April 27, 2024, 02:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364500 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 08, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »

photo. This is the pond/bag....

Searching, TY for sharing the photos, I missed a lot of the coverage.

I also want you to know that you & your family are in my thoughts. I think your Dad was blessed having such a thoughtful daughter, and am sure he will be missed.

Been so busy & upset over the finding of Sandra that I haven't felt like posting. I still cannot find words to say how I feel, sorry. I am just sick.

NCSunny

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1781 on: April 08, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »

photo. This is the pond/bag....

Searching, TY for sharing the photos, I missed a lot of the coverage.

I also want you to know that you & your family are in my thoughts. I think your Dad was blessed having such a thoughtful daughter, and am sure he will be missed.

Been so busy & upset over the finding of Sandra that I haven't felt like posting. I still cannot find words to say how I feel, sorry. I am just sick.

SCSunny, thank you. I know how you feel. I am sick as well. I came home from taking care of funeral home and all to find they had found Sandra's body.. I could only hang my head and shake it..it was like a bad dream that just will not stop...I feel so bad for her family,they must be going thru he11

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1782 on: April 08, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »

Detectives trying to unravel a murder mystery that left a little girl dead in a suitcase at the bottom of a pond said they haven't yet found the weapon used to kill the 8-year-old and can't say for sure where the luggage came from.

Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Wednesday that investigators haven't recovered the instrument used to murder Sandra Cantu, but said her death is being classified as a homicide.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513244,00.html
Thanks, they are looking for a weapon or instrument, very interesting. In one of the articles, can't remember which one, they took a bamboo shade from one of the mobile homes, maybe the cord from that was missing?

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html#

The story talks about the blinds being taken from a home in the MHP.
Thank-you, just a guess on my part that the cord was used, otherwise I'm not sure why they would take those blinds.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 08, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »

Thank-you for posting the picture of the blind.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: April 08, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »

You guys/gals are all so amazing. I live out in Modesto, CA (45 min from Tracy) and on the 28th of March we went to volunteer in any way we could to help bring Sandra home. We walked for hours knocking on doors, delivering fliers, spreading the word.
The 28th was also the day I discovered this forum and all of you wonderful Monkeys.
Our family became very invested in Sandra and bringing her home safely, just as everyone else who saw her beautiful smiling face did.
The news shook us all to our core to say the very least.
You monkeys are amazing, the amount of heart you poor into all of this, for all of these children and the people they leave behind is nothing short of awe inspiring.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: April 08, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys k9ohana 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 08, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

You guys/gals are all so amazing. I live out in Modesto, CA (45 min from Tracy) and on the 28th of March we went to volunteer in any way we could to help bring Sandra home. We walked for hours knocking on doors, delivering fliers, spreading the word.
The 28th was also the day I discovered this forum and all of you wonderful Monkeys.
Our family became very invested in Sandra and bringing her home safely, just as everyone else who saw her beautiful smiling face did.
You monkeys are amazing, the amount of heart you poor into all of this, for all of these children and the people they leave behind is nothing short of awe inspiring.

Welcome to SM k9!

We need to find whoever did this to her. 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: April 08, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »

Welcome to the cage k9ohana!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: April 08, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

Thanks much for the welcome and I could not agree more. That is why the back window on my car reads: "Justice for Sandra"

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: April 08, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

WELCOME  And thank you for all that you did for helping to find Sandra.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1790 on: April 08, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

He downplayed speculations that the suitcase that held Sandra’s body belonged to the family of Clifford Lane Lawless, 77, whose church police searched on Tuesday.

“Anything I say on that would be speculation at this point,” he said.

Several rumors associated with the piece of black luggage have spread among residents of Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where little Sandra lived. Some residents have said that the pastor’s wife, Connie Lawless, or her daughter, Joni, left the rolling suitcase on their home’s driveway for a few minutes when someone took it.

No suitcase was reported missing to police, Sheneman said.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2267674-Still+no+suspects+named&widget=push&article-Still%20no%20suspects%20named%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

So the rumor is the "she" with the rummage sale suitcase is the pastor's wife or daughter. Surprise, surprise.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: April 08, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »

You have a good memory A's
Ileane's parents had a write up not so long ago in the S.F. Chronicle ..another sad case..

