April 27, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364513 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »

Hang on, mens' hair dye and evidence of cutting hair...Blink, they will be able to do a DNA match on the hair compared to her hairbrush or something  to see if it is Sandra's - any word or hint on that?

They could of course, yes Cap, but I was under the impression it was related to a possible offender, not that it was her hair that was found. I think that is the more likely given the non issuance of the Amber Alert.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6738066

Baughman is the other individual who had his home searched and cars towed. He is interviewed in this video:

Pink I am not sure on that, I am hearing conflicting reports. I think this kid was referring to the Sinclair residence, but I could be wrong. I am hearing the pool guys the second one, fwiw, I will let you know when I can confirm anything.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2009, 06:00:56 PM »

Family Says Sondra Cantu was Abducted; Police Search Homes of Two Men as "Persons of Interest"
Created by Brian Shields on 3/31/2009 3:23:18 PM

TRACY (KRON) – Police and several volunteers are combing a river near a mobile home park in the hopes of finding missing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Officials tell KRON 4’s Dan Kerman the only search warrant served in Tracy outside the mobile home park was at a business. The search warrant served in Oakdale was at a home.

--snipped--

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/898/reftab/36/Default.aspx?t=Family-Says-Sondra-Cantu-was-Abducted;-Police-Search-Homes-of-Two-Men-as-Persons-of-Interest

I can't remember if I read it or saw it on the news that the Microtel was served a warrant for a list of their guests and surveillance tapes.  So that was probably the business they're talking about.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

Baughman is the other individual who had his home searched and cars towed. He is interviewed in this video:

Pink I am not sure on that, I am hearing conflicting reports. I think this kid was referring to the Sinclair residence, but I could be wrong. I am hearing the pool guys the second one, fwiw, I will let you know when I can confirm anything.
Well that would be no surprise if it is the pool guy, I hate to even think what this man has been up to, I could have sworn I read somewhere, that this pool man is a martial arts instructor. Now I see, the cutting of the hair and dye was not Sandra.  Pink, I thought I read, and again I don't know where that this last name of Baughman, there are actually two men with that last name. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »

Hang on, mens' hair dye and evidence of cutting hair...Blink, they will be able to do a DNA match on the hair compared to her hairbrush or something  to see if it is Sandra's - any word or hint on that?

They could of course, yes Cap, but I was under the impression it was related to a possible offender, not that it was her hair that was found. I think that is the more likely given the non issuance of the Amber Alert.

Ooooo concealing the perp identity...o boy this is not looking good

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2009, 06:11:23 PM »

Well that would be no surprise if it is the pool guy, I hate to even think what this man has been up to, I could have sworn I read somewhere, that this pool man is a martial arts instructor. Now I see, the cutting of the hair and dye was not Sandra.  Pink, I thought I read, and again I don't know where that this last name of Baughman, there are actually two men with that last name. 

he is a martial arts dude I believe, but again not sure
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

Just how many pedies live in that vicinity, did I read early on the number 80?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:41 PM »

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17666/2268/

Man who kissed missing girl questioned   
Written by Jennifer Wadsworth     
Monday, 30 March 2009 

A man who lived in a trailer behind the one in which Sandra Cantu lives has been questioned three times by police, but he's no more a suspect now than anyone else, investigators say.

Police have questioned a martial arts instructor three times about his alleged sexual interaction two years ago with an 8-year-old Tracy girl missing since Friday.

Police and the family have confirmed that the man — whose name and age police, family and neighbors withheld — had reportedly kissed Sandra Cantu on the lips while she was swimming in the mobile home park’s pool two years ago. Sandra's 15-year-old brother Thomas Fortin suggested he might be in his 40s or 50s.

The man lives behind the home of Sandra, who was last seen around 4 p.m. Friday before the family reported her missing. More than 73 hours have passed since then.

No one answered the door today at the man’s trailer, and neighbors declined to disclose his name. He is not a registered sex offender, according to the California Department of Justice. In fact, the department lists that no registered sex offenders live in the mobile home park. Police already interviewed all the area’s registrants.

Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said police have questioned the middle-aged man along with everyone else in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where the little girl lives with her mother and grandparents. Sheneman said police have come up with no suspects so far and still no evidence that the Jacobson Elementary School second-grader was kidnapped.

“It’s still a missing person’s case,” Sheneman said at an afternoon press conference. “There is no evidence that it’s an abduction.”

Fliers of the missing girl have been posted all over town. Glenn Moore/Tracy PressThe family said they have no suspicions about any one person just now, but that like the police, they haven’t ruled anyone out.

Sandra’s mother Maria Chavez talked at length to investigators again today, and begged the public via national and local TV newscasts to help her find her daughter. For the most part, the family has sheltered themselves inside their home from the media frenzy today, stepping out for a couple interviews later in the afternoon.

Meanwhile, the entire mobile home park has turned into a crime scene. Armed detectives wander the narrow streets and talk to everyone who enters the park. Tracy police stood guard at the park entrance and searched the cars of anyone who drove through.

Still, federal, state, county and city investigators have yet to turn up any clues leading to the girl’s whereabouts. Police did say today that they got about 150 tips, some of them credible, and that they have yet to go through all the surveillance tapes from nearby businesses, including a motel across the street from the mobile home park’s only entrance.

A volunteer search and rescue worker on Sunday found a bottle of hair dye, which she told police about. Police said they don’t know yet if that means anything.

Police said they’re confident that Sandra’s alive because they have no reason yet to believe otherwise. Searchers continued their hunt in the city’s southern side, between 11th Street and Interstate-580 today, but by this evening had learned nothing new about Sandra’s disappearance, Sheneman said.

A search of the four square miles around Sandra’s home turned up nothing by the third day of her disappearance, police said.

