April 27, 2024, 10:31:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364535 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1920 on: April 09, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »

My dear searching, I didn't know-
My deepest condolences.
B

Thank you Blink. My prayer for mercy on dad must have been heard. It hurts but his suffering is over.

Searching I can only assume you lost your father recently. Please accept my condolences as well. Our parents never really leave us. Once a parent, always a parent, it never ends. They are always there to guide us...

Thank you Tracygirl. He passed away shortly before 2 a.m Monday. I really do not even know what day I am on at this point. I got home from taking care of things at the funeral home and hospice to find out about Sandra. Did not think my heart could break any more then it was already,but it did. Poor girl.. I hope they get the sick POS that did that to her.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1921 on: April 09, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »

One question I have.  Especially if she was killed at the church.

If they had brought the dogs in that evening, would the dogs have taken them to the church?  She may have still been alive at that point 

Oh my... I did not think of that...

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1922 on: April 09, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

Cartfly that story is chilling? What is wrong with some people??? How could any of that happen in the name of religion?

I get nauseous just thinking about something like that happening anywhere. This story is almost to shocking to be believed. I do not understand either how anything this heinous could be in the name of religion. I think the perps (I would have to look it up to confirm) were convicted. In my opinion, they should have gotten the death penalty, just my honest opinion.   

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:34 AM »

My dear searching, I didn't know-
My deepest condolences.
B

Thank you Blink. My prayer for mercy on dad must have been heard. It hurts but his suffering is over.

Searching I can only assume you lost your father recently. Please accept my condolences as well. Our parents never really leave us. Once a parent, always a parent, it never ends. They are always there to guide us...

Thank you Tracygirl. He passed away shortly before 2 a.m Monday. I really do not even know what day I am on at this point. I got home from taking care of things at the funeral home and hospice to find out about Sandra. Did not think my heart could break any more then it was already,but it did. Poor girl.. I hope they get the sick POS that did that to her.

((((((((hugs)))))))) what a tough week it has been for you and here you sit helping with this case. I bet you made your dad so proud. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will get through this. Each day, week, month and year will get a bit easier. Pretty soon your tears and pain will be replaced with a complete understanding of your relationship with your dad. 

I am going to bed now, good night everyone and thank you so much for all of your efforts in this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »

http://www.sgmsurvivors.com/

About Sandra Cantu and Tracy’s Clover Road Baptist Church

Posted By Kris On April 7, 2009 @ 8:59 pm In Sovereign Grace Ministries | Comments Disabled

This is just a quick news flash that is completely unrelated to the topics normally discussed here.

We’ve been getting quite a few hits today from a site called Websleuths [1], where, in a discussion about the sad case of the murder of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, someone linked to our site as background information about Clover Road Baptist Church in Tracy, California.  Clover Road Baptist Church has been reported as being investigated in connection with the Sandra Cantu case.

The individual who linked to this site on Websleuths inaccurately posted that Clover Road Baptist Church is a church affiliated with Sovereign Grace Ministries.

Clover Road Baptist Church is NOT affiliated with Sovereign Grace Ministries in any way.

The confusion likely resulted from information posted on Clover Road Baptist’s own website, where a section about the church’s history mentions a merger with another church that had been called ”Sovereign Grace Church.”

Neither that church nor Clover Road Baptist has EVER been affiliated with Sovereign Grace Ministries, however.

(Comments are closed.)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:15 AM »

Sheneman: No official report of missing luggage at either LE dept. BUT, when asked if they have discussed it in interviews he said "no comment".

Family did not want cash donations to avoid the appearance of profiting off Sandra being missing. (NOTE TO OTHERS: THIS IS HOW YOU ACT WHEN YOUR CHILD IS MISSING/MURDERED)

video of Sandra's family, her aunt confirms that they were NOT members of the pastors church...

her uncle, you can see his anger...one of the reporters had the nerve to ask them "why" they think Sandra has touched people and his response paraphrased was if you saw that video and you see her skipping carefree and then taken. direct quote "innocence taken, doesn't that touch you?"

quote of the day goes to her uncle
"let's find that bad apple and pluck em."

http://cbs13.com/video/?id=51721@cbslocal.dayport.com

I have been so touched by him, on a few occasions, he is raw emotion, good, bad, or indifferent.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: April 09, 2009, 12:49:56 AM »

Nite my friends.
FWIW, if she had been killed at the church, there would be no need for the suitcase, imo.
B
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: April 09, 2009, 01:20:28 AM »

It was said on the local news a few minutes ago that the KIA suv may be involved in the crime. The owner of the vehicle is the grand daughter of the Pastor. I have not read this thread and this may be old news to you but I thought I would mention it anyway....Channel 2 San Francisco.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: April 09, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »

That is Channel 2 Oakland...sorry
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: April 09, 2009, 01:25:32 AM »

One question I have.  Especially if she was killed at the church.

