April 27, 2024, 04:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364512 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1320 on: April 07, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »

I am so sorry monkeys...I was so hoping it wasn't her.

Can you give me a hint about this guy Slayter?  Was he the one arrested for obstructing a police investigation? 

Also, about the married couple, it seems they were getting their stories together about why her DNA might be found in their house.

Knowing what we know so far of the three men (and the cousin whom we do not know much about), She had history with two of them:

Wohler lived toward the back but on a different street from Sandra. He was headed out in that time frame to teach his karate class. He kissed her at the pool two years previous to this and a police report was filed. The neighbor across from Sandra says he looked out for her after that incident and also noticed other instances of Wohler cruising by her house.

Sinclair also lives near Sandra. There has been nothing reported as to if he knows her. He said he didn't. HOWEVER, he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse (even claimed on camera that the reason he was arrested was because he "had a few drinks" the night police came because he was upset about it. We know the LEAST about this man....yet a cousin's house of his in Oakdale was searches more than once. His own parents took out a retraining order on him.

Slayter lived up the Street from Sandra. He is married and has a disabled adult son. Sandra had been in his home to play "yahtzee" and went bowling with him.. last time I checked there is no bowling alley in the trailer park so this means she has went out of the park with him before. THIS RAISES RED FLAGS TO ME. If she went somewhere else before with him getting into a car with him, or just going with him physically would be easier than with the other two who, insofar as we know, did not have this type of "relationship" with Sandra. Slayter said that Sandra didn't have kid friends...but adult friends...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3562798&postcount=696

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: April 07, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »

I hope that LE has a lot of info and can make an arrest soon.   Justice for Sandra will not bring her back but will bring punishment in this world for her killer. After that, it's up to God.

Night all.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: April 07, 2009, 03:03:08 AM »

I've always kind of been in favor of giving these creeps their own island, and if it happens to have a not so active volcano, even better.

I pray that God comfort this family, I can't even imagine their pain.
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: April 07, 2009, 04:18:07 AM »

prayers be with this child and all family members,and all who cared for her
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: April 07, 2009, 05:13:44 AM »

This is devastating news.  Not only do we need to keep a close watch on our children and grandchildren, but on each other's.  My prayers are with Sandra's family.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1325 on: April 07, 2009, 07:02:13 AM »

I'm all for mandatory castration after ONE offense and a big whopping tattoo in a place that isn't easily covered so that the sicko is branded for life and people will know exactly what this person is about.

NO MORE LENIENCY.  What about the rights of the innocent children who fall prey to these ticking time bombs?   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1326 on: April 07, 2009, 07:05:28 AM »

What a devastating end for a beautiful young girl.  I just got back and caught up.  I don't have words, it's  so wrong.
   There's too many sweet lives being taken by freaks.  It might be better to put the freak's picture on the milk carton,
   or a tattoo, something to give us all a clue that they would not be welcome in my space, a visible clue for a child to  recognize and never befriend them.  Sad sad  sad       

That's what I have thought ....tatoo on the forehead between the eyes so that everyone could see it.  So many of these perverts look normal and are very friendly.

IA if not on an island of their own, a tattoo would be great. I have one that lives around me, had I not searched I never would have known he looks so "normal". 

It does take many years for a SO to actually get caught, but the registered ones really need to be kept away from innocent children.

wow you guys are too nice. I say stick a needle in their arm and these sickos might think twice about hurting a child
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: April 07, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »

I went to bed before the presser because I had a bad feeling and didnt want to find out last night, so I came here first thing this am and have a very heavy heart...  There is no place in this world for pedos... they cannot be cured or rehabilitated..
Around 1995 the psych facility I worked at thought it would be a great idea to have a sexual recovery program but instead of trying to help heal the wounded, they started to bring in perps.. omg.. the uproar from us stopped it but not before it gave me a window into what they think.. they all deserve life imprisonment or death...
sorry for my rant.. this should never EVER happen to another child..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:11 AM »

<quote>wow you guys are too nice. I say stick a needle in their arm and these sickos might think twice about hurting a child
[/quote]

I am rooting for "Old Sparky" to make a comeback..AH, the good ole days....*sigh*
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:35 AM »

<quote>wow you guys are too nice. I say stick a needle in their arm and these sickos might think twice about hurting a child

I am rooting for "Old Sparky" to make a comeback..AH, the good ole days....*sigh*
[/quote]

oh yeah that would work, but if only it had a remote control so the family can "pull the switch"
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: April 07, 2009, 07:32:57 AM »

At least Louisiana tried...we had one of these monsters on death row for raping a child and the Supreme Court knocked it down.

eeek, I think I rather be dead than live a lifetime at Perchmans...gringe..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: April 07, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »

Missing Tracy girl's body found in suitcase
Kevin Faganand Demian Bulwa, Chronicle Staff Writers
Tuesday, April 7, 2009      

(04-07) 04:00 PDT Tracy --
The body of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu was found in a suitcase floating in an irrigation pond near her home here Monday, ending a massive hunt for the lively little girl whose disappearance 10 days earlier touched hearts throughout Northern California.

