I feel for NJ, it does seems like if you are not part of the "click" ( yes I have the correct spelling for this) then most posters do not reply to you. It seems if you don't get give the daily good mornings and good nights, your posts get over looked,....though my feeling are not hurt by ppl not responding to most of my post and I could are less, it seems others get their feelings hurt.

When someone new comes along they get the standard "welcome to cage" posts but if you are not in the click, you get tossed aside. Though I love reading everyone's thoughts on the Caylee case, I must ask this question......aren't we all here for Caylee and the outcome of this case?

My point is that I don't think it's fair to say monkeys are deliberately "overlooking" other monkeys because they didn't say Good Morning. I believe it's just an unfortunate part of a message forum and this forum is no exception. We've all felt ignored one time or another, I've even seen "veteran" monkeys that have felt that way. There have been many times I've reposted a post just to be sure I got a reply! I'm not sure why it happens, but it does most likely it's related to how busy the board is at the time. Yes, there are definitely some monkeys that are very close, more so than they are with other monkeys, but I don't think we should be hurt by that. No one is "tossed aside" because they don't post a Good Morning greeting. That's just not true, so I disagree with that statement. I don't reply to most posts I read, but it's not because it's a new or less popular monkey. I reply when I have something to say, sometime even then I don't reply but that's because I might just be lurking.

I agree ChihuahuaMom we are all here for the outcome of Caylee's case. We all want justice for Caylee, we want the right thing to happen. We want the truth of what happened to Caylee to come out, and we want the right person to pay for their crime!! I'm pretty sure that is what brought all of us here in the first place? Everything else it's not as important. Not the ignored posts, or OT talk, or even all the cute smilies. Yes, it is about Caylee!! 

I just wanted to say that your post made me smile, QM.

Awww, thanks Brandi!! I'm not sure what made you smile, but I love your jack in the box monkey! He's so cute!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1914 on: April 03, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

Whew!  I am finally caught up reading.  The monkeys have been busy.

O.K. I just finished watching this video again, J Hoover prior to depo by Baez.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19085508/index.html

About the $90,000 that DC said was owed to him by Baez.  I don't think the $90k was for one specific act, but more for a body of work (no pun intended).  DC told Hoover that he had 900 hours in the case.  That would be about $100 per hour, I would guess that is reasonable, don't know for sure.  If DC was hired in July and worked an average of 40 hrs per week, that would be a little over 4 months of work, which would take us to Nov. when they were searching.  IIRC, in Hoover's depo with Morgan, I thought he said that DC had never been paid.  Sorry, I just can't go back thru all 5 parts of that depo. 

What I am trying to get to now, JMO, but if they had found Caylee and video taped it, do you think that DC would have used it as leverage against JB (blackmail??).  Pay me or I'm going to sell it to the media?  Just random thoughts from an old lady.    

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: April 03, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

About the $90,000 that DC said was owed to him by Baez.  I don't think the $90k was for one specific act, but more for a body of work (no pun intended).  DC told Hoover that he had 900 hours in the case.  That would be about $100 per hour, I would guess that is reasonable, don't know for sure.  If DC was hired in July and worked an average of 40 hrs per week, that would be a little over 4 months of work, which would take us to Nov. when they were searching.  IIRC, in Hoover's depo with Morgan, I thought he said that DC had never been paid.  Sorry, I just can't go back thru all 5 parts of that depo. 

What I am trying to get to now, JMO, but if they had found Caylee and video taped it, do you think that DC would have used it as leverage against JB (blackmail??).  Pay me or I'm going to sell it to the media?  Just random thoughts from an old lady.    
Very good thoughts, and I would not doubt it.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1916 on: April 03, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

ok, can I invoke the name JP Chatt yet again without one of you monkeys having me committed?  This is really bothering me ...

If it were you, let's say Steel or CC, your real name and picture were out there all over the internet with people saying you looked just like Caylee and they thought you were the daddy, and you WERE NOT the father and you knew this 100% -- would you come forward and say so?

He does not live in a hole. He is on Facebook, etc. He must know what people are saying. Google his name and bam there it is.

If people were flat out lying about you, would you say something? Just say "Hey, it's not me. I'm not the father."

I don't tihnk I could keep my mouth shut if I were him.

GNM, I'm on the same branch as you on this.  I seem to recall at one time, someone posted a link to JP's my space photos.  There was a picture of his younger sister that looked remarkably like Caylee.  Wish I remember who posted the link/picture.  Anyone??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: April 03, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

I hear ya.   Seems to me that this would indicate that DC knew that Bozo had knowledge of this location prior to Caylee's remains being found & DC could hold that over his head.   Interesting considering DC's loyalty to the Anthonys how this would behove them considering Cindy admitted to detectives in December during a search warrant that she "sent someone" into those woods the month before (DC).

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: April 03, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

Wow that's alot of money for just four months worth of work! Doesn't surprise that he didn't get paid anything, but who did he expect would pay him I wonder? I thought they didn't find her though? Or maybe that's what he told JB (just thinking out of the box)? If he knew he wasn't going to get paid, maybe he somehow tipped someone off to where she was? Again, thinking out of the box, not saying I even believe that. Since no one seems to want to tell the truth it seems, we're only left to our imaginations with of course the known facts. So, we're left to put two and two together ourselves! Not too many things in this case surprise me anymore.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 03, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »

ok, can I invoke the name JP Chatt yet again without one of you monkeys having me committed?  This is really bothering me ...

If it were you, let's say Steel or CC, your real name and picture were out there all over the internet with people saying you looked just like Caylee and they thought you were the daddy, and you WERE NOT the father and you knew this 100% -- would you come forward and say so?

He does not live in a hole. He is on Facebook, etc. He must know what people are saying. Google his name and bam there it is.

If people were flat out lying about you, would you say something? Just say "Hey, it's not me. I'm not the father."

I don't tihnk I could keep my mouth shut if I were him.

GNM, I'm on the same branch as you on this.  I seem to recall at one time, someone posted a link to JP's my space photos.  There was a picture of his younger sister that looked remarkably like Caylee.  Wish I remember who posted the link/picture.  Anyone??

Not sure if this is the link you want, but this is the one I have bookmarked: http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.