If they had brought the dogs in that evening, would the dogs have taken them to the church?  She may have still been alive at that point 

Oh my... I did not think of that...

There was a news report maybe HLN? Where a defense atty ( Talking head) said the dogs were not brought until the next day...when Sandras scent would have been gone. I thought dogs could track scent days, weeks years later. Any dog handlers out there want to respond? Does anybody know WHERE the dogs went the next day?
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: April 09, 2009, 01:26:05 AM »

Link to Channel 2 Oakland

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19132732/index.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 09, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »

It was said on the local news a few minutes ago that the KIA suv may be involved in the crime. The owner of the vehicle is the grand daughter of the Pastor. I have not read this thread and this may be old news to you but I thought I would mention it anyway....Channel 2 San Francisco.

Thanks Clarice!  There was something posted earlier about it but maybe they are looking at it closer now or they found evidence?
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: April 09, 2009, 01:51:22 AM »

OK, so this is the pastors granddaughter so is she the mother of the GG who played with Sandra?

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: April 09, 2009, 02:12:26 AM »

I don't know....wish I did.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: April 09, 2009, 02:21:26 AM »

I have been trying to track down this church.....and I don't think it is a good idea to go there...

Since it was mentioned about the city of Mountain View and this church (..cough) Cannot locate the street. Mountain View sits smack in the middle of Silicon Valley...can't even imagine this church style working there.

It looks like the park where the family lives may have a large Hispanic population and they are notoriiously Catholic. This church does not resemble any church that I have ever seen...and by the readings, I don't want to. I was worried I was going to get a computer virus from viewing the pages..
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: April 09, 2009, 02:48:38 AM »

K9...you are right about the relationship, I believe Sandra played with his great grand daughter.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: April 09, 2009, 02:58:03 AM »

Hello all.  I grew up in two different Baptist churches and even the small Baptist Church I went to had 100 people in it, a hundred regulars, not counting the Christmas and Easter bunch.

I remember all of the pastors as being very outgoing and friendly, and they would welcome newcomers and certainly not make them feel unwelcome, they'd even make you stand up and introduce yourselves, ask you to come back, send a card to your house, etc.  If you walked into the church you could clearly see who the pastor was, they wouldn't be hiding behind a deacon.

I'm wondering how much they could really make off of a rummage sale with 15 members? How would they even afford the overhead for the church?  Did the other pastors think it odd that he would not meet them for breakfast?

Good luck monkeys, I hope we get answers soon.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1937 on: April 09, 2009, 07:10:01 AM »

Hello all.  I grew up in two different Baptist churches and even the small Baptist Church I went to had 100 people in it, a hundred regulars, not counting the Christmas and Easter bunch.

I remember all of the pastors as being very outgoing and friendly, and they would welcome newcomers and certainly not make them feel unwelcome, they'd even make you stand up and introduce yourselves, ask you to come back, send a card to your house, etc.  If you walked into the church you could clearly see who the pastor was, they wouldn't be hiding behind a deacon.

I'm wondering how much they could really make off of a rummage sale with 15 members? How would they even afford the overhead for the church?  Did the other pastors think it odd that he would not meet them for breakfast?

Good luck monkeys, I hope we get answers soon.

I was wondering the same about the rummage sale. I was also wondering about the church's tax records and who pays the utilities at the church?
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: April 09, 2009, 07:36:05 AM »

Concerning Lawless...From what I could tell, doesn't look like lights are on much in that structure ( I hesitate to call it that)This Baptist Church is not the type of Baptist we are familiar with. When I checked out his degree in Salinas...no school, no students but he was given this honor many years ago by AA Harris who happened to be his father-in-law.

Every church I checked out that he gave and pastors from them have vanished or never really had a "church" with a building like we are accostumed . He may have been in an office space on Alabama because there was a suite #. He moved around alot. I am presently checking "Mountain View" because it is close and I am nosey....lol..so far no luck finding a street called Alabama but I know people who work in MV so maybe they can help.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »

Concerning Lawless...From what I could tell, doesn't look like lights are on much in that structure ( I hesitate to call it that)This Baptist Church is not the type of Baptist we are familiar with. When I checked out his degree in Salinas...no school, no students but he was given this honor many years ago by AA Harris who happened to be his father-in-law.

Every church I checked out that he gave and pastors from them have vanished or never really had a "church" with a building like we are accostumed . He may have been in an office space on Alabama because there was a suite #. He moved around alot. I am presently checking "Mountain View" because it is close and I am nosey....lol..so far no luck finding a street called Alabama but I know people who work in MV so maybe they can help.

Clarice, awesome to have another local on here, please let us know what you find out..
I cannot find squat on Lawless in Washington, he would have been almost 30 when coming to CA, that is odd. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.