The suitcase was discovered by farmworkers at about 10 a.m. as they were draining the pond to water a field at a dairy farm on Bacchetti Road. Witnesses told investigators it was not there when they emptied the pond about two weeks ago.

The pond sits amid rows of irrigation ditches about 2 miles north of Sandra's home.

Tracy Police Chief Janet Thiessen choked up briefly at a 9 p.m. City Hall news conference as she announced what so many had hoped not to hear - "Inside the bag we located the body of Sandra Cantu" - but then her voice turned steely.

"We will be determining the person or persons responsible for this reprehensible act, and we will bring them to justice," she said. After a few more comments, she turned abruptly and walked away, leaving a sergeant to answer further questions.

No suspect has been named, but as late night set in, police officers and FBI agents swarmed into Sandra's neighborhood to pursue new leads and search buildings. They refused to specify the nature of the leads.

While the chief spoke, a small gathering of Tracy residents and volunteers in the search effort who came to hear the update broke into tears.

"I'm so angry right now. I'm mad. I'm pissed," Eddie Ruiz, a 44-year-old farm laborer in Tracy, said as tears welled in his eyes. "I want all these pedophiles and all these people that do this to be put into protective custody. It happened in Tracy, where I'm from. It shouldn't happen."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/07/MNR116U792.DTL

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 07, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »

Monkee friends....just woke up...my heart is heavy this morning...
Has not been on the news this morning except for a blurb trailing under the news story....but I knew that I could come here for the news of her....
I am outraged and sickened...
Our children need to be safe in their own neighborhoods, their own yards and their own beds....
Our children should not be the ones who are locked up  in their homes for their own protection, never to be able to live their carefree lives as witnessed by Sandra's last video of her skipping about and being a happy child...it should be the pervs who are locked up!

When are our laws going to get stricter to protect the children and not these pervs? How many children do we have to lose for this to happen?
I am sick to death of time and time again a child turns up dead because of a perv putting his own sick pleasure ahead of an innocent child's life....
sorry for the rant but I can't stop this morning...
Peace to Sandra's family and my fellow monkees...
xxx

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: April 07, 2009, 07:45:49 AM »

Update 1 a.m. Tuesday: Hunt for a killer begins in earnest       
Written by Eric Firpo and Justin Lafferty      
Monday, 06 April 2009

Tracy police announced Monday night that the body of Sandra Cantu was found in a suitcase; her mother, Maria Chavez, is taken by the ambulance to the hospital after she passes out; FBI agents continue searches.

Tracy police Chief Janet Thiessen (left) tells the media that Sandra Cantu’s body was found today. At her side is FBI Supervisor Special Agent Todd Irinaga from the Sacramento office. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press
The search for Sandra Cantu turned into a hunt for her killer Monday night after police announced the 8-year-old’s fully clothed body was found in a suitcase pulled from a drained irrigation pond on a north Tracy dairy.

The grisly discovery ended 11 days of a massive search in which hundreds of volunteers joined roughly 200 police and FBI agents to comb the city and countryside to find the Jacobson Elementary School second-grader.

But farmworkers on the Bacchetti and Silva dairy first saw the suitcase late this morning and called police to investigate the out-of-place piece of luggage that they said wasn’t there two weeks ago when the empty pond was filled with water, police said.

Police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman said this morning it would take hours before investigators opened the suitcase, and it did. Though it’s unclear when it was that police knew Sandra was dead, the announcement that her body was in the suitcase came from police Chief Janet Thiessen at about 8:40 p.m. at a City Hall press conference.

Thiessen said that around 5:40 p.m., the bag was taken to a San Joaquin County morgue where it was opened to reveal Sandra’s body. Sheneman said that an autopsy will be performed soon to find more about the cause of death.

An American Medical Response Ambulance leaves the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park Monday night after the announcement that Sandra Cantu's body had been found. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press
“This is an unimaginable loss for any parent and it’s a very difficult loss for our community,” Sheneman said.