Sheneman said investigators worry about the mobile home park’s proximity to Interstate 205, because if someone picked up Sandra they could have taken her anywhere.

Still, Tracy police said the search extends no farther than Tracy’s rural edge. But police from other cities have joined to help, including some from Livermore and Modesto.

That brings the count up to 18 agencies that have helped in the search, including the FBI.
Local police said they can keep up the search and still juggle daily patrols because the department has gotten so much help from outside investigators.

“It’s an 8-year-old girl who’s been missing for three days,” Sheneman said. “That’s an exceptional case … we’re not going to wind down.”

Hundreds of volunteers have helped out, too, though many of them who joined the search during the weekend had to go back to work today.

Evidence of volunteer work outside the search can be seen around town, though.

Hundreds of missing-person posters are plastered around Tracy, on car windows, businesses, utility poles and at schools. A couple print shops in town have donated free color posters for volunteers to post today. The new posters show a more recent photo of Sandra with lighter brown hair.

Anyone with information about Sandra’s whereabouts is encouraged to call Tracy police at 831-4550, Tracy Crimestoppers at 831-6847 or The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 800-843-5678.

The FBI, the Tracy Crimestoppers and the private nonprofit Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation have offered a combined $7,000 reward for information leading to Sandra’s whereabouts.

NoRose - you are correct according to this...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »

i recall that number as well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17670/2268/

Target of search says kiss was innocent   
Written by Justin Lafferty     
Tuesday, 31 March 2009 

In aftermath of an FBI and police mobile home and business search Monday, a martial arts instructor said today he was trying to be nice when he kissed Sandra Cantu two years ago.

Frank Wohler at his martial arts dojo.

Tracy martial arts instructor who had his home and business searched Monday night said today that he was “just trying to be nice” when he kissed the missing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu on the lips two years ago.

Frank Wohler, 60, who runs the Delta Kajukenbo School of Self-Defense, had his office at 4220 Commercial Drive searched by at least four people at about 7:30 p.m. Monday night.

Tracy police and FBI agents were at Wohler’s home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park when he arrived home Monday evening, staying until about midnight, he said.

Wohler said they took CDs containing pictures and his cell phone from his office and several items from his home that he declined to identify.

“The FBI can do what they want, when they want, because they’ve got all the means,” Wohler said.

He said he knew Sandra and that the girl would come over to his yard occasionally, asking if he needed help with small jobs around the garden.

When asked after Wohler finished teaching a martial arts class today about a report that he kissed Sandra at the mobile swimming pool two years ago, he said, “Yeah, it was me. We were in the pool, and I was just trying to be nice.”

Then he added, “I don’t think I should talk to you anymore.”

Sandra Cantu, 8. Wohler’s martial arts school has been a fixture in Tracy for years, having started in 1992 on an 11th Street storefront, he said, before he moved to a space on Commercial Drive in 2005. He got his business license in 1998, records show.

In 2005, Delta Kajukenbo won a third-place “Best of Tracy” award in the martial arts school category voted on by Tracy Press readers. The school pulled in a second place award in 2006, a first-place award in 2007 and third place last year.

The school has classes for martial arts students of all ages, Monday through Friday.

FBI agents and police have interviewed parents of Wolher’s students in recent days, said one parent who asked not to be identified. Several have asked if they should take their children out of the school, the parents said.

Larry Rubio, who earned his black belt under Wohler last year, said he’s surprised at the news that Wohler has been questioned.

“I know this is all allegation, but I’m definitely shocked,” he said. “It’s just been a shock to me and my family.”

Police have said there are two “persons of interest” in the case, though they divulge no names. Sgt. Tony Sheneman would not identify Wohler as a one of the two “persons of interest.”

Besides Wohler’s home, three others were searched in the mobile home park Monday evening, and a house in Oakdale was searched as well.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

i recall that number as well.

Sweet Jesus!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2009, 06:24:22 PM »

Hey Mr. Wohler,  I dont care what excuse you give,
you're still a sick-o    

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

Shocking, a person in a position to be around kids, both at work and at home, and he's a perv. I could wretch.
To be nice? Kissed a 6 year old child on the mouth to be nice? What concerns me is I dont think there is any connection between him and Sinclair other than logistics and Sinclair's cars were impounded and his were not.

I'll betcha 5 bananas I can tell you what they took out of his office and it contains images no adult man should have
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

Shocking, a person in a position to be around kids, both at work and at home, and he's a perv. I could wretch.
To be nice? Kissed a 6 year old child on the mouth to be nice? What concerns me is I dont think there is any connection between him and Sinclair other than logistics and Sinclair's cars were impounded and his were not.

I'll betcha 5 bananas I can tell you what they took out of his office and it contains images no adult man should have

kinda makes ya wonder what else he's done "just to be nice"! 

what is sad is it sounds like he had a successful business going for him....i hope nothing hinky was going on at his office!

and with ya on what they took....no wonder he declined to comment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »

you're still a sick-o    
OMG I agree, what an excuse 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

What I am wondering is how this connects to his home and three others in the park, and another house in Tracy, and another in Oakland, I know what I'm thinking, some kind of, for lack of a better word, swapping of pictures of children amongst each other. I have this feeling this is what is going on, IMO.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

what is sad is it sounds like he had a successful business going for him....i hope nothing hinky was going on at his office!

It makes me just wanna open up a legal castration clinic! 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

It makes me just wanna open up a legal castration clinic!  [/color]

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

I'll toss in ten jail house twinkies!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2009, 07:07:47 PM »

you're still a sick-o    

It makes me just wanna open up a legal castration clinic! 

I would support that. I dont care who thinks differently, there is no such thing as a rehabilitated pedophile. If they act out once, they will do it until they are caught or worse. I think the law is far too lenient on these freaks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.