There are many across the nation who have not been found..

As we write Gloria is back in the Mohave desert looking for her daughter April Beth Pitzer
she has some professional cave searchers with her and there has been some progress in her case in recent weeks.. Holding my breath that April will be found soon.
Never the less Gloria has stood up as a great help and assistance to other families of the missing. I think we will see more of Gloria in the future doing Gods work of help and support.

I know it sounds odd.. But Sandra's parents know.. That in itself is a good thing. As not knowing eats at a families soul.

I agree that even though it's devastating, Sandra's family can begin to grieve their loss. Not knowing would be an agony that built upon itself. Terrible thoughts would crowd your mind every single minute I'm sure.

Also wanted to comment on the Johnny Gosch case. I'm stunned to my core. Everyday I learn something new here. It's going to be a lot more reading about this, but I can't let it go. Unbelievable what's able to happen when corruption rules.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: April 08, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

He downplayed speculations that the suitcase that held Sandra’s body belonged to the family of Clifford Lane Lawless, 77, whose church police searched on Tuesday.

Several rumors associated with the piece of black luggage have spread among residents of Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where little Sandra lived. Some residents have said that the pastor’s wife, Connie Lawless, or her daughter, Joni, left the rolling suitcase on their home’s driveway for a few minutes when someone took it.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2267674-Still+no+suspects+named&widget=push&article-Still%20no%20suspects%20named%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

So the rumor is the "she" with the rummage sale suitcase is the pastor's wife or daughter. Surprise, surprise.

The rumor mill is alive and well here in Tracy...I have a hard time believing 2 frail seniors are going to be able to pull this crime off. It  doesn't make any sense to me. They had Sandra play with the GG, if they felt Sandra should be put to death, why expose their GG to her?
Any information about the son? I would assume Melissa is a Daughter in law.

Waving hello to my Modesto neighbor!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: April 08, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »

Very interesting.  Could be rumor who knows, but, let me expand on this.  Just a scenario:

Someone in the park kidnaps and kills Sandra.  This person takes a risk of stealing a suitcase on the driveway of the Lawless' - taking a risk that they would be seen and taking a risk of being id'ed when and if that suitcase turns up again.

Of course we don't know if this was "the" suitcase and we also don't know if this is just a rumor.  But I do feel that something in or on the suitcase Sandra was found in led LE to Lawless and the church - whether LE admits it or not.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 08, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »

Thanks, you're right, surprise, surprise.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: April 08, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »

The rumor mill is alive and well here in Tracy...I have a hard time believing 2 frail seniors are going to be able to pull this crime off. It  doesn't make any sense to me. They had Sandra play with the GG, if they felt Sandra should be put to death, why expose their GG to her?

Hi back Tracygirl
Not to mention would they (Mr & Mrs Lawless) really be so ignorant as to use a piece of luggage they own?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: April 08, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »

The interview with the mom..

I do not remember her ever mention the church.. She says the Sandra did not come home for dinner so she walks around looking for her.. For 1 hour ?

"No Rose Colored Glasses"  What page was that video on again ??

Thanks

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: April 08, 2009, 04:41:21 PM »

Do you know that the reverend is frail?  I don't know that either are involved, but there is a possibility that Mrs. Lawless didn't know anything.  If the crime was committed during an act of another kind, (I just can't say it) it is possible it wasn't decided that she be put to death - it just happened.
  Sometimes even spouses are oblivious to what the other is up to....BTK killer comes to mind.

I just hope LE looks at everyone equally and let the evidence lead them to the killer.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: April 08, 2009, 04:46:37 PM »

It would not be them, it would be somebody that set them up by taking their suitcase to put the body into.
That somebody took great risk.. Possibly witnessed..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: April 08, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »

The interview with the mom..

I do not remember her ever mention the church.. She says the Sandra did not come home for dinner so she walks around looking for her.. For 1 hour ?

"No Rose Colored Glasses"  What page was that video on again ??

Thanks

I'm looking for that page, and can't find it, I'm trying to remember who posted the video.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.