April 27, 2024, 01:17:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364496 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: April 08, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

I may be wrong.  I have been before and I will be again.

But I believe LE/FBI are all over this and know exactly what's what.  They may lack some crucial evidence and are slowly getting it.

They are being much to deliberate and methodical not to know what they are doing in this case.

Somebody's going down, IMO.  As well they should.

Anna,  any idea why the FBI would be digging in the crawl space under the church?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: April 08, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »

I wonder what the criminal records look like for the Clover rd baptist church parishioners.
It looks like Mr. & Mrs Williams has an extensive records based on the blink on crime article.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: April 08, 2009, 09:40:32 PM »

But I believe LE/FBI are all over this and know exactly what's what.  They may lack some crucial evidence and are slowly getting it.

They are being much to deliberate and methodical not to know what they are doing in this case.

Anna,  any idea why the FBI would be digging in the crawl space under the church?

(to continue my thought......) With all the occurrences lately in Europe, I was wondering if they were looking for a hidden room in the basement.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: April 08, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »

AZSunny, no would be wild speculation but I think mostly it was to cover every single part of the Church and leave nothing unchecked there.  If there is an attic, I would bet they looked in there as well.  Being totally thorough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: April 08, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »

In Tracy donation trucks come around to pick things up. We are asked to place things curb side. There is also a city wide garage sale happening some time in April. Not sure if this was happening but it maybe useful information.

The lying guy? He was just on KCRA, he was at the door with the minister, could have sworn he had a key and was opening the door! Let me see if I can find the video
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

(to continue my thought......) With all the occurrences lately in Europe, I was wondering if they were looking for a hidden room in the basement.  

They looked EVERYWHERE and now they don't have to wonder if they missed something is what I think.  They KNOW the church has been inspected completely. 

Yes, I would think there is a reason it became their first place to search immediately after the remains were recovered. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: April 08, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »

Its not up yet, although the way I worded my sentance you probably had no idea what I meant.

It showed Williams again talking to the press, I have no idea what he was saying, I was in the kitchen, but I did see him at the door of the church, to me it appeared he unlocked the door  and opened it for the minister. Who is not that frail now that I saw him walking. Looked like a healthy 77 year old me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: April 08, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »

I wonder what the criminal records look like for the Clover rd baptist church parishioners.
It looks like Mr. & Mrs Williams has an extensive records based on the blink on crime article.

According to a neighbor across the street there aren't many more than 15 parishioners.  The neighbor said she went there one Sunday and people looked at her walking in like she was a ghost.  Something is up with that church.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: April 08, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »

According to a neighbor across the street there aren't many more than 15 parishioners.  The neighbor said she went there one Sunday and people looked at her walking in like she was a ghost.  Something is up with that church.

I agree, and how do they stay 'operational' with that small a congregation?  Something is Hinky....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: April 08, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »

Why did he have to murder her? it is so unfair...I am getting sadder and sadder about this...she was such a lovely little girl...she did not deserve this...none of them do...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: April 08, 2009, 10:00:37 PM »

I agree, and how do they stay 'operational' with that small a congregation?  Something is Hinky....

haven't you ever noticed that churches just "spring up" anywhere? they are in little strip malls, in the fronts of buildings and sometimes just tiny little houses that are turned into "churches"..on Sundays you can go by and there are maybe 5 cars parked there...a cheap little swing set in the back of the unmowed lawn....you can picture it right? those always creep me out, like they are cult types or something weird....

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: April 08, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »

I read that too, such a small congregation too be so weary of strangers unless they are hiding something odd, maybe not even criminal, just odd.
Really makes me wonder about the parishioners though. Just seems to closed off to me...or too...I dont know just too "something". I cant put my finger on what I am feeling but I feel something funky.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »

This is a baptist church, wonder if the baptist churches all support one another financially? Or if there is some kind of main church (or whatever, I don't' know what it is called) they support it? 15 people does not a financially strong church make. Especially with a parish of people who have a criminal past.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »

15 search warrants served.  We don't even know about some of them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1874 on: April 08, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »

Its not up yet, although the way I worded my sentance you probably had no idea what I meant.

It showed Williams again talking to the press, I have no idea what he was saying, I was in the kitchen, but I did see him at the door of the church, to me it appeared he unlocked the door  and opened it for the minister. Who is not that frail now that I saw him walking. Looked like a healthy 77 year old me.
Thanks, so the 77 year old pastor doesn't look that frail, interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 08, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

They did find some work gloves in the crawl space, but I don't know if they found anything else.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: April 08, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

This is a baptist church, wonder if the baptist churches all support one another financially? Or if there is some kind of main church (or whatever, I don't' know what it is called) they support it? 15 people does not a financially strong church make. Especially with a parish of people who have a criminal past.

That is a good question Tracygirl, I have no idea if they are interconnected in some way. The money for the land and building has to come from some where.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 08, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

Churches can be affiliated with larger denoninational ties and be part of a large system or be totally independent.  I don't think this one is an affiliate of any large group as they would incorporate it into a larger congregation.

Usually when a church has so few members around here, yes, they are up to something and some times it is snake handling, I kid you not!

But they give themselves unusual names as well.  Not just Baptist Church but something odd, the handlers.

But there could be a connection to the church through anybody and does not have to even be a member.  Someone could have also thought the church abandoned, etc.

Or be seeking charity from the church.  I don't think we will have to wait months and years to see a conclusion to this as I think LE is looking for specific things now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: April 08, 2009, 10:10:46 PM »

I never heard of a church having only 15 parishioners, almost seems like it would be a waste to keep it up and running. The church and its surroundings give me a creepy feeling.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1879 on: April 08, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

errr did  you monkeys catch this too??

15 search warrants served.  We don't even know about some of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.