The news in a text message sent rippling sobs of grief through a crowd of about two dozen gathered in front of the mobile home park for what has become a nightly candlelight vigil — and it certainly devastated a family that was clinging to hope that Sandra would come home safe and sound.

Dozens of people made their way to the vigil. On a tree near the entrance of the mobile home park, where friends, family and supporters gathered, rested signs of hope. The tree started with just a yellow ribbon, but soon letters, candles, flowers and stuffed animals made their way to it.

Crime scene tape rings the Clover Road Baptist Church Monday night as the interior is searched. The church is about three-forths of a mile from the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park where Sandra Cantu disappeared. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press
“Everybody can come together here and show their support and help each other out,” Tracy resident Echo Dent, 19, said. “I can’t believe somebody would do that to a little girl.”

An impromptu circle formed, where the Rev. Doug Diestler of Grace Christian Church and Tracy resident Sam Leon led prayers.

“I didn’t need to know the family, because of just the love of being raised in this town and knowing that someone in this town is missing, that’s just enough to come into prayer,” Leon said. “(Sandra) showed the spirit of love. When she talked to people, she did it out of love. When she played with friends, she did it out of love.”

Tracy police seal off the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park Monday as another home was searched following the announcement that Sandra Cantu had been found dead.

The family is left to make funeral arrangements for the happy-go-lucky girl last seen in surveillance video skipping in the sun past her home March 27 in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, about 2 miles south of where the suitcase was found. She wore a pink Hello Kitty T-shirt and black leggings then, the same clothes she had on when investigators opened the suitcase.

Sandra’s mother, Maria Chavez, passed out when she heard the news and was taken to the hospital. Sandra’s father, Danny Cantu, a 37-year-old who lives in Mexico now and rarely saw his daughter, was on his way to the press conference at City Hall when he was called in to the police station. There, Thiessen shook his hand and told him his little girl was gone, said his friend, Gina Schnabel.

Sandra’s grandfather, Joe Chavez, had put up a surveillance camera after tires were slashed in what he suspected were run-ins with a neighbor over cats he trapped. Police have spent a lot of time focusing on Chavez’s neighbors as well, but now they’re looking for a murder suspect.

A caravan of FBI agents pulled into the mobile home park just before 10:30 p.m. Monday, though no announcements of an arrest was made. At about 11:45 p.m., agents pulled up to search the Clover Road Baptist Church Missionary Independent at 1100 W. Clover Road.

The search brings to five the number of homes that have been searched in the mobile home park, and at least four cars have been towed from there since search warrants were first obtained March 30, police said.

Three in the park have so far been tied to the investigation. Frank Wohler is a 60-year-old martial arts instructor who said he kissed Sandra on the lips at the park’s swimming pool two years ago. Christian Sinclair, 49, was arrested March 30 for interfering with police as they searched his home. And on Friday, David Slayter, 44, got in a car with police for an interview as they searched his home, though police made a point to say he was neither detained nor arrested.

“We will determine the person or persons responsible for this reprehensible act, and we will bring them to justice,” Thiessen said.

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17738/2268/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 07, 2009, 08:12:52 AM »

Not sure how to ask this question delicately....fully clothed with the same clothes...would a sexual perv bother redressing her? sorry..
or, should we look at this as an anger murder?
any answers Monkees? I know we will find out from the autopsy...but that fully clothed comment in the article just stuck out to me...
sigh....my heart can't stop hurting....

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: April 07, 2009, 08:18:07 AM »

Such a terrible way to have Sandra's life ended. I am so sad for her.
I hope the sheriff Janet, will make this case one that all pervs are scared of.
mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: April 07, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

Not sure how to ask this question delicately....fully clothed with the same clothes...would a sexual perv bother redressing her? sorry..
any answers Monkees? I know we will find out from the autopsy...but that fully clothed comment in the article just stuck out to me...

MY heart hurts with you Cookie. That statement also caught my attention. I would not think so,,,if she was already dead, that perv would redress her. But, who knows.  Bundy staged a few of his victims.
These men are getting ridiculous. Someone needs to have a big sex talk, and let men know, there are plenty of women, who will do what they want, and leave these children alone.

And parents need to watch where their children are.  She was just too little to let out there all alone amongst all those pervs.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: April 07, 2009, 08:26:40 AM »

cookie - dont worry, i wondered the same thing when i heard that statement.  in a weird way i had a sense a relief when they said that...i dont know.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1338 on: April 07, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »

My prayers go out to this family.  How very very tradgic. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1339 on: April 07, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »

I just saw that they found little Sandra's body in a suitcase.

God Bless you Sandra and may LE and FBI find your killers. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.